Follow

Ninjak

Character » Ninjak appears in 294 issues.

British spy Colin King works for MI6, a master in stealth & deception, Ninjak works to complete each task he is given.

Ninjak Respect Thread - Current

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
    deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Respect Ninjak

No Caption Provided

[When you're done, click here for the supplementary thread for related characters]

Table of Contents

Use Control+F to navigate from section to section for convenience.

1. Physical Abilities
      -Agility
      -Durability
      -Endurance, Pain Tolerance & Willpower
      -Speed
      --Combat
      --Deflection
      --Dodging
      --Reactions & Processing
      -Strength
    2. Senses
    3. Accuracy
    4. Fighting Skill
      -Accolades & Technical Skill
      -Feats
    5. Stealth Skill
    6. Hacking Skill
    7. Total Recall
    8. Miscellaneous Skills & Talents
    9. Armor
      -Armor Properties
      -Battle Mask
      -Boots
      -Gauntlets
      -Invisibility
      -Sensors
    10. Gadgets
    11. Weapons
      -Garrote
      -Miscellaneous Explosives
      -Miscellaneous Weapons
      -Shuriken
      -Katanas

Physical Abilities

Ninjak is an Olympic-level athlete.

"...Ninjak is also a genius technologist and an Olympic-level athlete.”

-Valiant Universe #1, Page 8

Ninjak is described by Christos Gage as having skills "way beyond even the most elite olympic athlete or special ops soldier." and someone who can "take a beating that would kill anyone else and keep on fighting."

-Ninjak #0

Agility

Durability

Endurance, Pain Tolerance & Willpower

---All feats from this point onward take place without rest---

---All feats from this point are back to being individual---

Ninjak is thought to be immune to modern torture and interrogation techniques. He appears to lack any real emotions and any he does show are considered to be purely artificial. He is also noted as having incredible pain tolerance.

“Subject is not susceptible to torture and interrogation techniques due to his inability or unwillingness to tell any simple truths."

[...]

"Psych profiles are inconclusive but reports indicate a lack of true emotional responses to any stimuli. Any “feeling” shown by subject is thought to be purely artificial."

[...]

"He shows incredible propensity for pain management and is unflinchingly -- some say too eager -- able to deal pain (both physical and emotional) to his targets."

--Ninjak Specifications and Insights (Ninjak #2)

"Subject's tolerance for physical pain is nearly as limitless as his tolerance for emotional suffering. Hundreds of healed fractures of unknown origin are a testament to this."

--Ninjak Specifications and Insights (Ninjak #3)

Speed

Combat

Deflecting

Dodging

Reaction & Processing

Ninjak is capable of accessing every piece of knowledge and every memory he has ever experienced, and use this knowledge to come up with a solution to any given situation, in a split second.

“I’ve had more specialized training over the years than any man on earth. I’ve spent days… months… in meditation… travelling the synapses of my mind--making each obscure neuron into a well-worn pathway. A process that allows me to access every piece of knowledge I’ve ever acquired. I can recall every memory… every experience… to visualize a solution within a split second. To say my past experience and interests are useful is an understatement.”

--Ninjak (Unity #11)

Strength

Senses

“Smell in the air. Gun oil and sweat. Burglars? Strange they didn’t trip any security sensors. They’re sophisticated. Smell of jet fuel. Jump jet silhouette in the courtyard out back.”

--Unity #15

Accuracy

Fighting Skill

Accolades + Technical Skill

Ninjak's 2016 Handbook Entry.

Ninjak is a master martial artist and a weapons expert. His skill and cunning is among, if not the, greatest in British Intelligence, the entire Clandestine community, and the Valiant Universe itself.

“Ninjak, a freelance secret agent and weapons expert of unparalleled skill and cunning”

-Valiant Universe #1, Page 4

“Known Skills: In addition to being a skilled clandestine operative, Ninjak is also one of its most skilled and lethal hand-to-hand combatants, and is one of MI-6’s leading weapons experts; though possessing no known superhuman abilities Ninjak is also a genius technologist and an Olympic-level athlete.”

Abilities:

• Master Martial Artist.
    • Weapons Expert.

-Unity #12 Preview.

Ninja program handbook entry.

Valiant Universe Handbook 2019

Ninjak handbook entry quotes.

Ninjak is a deadly and cunning superspy who has a plan for every problem, no matter how seemingly unstoppable the threat may be.

[...]

Ninjak can use his meditative focus to accomplish astounding, almost superhuman feats, including rapidly healing injuries and instantaneous perfect recall of his memories and experiences to solve near any problem.

Ninjak is described by Christos Gage as having skills "way beyond even the most elite olympic athlete or special ops soldier." and someone who can "take a beating that would kill anyone else and keep on fighting."

