Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

CC Goku Resisting Aios Time Stop

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

CC Goku just no sell and busted the Supreme kai of time Aios multiversal + time stop while in Omen UI. I didn't expect goku to do something like that to Aios. It also shows how powerful CC Goku is even without his universe tree amp.

Time stamp 7:34

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aios is what canon Zeno should have been. A powerful characters that can erase a time lines with a blink of eye. The only difference would be scale were Aios can blink and erase multiple time lines away while canon Zeno can only erase one time line.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how is this impressive when people have claimed he has immeasurable speed which as a concept should passively no sell timestop?

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lordragoon

@chainchan: You do know that time stop is considered hax right? Immeasurable speed doesn't make you immune to hax unless the characters has feats to resist it. Only infinite speed would make you immune to time stop hax. Also hax has levels as well. A character that able to resist multiversal + level time stop does not mean he can resist time stop on a megaversal level since that is beyond what that character has been shown to resist.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChainChan
    @lordragoon said:

@chainchan: You do know that time stop is considered hax right? Immeasurable speed doesn't make you immune to hax unless the characters has feats to resist it. Only infinite speed would make you immune to time stop hax. Also hax has levels as well. A character that able to resist multiversal + level time stop does not mean he can resist time stop on a megaversal level since that is beyond what that character has been shown to resist.

immeasurable speed makes you immune to most temporal hax, especially those of timestop that can be invaded by sure speed as well (inacasble speed).

and you do know that immeasurable speed >>> infinite speed, and there's no such thing as megaversal.

but let me give you an example, if my character transcends time (he has immeasurable speed), he wont be affected by any time-related attacks.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: What are you talking about? Immeasurable speed is not faster than infinite speed. Do you under stand what ♾️ means LOL. If a character has infinite speed he can go anywhere no matter how far instantly and the time to get there will be 0. Even the fastest speed feat of the mentors flying to player a cross countless timelines in xenoverse 2 still takes a few seconds. Also you said there no such thing as megaversal so I will tell you to google Marvel and Megaversal. It will tell you what you want know LOL.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: What are you talking about? Immeasurable speed is not faster than infinite speed.

your trolling.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

Do you under stand what ♾️ means LOL.

i do, and infinite speed is still a caclucable speed while immeasruable speed is gained by being incacuable by the speed equation.

If a character has infinite speed he can go anywhere no matter how far instantly and the time to get there will be 0.

Yes, that's slower than immeasurable speed which can arrive to a location before they leave and are faster than time.

if infinite speed is instant (some dont view it as such), then immeasurable speed is the negatives that go back in time.

Even the fastest speed feat of the mentors flying to player a cross countless timelines in xenoverse 2 still takes a few seconds.

crazy, guess I will switch to a better argument.

Immeasurable speed >>> infinite speed.

Also you said there no such thing as megaversal so I will tell you to google Marvel and Megaversal.

show me any verse that has that, or show me a good tiering system that has that.

and it still wouldn't matter if you can warp time on a "megaversal" scale

It will tell you what you want know LOL.

you really need to look at tiering systems...

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: LMAO vsbattles tearing. Immeasurable speed is fast but not infinite. It same as countless is alot but not infinite. You can't measure infinity since it infinite. While immeasurable speed is fast it is still slower than infinite. So, I guess you found out what a megaverse is lol. All you had to do was Google it. Also show me any verse that use the term hyperversal since that what megaversal is equal to in vsbattle tier system.

YuMira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YuMira

Its a feat for the hax and it isnt a rare thing.

Mathematics only describes infinity, but does not really encompass it so I do not have a problem with the cringe level when it comes fictional infinity stuff but I fail too see why hax should not work against this level of speed (as long as your charachter got the hax feat when it comes to said speed).

Again: If Aios time stomp works against this level of speed, its super impressive and a feat for Aioszz hax.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: LMAO vsbattles tearing.

you can laugh rn but the problem of not using the wiki or any other system has made it apparent in your words of thinking infinite speed > Immeasurable speed and your logic.

Immeasurable speed is fast but not infinite.

its above infinite as its not calculable and infinite speed is still bound by time.

It same as countless is alot but not infinite.

not at all, and the analogy is inherently messed up because you arent even thinking about the speed equation.

You can't measure infinity since it infinite.

We can still measure (in the way of speed) and grant it based on feats, like a person crossing an infinite distance in any finite time will give them infinite speed.

While immeasurable speed is fast it is still slower than infinite.

what do you think is faster, someone moving so fast they can hit you before they threw a punch (while also transcending linear time meaning they would always hit you before you can hit them) or just cross an infinite distance that's still bound by time.

the answer is obvious, its the one moving back in time, aka, immreasuble speed.

So, I guess you found out what a megaverse is lol.

i actually didn't search it up.

All you had to do was Google it.

which I didn't since I already have a general idea of it.

