Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
Time: mid day

Being out of action for some time while training NeVann decided to put all his hard work to the test, taking a few days to think of the best person the only name that coming to mind was that of the great Ninjan warroir named Sha. The two had become good friends over the while they knew each other they were even teammates for a while when she returned to WAL, he was even good friends with her husban Ronin and treated her daughter Matina as if she was his real prima as Sha did to his twins. As he sat in his room the reasons of why he picked her flowed throw his mind, not only was she powerful and highly intelligent even though they were good friends Vann knew she would never hold back or turn down a challeged. Leaning back in his chair he let out a sigh and ran his left hand through his ravened hair, for he knew this would be a tough battle  that neither one wouldn't want to lose. Sitting back up he wrote Sha a note and sent it to the Mobb Deep hideout where she now called home.

"You know how we talked about sparring, well it's go time. My training is done and I was think there would be no better person to fight at this point, so meet me in the Mojave desert tomorrow after noon.

Vann" 

After sending the note Vann felt it would be best for him to get some rest see that he would have a long day ahead of him.  Waking up the next morning Vann went through his normal morning training that contained 1,000 push up, 5,000 sit-ups and then a  4 mile run. Returning  from his run he  took  a shower,  his bathroom filled with steam as the hot water ran dropping off his body.  Finishing his shower Vann dried off and got dressed his tanned skin was still reddish while his hair was still kinda water slightly sticking to his face. He laid his equipment that he need on his bed some explosive tags, smoke bombs, kunais, shurikens, wire, and a flash bombs and then pulled out a tow scrolls and wrote the same kanji on each of them and then made a hand seal and in a flash of smoke everything on his bed had vanished all that remand was the scrolls. Wrapping the scrolls one aorund each wrist he grabbed his katana and headed for out.

Moving at top speed he made it to the desert in alittle under 20 mins from the WAL building. On the way he started remembering the first time he encountered Sha, consumed in her darkness she had a ruthlessness that couldn't be matched.  She was cold, calculating and her battles were of that of a true warrior, the battle that stuck in his head was the one she had with his girlfriend Nova that ended up in Nova's death. But he knew she was different person at that time, still as powerful well maybe more, he knew she would keep him on his toes.  Even though this was friendly match he planned to go all out see that secretly he alwas wanted to know how was truely better the Ninjan or himself. Reaching the desert that temperature piked up to 115 degree on this day, it was so hot it seemed that even the creatures that call this wasteland home was trying to escape the heat looking for shade from the sun the hung high above head. Walking across the dunes his feet slightly sunk in the sand as he sreached for a good place to ready himself for Sha's arrival, with his left arm above his eyes from the beaming glow of the sun. Then taking one deep breathe he stopped walking and awaited Sha.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

sha was in her room listening to her michael jackson, in her white tank top and blue cheerleading shorts, lip synching the words to the song, to her daughter matina, even grabbing matina's hand and makijng her dance with her, after about 35 minitues of dancing sha, went downstairs where she was greeted by a servant, FOR YOU MISS LOPEZ, she handed the note to sha, sha looked at it a bit weird and then opened it, it read

"You know how we talked about sparring, well it's go time. My training is done and I was think there would be no better person to fight at this point, so meet me in the Mojave desert tomorrow after noon.

Vann" 

sha laughed at the note tossing it in the trash as she went up stairs and dressed matina for bed, she then got in the bed her self and relaxed her mind, and laid back thinking about her fight with vann. she woke up in the morning and took a shower and washed her hair.she then placed her red cheerleading shorts on aswell as a blue tanktop she then went down the steps to eat. afterwards still she opened the door and told the servant to tell matina she'd be back later. she then got a running start and flew towards the mojave desert.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there was definatly a change in the temperarture she got there and the heat was almost fire, she was flying low since the cool air settles and heat air rises.she was flying so low that the sand the began to make a trail behind her,and a wave to the side of her, sha then thought the last person she fought in the desert was akira overdrive, her last frriend she fought in the desert was soul taker, she had her ipod in her ear listining to thriller, one thing about sha was that Mj songs got her in the mood for everything....even funerals. she stopped in mid air doing the thriller dance, her computer on her small wrist watch began to tell her she wasnt being serious enough for the fight at hand. then her song changed to beat it.....her fight song which was good because she saw nevann in the distance. she landed right infront of him. words couldnt be expressed.... she just looked at him and gave him a smile , she stood with her hands holded and her hair blowing, this man was the uncle of her daughter, and her very best friend. sha rose her arm and touched a button of the side of her arm...it was her wrsitwatch she then said .....computer scan. her computer said SCANNING......... subject found...

Name:NeVann

Allies:Unknown

Height:6'0

Weight:230
Clan: Uchiha

Village:Kohona

sha looked at him and smiled once3 more this time she hit her button and her clothes changed to her traditional sha uniform only this one was red and black. she stood with her legs a tad spread and her arms folded. soon electrcity began to surge her body and her eyes became white and her hair flashed black...she was undergoing a phsyical transformation. she then opened her mouth and let out a deafining screech. she looked at nevann her whole body now all white...and she extended her hand to nevann.....I'LL SHARE MY DARKNESS.......WITH YOU!!! a sword appeared in her hand and she said again.....SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING YOUR UP!

she flew at nevann attempting to spear him into the ground with a smile on her face.....IRONIC ISNT IT

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

The sun beat down with its unforgiving rays of heat, yet not a drop of sweat dropped from his body do to the fact that he always trained in extreme weather conditions. Still scaning the area he noticed from the southeast that there was alot of sand being kicked up, at first he believed it to be a sand storm until he realized that the sand was splitting not flying around aimlessly. He then shook his head and smiled at Sha as she landed right infornt of him, a gust of wind sent her golden and his raven hair dancing to the side as the two good friends greeted each other without speaking a word. He forgot for a second of how much of a tech head Sha was until she accessed a wristwatch computer and pulled up information on the young ninja.

I hope your data on me isn't outta date

He finally spoke out to her as he watched on as she tapped a button on her watch and began to transform. See that he never fought Sha before he was caught alittle off gaurd by this not only did her uniform change to crimson and black but her hair was now as dark as his, and her eyes glowed as white as the purest of pure snow. NeVann just looked on in amazement even after the surges of electricity began flowing from her before  stabilizing and and incasing her in a ball of energy that matched her eyes in color. Then before extending out her arm she let out a scream that could shatter eardrums, yet Vann just stood there unfiniched.

"I'LL SHARE MY DARKNESS.......WITH YOU!!!"

Her words carried through warm breeze into his ears, hearring this Vann closed his eyes and jumped backed a few paces. As he reopened then with a smirk on his face they were no longer a dark brown, but now crimson like the blood that flowed through his body. Atfer apologizing for being late Vann nodded while sliding his legs apart while crouching down slightly. Then extending out his left are with a open palm while his right draw closer to his body also wih an open palm that was facing downward he did his own analyzing of her new form as her sword appeard.

It's no biggy I've been waiting a while for this, whats a few more mintues going to hurt?

As the words left his lips Sha rushed at him moving in a straight line, Vann didn't need his sharingan to tell him that her frontal assualt was going to be some type of tackle. Waiting for the right moment Vann planted his left foot and spun, preforming a sidestep spin move and rolled off the side of her as rose his arm and over lapped then before sliding them across each other. His hand swipped over his wrists and small clouds of smoke appeared on top of the scrolls that were wrapped around them bringing forth two kunais. Coming out of the spin he throw one kunais in a backhand motion aimed for her hip, and then throwing the second one with more force it deflected off the first one sending it down at her calf while the second one went upward aiming for her shoulder as he dropped back into a his defensive stance with a slightly puzzled look on his face.

Whats ironic?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

sha didnt see what it was he did with his hands but she did see his kunai, sha quickly opened a portal and quickly flew in it with her hands forward, his first kunai connected with her calf, but it was a mere sting when sha remerged behind him she pulled the weapon out and tossed it back to him, what's ironic is that edge is one of my favorite wrestlers and i started with a spear duh!  sha looked down at the sand and she then pulled her sword forward, then she extended her other hand and her ninjeta sword came forth, she looked at the sand and said SHADOW AURA everytime she moved her shadow followed as if it were actually a person, sha knew his sharingan would pick this up, it was sorta like sha's keen eyes could see the break in time or whatever, sha ran full speed at vann SO I'M GOING TO RAW NEXT WEEK WANNA COME she said as she got about 3 feet away from vann before she spit again into another identical being capable attacking, the clone came from the left and then did a spinning slash in the air it did a full 360 and then landed. the real sha,  came from the right and tried to take out vann's legs.

after wards they rejoined, sha then threw her angelslayer dragonsword into the air and the peices of the sword broke apart and sped towards vann even brining sand with them. sha then attacked again, she opened a portal under him and it quickly began making the sand turn into quick sand,  YEAH IT'S GOING TO BE TOTALLY AWEOME JOHN CENA VS JBL!!!!

