The White House [CVnU Location] *Damaged*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@natasha_stark: Let's do both interactions at once, it'll be funny seeing the contrast :P

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1103  Edited By Anthony_Stark
@blooddiamond said:

The tension and anxiety was lightened thanks to her fathers own uncertainty. Her small frame taking a seat as it was offered and her tongue was bit to refrain from any smart ass remark. Natasha wasn't the least bit comfortable in this setting. "Mo..Selene is dead. It was easier for her if all ties were cut. You know how closed off she can get at times" the stubborn woman always there for others but not particularly one to open up to others. "Any way...after you know sorting some sh..stuff out I thought I should like you know see my dad. It's complicated and boring what about you?" The vampire trying to summarize a life of vampirism, murder, bad times and love with complicated and boring. She had no clue what to say or do the moment weird by default and a subtle knot in her gut telling herself something was off.

“Selene…” The words sent a shiver down his spine, he’d loved that woman more than life itself and since he lost her…He’d lost a part of himself, he was never same after Selene had left. “I’m glad to see you, Natasha, I’ve often wondered how you were” He admitted, barely recognizing this version of his daughter, “I’ve been….” He sighed, Natasha Stark knew how he’d been and why he’d been such a terrible President, and cared for nothing, but this Natasha? She would never understand such horrible politics. “Working. An old man in an old suit” He smiled, an old smile, one which he had not done since his time with Selene, “where you live then Natasha, in the states?”.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She arrived in the Oval Office as if it was as casual as stepping into a living room. Lilac light flooding the room for a moment as she manifested in the chair of her father. Feet rested on the desk as she waited on her father to enter. When the doors opened she'd remove shades and greet him with a loving smile. "Sup. Disown the little vamp that little meltdown of hers not a wrap you need. The other two, total bastards in this universe I'd bet." The alternate Tasha who'd grown up being daddy's girl not hesitating when it came to labeling every one else as inferior to them.

Entering the room, Stark both smiled and somehow frowned at the sight of Natasha, shaking his head and sighing as he walked to the desk and lightly brushed her feet off of the desk. "Get off," He bluntly said, walking back and going to some bookshelf, he motioned his head to the sofas opposite, wanting to speak less formally. "That "little" vamp, is you, and she's a good girl. Although not as strong nor as smart as you, she's still you" It was a strange thought, he then took a seat on the sofa himself, awaiting his daughter to sit on the one opposite, "Dexter and John are both bastards, John...I've taken care of him, Dexter? I don't know where he is. But I'm sure that kid will look after himself" He hoped, never caring about Dex. "Natasha...I...have something to tell you..".

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

"Your not that old suit is so retro though and I never liked armor much. Think I'd make something more like a black hole shooting bazooka. I got outa the states, I live in Ronins Rest in Japan plenty to do there. What's it like being the Prez?" She wasn't good at this she felt like a noob and everything was diffrent she couldn't place a finger on it however.

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

The hybrid took a seat beside the president relaxing rather comfortably in the lavish domain. For her alternate self she knew it was awkward and disorienting but not for the Stark." Bringing up a news report on her phone she presented it to her father. "Well that me, just went serial killer for a week, and pissed off virtually every criminal structure she could. You have enough bad publicity as it is. Disown her like the other two, it's the better call and you know it." Filing her nails she looked to her parental unit with a glamorous grin of sarcastic style. "I'm done speaking my mind for the moment the prez may speak."

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natasha_stark:

"Natasha, my daughter, I don't think I'm going to be living long enough to particularly mind" He confessed, moving in closer and trying to show somewhat of fatherly love, in the form of simply looking into his favorite siblings eyes. "I have burned more bridges than I thought possible, angered more people than any man can defeat, Natasha...My time is nearly up, each breath I take is a gift and I do not intend on using gifts to persecute my daughter." He sighed, and reclined back into the seat, folding his arms and looking into the ceiling. "You're what's left of the Stark's, Natasha, don't make the same mistakes as your father" Looking at her, he hoped she would be a better person than he was.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond:

"Being President it tiring, being the President I've been is exhausting...Being the man I've been..." His eyes, normally apathetic, grew a little saddened, knowing his children would have to bare his mistakes, or simply, his choices. "Natasha..." He said, looking into her eyes, he could almost still see her mothers beauty. "...Stay in Japan, avoid America...It's not safe for Stark's anymore" He knew the words true, and this was also an easy was to get this version of Natasha out of the possible limelight.