Also show me any verse that use the term hyperversal since that what megaversal is equal to in vsbattle tier system.

not at all, containing infinite multiverses from what it sounds like is at best 5d while bare minium hyerversal is 12d.

no compassion, before you start trying to make points like that, read the tiering system.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

Bruh what am I reading lmao. Infinity is literally by definition something that cannot be calculated or measured.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChainChan

@lordragoon

S = D/T, the very fact that distance can be set to infinite, and have a finite time set would mean infinite speed is calculable and even useable in the speed equation, as opposed to you transcending one of the values in the speed system and gaining immeasurable speed would mean this whole equation cannot be used to measure your speed that would in affect, transcend the values that can be applied making any speed that cant be applied to the speed equation transcendent in a way that it becomes the new infinite, and that the ones in the equation become the new finite.

making immeasurable speed >>> Infinite speed.

and transcending all of it (CSAP) would grant irrelevant speed which is speed that transcends either the concept of speed, or the equation itself with both space-time being transcended conceptually (with that being the highest speed tier)

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh what am I reading lmao. Infinity is literally by definition something that cannot be calculated or measured.

you should also read my latest message.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

If one has infinite speed, by its definition, one can travel anywhere in an instant. At this point it's just instant teleportation.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChainChan
    @takenstew22 said:
    @chainchan said:
    @takenstew22 said:

If one has infinite speed, by its definition, one can travel anywhere in an instant. At this point it's just instant teleportation.

Travel anywhere in space, now think about hitting someone before you threw a punch, in other words, you could kill someone without even hitting them in the current time but while there deadass kids.

can you not see the superiority?

also infinite speed in a way can also have levels since the finite time can still be measured, which also makes it susceptible to time stop while immeasurable speed is not bound by that.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
    @chainchan said:
    @takenstew22 said:

Travel anywhere in space, now think about hitting someone before you threw a punch, in other words, you could kill someone without even hitting them in the current time but while there deadass kids.

Just sounds like time manipulation to me. One could also manipulate time via their speed etc.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lordragoon

Bro even definition of immeasurable does not say infinite. It very large number but not infinite. If a character has infinite speed he can go anywhere no matter how far instantly since the time value will always be 0. So, you can't provide a verse thay uses hyperversal so I take your concession on that. The term megaversal comes from Marvel itself and it been stated in comic panels.

@chainchan said:
    @lordragoon said:

@chainchan: LMAO vsbattles tearing.

you can laugh rn but the problem of not using the wiki or any other system has made it apparent in your words of thinking infinite speed > Immeasurable speed and your logic.

Immeasurable speed is fast but not infinite.

its above infinite as its not calculable and infinite speed is still bound by time.

It same as countless is alot but not infinite.

not at all, and the analogy is inherently messed up because you arent even thinking about the speed equation.

You can't measure infinity since it infinite.

We can still measure (in the way of speed) and grant it based on feats, like a person crossing an infinite distance in any finite time will give them infinite speed.

While immeasurable speed is fast it is still slower than infinite.

what do you think is faster, someone moving so fast they can hit you before they threw a punch (while also transcending linear time meaning they would always hit you before you can hit them) or just cross an infinite distance that's still bound by time.

the answer is obvious, its the one moving back in time, aka, immreasuble speed.

So, I guess you found out what a megaverse is lol.

i actually didn't search it up.

All you had to do was Google it.

which I didn't since I already have a general idea of it.

Also show me any verse that use the term hyperversal since that what megaversal is equal to in vsbattle tier system.

not at all, containing infinite multiverses from what it sounds like is at best 5d while bare minium hyerversal is 12d.

no compassion, before you start trying to make points like that, read the tiering system.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan said:
    @takenstew22 said:
    @chainchan said:
    @takenstew22 said:

Just sounds like time manipulation to me. One could also manipulate time via their speed etc.

here's the thing, its done by sheer speed, not an ability.

Heres an example of time being transcended with just speed and not time manipulation.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
    @chainchan said:
    @takenstew22 said:

Heres an example of time being transcended with just speed and not time manipulation.

Yes, that's also what I said...

And using time manip with pure speed =/= infinite speed.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChainChan

@lordragoon:

Bro even definition of immeasurable does not say infinite. It very large number but not infinite. If a character has infinite speed he can go anywhere no matter how far instantly since the time value will always be 0.

i never claimed it was infinite, I claimed it was above infinite and used the speed equation to show you why its better.

also no, infinite speed =/= instant speed, there practically close, but the difference is that one is bound by time and the other is a different tier.

So, you can't provide a verse thay uses hyperversal so I take your concession on that.

look at a VN or an LN, also, that's not a concession on my part since I did not assert that it was in a media, just a metric, so you've not only committed a strawman, but an on the spot fallacy aswell.