HER EYES THEN FLASHED A DARK WHITE AND SHE EXTENDED HER ARMS SHE began to exert pressure, she then extended her hans in both direction, the sun was peircing in the sky suddnely began to dim, sha used her own light energy to make herself even brighter, soon the only light in the area began to iminate from sha she then yelled  SOLARIS EPECTOAL a huge chamber began to form a round nevann a wall of light to the left,right, and side of him aswell as one above, she grinned and then fired her extrememly powerful solaris.

she created shadow's just in the event he escaped.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

As the sand settled and fell back to the earth around him Vann watched Sha jump hand first in to a portal dodging the kunai that was aimed for a shoulder but she wasn't fast enough  getting caught in the calf with the other kunai.  Vann quickly started looking around  for his sharingan  couldn't  track her, he knew that she would reappear soon realizing this he closed his eyes and wait until felt a spark of her energy re-enter back in this plan. His eyes opened wdie as he rolled to the right but this he wasn't fast enough the kunai cut throw the hot air and sliced across his arm, landing in a kneeling postion he looked at the scratch  on his arm then at the Ninjan. "what's ironic is that edge is one of my favorite wrestlers and i started with a spear duh!" Vann couldn't say anything to that, he knew he should have guessed that. Shaking his head with a smile on his face the ninja rose to his feet, he placed his firmly around the sheathe of his sword and pressed his thumb to it hilt of his blade. His smile quickly faded  as Sha called forth her sword by sticking out her hand, it seemed to have forged itself out of the air it self. Not waiting for her to attack Vann darted at her then stoped right infront of her and dash jumped to his left as she said "Shadow Aura" her shadow expanded over the sand and then to an identical copy of her. If it wasn't for his Sharingan he wouldn't have been able to tell watch one was the real Sha, that skill was very simular to his shadow clone jutsu.  Bracing himself as Sha charged at him full speed he was thrown of alittle cause he really couldn't tell if she was taking this fight seriously especially after she yelled out.

"SO I'M GOING TO RAW NEXT WEEK WANNA COME"

Oh you know I'm in! and I got ticket for Smackdown!  next I know your in?

The ninja yelled  back as he flicked the hilt of his sword sending it sliding smoothly out of its sheathe into the air, and with his right hand he clinched the handle while placing his left hand firmly against the blunt side of the blade blocking the slash that came at him. As the two bladed scraped acrossed each other small sparks became visible, focusing on the clone that was attacking him Vann forgot about the real Sha for a second and before he knew it he found himself looking up aat the clear blue sky after having his leg swiped from under him. Lifting his legs and arcing his body as he propelled himself up and leaped back to his feet just as her sword broke appart and was now flying right at him, the only time he had ever seen an atack like this he was playing Soul Calibor against someone using Ivy. Vann was able to deflect some of the pieces but he was not left unharmed, like razor blades they left cuts on his arms legs chest even took a few inches off his hair. But this wasn't the end of her attack, feeling like he was starting to sink Vann looked down and realized that ground below him had been turned to quicksand. Being sucked down Vann made a hand seal and out of a poof of smoke a perfect clone of himself appeared, and leapping of his shoulder Vann swiped his hand over one of the scrolls and throw the clone a kunai with wire tied to it. As the clone pulled him free Vann went flying at Sha once more saying.

Yeah Cena and JBL totally awesome! I hope Rey have match too that guy is amazing!

Fliping in a corkscrew motion he landed and slid a few feet in the sand, gripping both  hands tightly around the handle of the sword he laided at his side and then motioned himself forward to to charge her. After taking one step he noticed that everything was becoming dim, he looked up to the sky and there was not cloud in sight then looking back at Sha he notice the white glowing aura around her was getting brighter as if she was absorbing the light and casting the world in to complete darkness. He stood there as a gust of wind blow past sending his hair feathering infront of his face, a looked of disbelief showed on his face he hated to think what she would do if she really hated him. Shaking his head he snapped out of it he asked for this no holding back and thats just what she was doing, his eyes became focused and right before he could dash at her him was sopped by a wall of light. Looking around and then up he realized he was trapped with what seemed to be no way to escape. Walking to the center of the chamber he stuck his sword into sand and then closed his eyes then turned around and faced Sha when his opened his Sharingan had changed to a more powerful version the Mangekyou. Then raising his hand to his face the shuriken shape that surrounded his pupils began to spin, he smirked as she grinned and fired her solaris blast at the ninja. The blast rushed at him with great speed but it seemed to move in slow motion to him as his eyes widen and he yelled out Space-time jutsu! focusing on the center of the blast he opened a interdimensional space-time warp transfering her attack another dimension.

Told you I had a few tricks up my sleeves

He said with a slight cocky tone as his sharingan went back to normal, and then walking back to his sword he pulled out three smoke bombs and toss them to the ground. The  chamber filled with smoke, being engulfed Vann made a hand seal and another shadow cloned appeared. Planing to use it as a decoy he grabbed his sword and channeling his wind natured chakra into the his sword then releasing it he tunnelled under the sand to free himself. As the smoked cleared it seemed that Vann was still in the cage making hand seals and looking at Sha he yelled out Kanashibari no Jutsu, "Temporary Paralysis Technique" to paralyze her as the real Vann came busting out of the sand jumping high into the air channeling water chakra this time. Then Slashing forward and releasing the energy that took the form of a tidal wave of water right at her but knowing this would really do nothing he quickly made a a set of seals and focused the water into one point that took the form of a dragon and with mouth opened it barralled down on Sha as Vann landed and started another set of hand seals for his next attack.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

sha's attacked did damage against vann but not like she hoped, he was able to get out of the sand using a clone, sha knew this battle would take for ever because of his clone usage, she hated ninjas she had nothing personal against this particular one, but she hated that they were able to , master the art of tickery.  he did a flipping corck screw and slid in the sand. her solaris chamber formed around him with only one opening, she fired the attack and it sped across the sand creating a huge wave of sand, but she knew it wasnt doing nothing, he was going to use some type of hand seal and escape it, but he didnt he used a jutsu, the blast just opned up in the middle and went directly to another dimension, he was smart not to send it to the darkness or sha' would have used it again. she didnt know anything about jutsu's, japan wasnt a part of the world she had travled to so she could'nt think of a perfect way to counter act his attacks.Told you I had a few tricks up my sleeves, he said....sha relized she was going to half to do something that was going to potentially hurt her and vann.

sha watched him pull his sword out the ground and throw three smoke bombs into the ground.  the chamber filled with smoke, sha could no longer see nevann but he keen eye let her no he was still in the smoke,she didnt know why he continued to used shadow's and she had the power to manipulate them, he grabbed his sword and then disappeared into the ground, sha had not relized that until the smoke cleared. sha could since the dark aura iminating of the clone which gave her insight as to where the real vann was, the clone tried to paralyze sha, but she opned a portal and banished it to the shadow realm,if she was thinking she would have absorbed it into her self, the real vann bursted out of the sand and into the air making more hand signals he caused a huge tidal wave to flow at her, but it began to change into a dragon it hit sha who had braced herself for it, knocking her 10 feet from the actual fight, she tumbled and rolled as the sand was her only cushion.

she got back up holding her sides in apparant pain not from the attack but from something else, she quickly looked at nevann as the sun returned to it's natrual brightness, sha looked down at her wrsit watch and hit her garment grid once again, this time a trechcoat buttoned so that the back was like a cape came over her aswell as her sunglasses. IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME she flew back a few more feet and extended her hands her eyes began flashing white,red,black,and purple, soon a dark veil was cast on the area of vann and behind, him. next a light target appeared on his body. suddenly basing on the colors of her eyes is what type of blast that was fired, soon a tri attack of thunder,darkness and light energy sped from sha' towards nevann spining togater in a circle before breaking offf in different directions. sha would return the attack when it was convient for her.

the veil disappeared, and sha was about to attack again when she grabbed her sides and dropped to her knees in pain again, she quickly go up and switched her garment again this time back to her red and black uniform.sha looked at nevann and began smilling, she flew up to the air, and extended her hands east and west, with her eyes now back to her regular blue, she quickly yelled  mateus epectoral! soon the clouds became dark and the sand became slick eventually turning to ice,then it began to snow,sha had brought the second ice age to the mojave desert.

sha looked at nevann and then smiled quickly moving her hand doing some type of seal, she wasnt doing anything for real but she she actually did was confuse her self, after breaking her confusin sha then flew up high into the air and then came down with a crash so that the ice crunks began to break up, she picked it up and hurled it at nevann.YOU KNOW...ACER COMPARED US NINJANS TO SAIYANS....THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THEM IS...THERE NICER! after saying this sha's side effected heragain and she dropped down in pain, this time screeching again, coughing up blood and her hair was flashing from white to black, sha was undergoing a change. but it was happning at the wrong time, she had once written a manifesto about being a villian, but the first time sha was a villian she felt this pain...was it returning, had chaos awoke in side of her.

She kept on her attack this time sending a huge SUper sonic burst at nevann the blast pushed sha back about a 15 feet and the huge force from sha's attack brought up the ice and huge wind gust towards him,sha's limitless power seemed to get strong everytime she feel in pain the mystery behind this was most likely going to be revealed later because she couldnt hold it any longer, her stomach began to bellow. and her teeth began to sharpen, but she took a stance and was ready to fight some more

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

After dealing with her solaris chamber Vann realized that Sha truely did live up to legends of her all her battles, and if it wasn't for the fact that they were in the desert he would most likely still be trapped in it.  Bursting from under the sand Vann was surprised that Sha was able to fight his clones paralying jutsu, as he sent his water dragon roarring at her. Normally this amount of water would never be seen in desert at once so he had know idea on how it would change their surroundings, he watched on as force of raw flowing water slammed into Sha sending  her flying 10 feet away from where they were. The Shinobi knew that the Ninjan wouldn't fall that easily , it was done for the fact that he need alittle more time to come up with something do to Sha going from 0-60 right at the begining of fight. Making his seals he looked up at her raising to feet but something seemed wrong she was holding her side in pain,  he was confused trying to figure out what was she up too.

As they stared at one another the dim glow of the sun began to fade the rays brightened the wasteland once more, Vann finished his seal and knelt down and placed his hands on the ground before he started breathing deeply while focusing on the all the water molecules in the area drawing them to him. That was until he hear her words "IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME" he looked up and saw Sha wearring different clothing yet again and couldn't help but to wonder what porperties would this outfit give her. Continuing to focuse he noticed  he was surrounded by darkness the only visible light he could was a target that was placed on him. He laughed to himself thinking that normally a shining light would be ones saving grace when surrounded by darkness, and before he knew it a tri-force of energy came flying at him. Vann know that if the attack hit him the damage would be great, he could try to block it but he didn't collect enough water to make his shield strong enough for a blast of that level. Drawing near he made decision he may not beable to block it complete but it was better then taking the full force of her attack.

