Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Tormenta

Two Days Ago

Tormenta ran his hand through his hair and sighed in exasperation. "Sir... " he tried to say through an annoyed yawn. "Please! Please. Just call me Mr. Gandolph." Tormenta rolled his eyes and leaned back in his comfortable chair."Alright Mr. Gandolph. You want me to chase who?" The Disciple of Deception took in a deep breath and listened with a little more scrutiny. "Well...I was...erm... Hoping you could deal with a problem I have." The Black-Clad Assassin leaned forward in his chair and pulled out a drawer. "Wait a moment," he asked calmly. The Disciple of Deception's hand felt the rough, wooden surface of the drawer and he pulled roughly. The drawer opened up and revealed a pen, a small black-covered notebook, a recorder, and other items he used when dealing with prospective customers. Today, Tormenta decided all he needed was a pen and the notebook. Taking the two articles out of the drawer, Tormenta opened the notebook and found a blank page. With her pen in his hand, the Black-Clad Assassin put the ink-writing item onto the paper. "Okay," Tormenta said, making sure the pen was able to write. "Continue." Mr. Gandolph's ragged breaths calmed as his choppy, rough voice cut over the cellphone. "Alright. My problem is this guy...he calls himself 'Spiders.'" The words rolled off of Gandolph's tongue with a large, sensible hint of disgust. "He ruined my company a while back. Sold a couple of things I wouldn't have exactly wanted....in the public." Tormenta wrote down the word 'Spiders' in large black-inked letters at the top of the page. He added a little sketch of a spider at the end of the name and then underlined it. "Well, anyways," Gandolph added. " I have tried a few times to deal with him actually. I've sent a few people already-- untraceable, of course-- but my problem still remains. This problem has been able to thwart every one of my attempts and make them frivolous. I've contacted you because I heard you were the best there is."

"Damn right," Tormenta conceded. "I finish my jobs." Mr. Gandolph stopped for a moment and then chuckled. "Exactly why I called you. This Spiders guy has ruined my company, Gandolph and Sons, and I'd like to see him dealt with. He's a serious problem under my skin. I have intelligence that he'll be on a...bus... and that would be the perfect time for you to take him out. Will you take this up?" Tormenta wrote down the words 'bus' in small letters and then 'easy take-down.' The Black-Clad Assassin continued jotting a few more words and then finally responded towards Gandolph. "I'll take it. Any...street names... bus names? Lynx? What? I need some sort of information!" Mr. Gandolph felt the intensity of the conversation rise and quickly gave Tormenta the information. "Alright. It'll be a large, blue-and-brown, Lynx bus that will be traveling from Little Rock, Arkansas to Orlando, Florida. It departs in twenty-eight hours. My compan-" Tormenta laughed. "You don't have a company anymore! I thought you said it was destroyed?" The response was still calm for an old-sounding man. "Well my destroyed company has bought you a ticket to Little Rock through United. A taxi cab will take you to the bus and there will be an agent of mine there to give you the ticket for that as well. If you have completely done your job you'll be rewarded one million dollars." Tormenta frowned," Where are you getting this money?" 

"From Wall Street..."

"Oh..that's good," Tormenta said with a grin. "Less money in Joe the Plumber's pockets." 

Mr. Gandolph chuckled through the telephone line. "I'm Republican." 

Tormenta gasped sarcastically. "I'd never thought I would met a superhero before a Republican...or a black dude either!" With an annoyed, sour-looking face the Black-Clad Assassin rudely hung up.

Now

The Black-Clad Assassin sat in the back of the bus to observe all the occupants. There was no one in the back but him; the bus was eerily empty. Tormenta's target was in the middle of the bus and was, more or less, looking out the side-window of the long blue-and-brown Lynx bus. The Disciple of Deception wore a large over-coat and an even larger hat. It covered his body armor and most of his face.  Tormenta slid down in his chair and took his coat off. He flung it to another chair and then discarded his hat also. Taking a small duffel bag from underneath his seat, the Black-Clad Assassin pulled the bag onto another luxury chair nearby.  He put his weapons into their holsters and slots. Soundlessly, Tormenta put on his sub-machine guns, two silenced pistols, smoke bombs, an assortment of knives, two taser guns,  and his twin katanas on. "It's on now," the Black-Clad Assassin muttered ignorantly and grabbed a small controller inside the duffel bag.

There were four distinctive buttons on the controller. Tormenta pressed the first one and the bus began to slow. Each of the tires had just become flat, as if the bus had just run over a field of glass. Quickly, the Disciple of Deception put his mask on and then glanced out he window. They were in a middle of the Louisiana fields; with only two buildings within a mile distance. Tormenta pressed another button and the front of the bus exploded through the engine of the vehicle. Inadvertently Tormenta killed the bus driver and severely burned a few of the passengers in the front. The Black-Clad Assassin had only meant for a small explosion inside the engine but it had spread further than expected. The Disciple of Deception shrugged angrily and then watched his target. As the fire began spreading through the bus, a small hysteria began. People started rushing towards windows; trying to break them with minimal items like phones and high-heeled shoes.

Tormenta was better equipped and used his silenced pistol. He fired four symmetrical shots that made a small square--but large enough for Tormenta to get through--  and he quickly kicked the make-shift square. It smashed into pieces under his velocity. The Black-Clad Assassin slipped through it and fell a few feet down to the street below. With the controller still in hand, Tormenta pressed a third button. This time the fires went out, stopped by a small sprinkler at the front of the bus. The Disciple of Deception could hear the voices of people as they exited the bus in haste, grabbing their personal items and bolting for the now visible door. With a bitter smile, Tormenta pressed the fourth and final button. At that moment the bus flipped to the side. Tormenta back-stepped and narrowly avoided the bus as it fell to his side-- the left side. The Black-Clad Assassin threw the controller into the field nearby. The Disciple of Deception slowly trudged around the fallen bus. He saw his target immediately and then smiled underneath his mask. "How are you... Spiders?"
Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Spiders

Spiders walked down a dirty and rotten out street. He passed by the homeless and drug addicted. He heard the sirens all around him signaling for someone to help in a time of need. He swallowed his pride and let out his guilt but kept walking past the signs that would have spurred him into some form of action. "Just leave don't think about what your doing to her by saying goodbye like his. You've made up your mind it's safer this way but you just can't help wondering is it really safer for her or for you? Doesn't matter who ever it's for she is safe regardless. If you care then that should matter " 

Like the classic story tell Spiders as the hero must absorb all the burdens of those who says he wishes to protect and must make all the sacrifices he can for others and forget about the things he wants no matter how they make him feel for that is the calling he choose. He wishes he could just live like the rest of those he sees from his day to day actions not burden with such a weight that would tear them to pieces under it's power. His mind has been crossed by the idea of what they call a "normal" life but then he remembers that he can't remember. 

