First Batgirl Arc is Over - How does DC do trades?

#1 Posted by djotaku (441 posts) - - Show Bio

So the first arc of Batgirl is over. How does DC tend to collect trades? I ask because I have way too many comics on my pull list so I need to start dropping them. I prefer to do that on an arc end so that I don't end up wasting money on the monthlies or miss issues when the trades come out. So I want to continue reading Batgirl (2011), I just can't do it monthly.

So far I've seen Scott Snyder's Batman for the past year in what looks like it's collecting a few arcs and Gotham City Sirens which seemed to collect approximately every five issues. Any advice?

Thanks!

#2 Posted by Loki9876 (3045 posts) - - Show Bio

i would just check sites for the release dates

#3 Posted by kartron (420 posts) - - Show Bio

5 stories in one trade would not be such a value for money though.. not sure how they are gonna do it

#4 Edited by kartron (420 posts) - - Show Bio

On a second note it could be more issues in one. Even though one tiny story ended in #4, the entry of Barbara's mother in this issue leaves it disconnected. So the trade, i believe will have more than 5. Maybe they'll have the trade called "Batgirl Rising" or something like that...just my guess..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.