Follow

Chloe Sullivan

Character » Chloe Sullivan appears in 111 issues.

Chloe Sullivan is the best friend of Superman, cousin of Lois Lane and a member of the Watchtower Network, the predecessor of the JLA. She was the long time girlfriend of Jimmy Olsen, but after his death Chloe married Oliver Queen. She worked as a journalist for the Daily Planet but was fired by Lex Luthor. She first appeard in the TV series "Smallville", but was adapted into the mainstream comic books a few years later.

What will happen to Chloe in Smallville?

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I have been watching a lot of Smallville episodes today because I was behind a couple of episodes. Then after I watched all the episodes I missed I watched some episodes of Chloe I loved. I was thinking after all the episodes I saw what would be the best ending for Chloe? What would be a great way Chloe would return? Will Lois know that she was Watchtower because I heard in a spoiler she will be going in the Watchtower soon? Will Chloe and Oliver have their happily ever after? Will we ever have a straight answer why she lost her powers and why they were never mentioned again? Will Chloe ever be in the Daily Planet again or at least be a reporter? 
         I know these are a lot of questions but, Chloe is an important character to me and other fans and I want a lot of these questions to be answered. Chloe is the only one in Smallville that has never been in comics. Even though she is in Action Comics as a second feature now she is not the same Chloe she is in Smallville. I just hope they make a good ending and hope that Allison Mack may get more episodes for season 10. 
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sora_thekey

I agree with everything you said here... This is sora_thekey and I approve this message!
    I really don't feel that 5 full episodes is enough for the character to have a satisfying ending... but we'll see! I haven't seen last week's episode so I really don't know what's going on but I hope that she gets the proper ending this amazing character deserves!

Sobe Cin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Sobe Cin

I would like to see more of Chloe this season, since i am now caught up with the entire series to date. However if she does come back it needs to worthwhile and not just random appearance A. There are so many characters through out the last 9 seasons I would like to see, I want a resolution with Lex, with Lana, some more with Martha Kent, the rest of the Justice League and JSA characters. Perry White, some proper Jimmy Olsen episodes. But out of everyone I have mentioned so far, I would like to see Wonder Woman and Bruce Wayne just slightly more than a return of Chloe. No need to both to have a proper send off for the show.   Would also love to Will Magnus and the Metal Men- that could be a lot of fun.
    The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

I am anxious to see what happens to her. her disappearance sparks questions. Hopefully the writers have an interesting path for her to follow; a destiny which most suits her.

she is one of the great character, I agree. She is the only other character that has ultimately survived through all the seasons. 

As for her powers, I thought she lost them when Brainac was taken from her body...

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#4  Edited By sweatboy

34 minutes and counting

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#5  Edited By sweatboy

hey i think it's a clone btw, Clark without powers? an EXPERIMENT? not likely....but then he DID lose powers when Lex disappeared

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.