Damn desert this is very troublesome, but what else could I do?  Suiton: Suij-

Before he could finish the tri-blast split apart  and went off in different dirctions, as the clock of darkness fall he looked up to a knelling Sha she was holding her sides in pain again. With her being such a close friend he wan't call out to her and asked what was happening to her, but his warrior pride wouldn't let him. He didn't want to seem weak in her eyes by carring for an opponent even if they were friends, he closed his eyes and lowered his head clearing his mind as he channelled his chakra into the water molecules. Finally grather the right amount Vann reopened his eyes to find himself in a wasteland not of sand and heat but one of ice, he woundered was he teleported while he was focusing but that couldn't have been the case he would have sensed the energy surround him first. Looking up he saw Sha flying high above head back in her black and red uniform for the begining of of the fight, then without a words she desended back to the earth like comet and as she impacted large chunks of ice flew into the air. Looking on as she caught the largest one above her head and then threw it at the ninja, as it made its way towards him particals of air seemed to move out of its ways allowing it to travel  even faster. But it was soon stopped by a wall of water that was denser then steel this was his Suiton:Suijinheki(water release: water encampment wall), and with the climent being changed to snow and ice the wall froze over increasing its duriblity. Then raising to his feet surrounded by a wall of protective ice, he looked at Sha his eyes had become cold and dead while the expression on his face was emotionless even after seeing her drop back to her knees coughing up blood and screaming out in pure agony for whatever was affecting her.

I could see why Acer would make that comparison, and though Ninjan are more worthless I wonder to they share the same weakness of not knowing when they are beat? Because we are close friend my intent was to never kill you but I do suggest that when know your beat you do not continue.

The chilling words just rolled right off his tongue as his crimson red eyes looked deeply into her icey blue ones, Vann had went through a transformation of his own though it wasn't something that one could phsyically see like Sha's. His was mentally the worthless cold assasin that he normally hide away in his psyche, and masked by his joking and playful personality had been awaken. He watched on as Sha fought through the pain and mounted another attack, She fired a massive sonic blast that force even managed to push her away. Confident in his protective wall Vann just stood there welcoming it untill he realized the nature of the blast the sonic frequency of the blast vibrated the on the wall upon impacting it  shatting it and sending Vann flying  in the air. His body smack onto the unforgiving ice sheet before sliding a few feet, he laid there motionless for a few mintues it seemed that he had even stopped breathing. Then suddenly he coughed out and like a fosit blood began flowing from his mouth, even though the wall took the brunt of the blast it still caused alot of damage to him. Eventhough mintue ago he lecture her on being prideful his will would not let him stay down. Coughing a couple of more times he slowly made his way back to his feet, swaying back and forth he finally caught his balance and then sliding his feet apart and clinching his fist. Vann bought them to his side, the wind blow to his  face kick up forst and snow flakes that clinged to his hair that flew behind him  and with a sound of pain in his voice he yelled out.

Hachimon (Eight gates) First gate Opening!

The flow of chakra in his body increased over five folds, it was to point the every pour in his body was dispelling energy. The atmoshere around him began to thin and pieces of ice that didn't melt around him defied gravity and rose upward. His face still emotionless Vann took one step and then vanished, not do to some teleporting this was pure speed not his fastest but still almost untrackable by ones eyes. In less the a second Vann closed the distance between the two stopping right infront of her, then with the force of a Simi slaming into a wall while going over 150 mph Vann wen to drive his knee into her stomach before sending a palm thrust upward into her chin. But he wouldn't stop there vanishing and reappearing behind Sha spining Vann would throw a side kick in the center of her back to send her flying forward where he would meet her again. With both hand planted firmly on the ground he kicked upward aimming for her chin again to send her air born. Planting his his feet and hand he jumped in such a way as to appear below the Sha while following a similar trajectory through the air. this was his Kage Buyō:"Shadow of the Dancing Leaf" as he moved liuke her shadow he wrapped her in wire before wrapping his arms tightly around her in a bear hug then desended back to the earth spinning in a corkscrew motion head first to piledrive her into the iced over ground below.

Omote Renge:"Front Lotus"!!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana

sha' attacks did a critial damage this time managing to draw blood, but she didnt know what has happning to her, she had chaos control, which ment chaos was in her control, why was she being ripped from her body, sha didnt know what happened but she quickly got up to see that her sonic burst had effected him. she dropped to her knees this time on her side, rolling back and forth. she was screaming and crying, after the pain went away for that time peroid she thogout it was something nevann was doing to her, this was confirmed in her mind when he said
I could see why Acer would make that comparison, and though Ninjan are more worthless I wonder to they share the same weakness of not knowing when they are beat? Because we are close friend my intent was to never kill you but I do suggest that when know your beat you do not continue.

sha knew a direct attack would be stupid hed eat her alive on pursuit to him, she was ready to attack while her body's pain was dormant but he attacked first now if sha was correct the 1st gate was somewhere in the brain, and she knew where she needed to stike...at gate number 8, sha could see the energy coming off of him but she could do nothing but stare at him like a girl at a rock concert. nevann looked emotionless like a blood thristy pyscho killer sha balled her fist and took her fighting stance after tightining her glove, vann suddenly just vanish, since he did not teleport sha's keen eyes could pick him up until he emergred right in front of her, his'knee slammed directly into her stomach it was at that exact moment the pain in her kidney's returned intensifying her pain, she let out a belloing howl caughing up saliva, and blood with her mouth and eyes wide open, he then struck at her face , but she quickly side stepped it, but he reappeared behind her kicking her in her back she flew arched forward until she was meet by him again, sha had to recover but she coulnt she was vaulted into the air, something began to form around her it was like a wire and then he wrapped his arms around her but he then sped towards the earth trying to piledriver her into the ice, sha quickly made her self a shadow, in her place and she switched places with the shadow in side the shadow realm, she quickly rememerged but it was after the impact,

sha's body once again began hurting her she could feel her heart beat inside her kidney, she parted her legs and then ran at vann she could run faster but her attack needed to be fully excuted, she began making clones as she ran and if someone was looking at it from afar it looked as if a huge bird was flying towards vann. sha didnt have to hit him she just had to fly over him and the impact from the other clones would take care of him if it hit.she used that as a diversion as she flew down and would return the favor DRAGON SHADOW RUSH sha began to stike over 150 times with her pointer her thumb and her middle finger. attempting to stirke him all over his body,but that was juct the attack from sha the shadow she cast while striking still struck 75 times after sha. she then did a backflip trying to kick him in the face before doing a front flip trying to land on his back.

she flew in the air finally she began bleeding she grabbed her sides again, this time her body began shaking and her sides then ripped open, revealing to more arms on both sides she looked like a spider, only she still was sha. the blood erupted from her sides but suddenly healed up, she had four sets of arms the sight made her scream but she would continue the fight, moving alot faster than before sha quickly appeared infront of nevann and tryed to deliver a swining neckbreak (rko). she then extended all four of her limbs using her magnetism to contact the north and the south poles, the pull generated a huge pull creating unstable magnetic energy sha fired a huge magnetic blast from each ends of the poles destorying everything in it's path, the death toll was great but she couldnt think stright, whats worse is the attack will repeal and go back so it was a double attack.

sha flew down and folded all of her arms and smiles.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Hurling down to the ground spining rapidly, Vann felt a small change in Sha's body and using his sharingan he looked closely at her and realized it was a  a being from her shadow realm.  Know that  if he completed the lotus only he would be hurt seeing that it wasn't  the real one, letting go just mere seconds he watch the as her clone slammed in to ground leavinging long thick cracks in the ice. Gliding backwards along the icey slick surface on one knee and hand draging across the ground, his hair danced infornt of his face while forst and small chucks of ice floated up from the ground soing the trail from which he landed and started to sliding back to where he had stop.  Reaching  a vertical base once more  and being able to see Sha over the forst that he kicked up  he watched as her and the clone switched back places. Gazing at her his blood began to boil but not with anger, this time was pure excitement her wits and instincts durning battle equalled her power greatly. Deep down Vann truely loved a good fight and Sha was not dispointing him.

His arm movement flowed like water as he twirled them infront of his body before extending out his left arm while drawing the right near his body and dropped back into his defenisve stance and waited for Sha's attack. Watching her take off at high speeds towards him, Vann started darting backwards keeping the distance between the two so he could analyze her attack pattern better to come up with a counter. The farther they moved the more clones Sha started making, as the she and her her clones drew closer Vann made one clone of his own. The Clone stopped as Vann kept on the retreat and making a set of hand seals the clone took a deep breathe and arched back almost simotaniously as the real Vann, who had stop about 40 yards away. Then exhaling out in unison they both unleashed blazing fire attacks, though both attacks were fire they were both extremely different just like the reasons for using them. The attack that the clone exhaled out was a huge ball five times larger then it, Katon: Gôkakyû no Jutsu, "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"  the trail of flames that left the from the clones mouth began to fade  as flew throught  the air ignighting the oxygen in the air that it past. Its purpose wasn't to hit but to take out a large number of her clones, figuring her attack was based on the number of shadows attacking with her this would weaken her attack and leave a better opening for the shinobi to find and take advantage of.

The second fire based attack that the real Vann fired was Gouryuuka no Jutsu"Great Dragon Fire Technique", though powerfull enough punch through concrete with ease their purpose wasn't to attack anything. Vann's eyes pointed upward to the sky and tilting his head up right as he exhaled three large fireballs fly upward escaping from his mouth as if they were trapped souls leaving a host. Higher and higher they flew until they disappeared in the clouds that turn the desert into the artic, as the fireballs reached the sky they began warming the atmosphere and create a powerful rising air current which in turn generates thunderclouds. The loud explosive sound of thunder echoed through out the sky, and before long drops of rain began to fall. Vann didn't have time to enjoy the rain that was begining to fall because before he knew it his felt as if his body was being ravaged but steel plated beaked birds peaking at every part of his body. As the assault continued Vann could feel his body being broken down with each on coming strike, unable to even lift a finger to defend himself  Vann did the last thing he could think of  blow them away  by force with  the releasing  of his energy as he yelled out.

