Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

She's good, very good, but not the best. Shiva, the Cains and a few others are all superior H2H combatants. 

And that issue where she took on the League was PIS.

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Continuation: 

"Wonderwoman is the best melee fighter in the world" - Batman

Bear in mind that in the world there is Lady Shiva, Bronze tiger, Batman (who is the master of all styles of martial arts and combat). Wonderwoman is probs second only to Karate kid. 

Please share your opinions and scans. Also please provide more examples of WW's skills, I want this thread to be a good reference point for battle forums.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt: 

Nope according to Batman she is better.  

Plus you replied to quickly (lol jk) 

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

WW (Blindfolded) vs JLA is PIS.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@ultimatewarrior123: Again though, I'd argue that's PIS. Unless he's including strength and speed into it, which I would agree with. Though Orion is probably a superior fighter to her too, though he's not "in the world". Do you know who wrote the issue, incidentally? 

Firstly, Flash moves faster than Wonder Woman could think, reflexes or no, Martian Manhunter, the guy with Density control, gets punched? And Plastic Man, who by his very nature is invulnerable to a blunt attack, is punched away? It's bad writing mate. The other scans were all spot on though. It's a great thread, but that's just such a glaring example of bad writing that I had to call it out. Sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatewarrior123: Wonder Woman is not the best fighter in the world. That is only Batman's opinion. Not proof.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23: 

Listen i know that Wonderwoman may not in your opinion be the best fighter, but can we please just stick to posting her GOOD feats, instead of tearing her down, the point of this thread is so that her skills can be noted, and it is a fact that if Batman thinks you are the best, you are up there. Please lets just keep things positive.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#9  Edited By AssertingValor

she's good alright but what do you expect? she was molded to be a warrior...............
Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Kal'smahboi

She's a terrific fighter, maybe the best, but is she really stronger than Power Girl?

tbone1225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By tbone1225

I'm convinced.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kal'smahboi:

This thread is about skill not power, Powergirl in my opinion is stronger and faster, but WW got her in a hold because of her skill (she was just trying to get PG to come to her senses due to mindcontrol) 

@FadeToBlackBolt: 

It does not seem that bad to me, Martian Manhunter does not start fighting with low density, I mean for crying out loud he can be tagged by superman, so why not against someone who is faster in combat to Superman??? 

Plasticman gets punched all the time, so why not against someone who can move a third of the earth???

Flash may be faster, but due to her skill she has done it all before:  

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt: 

Continuation:

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@ultimatewarrior123: The initial scan shows Flash as being much faster, which he is. 

The scan regarding Superman and Wonder Woman's combat speed referred to Wonder Woman's reflexes and decision making in combat. She's not actually faster than him. 
That second scan, Wally is clearly not going all out, since he can knock a White Martian out in a single blow.

And Martian Manhunter might not start a battle intangible, but if Diana is about to hit him, he's going to phase, or tank it. It's PIS, mate. Deal with it. 

What issue is that ridiculous blind fold stuff from exactly? It seems like something Jeph Loeb would write it's that stupid.

Never mind, it's from Rucka's run, which makes sense, since he had some weird fetish for having Diana illogically beat the Hell out of Leaguers for no reason.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt: 

Comicvine cut my post, but I was going to show her tagging Zoom, and then show her taking out Flash. 

You also then proceeded to prove my point, WW can't beat Superman or Flash in a race, but WW does not need to think about her moves, and has better reflexes, making her ability to Tag even greater than Superman. They used the analogy of Usain Bolt and Bruce lee. Who has the faster punches and reflexes? I should imagine Bruce.

MM getting hurt was PIS I admit, but not the actual act of getting hit or thrown when in WW's lasso. 

Plus The flash NEVER goes all out.. Most of it was fine, Black Canary, Batman, Plastic man should have got one-shotted, but it was training.

A training session, none of them were serious, thus it ain't PIS barring MM holding his rib. 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By MrDirector786

She's a really good fighter for sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatewarrior123: I'll try and stay positive. But some of what you said is wrong, she isn't stronger than weaker than Power-Girl.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
@ultimatewarrior123: I'll try and stay positive. But some of what you said is wrong, she isn't stronger than weaker than Power-Girl.
This post does not make sense but Power Girl is stronger than Wonder Woman but not by a lot. Certainly not enough to be a significant factor in a fight.
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#19  Edited By StarKiller809

I've always thought Wonder Woman was a grreat fighter. I think that should can fight a lot of battles but I don't think she is the best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
@comicdude23 said:
This post does not make sense but Power Girl is stronger than Wonder Woman but not by a lot. Certainly not enough to be a significant factor in a fight.
Lol, I wrote it wrong. Even if she is Stronger, how is she Stronger? Wonder Woman stated that she was at-least as Strong as her, what feats does Power Girl have to say she is Stronger than Wonder Woman?
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Green Skin

I'm pretty impressed, I gotta admit.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Deranged Midget

Good scans, she's definitely up there as one of the best hand-to-hand combatants.