The term megaversal comes from Marvel itself and it been stated in comic panels.

could care less, that shit cant be applied to other verses while hyper can be applied if the verse fulfills it.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChainChan
    @takenstew22 said:
    @chainchan said:
    @takenstew22 said:

not.at.all. you said immeasurable speed sounds like time manipulation (how can you even be so wrong without trying?), and you also think that time can be bent to reverse causality by sheer speed, which is out of the blue statement that doesn't even apply for immeasurable which transcends/moves outside time or space and doesn't control it.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
    @chainchan said:
    @takenstew22 said:

notatall. you said immeasurable speed sounds like time manipulation

I literally never said this lmfao.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: look at your messages and what example I gave 😭

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
    @chainchan said:

@takenstew22: look at your messages and what example I gave 😭

Yes, you're showing someone using time manipulation/travelling though time with their speed. I also said you can do that with pure speed if someone is fast enough. I also said I don't think it equates to infinite speed.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: Than post the panels. It not my job to post evidence for your claim regardinga a verse being hyperversal. Once again even the definition of immeasurable does not say infinite. Also prove immeasurable is above ♾️.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/immeasurable

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: None of those scans have to do with time manipulation.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: look at the speed tier not the definition just to avoid using vsbattles 💀and read what I said to show that I’m not obligated to prove that claim when it was one out of the blue and had no relevance to my argument.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: None of those scans have to do with time manipulation.

What is it then? "Transcending time"?

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: exactly that, transcending time which is not time manipulation.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I going to ask you again to provide evidence that immeasurable speed is above ♾️ like you claimed. I already posted the definition of immeasurable and it doesn't say it's infinite.

@lordragoon: look at the speed tier not the definition just to avoid using vsbattles 💀and read what I said to show that I’m not obligated to prove that claim when it was one out of the blue and had no relevance to my argument.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ChainChan

@lordragoon: “I going to ask you again to provide evidence that immeasurable speed is above ♾️ like you claimed. I already posted the definition of immeasurable and it doesn't say it's infinite.”

No shit it ain’t. Go read up my original post about the speed equation, better yet, look at the speed tiering system instead of delaying dialectics because you can’t understand that infinite speed is bound by time and isn’t instant teleportation (and while you’re at it, educate yourself on math and implications of arriving somewhere before you leave it).

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take that as your concession. You claimed immeasurable speed is above ♾️ yet provided no evidence to back up your claim. Even the definition of immeasurable does not say infinite let alone above infinite.

@lordragoon: “I going to ask you again to provide evidence that immeasurable speed is above ♾️ like you claimed. I already posted the definition of immeasurable and it doesn't say it's infinite.”

No shit it ain’t. Go read up my original post about the speed equation, better yet, look at the speed tiering system instead of delaying dialectics because you can’t understand that infinite speed is bound by time and isn’t instant teleportation (and while you’re at it, educate yourself on math and implications of arriving somewhere before you leave it).

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ChainChan

“I take that as your concession. You claimed immeasurable speed is above ♾️ yet provided no evidence to back up your claim. Even the definition of immeasurable does not say infinite let alone above infinite.”

Not really a concession if I proved it with evidence, your just ignoring the evidence just to assert something that’s not true meaning you’ve commited an invincible ignorance fallacy.

Also once again, if it’s definition for immreasuble, don’t look at a dictorionary that only talks about immreasuble but rather the wiki which I’ve cited for you which has immreasuble speed above infinite speed.

bakedGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bakedGB

This isn't impressive. Mira has already broken out of time stop, and Characters destroying time and space has been a thing in Heroes

bakedGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bakedGB

People with Immesurable speed can still be affected by time. The warping of 3D Space can affect 3D beings.

Even though time is different from the spatial dimensions, the stopping of time is still the stopping of causality so someone with even Immesurable speed shouldn't automatically get resistence to time stop. Provided the time stop actually hits them

bakedGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bakedGB

@areneacaulem: thats a good point

But the last point just comes down to consistency. Someone who is shown traversing time with their movement alone shouldn't get stripped of Immesurable speed if they get affected by time. They should just be noted to be susceptible to time manipulation. We all know authors do not care as much as the battle boards do. Fictions will have different laws of physics anyways

This is why i always avoid Vs Battle logic because they act as if all fictions follow similar rules and use this to piss on verse 1 while praisng verse 2 even if verse 1 has the better feats and statements

Plus Time isn't a spatial dimension in all honesty. FTL travel is completely impossible and we don't know what would happen if it were.

YuMira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By YuMira

The amount of cringe here is cringe

Moving in zero time shouldnt be a problem for some with infinte speed, but ya know this is fiction and anyone who has read more than 1 fictional work knows that everything has a potency, including hax

So if the hax of a character works vs someone who can fly through the x-axis via raw speed or against someone with infinite speed, its not an anti feat for the speed guy, its a feat for the hax user

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.