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

"You left so much in my name. Just what a girl wants a nation that hates her." Her sarcasm seeking to lighten the mood. She knew the reality of his statement. The reunion would be short lived much to her displeasure. Alternatively however it left roads to be paved by her, where the little vamp was more into history Tasha enjoyed fabricating things. "Promise you won't hold it against me if I end up on an opposing side. To rebuild our legacy I may have to commit to some unsavory choices."

Rezurrection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

The look in his eyes was heavy and disheartening. She also had to embrace the reality she couldn't help. A murder obsessed teen had no place defending the White House with her father. The reunion looking to be short lived. "I can at least get a hug before my exile right?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mercy doesnt hurry up and kill Stark, I'm going to.

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1118  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LOL, I'm planning that post for tonight or tomorrow :D

Ah shit, here we go. Three months later we'll finally get that opening post.

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lea_drago said:

LOL, I'm planning that post for tonight or tomorrow :D

Ah shit, here we go. Three months later we'll finally get that opening post.

I wouldn't tease if I were you, because that could work to your benefit :P

Also, you're not allowed to mock me, when you're the one who abandoned CV after coming up with an amazing RPG idea with me and then me getting so into it and writing the OP :D

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1120  Edited By The_Ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1121  Edited By The_Ghostshell
DOFP - Stark edition
DOFP - Stark edition

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You left so much in my name. Just what a girl wants a nation that hates her." Her sarcasm seeking to lighten the mood. She knew the reality of his statement. The reunion would be short lived much to her displeasure. Alternatively however it left roads to be paved by her, where the little vamp was more into history Tasha enjoyed fabricating things. "Promise you won't hold it against me if I end up on an opposing side. To rebuild our legacy I may have to commit to some unsavory choices."

"I promise." Simple words, yet they probably meant more than any he'd spoken in months. "Whatever side you choose, I know it will be for the betterment of our name. You will rebuild what I have destroyed, and I have faith in you..." He smiled, knowing Natasha was not going to let him down, as if she ever could, though. "...Thank you" He added, making sure she knew she was appreciated. "I'm sorry that I've bought you into a world which hates you," He apologetically sighed.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The look in his eyes was heavy and disheartening. She also had to embrace the reality she couldn't help. A murder obsessed teen had no place defending the White House with her father. The reunion looking to be short lived. "I can at least get a hug before my exile right?"

"Of course..." Stark knew her abilities, and he knew she would find out who he really was. He could not allow that, and he knew, in the coming days, he would die. "Come here," He said, a warm smile beckoning her forward as he opened up for a hug. "It's been nice seeing you Natasha, and I hope I have not let you down too much..." If she went to hug him, he would attempt to teleport her back to the Ronin's Rest, before she made a fuss about him being an alternate Stark.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1125  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@anthony_stark:

The nostalgic looking green and orange tour trolly slowed just enough for a confidently dressed assemblage, one man and five women, to step off without risk of injury. "What do you think girls?" a titled fedora concealed much of the inquisitive man's face. Pearl whitened teeth stretching from ear to ear the only exception. "Its a bit obnoxious if you ask me." scorned one of the beauties. "Does it come in red?" joked another. "This isnt strategic, father." the voiced concerned of yet another young lady had instantly shifted the mood. "No, no it is not my dear. You are correct, tis personal." projecting an even more embellished grin, Quintus Knightfall rolled his neck along the back of his shoulders until it cracked. "Willow, be a dear." the ominous request was met with an ambiguous smile and placement of a finger along the left side of the Blood Mamba's temple.

