Follow

Lady Death

Character » Lady Death appears in 398 issues.

Once a mortal woman, Hope became a powerful queen of Hell after making a desperate deal with a demon to escape being burned at the stake. Despite her infernal nature, she retained the heroism she had in her former life and strives to use her arcane powers for good. Lady Death is one of the most popular and recognizable of the modern comic book "bad girls."

Coming Soon: Lady Death Damnation Game!!!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Wyldsong

Well my friends, I am doing my part to spread the word on Lady Death, and the man himself, Brian Pulido, has shared some promotional materials with me for the next entry in the Lady Death saga, Damnation Game #1:

No Caption Provided

Here is the official press release:

LADY DEATH: DAMNATION GAME #1 IS GONNA RAISE HELL!

All new original graphic novel – creator Pulido’s newest chapter!

SCOTTSDALE, AZ (July 15, 2015) – Hot on the heels of the monumental success of Lady Death: Chaos Rules #1, Coffin Comics announced today that an all new Lady Death story entitled Damnation Game #1 will ship in October 2015. An exclusive Kickstarter campaign for this project will be launched on August 5th, 2015 7PM MT and run for thirty days.

Lady Death: Damnation Game #1, published by Coffin Comics is a 48-page square bound original graphic novel co-written by Brian Pulido and Mike Maclean. It features the returning art team of Dheeraj Verma (pencils) and color art by Sabine Rich (Ancient Dreams). Cover artists include Mike Debalfo, Richard Ortiz, Paolo Pantalena, Sabine Rich and others to be announced!

Set in the present, Lady Death rescues an innocent boy dragged to Hell against his will and incites a violent quest into the depths of Damnation, a depraved city hosting a contraption that can return the boy “topside”. Lady Death’s actions bring her into direct conflict with the nefarious Hellwitch. Who will live? Who will die?

“If you want unapologetic, heavy metal inspired comics that kick your ass, I cordially invite you to get Damnation Game,” says Lady Death creator Brian Pulido. “With her return to Hell, Lady Death is public enemy number one, and you know what? She wouldn’t have it any other way. Let the mayhem begin!”

Experience the next chapter in Lady Death’s undead life! Stay tuned for more preview art, interviews with the creative team, Kickstarter reward announcements and much, much more!

Lady Death was created by Brian Pulido and debuted in Evil Ernie #1 in 1991. The first Lady Death solo series debuted in 1994. Since then, Lady Death has appeared in over 100 comics in eight languages, selling over 20 million copies worldwide.

Coffin Comics is the new permanent home of Lady Death.

For more information, please visit www.LadyDeathUniverse.com.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

A little bumpage...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.