He is not where he is today via his own will so much as the will of others who wished to use him for profit and gain like and product or item you buy off the corner of a store and never think twice of when your done. His life is unknown to him as it was ripped from his breast and was replaced with a new one one he did not choose but instead chose him. However even if his life did not give him any choose he made the decision to do the right thing with what he had. He spun a tale like any other before him. He fought the dastardly villain in the shadows and out in the open, he saved those to helpless to save themselves with out an need for reward. 

He accepted his pain and loss into himself and pushed past it's hurt. These are the requirements for brave souls he give themselves to a fight all his deeds have been met even the greatest of them all that truly tests  a hero. He fell in love. With a person who seemed unlikely to do such a thing but it occurred all the same and since then he has done the next step in the Iliad of a great hero. He has abandoned the women whom' he would fight the world off for because he knew that he more than any other villain is a danger to her. He begged his body to leave her side for how can a hero really be a hero without the willingness to make hard chooses and give up what he wants the most for someone else. 

To complete he sacrifice he intends to two him from her as much as he can and move on both figuratively and literally. Like a man with few options he has bought a ticket for somewhere. He didn't bother to look or ask for any one place and only asked for "somewhere nice and far". He boards the metal tube old and needing to be replaced by a stronger more powerful version but still his transport none the less. "Your all most there. Soon your heart won't want to tear itself to pieces and choke you on it because there will be almost nothing it can do and then you can just stop and rest and take up a new destiny. I'm sure there's some clause that says thats possible to retire from one fight and simply take up another. The world is sure to be over booked with enemies waiting for you. Ones that will have no idea where you are or what you look like hmmm they can't bother to find out your name because even you don't know that." 

The tube on wheels rolled on down the streets of concrete and asphalt. Spiders closed his eyes to his past and hoped to wake up to his future. Suddenly a small shock disturbed his sleep. His eyes opened as his body could feel the unusual motion and was swamped by the feeling that someone close seemed to be pressing a button. He jumped from his seat to maybe utter a warning but it didn't matter a blast came out of the engine block to the set the fire to begin his new battle and impede his new life or maybe this was just the first fight in his new life either way he didn't give a f#$k. 

Spiders turned to the feeling of a gun being pulled from it's holster and ready to be fired. He saw the holder shoot and jump through a window but didn't get a good look at his face instead Spiders jumped out the window on the other side of the bus to duck. The people rushed out the now dead metal transport and didn't bother to look at Spiders anymore. He turned his back some nearby shrubs and tore of his shirt revealing his spider symbol as he covered himself in the shadows of the trees. As he made his transformation into his uniform the bus exploded once again and was now on it's side. 

"How are you... Spiders?" He knew his name of course he did he should have known his name. If he was going to kill a man you must be sure to call him something. Spiders made himself seen to his enemy and jumped from the shaded shrubs to the surface of the bus and crouched down like a bug. " Hey who are you I've got into a few scarps but no one's supposed to be sending assassins after me anymore the company's gone no one to pay you for bringing me in." 

Spiders didn't wait to allow his assailant to get another move in. He had already put those who are helpless in danger and would be sure to again if he had the chance and means to do so. Spiders jumped off the bus and made his way across the sky. But before gravity could regain it's hold on him he raised his right hand to his enemy and fired a webbing net at the black clad figure and then another and then another. But before he came back to the ground he straighten out his leg to smash his foot into the killers body  to floor him to the hard ground .

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tormenta

Tormenta knew Spiders was hiding. It was just something people did while they changed from pedestrian to a super-powered superhero. Despite this, Tormenta didn't know his opponent well. Even though he had researched the man under the mask the Black-Clad Assassin had found there was more mystique to Spiders than he had given initial credit. By all descriptions, Spiders appeared simple and quiet. With simple and quiet always came dangerous. How dangerous? It depended on who was fighting. The Disciple of Deception watched his opponent with a keen eye, observing the tight-fitting suit that Spiders was wearing. The man was crouching, low to the ground, like a dog waiting for something to occur. That dog-like persona would wait and then strike, or simply strike immediately. Tormenta readied himself and cautiously slid his hand towards his silenced pistol; placed at his thigh. When Spiders began to speak. Tormenta unclasped the holster and kept both his hands down to attempt a little bit of unanimity. "Hey who are you I've got into a few scarps but no one's supposed to be sending assassins after me anymore the company's gone no one to pay you for bringing me in."  Tormenta grinned happily under his mask. The soft but resistant cloth folded with this smile to create the imposing appearance of a large, long hole. 

"Who said anything about bringing anyone in?" Tormenta retorted. Usually when his opponent spoke, it was to distract him for a quick and unexpected attack. The Disciple of Deception was no normal fighter, he knew these tricks. He had been taught and repetitively trained to use those sort of techniques. The Black-Clad Assassin quickly braced himself. He hoped his answer would provoke his enemy, although Spiders seemed relatively calm facing death. The web-slinger quickly initiated the fight. Tormenta watched as his opponent gallantly vaulted through the air with his own, incredible strength. The web-slinger continued to hover in the air for what seemed like minutes; and Spiders didn't waste a moment.  Tormenta saw his enemy raise his right hand. Instantly, the Black-Clad Assassin reacted. As the first net was fired from Spiders, Tormenta cart-wheeled sideways to avoid the attack. It took only seconds for another singular web-like net was fired. The Disciple of Deception found himself just getting up. He couldn't simply dodge this one. With quick-thinking on his side, the Black-Clad Assassin slid backwards slightly. He pulled out one of his sub-machine guns from his strap on his shoulder. His finger found itself over the trigger and he pressed it roughly. The bullets flew at deafening speeds through the air and collided with the net. By the time the webbing found its way to Tormenta, it was in shambles. It simply folded in on itself in tatters and rested onto the ground; all its velocity gone.

