Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Justice League of America 2017 #1

Epyon007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Curious if anyone read the first issue and if so, what you thought of it? On the fringe about picking it up since I dropped some titles and have some freed up money for my pull list.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

It was very good imo.

Rurgandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epyon007: Best team book of Rebirth, better than Justice League

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it and am interested to see how it plays out. Very intriguing to me in regards to the team member selection. They touch a little on certain members' hesitation to join and second guessing if they should be there, but the issue cuts right to the chase. Should be a good series.

pcris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was good and I recomend you to give it a chance.

tonezbalonez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Really enjoyed the first issue. It's a unique team, but it works! Looking forward to see how the series pans out.

Epyon007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed the first issue. Will stick it out for the first arc or two and see how it goes. Kinda interested in how Choi and Palmer gets handled.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.