Telepathically implanting a destructive idea within the mind of decorated Secret Service Agent, Bradly Wells, the fire-haired Arashikage mentally propelled the unsuspecting agent down into the depths of the White House's boiler room. "Lower the h20 level, bypass the h20 cutoff, then adjust the boiler to maximum capacity." her cerebral instructions followed to the letter. "You have 3 minutes father." The announcement launched the Iron Mamba into action. Void of any emotional expression she floated an airborne kiss into the ether, then watched as every living organism from her position to the steps of the white house began to decay. Humans coughed and gagged, plants withered and died, even the solid iron rods forming the signature black gate outside the illustrious symbol of democracy became corrosive.

"President STARK!" the Living Weapon shouted. Simultaneously unleashing a side-armed motion that instantaneously launched the cancerous gate rods hurling towards the infamous White House. Perforating its walls and windows, the engineered projectiles delivered death and destruction in the blink of an eye. And while the Monarch of Mamba's swaggered towards the entrance with self-entitled retribution on his mind, his daughters lingered behind to engage the overwhelming military array that had surely been dispatched. The Presidential House was under siege, yet again.

No Caption Provided
Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disappearing post?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did my post disappear? I can see it...

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now it's showing up that's so weird lol

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delayed, but it's there now.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1130  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@quintus_knightfall:

"Horizon, do we still have my original Peak suit? The one used in Venezuela?" His mind reeled back to past thoughts, remembering the other Anthony Stark who had once devastated the tiny country in an unprecedented knee-jerk reaction, an action, which had somehow not been condemned as an international war crime. (Yes, it is located within the lower bunker) The AI responded, coaxing the President to simply ignore his chaotic secret service who were frantically trying to grab his attention as Quintus attacked, and instead, President Stark left the Oval Office without saying a single word, merely transporting himself to the lower levels of the esteemed White House. "Horizon, unlock the vault..." He commanded, his tone of voice somewhat excited to see his original suit. "...I'm going to meet our resurrected friend in a classic." He mischievously grinned, widening his pacific eyes as the gigantic vault door gradually opened to reveal the infamous suit in all of it's shining glory...

"Perfect"

Slowly wandering through the White House's decaying lawn, barely noticing the dying agents and guards, his indomitable gaze fixated upon the resurrected Knightfall, knowing this was a highly overdue "meeting" if there ever was one. "S..Sir...I...We can't...." A dying soldier said in a desperate tone, rudely trying to plant his hands on the President's shoulders for support, and without care, President stark merely pressed a finger to the dying serviceman's forehead and exerted a tad of force, causing the dying warrior to topple onto the ground, shaking his head, the President apathetically stepped over the gagging serviceman, his armor gleaming in the sunlight and his eyes glowing red, he spoke. "Quintus." A simple word, a word which carried more weight and baggage than even his own. And with a simple nod of acknowledgment, Stark took a powerful step forward, almost commanding his foe to attack first as he raised his metallic palm in defiance, refusing the Knightfall access to the White House...His repulsor glowed red, urging to fire.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1131  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@anthony_stark:

Antagonistic, arrogant, and confident, all synonymous with the projected self-assurance cascaded along the Noir Nagas' face as he stood before the Iron Caesar. Who's metallic arms, outstretched and glossed with sun bathed reverence, stood triumphantly upon the summit of the marble White House steps. In anticipation of the battle to come. Yet hesitant to open fire before allowing the death dodging Knightfall an opportunity to bask in the glorious forecast of combat. All the while a continuous crescendo orchestrated by defensive machine-gun artillery and military garrison's played in the background.

Emergency vehicles and first responders had already begun their precision based execution of aid and quarantined areas in preparation of an even larger escalation of destructive violence. The Knightfall's murderous faction making sure their father's virulent vengeance was felt by all in attendance.