-Ninjak #0

Ninjak completed a number of extremely sensitive, critically important missions for British Intelligence over the course of a few years. He is regarded as highly intelligent, an incredibly gifted martial artist, and a physical force to be reckoned with, having gone toe-to-toe with numerous superhuman opponents in the Valiant universe, including but not limited to X-O Manowar and Toyo Harada.

“For the past few years, however, [Ninjak] has been used in a number of extremely sensitive, critically important missions for British Intelligence. Both an intellectual and an incredibly gifted martial artist, he’s able to utilize his seemingly innate hacking skills to effectively navigate the darker corners of the intelligence community, while he’s also a physical force to be reckoned with, having gone toe-to-toe with X-O Manowar, Toyo Harada, Dr. Silk, and other seemingly more powerful foes.”

-Unity #12 Preview.

Ninjak is an Nth-level master of Ninjutsu.

"Being an Nth-level agent trained in the black arts of Ninjutsu--there's only one thing I hate... cameras."

-Ninjak (Ninjak #3)

Ninjak is expertly trained in the use of every weapon and fighting discipline on earth.

"Expertly trained in the use of every weapon and fighting discipline."

-The Valiant #1 Preview, Tales of the Valiant

Ninjak has mastered countless forms of armed and hand-to-hand martial arts combat.

"NINJAK--Colin King, a sophisticated British super-spy who's mastered countless forms of armed and hand-to-hand martial arts combat."

-Unity #19

The Eternal Warrior speaks highly of Ninjak's skill in battle as well as his character, even compared to the greatest warriors throughout all of human history. -Book of Death: The Fall of Ninjak

Feats

“Together, they [Ninjak and X-O Manowar] executed a full frontal assault on the Vine-controlled headquarters of MI-6 in London.”

"Your target is Agent Roku. She's being held in a temporary Russian portable containment center. I've got to warn you that you haven't faced an agent like her before. Some reports indicate she feels no pain. Others indicate that she actually enjoys it. She is a master of improvisation. And she's had genetic tailoring--making her hair unique. Braided together, she can garrote or behead a man with only three strands. It can cut through metal and it has... incendiary capabilities. Early reports indicate that she took out most of the Russian guards by simply suggesting, via the intercom, that they kill themselves. The prison was kept at sub-zero temperatures in an effort to slow her metabolism. She has no clothes. No weapons. Just her body. And her mind. In addition to being a weapons and martial arts expert... she is a communications and electronics savant. She is in every way either your equal... or your superior. Roku was too dangerous to transport, so they built a prison around her at her current location. Under the current conditions, we estimate her total incarceration time in the Russian portable prison to be less than two hours."

-Neville Alcott, MI-6 (Ninjak #1)

"[Ninjak] also met Kannon's right-hand woman, Roku, an assassin so feared that skilled warriors have taken their own lives rather than face her razor-sharp locks of hair and deadly skills."

-Ninjak #2

Documented ability: Enhanced strength/durability.

-Ninjak #4: Roku Specifications and Insights

Stealth Skill

“Ninjak -- under assignment by the secret leader of the Harbinger Foundation, Toyo Harada -- infiltrated Aric’s command center during an assault and disarmed the X-O Manowar armor.”

-Valiant Universe #1. Page 8

Hacking Skill

Ninjak's skill in hacking is without equal.

"[Ninjak is] able to utilize his seemingly innate hacking skills to effectively navigate the darker corners of the intelligence community..."

-Unity #12 Preview

Abilities:

• Unparalleled Hacker

-Unity #12 Preview

Total Recall

Ninjak is capable of accessing every piece of knowledge and every memory he has ever experienced, and use this knowledge to come up with a solution to any given situation, in a split second.

Ninjak handbook entry quotes.

Ninjak is a deadly and cunning superspy who has a plan for every problem, no matter how seemingly unstoppable the threat may be.

[...]

Ninjak can use his meditative focus to accomplish astounding, almost superhuman feats, including rapidly healing injuries and instantaneous perfect recall of his memories and experiences to solve near any problem.

“I’ve had more specialized training over the years than any man on earth. I’ve spent days… months… in meditation… travelling the synapses of my mind--making each obscure neuron into a well-worn pathway. A process that allows me to access every piece of knowledge I’ve ever acquired. I can recall every memory… every experience… to visualize a solution within a split second. To say my past experience and interests are useful is an understatement.”

--Unity #11

Marked under "now" are the communications between Livewire and Ninjak while he carried this plan out. Marked under the other headings are flashbacks Ninjak went through in the space of a few seconds while constructing this plan.

Now.