Second gate, Gate of Rest open!

But this time when the flow of chakra rushed through his body, he infused it with his lighting based chakra  though he had never done these two things at once he had no choose to but to use the Chidori Nagashi("Thousand Birds Current") while opening up the second gate. Extending out the electrical field Vann watched as all of Sha's clones go numb in mid attack, upon cancelling the flow of electricity Sha repeared infront of him and then fliping backward she extended out her leg to kick in the process. Simply truning his body to the side and watched her foot fly past his face, force  behind  her kick  sent his hair upward for a brief moment. His hair dropped back down as as he turned his body back to face sha, who had already leapped in the air and flipped landing on his back.  He stood  firm and  unflinched like a steel beam  as she kicked off  and began to fly, reaching over  Vann went to grab her foot to slam her back to the ground but had just missed. Forgetting what he was going to do he looked up in disbelief as Sha grew extra arms, he though to himself this was something striaght out of a comic book as she rushed at him at high speeds. Still kinda stunned from what he saw, his body reacted on it own quickly making a water clone that pushed him out the way and ended up caught in the RKO. Vann blinked a few times trying to make sure he was truely seeing what Sha was becoming,  he looked down at the ground were where she just took out his water clone whos neck was completely broken. As the clone returned to it watery state all that remand was a small crater of broken ice, looking back up he saw Sha with all four  limbs extended out pointing north and south. By now the rain had went for a light sprinkle to an all on pouring  Vann's hair like his clothes had become drinched and clinged to his body, with his shirt being ripped slashed and torn and now clinging to him hindering his movement he simply just took it off and tossed it to the ground. With the rain sending water running and dripping down his body, sliding the hair from infront of his face Vann charged at Sha once more.

Taking two steps he leaped at her but was quickly repaled by a huge magnetic blast, it was simular type of attack that Soul Taker hit him with in the artic but this ones power was of a whole different magnitude. Being sent flying backwards it felt as if all the iron in his blood was getting ripped out of him, slamming back first into what was left of the ice wall he created earlier he fell landing right on his face. Vann faded in and out of consciousness do to Sha's attack, then finally getting a grip of himself his body shaked slightly as he rose to his feet. Leaning against the ice wall he watched Sha land with all her arms fold with a smile on her face, the same smile he had begun to loathe. Leaning his head back he looked up to the sky that was filled with clouds right a bolt of lighting illuminated the sky, then looking back at Sha with a jokingly cocky tone he spoke.

Dude did you go out and find a radioactive spider to bite you before our fight to give your self a need edge?

Vann's smirk faded as his hands began to glow a red and heat started raising off them, placing his hand on a piece of the ice wall that melted before he completely touched it. Then dashing at greater speeds then before and with his left arm reared back with an open palm he thrusted it forward aiming for her side where her liever would be, then came another stirke  aiming for a vital vain in her arm then her kidneys. While throwing strikes that were aimed for vital area he  also attacked non vital to through off what he was doing, with each strike he released trace amounts of his chakra  that would slowly  take its toll on her  organs. While attacking her internally the force of his blows could shatter bones and with the flow of fire chakra in his hands, he could easily melt her skin away. Then backflipping away he planted his feet  and charged at Sha  again in an attempt to spear her.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shanana

sha had begun transforming she didnt know what was happning to her body her strength her speed her wit, all increased, sha new of her chaos black form which is a demon soul that marisol montez had created to kill sha but joined her instead, but sha also had to more forms, there was a wolf like monster that she turned into that had razor sharp wings, the last time sha turned into it was when she was figing Angelic reaper in mexico,the other form was a ninjan folk tale there was the scarlet ninjan and then there was the spider form, but the spider form was a myth that if a ninajan had exhausted there abilites,there power went into dormacy while it replenished it'sself. proving that over time a ninjan's power could be limited.

nevann had used great fire techniques to get rid of , sha's clones in mid air, he then fired a fired a fire attack in the air creating a huge thunderstorm, and then it began raining, sha looked up at the cloud and then became drenched as the rain began to fall. after connecting on  a few hit's nevann was ready to go again, aswell as sha, she was indeed inpressed with him, he was thinking even more than sha was. her sides still hurting from her newly grown arms, she looked at nevann as he said
Dude did you go out and find a radioactive spider to bite you before our fight to give your self a need edge?sha looked at nevann and gritted her teeth just a bit and replied I'M SO GLAD YOU FIND THIS FUNNY NEVANN........ his smrik disappeared HIS EYES BEGAN TO GLOW RED, he touched the wall and the ice had began to melt  he sped towards her with his left arm cocked back with an open palm and he thrusted it at her liver sha's lower limb blocked his strike. he then struck at her kideny, her lower limb created a portal so that his hand would go inside, sha was also hit but his attempts at her non organ,s not that she needed her organ, as long as her heart was stiill in her chest she was fine, her heart randomly teleported over her body  when in combat so that it could never be pinpointed, there where times where it was even in her head, sha looked at her hands of the extended skeltaton and noticed the where burning off she left out a screech the turned into a roar, but it was silenced by his spear she took the hit and flew half way cross the ice sliding on her back before plunging into a pool of water that was the result of melted ice, she then hit the bottom where the sand was she had forgot her was in the desert sha placed a great amount of darkn energy into the sand. and left it there for later use. the next part of sha's transfor mation she sprouted razor sharp wings, that ripped half of her back opened revealing all of her organs' and purple.black and red blood, her back was changing like a convertable, and finally sha's extended limbs had disappeared. sha then grew little horns in her head, she balled up her fist and screamed in a tarzan like manner releasing various forms of energy blowing a whole in her current spot, she levitated back to the surface and began facing vann still with her originaly sha look but had some type of demon attached to her. it was made of pure dark energy but it was protected by sha's light screen. it fromed a prism in it's hands and fired a massive prism attack that once again made the zelda tri force symbol around sha and nevann, it created a wall around nevann and sha but the attack wasnt triggered until some one tried to cross the wall from above or below, sha entered a portal and emerged behind the wall of the prism.she picked up a nearby chuck of ice and thre w it aross the prism soon huge burst of sonic energy began blowing from the prism in huge amounts, sha looked on from the outsidewith her hands folded, with a smirk on her face, suddenly the demon whispered something to her, the prism was attacking horizontially so sha somed her tir attack from earlier and it came to the earth from above in 3 sets of 3 striking down towards nevann.

Sha then floated high above the area and yelled really loud hashmal epectoral!!!! soon sha's powerful sonic burst was aimmed at the ground disrupting the earth's crust causing a earthquake and the sonic waves generated a huge powerful blast fired by the earth it's self,sha used this time to convert her enegry from her self into the demon, this was known as a NINJAN ROAR it was extremely deadly because it used a huge amount of energy, sha converted it to the beast so that she would have to recharge if the blast didnt hi anything it caused the earth to spit it's resident into mid air, or everyone in a 56 mile radius the two very powerful blast headed towards nevann,, as well as the fire from the prsim and the tri attack, the demon shifted it's self and began firing huge burst of energy to propell sha she from from afar she had a huge burst of dark energy from her feet she did a front flip and like a tail it's job was to flip around and hit nevann full force with energy, sha, eyes turned a crimson red and the demon took sha's natrual blue eyes. the stop louddly laughing at nevann.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Growing more impressed with Sha as their fight continued to go on,  Vann continued his palm thrusting stirkes. Though he was higly surprised, Vann had never ran across a person that see his hand movement let alone have the reaction time to block.  Continueing with his stirkes he began to notice that  the force  nor the  metal melting  heat was  having no affect on her, Sha was truely durible he had know bigger men that had screamed out in pain and would have fell to the ground by now. Move back and forth throwing palm after palm he was quickly stopped by the ear drum popping screech Sha let out. Grabbing the sides of his head trying to cover his ears, backfliping away as her screech changed to a mighty roar that was soon stop by the force of his shoulder ramming into Sha's stomach spearing her. Breathing heavily while looking in disbelief of what Sha was becoming the Shinobi stood there, at first he thought that Chaos Black was returning and if that was the case he could have delt her with no problems.

Cautiously moving forward Vann made his way over to where Sha went flying and stopped at,  moving near  he saw that the extra limbs that were coming out of his friends body had wothdrawn from her side. A look of worry partly came over his face as to what was happening to her, he did know to either stop the fight now so she could get help. Which he wasn't even sure she would allow or just continue you on till one is no longer able to fight. It would have been an easy choice if it was her, she wasn't a target or an enemy so he couldn't be the full cold blood assasin and killed her before things went to far. Watching her raise back up to her feet Vann noticed the horns on the head and then took a step back as he saw the energy that she was gathering up, which he did just in time lifting his arms and overlapping them he planted his feet and fought not to be pushed away from the pressure cause be the energy that Sha release leaving a crater under where she was standing. As the Ninjan desended back down to the ground and faced the Ninja, he saw a odd looking shadowy creature that seemed to be connected to her back.

Hmmm.... who's your new friend there Sha?

Not getting a reply back he wonder if that was truely Sha still, going back into fighting mood the tomoes in his sharingan started to spin. But before he knew it the shinobi found himself once again incased in some sort of cage but this time  he wasn't alone  the creature trapped Sha in what looked to be a huge tri force prism, but then Vann found himself trapped alone as Sha opened a portal and step through and appearred outside the prism. His Sharingan continued to spin trying to find a weak point in the the prism, but that was until Sha throw a large piece of ice into the the prism setting off a sonic blast that only seemed to travel horizontally. Kneeling down to Vann pulled out another scroll that had  different wirting from the ones on his wrist,  then biting  his thumb a coat of blood ran down it. Taking his thumb and sliding it across the scroll, spreading his blood on it he then took the scroll in to both hands and started making seals before slamming it into the ground and yelling out.