"I want you to understand something before you die, you've helped me in ways you may never understand. Your methods, the manipulation on a scale that..... .quite frankly, was not only masterfully executed, but unquestionably brilliant. I see traces of that in your daughter"smirking, letting the revelation that not only had he met the President's lovely daughter, but indicating he knew her well enough to asses her personality and characteristics.

"And once you're dead, once your tarnished name is drowned alongside your legacy, I'll assist her in building a new Stark era. A better Stark era."removing his fedora, angling his wrist just enough to observe the time on his steel Movado, he finished. "For all you've accomplished, you failed in one regard."flashing an arm upward, attempting to rip the upper balcony's overhang down upon the President via a telekinetic pull. "You should have made sure I was dead...."

No Caption Provided
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: There's a pun on the fact I'm using Iron Man and you said rust...Somewhere, but I can't think of anything lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: cba to write a quick teleported to Ronin post. Just know that's what happend :P now off to the other posts I owe lol

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1137  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@quintus_knightfall:

As The Noir Nagas' perfectly sculpted verbal assault continued, the Presidential Knight stayed unspoken, his pacific eyes hidden behind of the crimson glow of his mechanical marvel, the Alpha Knightfalll would never see the smirk slowly manifesting upon the Presidents infamous features. Unbeknownst to The Living Weapon, the delicate manipulation of Anthony had been weaved in a way that the Perennial Polymath saw Natasha Stark as his own devious machination, and Quintus would unknowingly restore the Stark legacy under the pretense he had orchestrated the entire event....And it made the President smile, a smile, which quickly turned into a cry of pain as the balcony above his head was viciously collapsed, smashing down upon the Iron Titan with a gigantic thud and denting his iconic armor with a deafeningly loud clang, swallowing the President whole as his body vanished beneath the rubble.

Dust and debris filled the air in a haze of grey, silence fell for a few moments and the only noises heard were those of the frantic gunshots behind and of Quintus' entourage laying waste to the military might attempting to defend the vaunted landmark. "Ugh..." A single hand shot out from the rubble, the crimson gleam was unmistakable as Stark crawled out onto all fours as his mask flipped open, his head hung for a few moments before peering up, into the eyes of the True Arashikage. "The arrogance of the Knightfalls, Quintus, you were never worthy to be killed by my hand, your family, your entire legacy was a distraction. Whilst you squabbled among yourselves, I rose to power, I become President..." He arrogantly stated, half-believing the words and only buying time, he knew his fate was near, and he knew this would be his last true fight. "...and you died" With a thunderous roar, the President's repulsion units exploded into action as he rocketed into the direction of the Knightfall, attempting to brutally slam both fists into the man's chest and continue forward, tons upon tons of force like a train, attempting to unforgivingly smash the unparalleled man into the wall behind and break his bones, yet he knew, he could never break his foes will. The Knightfall's were truly indomitable.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

House_Mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Just running with my thoughts having been reading this fight)

@anthony_stark:

Aproximantly Two Weeks Ago

"I'm sorry that I've bought you into a world which hates you," He apologetically sighed. Her father who'd imbued her with a deep seeded affection to the family name. Anthony Stark who's greatest legacy the little Stark fully intended to be herself.

"I came here don't blame yourself and trust me dad they won't hate me for long. Love you keep in touch" the heterochromia eyed teen remarked raising her fist for a bump before her departure.

@quintus_knightfall:

Last Night At Eden

"We won't fight for blood, we fight for show. First step in making a better impression is being the stereotype. Pretty daughter who fought at dying fathers side. Who shielded her nation. Win or lose the valient effort will plant a seed. Mind you let's not play soft either. The emerald grass should be tainted in crimson rain. But it's all an act to insure our rise." Natasha spoke over dinner a whine glass in hand swirled about as she made her proposition. She'd accepted her fathers fate, saddening as it might be she knew how to make it a play in an elegant game....

