Follow

Black Widow

Character » Black Widow appears in 3722 issues.

A former KGB agent, Natasha Alianovna Romanova, better known as Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow, was trained by the top-secret Soviet brainwashing and training program, the Red Room, to become the ultimate "Super-Spy". She defected from the Soviet Union to the US to join S.H.I.E.L.D. Subsequently, Black Widow proceeded to become a member of the Avengers and has been on the team on numerous occasions. She's a woman with an enigmatic past which very few are acquainted with.

Respect the Widow (Natasha)

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

A big thank you to jloneblackheart for the move :D 

In our sites is the femme fatale known as the Black Widow.

Black Widow #4
    Black Widow #4

With her appearing in Iron Man 2 and getting a newly minted ongoing all to herself, I figured it was about time Natasha received some respect here.  
    So starting with issue 1 of her own ongoing I would like to formally welcome you to the Black Widow respect thread for those of us who love the fiery red headed spy from faraway Russia. 

For me, she has always been a bright light in the life of DD, she's there to help him and knows he's there for her when she needs him as well.  A seemingly mainstay on the Avengers, a top operative for S.H.I.E.L.D. and around since the second world war, she has been thru much and persiviered.  She fought along side Captain America and Wolverine.  She is a woman of many talents.   

I feel for anyone she is sent after or who crosses her.   
    Speaking of crossing her, who was that mystery person who had her operated on on the sidewalk?  What does that black rose mean? 
    I am eager to find out and have it on my very limited pull list.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.