Kuchiyose no jutsu:(summoning) Manda

A giant cloud of smoke  appeared behind the prism engulfing it partly, then as the smoke began to settle and fade gainst snake that from head to tail was over 60 stories looked down at the trapped Uchiha.

The kid with those eyesss.... hahaha trapped like a rat I see.

Look here Manda I have no time for this!

Why should I help you boy?

Ok we could do this one of two ways, you help me on your own or I force you like I have in the past!

Remeber in the past of how Vann used the power of the sharingan to control him in battles, Manda decided rather then going through the humilation of being controlled like a puppet by human even more one that was still nothing but a child in his eyes. During his argument with Manda he didn't realize that to other attack long with the sonic blast was coming at him, but Manda did and moving quickly the snake ran its body around the prism and while doing so it opened its mouth and scooped Vann into it. The coilling itself  tightly  around its head, Manda's armor like snake skin absorbed the attacks, eventhough he would never admit it but the force of all three attacks almost killed him. Angered that mortal form the realm would dare cause him that much pain like spring Manda leapped at Sha but knowing he didn't have that much time left before he would return to his own realm to recover Manda reared his head back and then slung it forward and spit out the young Uchiha before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

With both hands behind him Vann dashed throuhg the air head first, each one of his hands began to glow different shades of blue and the lunching his left hand forward four Chidori needles. Three of then flew in a triangle aimed for the on spot in the light screen that Sha placed around it his sharingan saw the flow of energy and figured the was the weakest point in the screen, while the fourth needle aimmed for Sha's chest where he though her heart was to shock and paralyze her. Then in his right hand a flow of his raw chakra began to swirl into a small sphere but quickly it grew a and four blades began to spin around it. Drawing near her Vann torqued his body counter clockwise and extended his left leg to kick Sha in the back of the head while thrusting his right hand in the center of the three lighting needles he through at the Shadow creature. Using his Rasen Shuriken was his best best choice on what to do in this the properties of the regluar rasengan was to grind into its target  while the the adding the  power of his wond chakra that acted like thin small blades that attack on a molecular or celluar level while envelopping the target in a massive sphere of destruction. Then slamming his Rasen Shuriken into the the creatue he fliped over Sha landing behind her, panting heavily he knew that it was time to take it up a level as the tattoo on his shoulder began to glow a firey red and within seconds the tattoo spread like a wild fire coving the left side of his body in what looked to be a a flamed tribal tattoo. After finish spreading the the firey glow seemed to cool down truning black as coal, as he stood there with after going through his curse seal level one transformation the rain stop fall as the crashing of lighting and thunder grew closer and louder.

Ok enough of the warm ups let get down to the real dance.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana

sha's wasnt letting her power surge for two reasons' one it was dangerous to her, and two she didnt want to kill nevann, but she would have to pull something out the bag to be him, he was just like he said ANNOYINGLY UNKILLABLE, but that dont mean he could'nt be beat, she had to find some way to limit, his motion, she had thought she did that with the ice, but he attacked by air most of the time,ninjas; and ninjans wernt supposed to fight, only because ninjans werrnt thought to leave there galaxy, which was why sha's power was new to the earthlings, and why nevann's ninja skill was new to sha,. she was to elusive for her, for the first time she met an opponent, who was more elusive then her. but she now had him trapped in her prism,with it firing vertically, and horizontially, she knew for sure he was done for, but then a second thought passed her mind, her was to elusive to doge this attack, soon sha saw a huge snake like creature, she looked at her dark monster and it shruged it's shoulders, sha watched the monster, roar and growl, as it was released, her attention was actualy on it's tail that it kept lifting up and slamming it back into the sand, the snake and nevann exchanged words sha put her hands on her hip and said
WHOSE YOUR NEW FRIEND NEVANN, the snake quickly ate nevann, sha looked in hooror, she quickly flew into action, sha's sonic burst hit the monster with full force, he seemed to take the attack well, the snake streamlined towards sha, she quickly jumped out the way, and rolled to a stop,

out of the snakes'mouth nevann appeared out, of a huge smoke cloud,that was cast. sha saw nevann dashing towards her with his head first she , ran towards him with her hand cocked back, she glanced at his hands that were changing different shades of blue, he threw out his left hand and 3 needles formed a tri angle around sha, she figured he was aiming for the invisable light screen normally no one could see it but she guessed it was his sharigan that did it. sha looked quickly and saw the forth needle heading straight for her chest she presumed it was aimed at her heart, sha's heart was the source of her dark energy, so she wasnt going to allow it to be taken out so quickly.

since's sha's heart was consumed by darkness she closed her eyes as the needle got close to her, opening a portal on her chest, and the needed went into the vast opaque oblivion. sha looked back at nevann who had his energy flowing, soon a small ball appeared in his hands,when sha took a closer look four blades began to manifest in his hands, when they got a bit closer nevann launched himself, into the air, counter clockwise, sha ducked his attempt to kick her in the back of the head, nevann had trapped sha and the monster, that supplied her power, she quickly opened a dark portal and escaped the attack, as the monster, suffered un believable pain, since it was still connected to sha's mentally she felt the pain , she grabbed her head and fell down on the icey sand, when the monster exploded, sha's seemed to lay in the sand, motionless.

sha could only hear the pending arrival of mother nature, nevann was right it was time to take it up a notch, and since he raise it up a notch, she had to go up two more, she rose to her feet smiling at nevann, then looking at the clouds, and back at nevann she stood not showing her tired nature, she was trained not to show her fatigue, she stood up her clothes ripped, her cape almost gone, she haunched over again, and soon a  small dark aura could be seen forming around, her , soon it turned into a huge dark wind blowing around, her, the lightening began to crash, sha’s hair, began to get shorter, her breast and muscles began to bulge, her veins could literally be seen pumping her dark blood into her heart.

She stood with the dark wind flustering everywhere and the thunder and lightning going everywhere, sha just stood smiling at, nevann she then hit a button changing her garment to an all white uniform, she looked at her watch then back at nevann and smiled again, sha then flew high into the air, and came down fast with a huge stomp on the ground triggering a earthquake, but that was the distraction, she quickly back flipped 7 times before firing 5 dark orbs, she made her hands tumble, and then released them, the orbs flew until they were surrounding nevann, soon the began to take the form of sha, sha commanded them in her native language to turn, and the did, they were tuning so, fast, that the created a “dark” tube, around nevann, the tube turned side ways trying to bring nevann with it, the tube had no bottom, but only had a top, the real sha flew high into the air and used her sonic energy as propulsion, she began to spin in the air, twirling quickly and fast, making a cyclone, of pure sonic, energy, she stopped spinning, and watched the cyclone spin, she extended her hands, and sent the cyclone towards the tube, the razor sharp winds created, by the cyclone should do a great deal of damage being concealed in the small vacuum of space, the attack would be terrible to the flesh.

Sha’s eyes billowed black and white, she was careful not to use to much dark energy because that’s what allowed her heart to be eaten by the darkness in the first place, she had to fuse the correct amount of darkness and the correct amount of light, in to the pulmonary arties to cancel each other our so sha wouldn’t turn into chaos black, her eyes began to flash she then jumped at nevann calling her attack ahora lo ves, ahora usted no sha rushed in she quickly she leaped of meter to the left and tried to hit nevann with a side kick, she jumped in front of him with her back facing his face and then firmly donkey kicked back, sha then backflipped serval time before unning in and did a reverse round house kick done in succession. Landed back in the sand  grinining, but she couldn’t be seen, because she wasn’t facing him again. This time she quickly back peddled towards him and, did a flying back back aimed at nevann’s chin,

She levitated over him and fired a sonic blast down, the whirring blast came down but when it was a few feet in front of nevann it began twirling and flaring at him, sha rememberd the conversation she had with nevann back when she was back with wal for a brief stint,she understood that his brain allowed him to think about what he needed to do and he could just do it with out any interference from his heart, her heart allowed her to do anything with out thinking about it, that’s why she couldn’t slow him down, she took a fighting stance and readied her self again.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Missing the roundhouse kick wasn't to big of a deal to the shinobi, it was more for the perpose of stoping Sha from trying to block his attack on the shadow creature. As the blue bladed swirling ball grinded through the light screen Vann looked back wondering what effects this would have on her, but as quickly as his eyes moved back all he saw was a portal closing. Breaking through the screen he smashed the Rasen Shuriken into the monster, Vann's raw spining chakra began to bury itself into the creature's chest destorying it from the outside and his wind natured chakra like blades sliced through its cells causing it to dissolve right before his very eyes. As he landed back on the ground his back was facing where the monster was, the wind caught hold of his hair causing it sway back and forth cross his back reviling what appeared to be a tattoo at first glance. Glowing like molting  lava the tattoo began to spread like like the flames of the california summer wildfires coving the left side of his body before settling and turning black.

After his curse seal activated Vann turned around to see Sha laying motionless in the icey sand mixture, actting on a instinct while not dropping his guard he rushed over to check on his friend. Reaching her body he was wondering if that was it or would she rise up and try to mount another attack. Standing over and looking down at her ripped clothes and a cap that was almost completely gone, raising his head Vann looked up and he darkened sky full of thunder clouds and sighed as he had mixed emotion. One side of him wanted her to stay down, she wasn't hit with his attack directly but the is seemed that a large amount of damage was done, while on the other hand the thrill of the fight fulled a viod inside of him in which only a battle could do. The excitiment was almost like a blood lust, looking down back at her Vann knelt down and brushed the caked on mud like sand from her face. As Vann went to slide his arms under Sha to pick her up, he was stopped by her finally begining to move causing him to sigh once more. He knew her Ninjan pride would let her stay down for long, still kneeling down he placed his arm over his leg and watched her struggle to get back to a vertical base. Looking up at her Vann rose back up shaking his head and returned a smile back to battle worn Ninjan, then leapped back mubbling to himself.

damn stubborn Ninjan why couldn't  you've just stayed down?