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MutenRoshi

Deathstroke has better feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MutenRoshi: PIS.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:

@erik said:

@comicdude23 said:
Lol, I wrote it wrong. Even if she is Stronger, how is she Stronger? Wonder Woman stated that she was at-least as Strong as her, what feats does Power Girl have to say she is Stronger than Wonder Woman?
Kara is Kryptonian. That is all there is to it really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
@comicdude23 said:

@erik said:

@comicdude23 said:
I've seen someone post a scan of Wonder Woman saying that she's at-least as Strong as her. And Wonder Woman has better Strength feats.
MydLyfeCrysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MydLyfeCrysis

Wonder Woman is an amazing fighter, and really a great character all around. But, in the world of comics, I've found it's like life in that, there's always someone better. No matter the character, skill, feat, or act, there will always be someone better at some time, in some place.  :)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
@erik said:
@comicdude23 said:

@erik said:

@comicdude23 said:
I've seen someone post a scan of Wonder Woman saying that she's at-least as Strong as her. And Wonder Woman has better Strength feats.
On the previous page, a scan is posted where Diana says that Power Girl is at least as strong as her, but the implication is that she was likely more powerful. We already know that Power Girl is as strong as Supergirl and Supergirl is a lot stronger than Diana.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
@comicdude23 said:
@erik said:
@comicdude23 said:

@erik said:

@comicdude23 said:
On the previous page, a scan is posted where Diana says that Power Girl is at least as strong as her, but the implication is that she was likely more powerful. We already know that Power Girl is as strong as Supergirl and Supergirl is a lot stronger than Diana.
Well, there could be more reasons to that. That Wonder Woman under-estimated her, that Power Girl was more aggressive, and Wonder Woman was holding back. I wouldn't say that Supergirl is a-lot Stronger than Wonder Woman.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#30  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

If she is not the best she should be, as DC's main female she needs something in her arsnel to be able to keep up with the likes of Superman and Power girl

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

I'm pretty sure WW is considered the best. She's supposed to be technique/skill, Superman power, and Batman intelligence.

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Noctis

Wonder Woman rocks!!! \m/(><)\m/

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
@erik said:
Well, there could be more reasons to that. That Wonder Woman under-estimated her, that Power Girl was more aggressive, and Wonder Woman was holding back. I wouldn't say that Supergirl is a-lot Stronger than Wonder Woman.
There is nothing to it. You are trying to over complicate the scan. Wonder Woman did not underestimate Power Girl. She simply stated that Power Girl is at least as strong as herself but in context, the implication is that she is stronger and Wonder Woman could not beat Power Girl at a strength game. So she switched the way she chose to engage Power Girl to be a matter of skill, something that Wonder Woman clearly outclasses Power Girl at. I would say that Supergirl is a lot stronger than Wonder Woman as well, not enough to matter in a fight but enough to matter in something like an arm wrestling contest for sure. No one ever thought Wonder Woman was stronger than Superman.... ever. 

Superman > Supergirl = Power Girl > Wonder Woman.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mavfan626
@erik: Just out of curiosity, do you think a depowered Wonder Woman would be a good match for Iron Fist? (No Chi)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik
@mavfan626 said:
@erik: Just out of curiosity, do you think a depowered Wonder Woman would be a good match for Iron Fist? (No Chi)
I personally think she can but I cannot back that up with feats. She has them against skilled fighters, but they are few were Iron Fist's are many.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mavfan626
@erik said:
@mavfan626 said:
I personally think she can but I cannot back that up with feats. She has them against skilled fighters, but they are few were Iron Fist's are many.
Well said.
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:
I'm pretty sure WW is considered the best. She's supposed to be technique/skill, Superman power, and Batman intelligence.
She's nowhere near Batman's intelligence.
Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7
@FadeToBlackBolt: I meant she's supposed to be technique, Superman is supposed to be power, and Batman is supposed to be intelligence
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@JoseDRiveraTCR7: Ah, my mistake. I apologise.
AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtraCruor

Power Girl is an Earth 2 Kryptonian and she's only on the lvl of Supergirl, who has beaten her and one shotted her.  Wonder woman has one shotted Evil Kara and it was not an surprise attack.  Diana is second only to the likes of Superman. She is more than capable of hurting Martian Manhunter since it was those two, and Superman that pushed the earth. Giving them all around a third of the weight.  If Power Girl was stronger, she'd have been the one to help.

Batcrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Batcrow
@AtraCruor said:

Power Girl is an Earth 2 Kryptonian and she's only on the lvl of Supergirl, who has beaten her and one shotted her.  Wonder woman has one shotted Evil Kara and it was not an surprise attack.  Diana is second only to the likes of Superman. She is more than capable of hurting Martian Manhunter since it was those two, and Superman that pushed the earth. Giving them all around a third of the weight.  If Power Girl was stronger, she'd have been the one to help.

QFT. Thankyou for being reasonable. Why doesn't anybody else realise all that?
 I don't know what is UP with assumptions some people make. Like when some say "Kara is Kryptonian", "nuff said". "I can't back it up, but i know that Supergirl is way stronger". "WW is no match for Big Barda's cosmic rod."..... Like really, who told them that? This was supposed to be a thread for WW's skill feats. Zatanna may have said that Wonder Woman is the strongest Woman in the world, Batman may have called her the best H2H fighter in the world, she may have helped pull the Earth, she may have defeated Maxwell Lord and Amazo, she may have blocked gunfire while being blind, but whenever it comes to appreciating Wonder Woman's feats, somebody has to burst the bubble and DISREGARD these feats just to enforce their opinion.  I can't live a day without some new person being called stronger AND faster than Wonder Woman. Every character has a board here, go appreciate those characters over there. No reason to bash Wonder Woman without any evidence or backup. People will go as far as to post out-of-continuity, fake, or fan-made pictures just so they have an excuse to, again, ignore WW's feats. What is up with that - seriously! Next time you want to prove that your character is superior, please just say that you think so, it's better than saying "I know" or "Obviously" when it isn't even true. Just your opinion. Apparently nothing else matters. Everything else is PIS. Everything has to be over-complicated to make a character look better who is not even present in that entire comic book. It's not like we're even asking for who would win. I'm scared to see (yet again) what would happen on a real battle thread.  PLEASE. I'm just trying to be straightforward because I have seen this happen way too many times. Bashing Wonder Woman is not the point of this thread, just ask the OP. When we want to know who you think is stronger and faster than WW, we will. I didn't want to say all of this, but I only hope that we can finally stop with the irrelevant details and get back on topic with a healthy, friendly discussion on Wonder Woman's skill. This is about her. We don't need another "my hero is the best" thread again. All I ask of you guys is to return to the topic. Every other superhero in the world can wait for their turn to be "stronger and faster" than Wonder Woman until some other time.  
Now I'll start by getting back to the topic.  

Wonder Woman's reaction speed 
Wonder Woman's reaction speed 
AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AtraCruor
@Batcrow: Dude, I'm not dogging her.  She's one of my fav comic heroines.  Hell she can beat Supes, imo, because she's a better trained warrior, has better reflexes, and while she can't match his strength blow for blow, she out classes him in technique and still has the strength to take him down.

But if you want the pic of her taken down Evil Kara in a blow 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Not posting the next page cause it's Kal taking Good Kara down in a blow
No Caption Provided
Both Kara's not making another attack.
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheCrowbar

No.

Karate Kid's whole claim to fame is that he's the best fighter, he outclasses everyone, by a lot.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Trained by I-Ching
read the dialog(s)
(Not saying she's the most skilled fighter. Just adding to the topic's request)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Erik
@Gambler
I believe those first scans are Pre-Crisis Diana.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@erik said:
@Gambler:  I believe those first scans are Pre-Crisis Diana.
Of course. They're from the late 60's.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik
@Gambler said:
@erik said:
@Gambler:  I believe those first scans are Pre-Crisis Diana.
Of course. They're from the late 60's.
Okay cool. I just wanted to make sure we were both on the same page that you were posting scans for two different Diana's.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@erik: Nope but one could argue that since I-Ching's Pre-Crisis to Post Crisis history never changed that it could be disputed that its still a viable feat for Post Crisis Diana. But there are several examples of intertwined character histories in which one was changed and the other was not. So take it as you will.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik
@Gambler
Good point. But volume 2 of Wonder Woman starts out with a young Diana leaving Themyscira for the first time in her life and follows chronologically from that point forward. Also, I am not the expert on I-Ching but I would assume that if his history had remained relevantly unchanged, I would assume that would only be the case except for when other character's history conflicts with his. Especially when Pre-Crisis Diana made an appearance just a few years ago.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@erik: All valid points. I've been trying off and on to dig up any recent interaction between the two characters which would help confirm either way if their Pre-Crisis meetings were carried over. I kinda wish they were simply because Martial Arts expert Diana would be sicc lol