Present Day White House

Lush landscapes withered as flesh rotted, National Guard and special security dying in grizzly fashion. She watched. Poisonous rusting rods were sent flying through the building. Nat watching what to her happend in almost slow motion as a metal bar impaled a secretary. Her leather glove snagging the dropping coffee of the impaled victem, the warm fluid calmly being sipped by crimson lips of the little Stark. Soon came the sound of gunfire and the cacophony of battle, the pieces were set. And Natasha was fully confident things would transpire as she wished. In part because she knew her play following this event either way.

Venturing out to the lawn her slender frame leaned down by a dying guard. Her lips touched his brow she rested her head on his in the dying moment. News columns would harkin it as young love, she'd be the victem of a tragic day that left few survivors. Deception and manipulation were the honest ingredients of a strong political reputation. "You know I had some clever one liner....but I forgot it."

Raising her rocket launcher Natasha fired a flachette rocket, an explosive that upon impact would shatter into a storm of Adamantium needles traveling at hypersonic speed. As the rocket snaked through the air however a signifies violet rift opened the rocket swallowed by the portal. Only for it to reappear overhead descending on the sisters of Eden.

A violet rift opens crackling with energy, a graceful step through it and Natasha stood before the Mamba's. A brief smirk decorates soft skin, they knew the game. The public would see 'the mysterious Ms. Stark standing by the fine officers and military men' really her presence only hindered the chance of soldiers firing. The civilians and armed guards they were simple expendable pawns. "

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1143  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@natasha_stark: Won't lie, was kinda hoping to keep this between Stark and Quintus, I was going to do something nearer the end which was gonna set up his death soon lol

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

Was geared more towards the 5 sisters >.> she isn't getting involved in the Quin/Stark fight lol it could even be one off <.<

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1145  Edited By Myrmidon_

@natasha_stark: Oh that's alright, just say Natasha cannot hear Stark and Quintus' talks, as Anthony is gonna reveal something that Natasha (and nobody else) IC can hear lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

:D

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1147  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@anthony_stark: @natasha_stark:

In an ephemeral flash the Presidential Paragon exploded into the chest of the Living Weapon, igniting an immediate airborne cataclysm of punches. Momentum torpedoed the Black Mamba's body backwards, while the Iron Patriot continued to pummel away until both combatants had been launched across the manicured lawn and through the remaining steel of the front gate. A couple violent skips across the unforgiving street had jarred Quintus free from the endless bombardment but the damage had been done, evident as he pulled himself to a crouched position, blood cascading down his face like a crimson river washing away the purity of his soul. Every muscle in his devastated body ached with each erratically paced breath. A struggling task for an otherwise unnoticeable function.

Only a few yards away the Knightfall's talented team of killers were about to implement a tactical imperative. One that had been orchestrated not by the Noir Nagas, but rather the next generation of the Stark legacy. "LOOK OUT!" screamed the Blood Mamba as her sister's were engulfed in a flurry of exploding Adamantium. Some acrobatically somersaulted and dove, others attempted to shield themselves beneath a dome of telekinetic construction. Never the less, each and every member of the Shadow Mambas had felt the piercing agony of the attack. Some worse of then others. A macabre smirk slid across the Knightfall's face however, seemingly unaffected by the dire situation his adopted daughters were now consumed by.

Meanwhile, just below the White House in the boiler rooms, all indicating dials and readings had reached a critic stage. And with the mounting chaos ensuing outside there was no one left to regulate the ticking time bomb.

No Caption Provided

Visually impaired by the endless clots of blood still running wildly down his face, Quintus could barely make out the silhouettes of those in the area. But upon tracking down his intended target, Anthony Stark, he bared his teeth and mutely mouthed, "Boooooom." At that precise moment a thunderous blast burst up and out from the White House in a massive explosion. Onlookers and reporters staggered and gasped at the unbelievable sight. Even trained officers and military personnel observed in silent astonishment at the consuming flames and rolling clouds of black smoke. "Take that legacy to your grave, Mr. President."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers