Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Urgarox
Urgarox, the Blood-thirsty
Urgarox, the Blood-thirsty

Name: Urgarox Redskin

Sexuality: Straight

Aliases: Blood-thirsty Behemoth; Urgarox, the Defiler; Urgarox, the Blood-thirsty; Vermilion Wrath; Bloodcurdling Beast;

City of Origin: Unknown

Date of Birth: Unknown

Occupations: Gladiator

Height: 8'2"

Weight: 771 pounds

Affiliations: N/A

Enemies: N/A

"Some Orcs are born with red skin, those master the most quaint and extraordinary magic, controlling fire. Yet, albeit he portrays a vermilion peel, Urgarox is no Fire Skin. No, he is Cholera itself." - Elder Orc

Emerging from the relationship of two mighty warriors, Urgarox was insulated since his childhood. The red skin was, at first, something to be proud of, his parents vehemently believed their son would convert into one of the outstanding Fire Skins. A pure thought, which collapsed as soon as a petite Urgarox demonstrated his lack of fire related abilities. Labeled as different, he arose a brutish warrior, mostly alone due to being raised separately. Always a motive for uttermost pranks and ceaseless laughter.

At his adolescence, neither of his parents seemed to care, yet, unlike any orthodox child, Urgarox also did not demonstrate any signs of sentiments for anyone. The sickness was named Cholera, mostly because the vermilion Orc could not feel anything but wrath. An ire that built up steel-like muscles, a flawless health and marvelous might promptly. A veracious berseker and enviable champion.

"When the Elven troops knocked on our door, claiming our land as theirs. When the Orcs were desperate, yelling for aid. Only then I knew my revenge was fulfilled, and I just gave my back." - Urgarox about the enslavement of his people

Permitting to be enslaved along with those of his kind, Urgarox barely appeared in combat, performing a cruel revenge. All of them laughed and threw pointy stone that dug deep into his skin. The sore of those days took him to an irate path, and, from this trill he roamed, he gained power. As he watched the decimation, he could not contain a sadistic smile and sinister laughter. Despite finding the Orcs' slavery delightful, he is no friend of elfs too. As once he stated: "My sole ally for life is my rage. I need no one else. The others feel and it makes them weak, merciful. Disgusting, putrid beings. Crawling to defeat."

At the coliseum, battling to death.
At the coliseum, battling to death.

He can be seen at the arenas, brawling and eliminating other Greenskins at colossal clashes on a coliseum. He enjoys what he does and lives as he wishes, alone whilst out of the arena, bathing on blood while at it. The thorough life to an obnoxious being, named Urgarox Redskin.

"Wrath gives me power and takes my mind for it. Nothing I cannot ignore. Once immersed on a sea of blood, it is impracticable to escape the Berseker." - Urgarox, the Defiler on his unorthodox strength.

An adept to war and war only, Urgarox is renowned for causing carnage. A reckless opponent, swinging a giant warhammer with rather ease, the carmine-skinned Orc is an owner of an outstanding raw power, unsettling any steady foe by demonstrating it.

• Berseker Strength - A superhuman strength, even greater than those of average Orcs and even legendary ones. He is able to hurl boulders as if they were nothing. Crack bones swimmingly.
  • Berseker Healing - His endless wrath renders him a perfect healing, curing the most odd and profound wounds.
  • Berseker Endurance - Along with the Orcs' natural tough skin, the Cholera amplifies Urgarox's durability, making him withstand puissant blows and even magic assaults longer than expected.

Other properties are to be unveiled......

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By 614azrael

Awesome :D

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Awesome man!

On another note, I will be sure to kill you Orc.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: TY, Az =D

Awesome man!

On another note, I will be sure to kill you Orc.

Many thanks, dude.

Hah. I would love to see you try.

*puts I <3 Orcs cap*

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: I will certainly try; I will come for your head.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Atrocity_

@Planeswalker I know. I will be attacked by everyone cuz Orcs are always considered scum.

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: I actually like Orcs to be totally honest! Orcs in Skyrim for example were my favourite race!

The_Imp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Imp

Awesome! You got my attention!

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Nice work .

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badass!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_sinderion: oh REALLY! Wow im impressed, this is badass.

Altho Warsys got claim to all things WoW lol

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: mostly warhammer if I recall correctly

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Thanks, broseph. Always good to know people enjoy my work.