Livewire: “I’m currently in contact with the alien drones. They’re… fascinating… GIN-GR seems to have spontaneously spawned them… like… like some kind of adaptive eggs… There are just so… so many. I’m casting my net as wide as I can… trying to communicate with them all. But they’re talking too th-. Communicating with them… trying to talk each one down… like trying to carry on a thousand conversations all at once. Each one is unique. They have… names… ngggh!”

Capshaw: “Ninjak? If you can hear me, it’s Colonel Capshaw. Hold tight. Livewire’s doing all she can to take out the drones.”

Livewire: “I… am trying… unnngh…! So… much… going on…. all at once…”

Capshaw: “You can do this, Livewire. You’ve got to. It’s that… or we lose all of Los Angeles.”

San Fransisco. 3 years, 2 months ago.

Ninjak: “So, is it ready or not?”

Shaggy: “Yeah, yeah. Solar-powered audiowave generator with self-generating energy source. It’ll run forever and broadcast any signal it’s connected to. All the size of a belt buckle. It’s one of a kind. And the blueprint is destroyed, just like you asked. It’s a shame, though. That’s some cutting edge tech. You could make a fortune if you weaponized it. A toxic payload that only affects high-end technology. Very dangerous.

Switzerland. 1 year, 16 days ago.

Unknown: “Just like you directed. It’s made from a series of classified alloys and can house any kind of radio-wave tech you want. It can broadcast without letting anything inside. And it’s magnetized. Pretty strange piece of technology. Would love to know you plan on using it for. You could take down a nation’s infrastructure if you stuck this in the right place.”

Tokyo. 5 years, 6 months ago.

Unknown: “That series of miniature jets, when mounted properly, can deliver projectiles up to a mile away… and around corners. Completely silent and accurate to within a centimeter.”

King’s Castle, London. 8 months ago.

Ninjak: “Killer delivery system four…”

Hong Kong. 2 months ago.

Ninjak: “I appreciate the delivery. Alpha-grade Uridium 99. Corrupts and damages only inorganic material.”

Himalayas. 10 years, 3 months ago. Site of the rarest and oldest living cactus.

Ninjak: “Ultra black contagion. Absolutely no cure.”

Now.

Ninjak: “Livewire… I’ve got an idea. If it works correctly, it should introduce a toxic virus into the drones’ closed system. Once installed, it should drop all of these ugly buggers.”

[...]

Ninjak: “Livewire? Can you hear me? I think I might have inadvertently broken our connection. The drones are down. Repeat, all drones down.”

--Unity #11

Miscellaneous Skills & Talents

Armor

Ninjak handbook entry.

Armor Properties

Accessories:

• Smart Boots and Gloves use electrified hair-polymer to grip and release on the microscopic level.

-Unity #12 Preview

Battle Mask

Boots

Gauntlets

Invisibility

Sensors

Gadgets

Weapons

Garrote

Misc Explosives

Shuriken

Miscellaneous Weapons

Katanas

Ninjak's katanas are made from a super-metal beyond that of any conventional earth alloys.

Accessories:

• Super-Metal, Tri-Silk Alloy Katanas.

-Unity #12 Preview

Thanks for reading.

No Caption Provided

[Click here for the supplementary thread for related characters]

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
    BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
    TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Noice!

No Caption Provided

Favorite page of issue 1 ;)

(although her legs aren't proportional, still an awesome drawing though.)

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
    TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: But... but I thought I was first... damn you and your 16 second lead!

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
    12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice work. He also has a Taser on his swords hilt. Look up his one page preview for The Valiant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/12/03/ign-presents-tales-of-the-valiant-december-2-2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Dude... thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. There's a lot of useful stuff on that page...

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Incredible respect thread!

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great work. Admittedly I knew very little about this character. But this is fantastic!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@i_like_swords: I only accept Big Boss as my lord and savior. Don't try to corrupt me with your inferior false prophet.

Ninjak is still pretty cool, though.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By ccraft

Meh,this is all you got done in 18 hours? Ha

I'm not all that up for respect threads, but it's always nice to see a relatively unknown awesome character get the spot light. I've only read some of him while reading X-O Manowar series.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great respect thread. I been want to know this character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Thanks bro.

@ccraft: I mostly made it because I want him to have more respect/renown on the battles board, and to give the character more exposure. Hopefully I managed that!

@impervious You have seen this, right? :P

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By terry2012

@terry2012: Thanks bro.

@ccraft: I mostly made it because I want him to have more respect/renown on the battles board, and to give the character more exposure. Hopefully I managed that!

@impervious You have seen this, right? :P

You are welcome.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

34c2df4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome but not on Nightwings level

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
    Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
    Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Almost not the answer I was expecting. I am relieved you are still going to update this.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread makes me so happy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny: Thanks. Eventually I will binge read through the comics that have come out since my last edit and there will be even more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.