The third netting was unexpected. The bullets continued, however the smart and ambitious Spiders had found a way to shoot the webbing at an angle. As Tormenta tried to turn to face this new threat, the web caught his weapon and wrapped around his arm and the sub-machine gun. Tormenta looked back at Spiders who was finally succumbing to gravity. The Black-Clad Assassin watched his opponent put his foot out and aimed it towards his chest. The Disciple of Deception put his right arm towards his waist and his left arm, the webbed one, in front of himself for protection. The foot collided with his webbed wrist and the Black-Clad Assassin was pushed back. Tormenta, despite his arm taking some of the impact, found himself on his back. The Disciple of Deception had a plan though and quickly pulled his silenced pistol from its already opened holster. At hopefully close range, Tormenta fired the gun. Bullets tore from the small weapon. The Black-Clad Assassin aimed for both knee caps, the two shoulders, and chest of his opponent. By the end of his shooting spree he had unleashed ten bullets. Tormenta put the gun back into its holster and rolled over onto his chest. He lifted himself up and then looked at his webbed arm. He pulled out his knife quickly and then cut the thick webbing until he could move his arm.

With haste, Tormenta launched the knife towards Spiders as a last moment attack in which he hoped his opponent was coming for him. Satisfied at his reaction to a despicable change in events, Tormenta looked towards his opponent and smirked. A indent formed in his mask again.He pushed himself in his chest defiantly. " I'm Mr. T and you're supposed to be dead as of ten minutes ago."

Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Spiders

"Who said anything about bringing anyone inFor every action there is a reaction. Levels and effects may very but this is a fundamental law of well all things. Half the time life is going to through something at you that you have no idea what to do with or how to handle but when the chips are down and the crazy people are up you just have to grind your teeth and keep on moving because if you don't if you let people ruin your life with every breath you take then you might as well hold your breath till you turn blue and die because nothing other than the sad and sweat taste of death is your reward for not pushing yourself to the maximum to live. 

Spiders shot his triple webbing attack with all his learned skill and accuracy. The first two tangles of string missed there mark but the very last hit it's target. It didn't pin him down to the ground but it was a point on Spiders board and he was going to need every mark he could get before this test was over. He felt the end of his boot as it smashed against his foes wrist. The bone hidden under his skin had to have felt the weight of the blow and no doubt to Spiders would have been useless the rest of this little scrap. Spiders used the momentum to send himself flying backwards in the air back flipping like a pro. He stuck his landing with a full 10 on the score cards. 

The bad not more than a few feet away from him was rolling with the kick almost literally. Spiders radar like senses detected the slightest bit of motions around him. Having trained and focused his mind he could make out the reach of a weapon hidden by a piece of wardrobe. These extra sensory powers provided the extra seconds Spiders would need. Flight or fight took over and his preprogramed muscles acted on what had been given to them by Romcorts best computers on combat and evasion. He leapt out of the way on pure autopilot. He cartwheeled himself from one spot to the next and then once again landed on the ground. 

He hands and feet smacked against the road and his claws dug up some of the road trying to stop himself. His breathing was heavy as he had to hold in his scream as even though covered by his cape one of the bullets slashed against Spiders skin. It was obviously meant to be more lethal but we don't always get what we want out of life. Still the battle had just begun and this assassin was the first to draw blood.  " I'm Mr. T and you're supposed to be dead as of ten minutes ago." Spiders was shocked to see that the killer still had use of his arm as he figured the limb may have even been torn off by how hard he hit and yet it functioned just as normal. 

"What the he11 his arm should be broken in a few places. Okay no bigger he's super strong pff who doesn't have that but his aim is really what scares me. I'm not that easy to shot even at close range but he got me but I did get one of his guns but till he reaches for the others I don't have any idea how many more he has and for all I know he could have used a bunch of lube and shoved the damn things up his @ss. Don't do this mid range if your not close enough to get his guns then be far enough where he can't shot you anymore."  

Spiders began to back flip once again. Three times he rotated his body backwards spreading the gap between himself and "Mr.T". At the end of the last spin he disconnected himself from the ground as he always does but not on his own. He had left behind him two strands of webbing thing but incredibly strong. Spiders had to have made a 30 foot jump in just a few seconds and push his motor functions to the max. He pulled along his string snatching two pieces of metal off the ruined bus and brought them up to his level with tremendous speed and strength. He kicked the first and second chunks of steel and sent the newly made projectile storm towards Mr. T. He landed on a tree part of the battle ground and watched for Mr. T's next move.

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tormenta

Tormenta watched as spiders back flipped into the air. His body rotated in a perfect circle three times. The Black-Clad Assassin could see the web-slinger's attempt at spreading a large enough gap between them. The Disciple of Deception didn't however, know why Spiders was creating such a gap. He soon found out though. Spiders, on his last flip, shot out two strands of webbing. They looked very slim and weak. Tormenta nursed his arm for a moment. It only furthered his opinion that those strands were probably the most durable pieces of webbing on the planet. Spiders was still connected to the webbing even though he seemed to be about thirty feet in the air;  the webbing still stretching along with him. Tormenta admired the man's motor function which were maxed out. They had to be, Tormenta conceded, in order to get so high in the air. The Black-Clad Assassin watched for a moment as the web-slinger pulled on his strings. Startlingly, the two weak-looking strands pulled two large chunks from the debris of the ruined bus.