Though the sun was no longer beatting down on them the desert was still a hot place and not after long the ice began to melt in some areas, slidling back a few feet after landing in in his denfensive stance. An agonizing and numbing  sting  ran through  Vann's right arm, it was a delay after effect of the Rasen Shuriken not only does it destroy what it touchs on a celluar level but wind chakra also slices and even cut the nerve ending of the users arm. Making it one of his most dangerous attack for him and his opponent,trying not to let Sha know of the pain he was feeling while watching ascend upward in a new all white outfit this time. He use a smirk as a mask for it, Vann knew he had a jutsu that could heal his injuries but refused to use because he had a feeling that he would need it later. Barely having any feeling in right hand and arm the resourceful shinobi  tried to power through the pain and force him body to on by opening the third gate of life. The tone of his skin began to darken into a reddish color as his blood-oxygen level increased, the bust off chakra began to  fuse with boost from the curse seal raising his speed and  power to unknown levels.  Eventhough it cause him alarge amount of pain Vann was able to lift his arm and make a set seal creating a Shadow clone, standing side by side they watched as they became surrounded by seven orbs that then took the form of Sha.

Taking their defensive stances they spun around each other standing back to back  and  watched  as the clones began circling around them, see this he was reminded of when he fought Soul Taker. Right before he could jump up out the tube, it shifted horizontally and was quickly followed by a harsh wind. Vann's hair danced wildly as the wind became more violent, and small cuts started appearing long his body sending splats of blood everwhere. Trying to come up with the best way to escape this he just stood there as the wind moved along his body like little razor blades, with the wind flowing so harshly it was hard for him to keep his eyes open.  His eyes then quickly opened as he felt a viod in the wind, and all he saw was Sha's feet coming right at him. Unable to get both arms up he blocked the kick with his left arm and he slid back he slung his left arm to toss her aside and didn't see as she quickly recovered and went to mule kick him. But his clone did see it and acting quickly pushed Vann out the way, planting his left hand on the ground and performed a onehanded cartwheel. Before he could plant his feet and muster up a counter attack, the ninja's face was met with her foot after she did a revers sping round house. Flying out his nose blood was sent dripping to the one the ground, he quickly rose his hands to his face holding his face that had like his chest covered in a crimson sheet before being knocked to the ground by her attack that caught him under the chin.

Shit that hurt, I think my nose is broken...

He yelled out as he sat up and rose back to his feet, right as Sha was a charging up to fire another sonic blast. Moving over to his clone he extended out his left arm whle the clone did the same but with his right and each performed half a hand seal, and a large demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto formed infornt of them blocking the blast. Being protected by the rashomon summoning jutsu  Vann started to think of a way to  finally defeat the  powerful Ninjan, then it hit him thinking back to talks they had when she was the leader of TDS, her weakness was her heart but how could he use this. While trying to think of something the thought of the peaceful forest that he always travelled to, and to his surprise the sandy frozen waste land began to change into the tree filled grassy lands that he was thinking of. Releasing the jutsu the gate vanished and Vann and his clone just stared at Sha with a puzzled look of what was going on, but rather then asking any questions he made two more clones and then sent them out in different direction north south east and west. As they moved out they all started relasing out  high levels of  lighting chakra,  turning  his attention back to Sha  he pulled out a  smoke bomb and  rushed at  her tossing it at her feet.  A large  cloud of smoke  engulfed the two of them  and while in the cloud  Vann made one more clone  and combined it with a  transformation jutsu. As the smoke cleared Navann was standing with his fist clinched  just inches from her face, as the smoke completely settled a littler girl had her arms wrapped around Sha's leg. But it wasn't just any little girl it was Matina Sha's daughter, who was secrectly making hand seals, then Vann looked as four streams of lighting connected in one spot. He just smirked as Matina raised her little hand to sky  as it glew blue  with the power of the chidori.

I hope you enjoy being in the limelight Sha.

He said in a arrogent tone as a whole opened in the clouds, and with the blessings of the heaven themselves a large bolt of lighting of Vann Kirin attack combined with his limelight jutsu. Within millisecond two of the most powerful lighting attacks was sent barrling down on the Ninjan warrior, a cloud of smoke enulged Matina and when it  cleared Vann  was there just smiling  as he was the one holding on to her leg the whole time.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

The whole world seemed to stop at a stand still as the dark grey clouds twirled around as an opening formed,  looking up Vann closed his eyes  as the  heavens granted him its power. As the bolt of lighting that even Zeus would have trouble control desended down Vann channeled it into his first lighting attack Limelight, creating a more concentrated deadlier version of both attacks. Holding on to Sha he felt the very instance the attack struck her causing her to shake violentley. Sending a surge of his own lighting chakra, he used it to defuse the effect that it would have on him, but with an attack of the magnitude he felt the powerful sting and he was sent flying backwards into and through a nearby tree. A bone shattering thud echoed as his body slammed causing him to spout blood from his mouth before slid down to the ground with the only thing keeping him propt up being the tree that stopped him. Luckily he didn't hit his head so he was able to keep consciousness, eventhough he really didn't want to. Sitting there he some how was able to look Sha right in her eyes, he could see the rage build up in them before they rolled back in her head as smoke came up her body sending the sickening aroma of burnt flesh, hair and fabric into the air.

His lips began to quiver as if he was trying to tell her that he was sorry, but alas no sound came out. Being reminded of the time in the artic with Soul Taker where he snapped and the desire to defeat the person infornt of him took over  he had slayan  another friend, but just any friend one of his best  and finally realizing his shameful act he closed his eyes and hung his head down while a tear rolled down his face. With his hair dangling down over his face while his eyes where close Vann was unaware of the life that was being breathed into Sha's body. That was until he felt a shift in the wind and a dark aura which was kinda formilar, quickly opening his eyes and lifting his head and standing before him was Sha encased within a dark aura. He notice her eyes were bloodshot and filled with hurt and betrayal that he couldn't blame no one but his self. Reaching behind himself Vann grabbed onto the trunk of the tree he was leaned against  and used it as support to pick himself back up. Even with the curse seal active after using so many  energy consuming jutsu he barely had any left to effectively fight with, thinking this was going to be it Vann looked up to the sky that had become clear after he used that last attack. The sun was begining to set making it seem as if the sky was caught a blaze, but yet again the sky became blacked out by a vail of darkness this time caused by Sha.

With his body battle torn Vann tried his best to mount a defensive stance as he was standing slumpped over and breathing heavily. When in the shy a spot light shined down on him, amost as if the angel of death was going to glid down it and take him from this world. Then from that light a bleam with power of epic proportion rushed at him burning the earth as  it made its way to him. Dropping his guard Vann arms fell to his side and his eyes closed  looking as if he was accepting  his fate, right as the blast was going to hits it mark Vann curse seal began to glow again and from it two huge hand like wings spouted and wrapped them selves around the shinobi and exspelled a demonic energy that incased him like a caccoon. As the blast impacted Vann was sent backwards again as he fell in and out of consciousness, he was unaware that Sha had appeared behind him and  gripping her armed around him she  slammed him  down splitting his legs  down her  titanium  like knee delivering a vicious revers atomic drop the Ninjan nutcracker was living up to her name and he knew it wasn't even a taste of what she had in store for him. Laying on the ground holding his groin he rolled back and forth before loosing full consciousness as he partcially hear Sha's words.

YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY... UGHTER AS A PLO....R EVER! ATTAC...HEART!

(in his mind)

Laying face first on the ground Vann eyes opened and all that surrounded him was darkness.

Huh?! whats going on, why am I no longer in pain... Why is everthing so dark? is this death....

As he spoke each word echoed, rising to his feet he began to look around before noticing  a ripple reached his foot. Looking in the direction of where it came from he saw more and more ripples of light as a shadowy figure drew closer to him. It's eyes glew bright red like his own.

Wh- Who are you?

At first he got no responce and the figure was becoming more and more reconizable. His hair was as white as the first snow of winter, and skin was as grey as the thounder clouds that filled the sky earlier.

I'll only ask once more who are you!

Weakling...

huh what did you can me?

You're a weakling, I am you.. well I should say the true you. What happened to the man that was feared as the shadow of death, you've gone soft and and sealled your real power of the curse seal ME!

You're wrong I dont need you or your power, and besides that's my past and I have no plans on making it my future!

Ha-Ha! you're such a fool if you would let me out I would end this before you ever notice you released me. Don't be a fool you've already shown your true side when you used her heart against her and almost hell kid you did kill her but somehow she wouldn't stay gone. If you were no longer that person how could you do that to someone that you called your friend was it? Your still that person just use my power and end this.

Enough! I've had it with your words, I'll show you why I'm the one in charge not you!

As he yelled out in his subconscious mind, Vann simultaneously yelled out consciously. He began screaming out in pain as he felt the demonic like energy being drained out of him by Sha as if she was feeding off it. Fighting and struggling to make it back to his feet as he was being drained, his legs shaked  and his body stayed slumpped out  while his left eye was half way closed.  Even with his body broken and battered for some reason he smiled as he stumbled backwards trying to put more distance between them as he raised his right hand to his face and started chanting something in his native tongue. Finishing the chant the flow of the dark energy stop flowing and the curse seal that covered the left side of his body retracted.

You see this thing on my back that looks like a tattoo, its really a seal that only I can break. It conceals my dark aura but I can tap into when ever I like, but seeing that you seem to be feeding off of it I think I'll lock it away.

Vann's vision became alittle blurry  closing off the  curse seal took more chakra then he thought but  with it completely sealed it wasn't  draining his chakra as well.  Standing there he analyzed the situation Well my ribs are broke I most like have internal bleed and I most likely have enough chakra for one more good offensive attack with enough to kinda mount a defense befor using that technique.  Mustering up everything he had he was able to lift his left arm once more to create a set of hand signs, five clones of Vann appeared all with the same red glowing eyes  starring down Sha. Then channelling charka to their legs they dashed at her with blinding speed in a "V" formation zig zagging back and forth between one another, when the lead one reached hind him and the slung three kunais and four shurekins in a backhand motion. Cuting through the air they flow at Sha and passed right by her not even coming close to nicking her. The lead Vann then jumpped and appeared standing on her shoulder and tried to push off with enough force that would drive Sha shin deep into the ground he soarred upward like a hawk as a destraction from one them that pulled on some wires to wrap it around her and bringing back the weapons to impale themselves in her body.

The other three Vann's vanished as the wires were pulled, then one reappeared right infront of Sha with both legs extended to deliver a missle dropkick to her face that would send her flying backwards where she would be met by another one who was torquing his body at high speeds and extending his knee to drive it into the center of her back to send her forward to the one that was holding the wires. Firmly planting his hands on the ground and aiming a jaw breaking kicking to her chin sending her flying up wher she would be met by the fourth one who hands where clinched tightly above his head, he brought them down in a sledge hammer motion to send her crashing down the earth. While all this was going on the one that was sent upward was the real Vann timming the attacks of his clones, and the arching his back he flipped and desended back down knowing that it would be hard for him to perform hand seals and keep timming he decided to go with the wind rasengan more powerful then the regluar rasengan but not as leathal to him as Rasen Shurekin. A bigger blue orb of wind and raw chakra began to swirl in his right hand this time, the orb with the extra power of his wind chakra it now spins witht he force of a hurricane. Extending his arm back Vann then thrust it forward aimming for the center of Sha's chest.

Fuuton Rasengan!!!!!!! ("wind element:Spiraling Sphere")

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

Sha watched as nevann seemingly disappeared into his on mind and she decended into hers,she had fought countless challenges,countless struggles,Vs friends,villians,hero;s her on family,never had she faced someone who could match her offensive onslaught much less survive it.Her dark force is what continued to pump through her veins ultimatly replacing her blood with it's life.Her face changed to a Mr. Sinister white, the rim of her eyes were black as her hair changed a ghostly white.She couldnt believe Chaos had entered her again. Sha took this time to speak to the sleeping demon.

WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME AGAIN!

Because......You cannot escape me i'm your future.

She quickly snapped out of it and turned her attention to nevann,Her powers had suged to an amazing apex,She actually reached a limit! She didnt know a ninjan had power limits but maybe since she was fused with chaos again her powers had changed.It didnt matter She was at full power with the intent of doing some serious damage.She didnt know wheater to kill him or just let him be,She wasnt thinking correctly and she flet his energy go upp she turned to see him standing.Sha had tried to drain his dark energy resulting in a scream from him she smiled and quickly took a fighting stance.She knew she could fall during any time during this fight but she was going to risk it,She owed him that even though it was a dirty trick, the Matina thing was genius. Nevann began to speak  You see this thing on my back that looks like a tattoo, its really a seal that only I can break. It conceals my dark aura but I can tap into when ever I like, but seeing that you seem to be feeding off of it I think I'll lock it away.

Sha looked on smiling She saw him channeling an attack creating 5 clones, sha let out a huge sigh she cant believe he was attacking with more clones, then it dawned to her that her was a ninja so she could believe it, they were trained in stealth and in trickery. Soon they began to move with a fast speed so fast they all looked like one nevann everytime she blinked she thought she saw a V formation, she didnt know where the attack was coming from so she through her hands in a X like cross across her chest.She looked up and saw three kunai float right past her she smirked then looked at nevann or one of them anyway.She then felt a hard thrust as she looked and saw him standing on her shoulders, he pushed off forcing sha into the ground knee deep kicking up dust and debris, she could'nt break free, she had once again fell victim of his strategic mind. She saw another with some ropes, and then she remembered the kunai, Sha quickly used her magnetism stopping them in there tracks.Sha then using a small amount of sonic energy to lossen the terrain braking free.She looked up only to be kicked in the face knocking her back making her roll off her neck on to her face. Before she hit the ground she was hit again in the back with the force of a frieght train, a loud crack could be heared as he had cracked sha's spinal cord , her mouth flung open to relased a cry but nothing came out she was suspended in the air speechless heading towards another attack.She then and hit the wires her upper body was paralyez so she didnt feel the damage . She then took a hard fist to the face vaulting her upwards, she could manuver the other functioning thing on her body was her tears. She then was net by the 4th clones's powerful sledge hammer attack that sent her crashing back to the powerful and unforgiving earth's crust.Vann sent a huge blast of energy at her chest it hit full impact ripping a whole in her chest exposing her beating heart. She vilently jerked around screaming in a loud raspy and desperate voice RONIN...RONIN!!! she was down paralyez Never had a ninjan had a helpless fate,There deaths were just quick and easy. Her motions became limited aswell as her breathing......

While on the ground her finger nails tunred black,her hair sprouted wings aswell as turned green a black bird-like pair of wings  emerged and The new sha got up smiling a sinister stare,Chaos Sha was the form before chaos black.She spread her wings in front of her face and completed the transformation.She noticed she had got knocked back a far aways and she quickly began flying back to where vann was.the attack knocked her back about 867 miles west of where they were.Chaos brought a storm with her flying so fast it messed up thing in the jet stream. She got back to where Vann was with her wings moving on there on She laughed an evil laugh. She began to fly around him very fast shooting an attack that fused with the vortex she was creating causing a sonic burst from the ground and a sonic burst from above him, she then created a ring like Aura of energy arounf the vortex and she says RINGS OF SATURN IGNITE! the rigs came in seemingly crushing reality on it's way.THE SHA YOU SO EAGERLY KILLED IS NO MORE FOR NOW AND FOR EVER THERE IS ONLY CHAOS! Chaos looked as the ground was flooded with about knee deep water. lightening was striking aswell as thunder umbling.
Chaos  created a huge dark shadow and began sucking up the Darkness she supplied. she fired the omega dark pulse as it hit the ground and then rushed up at him in a wavelenth like pattern.She extended her arms to the north and south pole and a silvery electric force apeared in each hand. a magnetic force began to protude on the area crushing the metal and every thing that happned to be in it's way. Chaos used that attack as a distraction to fly down to nevann try and place her hand over his neck and  lift him up  and drop him dead on his head with a pile driver liike move making him vulverenable to the magnetic atack. she flew in the air and watched for his next move.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Gaining speed as he fell like a comet back to the earth, his face and fornt of his body became illuminated with the blue glow from the rasengan. Barreling down he couldn't help but to think about how strong Sha really was, the ninjans were truely an amazing race yet sometimes very confusing. Ontop of of her powers and warrior spirit, she had went through at least three or four transformations and he wondered if there were more of them to come. Vann began to shake his head trying to get those thought out of his head, their friendly fight had turned into a full blown war and evenmore more the long this fight was going on  the more she began to  turn in to the Sha of the old days.  She was finally in sight again but to his surprise Sha was on her feet, but this was no problem for him as he bought legs down  and as quickly as he touched the ground Vann dash forward thrusting the orb into her chest sending her flying to the west.

Vann dropped down to one knee as she was sent flying out of sight, as she vanished in the horizon he wandered if it was enough to finally put her down. Though she was close to him he couldn't let her become the monster known as Chaos Black, if she returned to that form not only would it be troublesome for him but also the world. Sighing deeply he rose up to his feet after taking a breather he started west to confirm the status of the ninjan warrior,after moving across the land for about 50 miles he notice the sky ahead was dark  and was travelling faster then the wind should have been carrying it. The shinobi stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the two pair of wings coming from her head and back, his eyes filled with sarrow and his head dropped for he knew the word or act mercy no long exist in this fight. Before he knew it she was circling him at great speed creating a vortex around him, tracking her movement he drew three explosive kunais and throw them in her path way but they just blow up on the vortex walland filled it with smoke. The smoke was soon cleared by a sonic blast that sent Vann upward into a second, as both blast collided with him in the center. His arms and legs extended out as his head leaned back, his eyes opened wide as a mixture of blood and saliva escaped from his mouth before he let out a blood chilling sceam of pain. Vann fall back to the earth slaming into it back first, the recoil of the impact caused his back to arc sending his belly upward as more blood spoutted from his mouth. Vann reached his shaking left hand upward trying to draw forth strength to make it back to his feet as he looked up at Sha who was evilly laughing while looking down at him.

THE SHA YOU SO EAGERLY KILLED IS NO MORE FOR NOW AND FOR EVER THERE IS ONLY CHAOS!

His hand fall back to the ground creating a small splash to his surprise, the water level around him began to rise and his body began to float whiles his hair waved around. His thought process began run on all cyclinders to think of a way to kill Chaos with out fulling killing Sha at the sametime. While racking his brain Sha came down like a bear standing a river bank  catching salmon and wrapped her hand around his neck and lifted him up, Vann gasped for air as her grip tightened almost crushing his esophagitis. Trying to fight her off he threw a serise of aiming for her thighs, knees, ribs, and nose before  dropping his elbow across her forearm  in hopes to force her to release the hold. While struggling a smoke bomb fell form his pocket engulfing the two in smoke before she went to turn him up side down, Vann saw this as the best way to counter her. Right before his head impacted with the ground form her pile drive Vann used one of the basic of ninjutsu Kawarimi replacing his body with a log, and to keep the illusion going he quickly made a waer clone where his body should have been.  Vann made sure to move quickly and hide before the smoke cleared,  finding a a good hinding place  he watch Sha fly upward  looking on at what she thought was him get vaperized by her magnetic blast.  Standing behind a near by tree he made a set of seals Infuin: Kai, "Shadow Seal: Release" and a blue diamond appeared on his forhead before spreading across his face. The seal was a reserve amount of chakra that Vann saves up for an emergency to use his Sōzō Saisei "Creation Rebirth"(a.k.a. "Genesis Rebirth")
next jutsu that speeds up his cell divison rate healling him almost instantaneously, regardless of the severity of the injuries. The aftermath of  her attack  finally cleared, and through the smoke Vann walked out looking completely unharmed with a smirk on his face freely moving the finger and wrist of his right had that seconds ago was alomst completely unuseable. Stopping and looking up at Sha, his gaze was as calm as an eye of a storm as he began to speak while lighting and thunder crashed and danced around him.

