haydenclaireheroes's Earth 2 #1 - The Price of Victory review

A New Universe that is not afraid to risks

Here is my video review for Earth 2 issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video reivew in the comments below:

Posted by Omega-Man

Killing off three main characters isn't new nor is it a risk, they did it in pre 52 Earth 2 Superman Batman and WW of Earth 2 is NOT new they died a few years back also. And it's not the fact they killed em off it was the way they were killed that spoiled this book for me.

But hey your review your opinion.

This comic still sucks I took mine back and got a refund.

Other reviews for Earth 2 #1 - The Price of Victory

Twice the Awesomeness 0

I was really excited to pick up this issue, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. It starts out with a bang, and continues to be exciting all the way through. The story was pretty amazing considering that it's only the first issue, and I loved the artwork. I know a lot of people hate the idea of multiple earths, but this just felt right.My one concern is how the story can be continuedSPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.when Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are dead, and Huntre...

A Strong Start 0

I've been falling behind in my regular rotation lately and I've sadly lost track of most of my regular titles. So I figured I'd start picking up a few new ones and see where they take me. One such title which I've been growing more and more curious about is James Robinson's Earth 2 and as such I decided to pick up the first two issues. So we start with Parademons attacking Earth and a narration box telling us that the planet is in the middle of the Apokolips war. Already you have my attention wi...