The Disciple of Deception watched awestruck as his opponent gracefully brought them into the air with a flick. As they reached Spiders eye level, Tormenta realized exactly what was going to happen. His opponent flicked again and the two large pieces began to hurtle towards Tormenta. The Disciple of Deception feigned attack; hoping his opponent would underestimate him. Tormenta however, lashed back and ran towards the two chunks of steel. With a large amount of strength, Tormenta jumped through the air. His velocity met the first chunk of metal. The Black-Clad Assassin's feet slowly slid across the rock and Tormenta grinned. Running across the chunk, Tormenta hoped to jump to the next one. That didn't happen though. A large indent in the debris caused the Black-Clad Assassin to lose his footing and Tormenta fell off the rock. By then he was probably ten feet in the air and quickly plummeted into the concrete. This also meant he dodged the second piece of metal. With a slight crack, Tormenta found himself on his back. The sword sheath of one of his weapons was tucked right underneath his shoulder blade, pressing against it and causing pain in his recently, almost entrapped by Spiders web, freed arm. Tormenta turned onto his stomach, relinquishing the pain slightly. His arm was on fire, searing with an insurmountable amount of pain.

With a new-found anger, Tormenta rose from the ground and searched for his opponent. He looked at a nearby tree and saw his opponent perched on a branch, watching the situation. His mouth twitched watching Spiders just sit there. The Black-Clad Assassin launched himself towards the tree. It took him only a few paces to reach the tree and during that way, Tormenta pulled out one of his katanas. The Black-Clad Assassin jumped into the air, using his legs to vault himself up, and sliced towards Spiders. However, Spiders wasn't the target. Instead, the branch was. Tormenta felt the branch sliced through by his steel blade and his angry frown turned into one of a peaceful complexion. He pursed his lips as he continued his assault. The Disciple of Deception's breaths were slow and controlled as he attempted a strike to Spiders right and left arms. He hoped he could weaken the web-slinger's attack, which seemed to be the strings that emanated  from his wrists.  Then the Black-Clad Assassin tried to hit Spiders left shoulder.

Tormenta attempted to stab his opponent in the thigh. He finally pulled the blade toward himself and then spun in the air and attempted a slash towards Spiders chest. Dropping to the ground, the Black-Clad Assassin held his weapon up high and pointed it towards Spiders.

Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spiders

This Mr.T as he liked to be called was more than Spiders was used to handling even on his worse day. He has a number of powerful enemies all of which are possessed of powerful and dangerous traits. Many are full of rage and violence. Others are made up of cold calculations and extreme skill. Some of his opponents seem to be insane beyond belief and can fight through the most unlikely of problems. Mr. T was something Spiders hoped to never see in his life. He was an enemy who possessed all of these traits in one form becoming a force Spiders wished to never have to face in his lifetime or any other for that matter because he honestly didn't know if he would be able to survive fighting someone like that or atleast coming out of the fight in one piece.  

Spiders keen enhanced senses both watched and felt Mr. T's powerful movements. Spiders volley of torn debrii had no qualms on this raging storm of a man in any way shape or form. He simply dashed through the flying chuncks and used them to close the gap between himself and Spiders. It took a great amount of speed and strength and even still will power to force his body to move out of the way in time to dodge the first sword slash. Instantly the tree Spiders was on fell to the ground. He completed his amazing somersault and landed feet first on the ground. 

Even as Spiders looked up he was instantly greeted by the insane smirk of a true killer born. Not even and animal has such malice in their smile as this man did when he was close to ending a man's life. Even if he wasn't a pure evil person his intent to end a persons life was one of the purest of any forms seen in this world or the next. Spiders jumped back and he dodged the slash towards his right arm. He quickly shifted his weight so that the sword would also miss his left arm. He vaulted backwards again as he always does to distance himself from enemies and catch his breath but Mr. T speed was counterbalancing Spiders wishes. 

Again another strike came in the form of a quick stab towards Spiders thigh and no doubt any major arteries the blade could get it's cold steeled death blows on but again Spiders was just a second quick enough but even the fastest man in the world is still just a man and cannot keep running forever. Another slash was aimed straight for Spiders chest and although he twisted his form to dodge the blade he had replaced his chest with his arm as the attacks target. He grinned his teeth as the sword cut into his flesh and spilled his blood. Spiders rolled with the attack escaping Mr. T's presence a bit more leaving drops of his own blood on the ground.  

Despite the wound Spiders still had use of his arm to a point but it hurt with a great pain but he did not intend to let that stop him. He used his other arm to shot a stream of webbing at the wound to stop the bleeding as a bandage would. He made a fist to show that he could still use his fingers and then made his other hand ball up into a fist as well and then entered into a traditional krav maga fighting stance. He then shifted his stance placing his left foot in front of his right and then opened his hands with a quick speed releasing his retractable claws with a mighty snikt noise. 

He then broke his fighting stance and dropped his hands to the ground dashing at Mr.T with such powerful steps that he made large moves with only the lightest foot step. His hands being drags along the ground tore through the surface of the asphalt as he raced at Mr.T. He spin jumped in the air and then brought his knee up into the air aimed for Mr.T chin. He turned his knee attack into a backflip and then slashed with right hand aiming for Mr.T's chest just as he had but then when his feet touched the ground he made his hand go flat and his raised his hand towards his juggler vein.

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tormenta

He had drawn blood. Tormenta grinned underneath his mask at this feat. He had been taught if a fighter draws blood first, than he has a statistical better chance of winning. Tormenta sheathed his weapon quickly as he watched his opponent escape his last and final attack. Tormenta continued to watch his opponent, observing the evasiveness of Spiders and how the web-slinger could see the attacks before they happened. The Black-Clad Assassin admired this trait, or the fact that he himself had the ability to sense things that would hurt him. Tormenta's devilish grin turned slowly into a pursed lip as he continued to watch his bleeding opponent. Tormenta could see his opponent lagging around from the pain, but Spiders was trying to ignore the injury. To do this, the Black-Clad Assassin watched his opponent use his good arm to fire a stream of webbing at the wound. The injury was quickly encased in the thick web and the blood flowing was stopped. The Disciple of Deception could see the blood as it soaked through the webbing, though.