Funny this weather  is kinda fitting for my words at this time. Life is like a  thunderstorm, it's unpredictable, uncontrollable sometimes even dangerous.  We like to think we have a handle on life, that we're in charge but then without warning he find out how wrong we really are.  But me I'm like a pheonix and no matter what you do I  will always rise  from the ashes, but  enough of my words its time to show you how I matched the demon slayer in speed.

Channelling alarge amount of chakra into his legs the water below his feet began to evaperate into steam, and with a power leap a 8 foot mountain of water flew up behind him as he closed the distance between them in less then a full blink of an eye. Clinching his fist he launched it at center of her face, right as it made contact Vann's fist seemed to phase and go right through Sha's face. Using his raw speed he created a distacting after image type attack, before appearing behind her back focusing his chakra into his arm and then releasing it as he sent a back elbow to the back of her neck to send her diving back to the ground. Where he plan to meet her with a knee that had enough force that would leave impression in a titanium  wall in her gut, and holding his sheathe Vann flicked his hilt sending the handle into her chin to send her upward before jump and torquing his body and extending his legs to deliver two kicks to her chest and face. Catching her while she was upside down her shoulder on top of his, Vann hooked and pulled down on both of her legs before Leapping high into the air and then coming back down delivering the muscle buster a move that would send a paralyzing shock through her now contorted body before standing back up and tossing her form his shoulders.    

Chaos Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Chaos Black

The green life began dying, The torrential downpour began,painting the sky's a opaque black,the wind levels picked up making it even hard for the birds to fly.The water level began to rise,As well as the altitude.The beaches became overrun with water,the sharks misplace allowing them to freely swim among the humans in the city.Lightening struck at will,The Ground began shaking around, the city plundering it under causing most of the city to plunge into the ocean.Approximately 45 miles northwest of the comic vine city,stood the man responsible for the catastrophe.He wrought forth the dooms day.The winged beast stood with her wings flapping,she didn't really need the wings other than the fact they could be used as a vicious weapon.She had the face of a innocent young girl but her intentions were that of a dictator.Nothing but death was on her mind, Torment,totally annihilation of the human race.She knew not of mercy,She knew not of forgiveness.This fight was now beyond friendly,someone had to die....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She watched as her attack beat him lifeless,He was filling the force of her sonic energy.She developed a plan for him but she wouldn't execute it just yet.Chaos was an advanced version of sha's warrior passion,Her speed ,the force of her attack, and her awareness all rose.She stood smiling showing her devilish sickle like teeth.Souls from the thousands dead in The city forged there beings 45 miles east and met with there Taker.They formed with Chaos and Strengthened her force.Her inner self which was Ziccarra (Sha) began to think about her daughter that was still in the city,but chaos could careless,Her eyes flashed White and a huge explosion occurred filling the sky with white smoke. She went to piledrive him when smoke began to appear,She couldnt see anything until it cleared and she relized she was holding a log,Her Retna scan saw right through his clone because it didnt generate any heat. Her blast ment nothing she instantly went searching for the modern day hodini.She turned around and was quickly jabbed in the face,Her eyes flashed red with Each hit seemingly invinciable even though They caused her the same amount of damage as it would sha.She looked and then relized she wasnt even touched by him,His fist when right through her face,She must have braced to hard for the hit.He was fast Before she knew it his knee was driven into her gut She seemed to haunch over it as if she was throwing up.Chaos used her razor like wings to block his strike at her chin.The wings covered her body blocking all his first hits until a foot managed to open the "iron gates" and then she felt the Final blow as an electric force moved up her body she quickly regenerated her own electircal pulse to nullyfy it as she plunged into the ocean below. She quickly reemerged with the water falling from her wings.She flew up high, and generated a deaning voice using her sonic energy in a way that sha had never even thought.She wanted to make it so loud it burst his ear drums making him loose his Equillbrium.  She then flew down and encased herself with a sheild of water. She waved her hand across the sky seemingly ripping a whole in reality,but what she really did was Cause a portal to open.She muttered some type of change finishing with the word Zodiark.Soon a dark rim filled the area and the darkness enguled the whole area resulting in pitch black.

Soon a florusent light filled the sky Where the sun once stood.It cast a light on the earth and gave off the effect of an eclipse.Soon a huge burst of energy shot at the shot Where the light had shined.It was on the level of an omega type blast. it ripped through the Earth's crust and into the core causing a Chain reaction under the Earth.Soon the ocean became a river of a fiery death.There was a small island with a few tree's and the Sethospehere sha had earlier thrown which was a way out for nevann but Chaos wasnt going to let him get it.She created a series of shadow's as a distraction.She tried to fly at him while the Shadow's distracted him. Turn him around and grabb his arms and rapid kick at his head kicking him into the lava,Followed by a sonic burst,But her clones would have to play there part.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

As he stepped from behind the tree and began to speak, Vann noticed that Sha had took on the complete form of Chaos black. His blood began to boil  with excitement as he unleashed a vicious barrage of takes that ended with her sinking down in the water. Knowing that wouldn't have been enough to kill an evil monter such as her, he draw his sword and channelled wind natured chakra into it. A light glow surrounded the blade making its edge even sharper then before, he waited for her submerging his eyes became steady and filled with the killer intent. Water splashed and run down his face as Chaos erupted from below and flew high into the air. She let out a high pitch scream and mixted it with energy of he sonic blast, as it left ripple in the air air as rushed at him. Tightly gripping the handle of his sword and slashed fowrad releasing the wind chakra that was stored up, creating a air pocket that changed the atmosphere that the sound travelled along nullifying the attack.

Normally he would have a witty remark or sly comment but he knew this wasn't a time for talking,standing on water as if it was solid ground  sending more wind chakra into his sword. When he felt a seismic quake form below after the sky became pitch black and a blast five time strong then an atomic bomb struck the water and burried down to the earths crust. Surorunded by the calming blue water Vann turned his attention port that began glow red and sending stearm into air just below the surface. Inbwteen him and the spot of lava was a island he figured it was most likely a trap but he had to head for seeing it was the only bit of land for mile, but it wasn't as if walking on the lava was tough when using the same chakra control to walk on water. But the problem was it he made any mistake it would be a painful melting end for him. Dashing for it Vann was soon cut off by several dark copies of Sha, but he didn't have much time as the laval flow drew near so taking his attack stance. Quickly unleashing an onslaught of kicks punches and slashes he made fast work of a number of them, Some slashes didn't even tounch but the copies were sliced into two. This was do to his chakra manipulation changing the shape and size of the chakra around his blade even if he missed with the slash the wind acted as a longer invisible edge. While fighting the shadow copies he left himself open as he felt his arm get grabbed, and on top of that the heat become greater as  the molten rock  was now under his feet.  Vann stuck his sword into the lava and fouces water chakra mixing it with the wind and released it creating ice that froze the rock below him right before her kick nailed him in the side of the head slamming the side of it to the ground. Blood began to run down the side of his face as he flipped his wrist and grabbed her forearm and went to sweep her leg to trip her and sent the sonic blast up to the sky.

Still holding on to her arm Vann stood up and reopened the first gate, the atmosphere around him thinned out raising water ice and lava upward. His grip on her arm intensed as he squeezed it with the pressure that would shatter bones, before bringing up his sword and slashing down quickly to remove her arm at the joint. He then began to dash around Chaos at trumendious speed creating a vortex of water around her, as the vortex grew Vann began making a hand seal Suiton: Suikôdan no Jutsu, "Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique" sending a barrage of sharks that were really power brust of water that took on that form. The sharks zig zagged randomly as they flew from the water walls of the vortex, while the attack of sharks were going on the ninja opened the second gate and channelled wind chakra back into sowrd and yelled out Blood Dance! Though it seemed the blast of water was random but it did have a patteren that Vann knew well and leapping in the center of the vortex moving faster then he did before in this battle. He went to make slash after slash useing the wall to bounce back and forth until he left Chaos floating in the air looking a atom being circled by electrons while the barrage of sharks continued.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

Chaos’s attack was voided by Nevann’s usage of the wind gaining the upper hand on him was Tough, he had a Technical “reverse” for everything, But Chaos would do whatever it took to kill Nevann. She didn’t understand the word’s give up As far as she could was concerned those words meant death. Chaos had been hidden by Sha ever since she killed Paladin a few years back; the monster was insanely dangerous to Sha. It took Nevann to get Sha thinking “WHO WAS MORE DANGEROUS TO HER WELL-BEING NEVANN…OR CHAOS? Sha knew releasing Chaos was like paying for the termination of the human race. That’s just what she was an assassin out to assasininate the whole planet and rid it full of all those who weren’t strong enough to fight back. But first she had to get past the pesky ninja.

He came at Chaos standing on the flood waters her torrential down pour had created, the lava began pouring and He began walking on it towards a small “oasis in the middle of Chaos” He made short work of Chaos’s Shadow Sha’s Showing just why he was Too hard to kill because of His training. Chaos wasn’t exhausted but she knew this fight was becoming a stalemate, she wouldn’t die, and she had a multitude of darkness that would power her. Chaos’ was begin apprehended by Nevann’s his grip was strong but chaos quickly entered a portal and replaced it with the limp body of Sha. She took the full blunt of the attacks, and plunged to the land mass where she laid breathing hard and sweating, she was bloody and beat she blacked out and laid in her spot.