Zaniel - Chapter Two - Heavenly Affairs.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

A continuation from this if you missed it the first time. Journeying back to the Heavens just after Zaniel has been banished.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/from-heaven-to-earth-1449789/

-

Zaniel had been leaning on this stone pillar in shock from what had happened for the last hour. He was unable to do anything, His life was over and worst of all, it was his entire fault. He brushed his hair out of his face as he stumbled up on the pillar. He needed to sort some affairs before being banished...He had what? Two...Maybe Three hours?

Standing up outside the Court he glanced at it one more time before setting off, First he needed to talk to his mother. He tore down the stone steps rushing to get to the Tavern, levitating into the air he clenched his fists and blasted forwards at great speed towards the Tavern.

Flying though the air he was joined by an old friend…Ares, He turned his head as they both speed through the air “What do you want?” He said coldly. He had no time to talk to a man who just agreed to banish him.

“Z..You know I would have –“ Zaniel speed up quicker before he could hear the God speak. He had no time to listen, he needed to get to the Tavern and ask where his mother was. Ares stopped in the air and watched Zaniel fly away…

Zaniel skidded to a halt outside the great tavern. On-lookers all stared at him, As he walked through the crowd of people that had amassed, some cheered him on. Others patted him on the back. “Nice one Zan!” – “Was it worth it?” – “How was shee!! “Cheeky bugger” People screamed from all directions. He ignored them and pushed open the wooden doors.

“AKAKIOS!” Zaniel bellowed as he searched the Tavern, “AKAKIOS!!” He shouted even louder as the walls shook. He was in an Angels rage. He had to find him mother before he was banished for real, and Akakios was the only man who could help him.

A blue glow was coming from the side of the tavern...Then a subtly cough. “Zaniel...” A voice spoke, quiet but with imperativeness. The whole Tavern went quiet as they all looked at Zaniel. Awaiting a reply.

Zaniel gulped and turned around to face his father. “Where is she?” He would not try and talk to his father about this event; he had long ago disowned his own son. That was decided. His father folded his arms and spoke.

“Athena’s hall” He then turned around back to his drink. “Don’t upset her anymore than you have done” Zaniel nodded, gave all the on-lookers a stare then pushed open the Tavern doors. Stepping outside he sighed, what a mess. He then looked up and flew into the air, in the direction of Athena’s hall.

Zaniel walked up to the door of the hall, dreading what would happen. He placed his hand on the cold wood, and slowly pushed the door open. He could see her, sitting in the far corner of the room. Quietly crying, He closed his eyes as he saw this. He felt evil.

He walked up-to her and sat beside her. He turned his head. “Mother I…” She placed her finger on his lip and spoke “Please Zaniel. Leave” She turned her head away.

Zaniel stood up, gulped and walked out of the Hall. Almost falling over on his way out, tripping over his own feet, He was so scared. He had just stepped out of the Hall when a suddenly bright light enveloped him. He squinted and covered his eyes as he saw Zeus stand before him.

He spoke in a powerful tone “It’s time” The ground shook beneath him. Zaniel knew what was happening. He prepared himself…

"They say you fall into the best things, Fall in love, Fall to sleep, Maybe this is better for you.." Zeus spoke, trying to make it seem better than it was.

"I don't feel like I am falling, I feel like I am being pushed" He took a deep breath in , His last breath as an Angel of the Heavens. The floor opened up..

He jumped...

No Caption Provided

---

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Very nice, I enjoyed it :-)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Nice man I enjoyed it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaniel bump! For peoplez who asked how he was kicked out!