Spiders set up in a traditional Krav Maga fighting stance, one that Tormenta knew well. The Disciple of Deception set up into a familiar Lion stance. His hands were similar to claws, grabbing at the air. His feet were spread wide and parallel to each other. He bent his knees and braced himself for Spiders. The Disciple of Deception watched with interest as the web-slinger opened his hands and quickly released retractable claws. The "Snikt!" noise was one Tormenta only heard when he released his hidden blades in his gauntlets. The Black-Clad Assassin admired the claws; the weapons were deadly. Now the web-slinger had ten dangerous weapons with him. Tormenta would bet anything those claws would be used expertly against him. The Disciple of Deception wasn't afraid though as his opponent started dashing towards him. The steps were powerful and Tormenta could sense the animal within his opponent.

Tormenta continued his stance, waiting patiently as his opponent neared. He could see asphalt flying into the air as Spiders raced towards him but he wasn't afraid. He was ready. Tormenta took deep, ragged breaths and focused on Spiders chest. The torso was one place an opponent could never fake; no change of direction could be undetected because the torso always followed. The Disciple of Deception watched as his enemy jumped into the air, spinning violently through the air with a lot of velocity. Tormenta brought his hands up as his opponent brought his knee up. Pushing his right leg back, Tormenta blocked the blow to his chin and discarding his opponents attack. Tormenta was caught off guard as his opponent slashed his chest with the five deadly claws. His vibranium and titanium suit however, blocked most of the blow and Spiders claws only scratched the surface of the suit, revealing a gray color underneath the black fabric. The Disciple of Deception moved left just as his opponent tried an attack for his jugular vein. Spiders instead caught his right shoulder, cutting through the black fabric and again revealing the titanium and vibranium underneath.

The Black-Clad Assassin took a chance and jumped unexpectedly towards Spiders. He pulled out two knives and attempted to run them through his opponents shoulders. Tormenta flipped over his opponent and then disappeared. He used his powers of invisibility to make himself disappear. Quickly, Tormenta attempted to throw the two knives at his opponent's backside. Invisible, Tormenta rolled towards his opponent and attempted to punch Spiders in the jugular vein. He then attempted to roundhouse kick his opponent and cause Spiders to fall onto the ground. Continuing his attack, Tormenta thrust his left hand towards his opponent's face in the attempt to hit his opponent in the nose and cause Spiders to tear up and thus be susceptible to more attacks. Sliding back, Tormenta pulled his two sub-machine guns and then pressed the triggers. His fingers pressed down and continued as he tried to litter his opponent with bullets. His two sub-machine guns clicked when they were empty and Tormenta let go of them. He had probably unleashed thirty bullets from each weapon meaning about sixty bullets.

Still invisible, Tormenta dropped back into the wheat fields, hiding among them and watching his opponent. His breaths were more controlled and for a moment, the Black-Clad Assassin felt he had the upper-hand.

Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spiders

Spiders rush attack brought him closer to ending Mr.T. That was his rational as he felt his fingers cross against the dark dressed killers form only to be met with disappointment. As he looked on at the damage he was supposed to have made he was slightly angered to see that nothing had happened even when he made a strike for the mans veins in his neck and the villain dodged he saw he only got a minimal damage shot on his shoulder. Not even cracking the villains skin and only barely ruining his uniform. "Damn his costumes made of something my claw aint gonna be cutting. Explains his arm it's probably vibranium and kept his arm attached by absorbing the impact. Can't be perfect though cause he was feeling some pain the pure stuff would have absorbed all the impact still I aint getting through it easy." 

Spiders retracted his talons feeling no need to the close quarters blades if he had no way of getting them into Mr.T skin. He paced around Mr.T for a short time before it was Mr.T who decided to make the next move. With his highly trained agility and speed he lunged at Spiders wielding twins blades in each hand and jumped at Spiders and intended to jab both of them into Spiders shoulders but the arachnid hero had time to simply jump back and make the blades dig into the ground and not break the surface of his skin or wound him in anyway this time, but the assassin quickly countered and backflipped over Spiders but instead of another attack his vanished into woods. 

He began to spin around to see where the killer had gone. He was fast but he shouldn't have been able to simply vanish into thin air. But then again maybe he could Spiders began to think could the villain have the power to teleport and simply choose not to use it till now but that made no sense as Spiders could still feel his movements and vibrations. Soon his natural instincts flared up as he felt something coming towards him at great speed he didn't know what it was but he lunged at it and knocked it out the air. He saw that it was a knife. The same kinda that had previously almost dug into him and wounded him greatly. "Invisible" Spiders realized that the killer was a truly good assassin and even had the ability to vanish into the thinness of the air itself. 

He closed his eyes as he knew they would be of no use to him. Replacing his sight his mind could now feel everything going on around him. He could feel his killer coming at him as he broke the peace of the flowing breezes in front of the hero. He could only lightly make out the strike but he dodged the first move anyway and realized it felt like a punch towards his face or neck. Again he could feel the motions of another attack. It was sent towards his face and hoping it wasn't another knife attack Spiders raised both his wrists in the way of the strike blocking all the force from the impact. 

He could feel his killer pushed back from the last little move that had no success for him to use. But Spiders fight or flight reflex again took over as his mind made out the feeling of a gun being raised against him. He had no time to determine what kind and simply jumped out of the assumed line of fire before he could be wounded again. He back flipped ,somersaulted whatever slick move he could think to avoid to weapons fire. Spiders felt the firepower ending and then "watched" as the movements attempted to flee into the thickness of the brush behind him. Spiders then began to run at his opponent and planing to even the playing field fired a few quick webbing blasts at Mr.T's head with the intent to cover his face and blind him for the rest of the fight. 

But he wasn't done just yet. As soon as his shot his stream of sticky organic webbing he launched himself into the air again. He somersaulted among the breezes of air and landed down behind his would be killer. With the trickery of his namesake he raised the shirt of the villain just enough to expose his back side and then let go of his suit. He released his claws once again hoping to be able to land a wounding blow aimed at the villains spinal column hoping to paralyze him for life due to his transgressions against him and the number of innocent people he attacked now and those he may attack in the future.

