Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

If Zatanna..

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Saint_Sophie

If Zatanna suddenly was written to have at base level without magic amping or whatever Superman level speed, durability, flight, strength, etc on top of her magic abilities would she be much more powerful then she already is? Given her abilities, depending on the opponent she could literally just say something and end everything in a panel but that all depends on her ability to think and cast a spell as well.

I am actually surprised given how the flying brick is DC's base superhero they've never actually given Zatanna super strength as part of her powerset. I know she can literally just give herself that still through magic but still.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think that's a given. You've made a character with Superman-level stats that also has the ability to cast magic.

Xibfwb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dr. Fate

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.