Avengers Academy Loves

Posted by Black_Kn1ght (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Mettle + Hazmat, Striker + Veil (little shaky might make it) , Reptil + Finesse (alot shaky, might not make it), Giant-Man + Tigra

Avengers Academy Issue With Love

Hazmat and Mettle: Issues 3, 4, 12, and 13
Tigra and Giant-Man: Issues 6 and 13
Striker and Veil Issues 5, 12, and 13
Reptil and Finesse (no so much), but 6 and 2

#1 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I think it was clear that Finesse isn't interested in serious relationship with Reptil.
2. It's a question of time before Striker starts looking for something better than Veil.
3. Mettle and Hazmat? This couple only works in Reptil's imagination.

#2 Posted by Wattup (646 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Finesse and Quicksilver?

#3 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979:  You haven't read Issue 12.
#4 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979: See Avengers Academy 12 and 13 for Mettle and Hazmat's love. And 5 and 13 for Striker and Veil
#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@Black_Kn1ght:
now I've read the last issues of Avengers Academy and see what you've meant.
#6 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

kill them all off, tigra + pym

#7 Posted by Nickolas086 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

When it came to Humberto and Finesse it was only a fling that didn't end to well either because Humberto was inexperience or she got what she wanted out of it and moved on to the next guy.

#8 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nickolas086 said:

When it came to Humberto and Finesse it was only a fling that didn't end to well either because Humberto was inexperience or she got what she wanted out of it and moved on to the next guy.

It had something to do with Quicksilver as I recall.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.