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tormenta

Tomenta saw his opponent. Somehow Spiders had become one with his senses, discarding his sight for hearing. The Black-Clad Assassin was slightly caught off guard when the web-slinger started for him. Tormenta could see Spiders eyes trained on him as if he was visible. "Amazing..." The Disciple of Deception uttered as his opponent barreled for him. A few quick blasts of webs were fired towards Tormenta. Through his visor he could see the thing lines coming towards him. Tormenta instinctively pulled out a knife. He slashed at the streams of webbing however he couldn't stop it. It plastered over his visor and mask. Tormenta couldn't see but he didn't react violently. Without his sight, he reverted to his hearing just as Spiders had. The Black-Clad Assassin could hear his opponent soaring over him. The Disciple of Deception heard only a slight thud and knew his opponent was attempting a sneak attack exactly like he had. Somehow, Tormenta felt the top of his suit being lifted and he quickly twisted.

The claws, just two of them, scrapped the side of his back inside. He felt small chunks of skin being torn from his body. The pain was unbearable. The blood oozed from the wound directly after the attack. Tormenta's eyes teared up but he knew the consequences of staying in the same place. He could be killed; and this Spiders guy would take any chances he got. The Black-Clad Assassin blindly jumped away, using the wheat to conceal his body which lay on the floor. The Black-Clad Assassin took the visor off; pulling most of the webbing off. The visor increased his vision and hearing, although without it he was already an enhanced being. Spiders had just set the Black-Clad Assassin behind. Tormenta could see now only because an oval surrounding his eyes had been originally made in the costume. Tormenta felt the blood slowly oozing from his body and seeping into the back of his suit. Tormenta got up quickly and looked around, searching for his opponent. 

Seeing the web-slinger annoyed him. Tormenta started for his opponent, taking out the two Tazers.  He initiated the weapons and jumped into the air. He slashed at his opponent, hoping any hit would paralyze the web-slinger for a moment. Without any regret, Tormenta jumped over his opponent. He began shimmering back into reality. He attempted a stab towards his opponent, pressing the button which initiated the shock. Tormenta continued his assault with the tazers, attempting four strikes to Spiders abdomen, three to his thighs, two to his left arm, five to his upper chest, and one to Spiders forehead. Without much hesitation, Tormenta attempted another round-house kick to cause his opponent to fall onto his back. With one last attempt, Tormenta tried to stab the two tasers into his opponent; pressing the buttons to initiate the electricity as he did so. 

"Stand still!" he yelled. Like a dog, Tormenta was tired of playing catch. He was wounded and wanted to get finished with this job.

Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Spiders

Spiders had felt the tables turn in his attempt to survive the onslaught of the mysterious and even more so dangerous Mr.T who had come after Spiders with a blood thirsty vigor and a goal to be met with his blood and death corpse that he wished would be no more than a carcass of the side of the road to be devoured by carrion animals. Spiders could see the hate inside his fighter as he made contact with hie retractable claws. Although short there strength was more than enough to rend his flesh into slices that seeped blood form their now open spots. 

The blood dripped from his fingers as he looked at his enemy slowed and dazed by the pain and blood loss. Spiders could tell that this man was very skilled at his work as someone only reacts to pain on his level when they rarely have the chance to experience it for the dulling and violent sensation it is. Spiders is all to accustomed to pain maybe not on the physical level but on a mental one. He has experienced the horrors of losing ones past, being trapped in a place you do not understand. Loosing those who called him friend due to his own actions although noble in intent but brutal to those around him. 

He suffers a burden he wishes to be gone and even when he tries to leave the source of his misery his is again attack and beaten and puts those who mean nothing to him but are simply with in a few feet away from him in a very struggle for their souls and even their lives. He  yells no he roars at Mr. T "STAY DOWN". He had grown use to the feeling of blood on his fingers but he does not enjoy it in the least and would wish for the blood shed to end. 

Mr.T with his bloodlust only magnified via the sight of his own blood rushes Spiders in a fury of great force and violent intent. He carried with him two long prods that began to spark electrical energies at Spiders as they got close. The first pass from the electrical shock missed Spiders within a good distance as he jumped back away from it. Mr. T the released himself from the ground and flipped over Spiders very head to get behind him. But Spiders countered by jumping forward a bit to regain the distance from him that would have been lose now that he had moved his body. 

Again he made another charge with his weapons. The Wonder Webs was put on his toes as he had to dodge each blow meant for his flesh and skin. He shifted from left to right back and back and forth as he had to keep the prongs from sticking into his skin and dealing a stunning charge to his form. He moved his feet like a great dance to avoid the strikes to his thighs. Again he was forced side to side to get out of the path of the strikes and then again when more came for his chest but even his speed when facing such a foe has it's limits. Mr.T's trained and enhanced skills drew his weapons on Spiders chest and he felt the needles dig into him and send a charge straight to his heart. 

He could feel the burning of his flesh and smell pork roasting as he burned. Another strike came at him and although he tried to grab Mr.T's wrist the taser blasted on his head causing him to bleed out a massive cry of pain. Stunned and to weak to move much he felt the end of T's boot as it pushed in against his chest and pushed him backwards through the air. He landed against a tree bark with such force the years old wood plant began to fall over and Spiders rolled over on his side in pain as he clenched his head and tried to force himself out of the daze. 

He began to stumble away from Mr.T as he needed a few seconds of respite to catch his breath and hopefully get his second wind. Still weak and vulnerable to give himself the time he needed he raised the bottom part of his mask to exposed his lips and mouth to the air. He looked at his enemy Mr. T and after tilting his head back then forward he spit out a flowing stream of webbing that came out more like silly string from a can taking no real shape but moving wide around as to cover his body in a blast of webbing that wasn't going to be easy to cut or get free as all parts of his body would at the same time be pilled by webbing.

