#1 Posted by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Eva Bell. My new favourite cutie.

This was originally a very sketchy sketch so please excuse all the ugly messy lines, i tried to clean it up as best i could in photoshop to a bit of sucess. Its coloured with copic markers.

BTW the balls she’s resting on are the ones from Fabio’s powers. Yeah, his mutant power is to these big bouncy gold balls. I don’t know how useful he’s going to be in combat but he’d be fun at parties haha.

#2 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@cerealkiller: Really nice job, I'm impressed. I like her to but I hate that Brian Bendis stole my superpower XD I came up with space and time bubbles before him!

#3 Posted by CrashLanden (122 posts) - - Show Bio

So essentially she's sitting on Fabio's big balls... Ummm... But, it's a cute drawing, though.

#4 Edited by Teerack (5714 posts) - - Show Bio

It's adorable and I love it.

@cerealkiller: Really nice job, I'm impressed. I like her to but I hate that Brian Bendis stole my superpower XD I came up with space and time bubbles before him!

And Dragon Ball Z beat you to it by like 20 years :P

#5 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: Hehe XD So you're saying someone should sue Bendis?

#6 Posted by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

@crashlanden: dirty! ahahaha

oh man. this character is going to have to deal with sooooo many bad puns in his x-men career : p

#7 Posted by CrashLanden (122 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@cerealkiller: This is absolutely lovely and playful and colorful and very well done. I agree, I can see some pencil lines. Have you thought about using a non-reproduction blue lead pencil? Although I don't use them, if you have a hard time erasing pencil marks, this eliminates that need. Really can't offer anything else other than to say this is kick ass and I love it!

#9 Posted by BumpyBoo (8101 posts) - - Show Bio

So cute! :D