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tormenta

Tormenta saw the webbing come towards him and he froze. It was only for a moment, just enough time to recollect what had happened. The Black-Clad Assassin was deviously surprised to see Spiders actually stricken by the tasers since the web-slinger had been dodging most of his veteran attacks. However, when the weapon was thrust onto Spiders chest and dug in, Tormenta wasn't surprised. It was a matter of time, luck could only go so far. Tormenta took that little bit of information bitterly and rested his hand on his side. The two wounds that Spiders had landed on him were fell. The blood was still pouring, even slightly, and was dampening the clothing around it. The Disciple of Deception would have normally took a moment to fix the wound. They would have been temporarily fixed using salt to still the blood, alcohol to clean the wound of bacteria, and then gauze to cover it. That would aid the problem and the pain.  Tormenta winced as he tried to twist his body. He quickly retracted, cursing to himself at his loss of some flexibility. The Black-Clad Assassin looked to his opponent who had recovered considerably fast. 

This man, laying across the ground, was the one that had caused the wounds. Tormenta frowned at his enemy and got in a defensive stance. He motioned for his opponent to move; completely one with himself. Spiders looked at him for a moment then began to spit out streams of webbing. It wasn't as  direct as the previous web that Spiders had sent. This one was fluid, following the wind. It was like silly string, moving wildly in all directions. And those directions ended towards him. The Black-Clad Assassin rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding the first strings to come towards him. As he stood to his feet however, webbing began to wrap around his waist, covering his wound and many of his knives. Frozen in place for a moment, the web continued to surround him. For a moment, the Black-Clad Assassin felt hopeless as the webbing went up his body, higher and higher up his chest. But then he realized what he had to do. In an instant, the Black-Clad Assassin reached for a black smoke grenade. He threw it to the ground and the small capsule broke. The smoke began to form creating a hissing noise and destroying all visibility. Annoying hissing sound, Tormenta thought to himself as his view of Spiders disappeared.  By now the webbing had gotten slightly above his belly button, and angrily Tormenta pulled out his katana.

In one fluid motion he severed the webbing and jumped to the side. He began rolling and rolling off of the rode and further into the wheat fields. The random webbing continued to be flung into the air, hitting thin air. Tormenta had escaped, encased in the webbing. It didn't bother him though. It was a quick fix for his wounds which had cut through his lower back. Stiffly, Tormenta got up from the ground, brandishing his Katana in his left hand. The Black-Clad Assassin could barely see as the smoke spread to the fields, and the noise as it released more clouded his hearing. Tormenta ran into the smoke, smelling the intoxicating air. He was used to this weapon. It was a tool to hide, and another tool to attack. But without its visor it left him just as blind as Spiders. With two hands firmly on his Katana, the Disciple of Deception began sprinting through the smoke. It took him a few seconds but he found the web-slinger a few feet away from where he had last saw him.

The Disciple of Deception dropped another smoke bomb on the ground. It exploded in a familiar hissing noise and then smoke-- or more smoke, to be exactly-- began to cloud his appearance. With this little trick, Tormenta jumped into the air and thrust his sword out towards Spiders. He slashed at the man's shoulder, something he had done in previous attacks. Fluidly, Tormenta twirled in the air-- while keeping his back straight, thanks to the webbing -- and then brought the blade down upon Spiders stomach. He hoped to cut a gash through the web-slingers chest. As the Black-Clad Assassin neared the ground, he attempted to stab his opponent in the foot. Hit or miss, the blade would pierce the earth. The Disciple of Deception attempted to kick his opponent squar in the chest while pulling the blade from the ground. Fluidly, the Black-Clad Assassin lowered his foot and then wildly attack by attempting a hacking move towards Spiders left arm. Then the Disciple of Deception attempted to hack at his opponent's knee. In the smoke, The Disciple of Deception could only see slightly, and so he hoped his placed attacks actually hit around the area at least. He didn't expect to hit anything, only to strike blindly at his opponent.

Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spiders

Mr. T was no fool to the ways of battle. His skills and tactics where as true as his words. He was a pure villain with the intention of laying waste to Spiders life with extra prejudice and skill. It would not be easy for Spiders to over come such a foe with this strong a level on intent. Although his wounds where indeed minor he wasn't certain for home much longer he could maintain the battle. Attack after brutal attack was working against him and he was running out of counter measures to use against such a fierce and worthy killer of men and the ender of life itself. Spiders himself began to wonder if the true source of Mr. T's power was not any form of super human strength or speed but simply just the ability to kill anyone he choose with the least amount of trouble. If so than Spiders felt truly lucky. 

For he had been trying to out battle toe to toe a truly cold blooded killer for hours and yet despite the monsterous intent he used Spiders had still survived. However although Mr. T's weapons seem to continue on and on Spiders didn't. His armored suit posed a great resistance to Spiders natural razor sharp claws. He was incredibly shocked at the fact that the villain had some how managed to rip through his webbing. A substance which normally cannot be broken under normal circumstances. He stunned, cut and bruised Spiders so that his blood had been drawn. 

Again Mr.T began to use an arsenal of deadly weapons seeming to be a twisted depraved Batman with a will power and tools that where in a seeming unlimited supply. He chucked a small smoke bomb towards the red and blue hero. The toxic fumes flooded the air blocking again Spiders sight. Mr. T was no doubt aware of Spiders enhanced senses. Although his eyes where beyond the ability to do much work now he could still feel Mr. T himself needing no sight to find him and find him did. He found the monster lunging at Spiders from mid air. Although his moves where hard to discern from the cloudy feeling of his motions. Spiders still reacted. He blindly fired a lone web ball at Mr. T as he jumped out the way. The ball hit the tip of his blade with little force but just enough that as Spiders moved he got out of the path of the bladed missile. 

Regaining his footing and preparing for another dangerous blow the villain through a simple hack and slash move at Spiders. However the will power of the hero burned inside him just enough that his reflexes where on the maximum level. He reached out and clasped the blade by placing his palm on the flat part of the blade going nowhere near the sharp and using the power of his wall-crawling skill he was able to hold the blade away from himself in a manner no normal human can repeat. He then screamed "ENOUGH NINJA SWORD PLAY" and smashed the blade in two with his elbow. 

With a near automatic level of movement he cocked his hand back as he still clinged on the the flat end of the blade. He needed not to grasp it with his fist and then motioned his hand to jab the blade into Mr.T shoulder while he was still under him with little chance to move or survive the damage.

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tormenta

Tormenta found himself out-skilled by his opponent. Spiders had been able to sway the battle. This despite the fact that the smoke should have clouded the Black-Clad Assassin's body. Through all his trickery the Disciple of Deception wasn't winning this fight. He halfheartedly wanted to leave the battle, but he knew that Spiders would come after him even if he tried to leave. The Black-Clad Assassin's only choice was to kill his opponent. This battle had been, more than anything, the most challenging he had ever encountered. Tormenta watched as his enemy avoided his attack, using the slippery web to force his steady hand a little off. Just off enough so that Tormenta's attack only scathed the ground. His enemy was able to regain his footing by the time the Black-Clad Assassin launched his next attack. When Tormenta brought down the struck his enemy was able to clasp the blade by placing his palm on the side of the blade. Coupled with his strength, Spiders stopped the attack. It was an unbelievable feat and one that tested Tormenta's swordplay.  "ENOUGH NINJA SWORD PLAY" Spiders yelled. Then the web-slinger let the blade pass.

Tormenta's enemy still clenched the blade and then pushed it towards Tormenta's shoulder. For the first time, the Disciple of Deception let go of his weapon. He jumped to the side, crouching to avoid the brunt of the attack. He felt a slight pain as the tip of the hilt collided with the top of his shoulder. In close-quarters like this, he knew such a dodge had been lucky. Now Tormenta went on the attack. The Black-Clad Assassin pulled out his own, second sword and then spun into a fiery attack. He aimed the blade to hit his opponent's shoulder muscle with just enough power so that Spiders would feel a sharp pain and it would be numbed. With anger Tormenta kicked towards Spiders' left knee and attempted to stab his opponent in the gut.  In another fluid move, Tormenta aimed his blade towards Spiders' wrist in a savvy attempt to get his opponent to loosen his grip on his other Katana. With that Tormenta jabbed at his opponent's jaw with his own, free-hand.

The plume of smoke had already started to dissipate. The Black-Clad Assassin was much more visible now than before and he took this to his advantage. He feigned an attack to Spiders' left thigh with his sword and fluidly spun this fake attack into a powerful, spinning kick aimed for the throat of his opponent. Tormenta jumped off his other leg and spun in the air, just as fluidly, and attempted another powerful kick to the side of Spiders head. The Disciple of Deception silently admitted his opponent was a rarity as he back peddled a short distance away. With an unanticipated last move, the Black-Clad Assassin dropped another smoke grenade on the floor in front of him. The sounds of the smoke as it was released began to cloud his senses of sight and hearing but Tormenta did not move. In his mind he knew his opponent would come and thus moving would be pointless. So the Black-Clad Assassin waited silently like a Samurai facing unbeatable odds. "This is my fight..." he said silently to himself.

Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spiders

"This is getting hard no homo". Spiders said this to himself as his battle with the mysterious and bloodthirsty Mr.T raged on in battle of godlike proportions with little to no end in sight but only the intent to do battle and to do harm. Their hands roared against each other with a violent and mighty fire that would have torn any other man women or child to pieces. But some times when the chance comes that nature allows such unusual men and women to be born their battles no there wars become instant parts of history unable to be remembered till the ends of the earth come crashing down around the world and people will look back and say those men with their strange clothes fight like true monsters and demons to be damned in immortal combat for their battles may never end. 

Spiders blood and sweat had painted the ground they stepped on for only a few minutes but it truly had to have felt like hours to him. A true warrior can feel the weight of a fight and their hearts burn with such mighty fury that it seems as though it has been waiting decades to reach the high leveled embers of today. Spiders gripped the broken blade without even clenching his fist around using the unnatural powers that was tattooed on his DNA by a group of ruthless men and women who cared not for those who's lives they raped and butchered. But out of that darkness and fear and chaos a crack appeared that strengthened there victim into a warrior of true heart. 

He was angered that Mr. T had dodged his well timed swipe but not surprised. How could he be surprised when these two beings had been moving and fighting in ways that would have broken anyone into pieces. Again not surprised the black suited villain manifested another ninja blade and swung with a furious vigor and violence towards his shoulder. Honestly though Spiders began to ignore the parts of his body to be attacked. He couldn't even se his mind anymore because only his instinct began to burn in place of logic instead of thinking he simply moved.  

Spiders could slightly feel  the dirt and grit under his knee as he was forced to drop down after Mr.T struck his limb. He honestly couldn't even process the pain at all anymore and he swiftly blocked another strike with the broken blade. Spiders muscles and reflexes witness the killer sending another sword jab towards Spiders. Without thought once again he released his sticky grip on the blade in his hand and tossed the piece into the air only to become attached to his other hand. His now free hand was in a perfect position to release it's hidden talons and slash against the metal of Mr.T's blade. 

That was another weapon he had taken out but was sure more would follow. Spiders was not fooled by Mr.T's next strike and as the black clothed monster sent a kick towards Spiders jugular Spiders bent backwards in a very uncomfortable position for some but it was perfect timing for dodging his strike. He flung his upper-body forward so that he could gain the momentum and motion to send his back to the ground. Once he completed his semi landing he thrusted his legs in the sky performing a kick-up getting his body back in it's natural equilibrium. 

Once back in his up right position Spiders steps back just a foot and hold his hand in a fencing still as his finger tips dip into the very molecules of the damaged sword and slashing back in forth in a thick mist of wrist movements he loses track of how many swings he makes, but as the cloud of his strokes disappear into his next combing crossing both hand and the not even jumping but simply taking his feet off the ground he uncrosses his hand slashing a mighty crisscrossed with his natural claws in one hand and the broken saber in the other.