Rezurrection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rezurrection

Washington National Cathedral

The day was somber, the clouds heavy with a threat of rain as if the heavens themselves restrained tears for the fallen. The American flag flickered like a flame at half-mast over the Capitol. Within Washington National Cathedral, the mourners had gathered before the star-spangled casket of Daemon Matthius. Gregory Rėza himself oversaw the formalities, his funeral service being employed by the federal government for the occasion. The disguised lich stood quietly in his exquisitely tailored suit, his hands resting on his cane. His cold, blue eyes surveyed the crowd of friends, families, political and military personnel all dressed in their finest black to hear the eulogies. Not a thing was out of place as was the master necromancer's design.

No Caption Provided

The priest took the podium to begin the eulogy. The crowd was quiet and austere in the formal setting. The man cleared his throat. "'If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.' I consider the words of Job in this time of tribulation and death as we gather here to mourn the passing of the vice president Daemon Matthius. Job was a man who knew suffering and it was he who said 'the Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.' The Lord hath taken away a great man today, a leader. And our country is lesser for it. But Daemon Matthius' death was not an idle passing. He died on the front lines of a struggle for our freedom, fulfilling his post with his last breath. We will not forget his sacrifice and know that he has received his reward in the afterlife. Though we mourn the loss of the Daemon we knew, he has come into his change even as we one day will be restored to the glory of eternity." The speaker paused. "If you would join me, bow your heads for a prayer." His eyes closed, his head lowered slightly. "Father, we come to you today weary and hearts heavy. A part of our great nation has been ripped from us far too soon. But we do not linger in grief. We know your promises, oh Lord, that he is in a better place, and that we too may join him in paradise. Amen." With a slightly revived demeanor, the preacher spoke again into the microphone. "At this time we would like to open the mic to guest speakers to present their words of remembrance before the final procession."

He stepped from the podium and returned to his seat as the pre-screened invitees offered their eulogies.

[OOC: This is a bloody funeral, be respectful. No blowing stuff up. Formal attire is encouraged. It is presumed that any characters partaking in this RP as far as speaking have been pre-screened by the government and Rez's funeral service personnel for safety, content, and such to keep the affair orderly and official since this is a vice presidential funeral. Other than that, just about anyone is free to post.]

[@moira_marquis@pyrogram]

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Goliath_
Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably wouldn't be wise for me to return to the country right now, but I'll send something nice.

http://cimages.floristexpress.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/FE_12_T208-1A_W1_PF

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Goliath your are allowed....im not sure how you would fit but by all means

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Moira_Marquis

Will have a reply tomorrow once im fully awake, that last post i made drained me mind

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Want to post here for the sake of interaction, but not sure why he'd be here...

Rezurrection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Rezurrection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Moira_Marquis

@quintus_knightfall@rezurrection@_feral_nova@cellphonegirl@untamed_mamba

Moira knew that this day would bring forth emotions she could not show, but being there sitting in the front row. It was almost too much for her, she sat adorned in all black sitting beside both hero and villain alike. She knew the day would bring forward all walks of life, but she never fathomed it would bring so many from both sides of the coin/ As the Father spoke, he knew that Daemon had done so many things many of which would push the father to the limits of forgiveness, yet he continued on with his sermon.

As the Father finished his words, and Rezurrection sat beside her the father asked for those who wished to come up and speak there words. For a moment the tears and deep sighs stopped, no one knew what to do. But she did, stepping up she moved towards the podium and looked out into the crowd. Taking a deep breath she began "Many of you knew OF Daemon, but very few of you truly knew who he was. I was one of the few, he took me in when the world shunned me and abused me in so many ways. I was a vagrant on the streets, someone many of you simply stepped around or sometimes through. Yet he looked at me, my powers just emerging and took me in." She stopped for a moment trying to hold in the sobs she so wanted to express "He brought me to Serenity and Hope, showed me that I was worth survival, and that I above all else was capable of so much more. I need not take my life like planned, no I was worth showing the world who I was. I could have thousands of lives and never would I meet another like Daemon." Now the tears began to stream from her eyes, taking her breathe away.

She sobbed for a few moments before composing herself, tears still washing her cheeks she continued "I am going to prove him right, by becoming everything he wanted me to become. Returning to Serenity I and those who followed him, will continue onward with his dream. Long live Paradise....." She held up the sign of Paradise, held it high above her head. Then slowly she made her way back to her seat, wondering what the next person would say about her son.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

RIP.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@rezurrection: @moira_marquis: @jordandrake:

With little to no other viable options, the talented young mutant willingly conceded to the Knightfall's ominous offer. One glance around the settling ruination and it was obvious that the mutant's uncontrollable power would forever shackle his free will and capacity for normal human proximity. Unless what the Living Weapon had promised him were true. If he could in fact learn how to master the magnetic abilities, that had up until this point, been more curse then reward, then perhaps a life filled with promise and fulfillment could be his.

"Excellent decision, Mr. Drake." subtly taking an optical inventory of the decimated neighborhood. Confidently pleased with the expectations of things to come. "I hope you do not mind, but there is one more place we must visit before I take you to your new home." Placing a finger along the ridge of his temple, a colorful purple tinted cloud exploded around both mutant bystanders before they suddenly disappeared.

Instantaneously the newly formed student mentor congregation arrived in the back of the Episcopalian church in Washington DC. More commonly known as, The National Cathedral. Its intricate design and flawless architecture were a beckon of spiritual enrichment for the weak minded masses requiring a biblical crutch. At least in the mind of the self-proclaimed Modern-day Kennedy. Now joining the magnetic protegee and his would be adviser, stood a pettily built young lady holding a teddy bear by the arm. Her short braided puffs along either side of her head deceptively portrayed her as an adolescent. In realty, the aptly named Little Mamba, was in her early to mid-20's. Her mutant heritage and trauma filled origin having curved her mental aptitude and social eccentricities, but only serving to strengthen her telepathic and teleporting pertinacity.

"Thank you Ada." bringing the girl in close for a small hug and kiss atop her head. "Stay close. We will need you shortly."

Folded arms exhibited the Knightfall's temporary concentration while listening to speaker after speaker step to the podium and address the mournful assemblage. American flags and decorated officers filled out the church's interior, along with onyx colored attire befitting the fallen VP. "A mockery in every sense of the word." mumble Quintus. Sighing, the Knightfall Polymath bent his neck from left to right and then smiled. "I'm sure you have an overwhelming amount of questions Mr. Drake but this is something you must see. For if you are going to stand by my side then you must bare witness. I will not lie to you, and I will not try to deceive you. There has been far to much of that. No Mr. Drake, this is the dawning of Generation Now."

Walking down the isle with undisputed arrogance and pride completed by defiant eye contact, the Martial Arts Mamba took to the stage. Dismissively showing his back to the crowd while peering down upon the open casket of the falling Daemon. "You should know that had you come to me as this...newly minted mutant....this...savor, if you will, we could have accomplished glorious things. Back when our roles were reversed and I were the celebrated hero and you, the villainous viper. But you choose to attack me, attack my friends, my life's work." leaning in close, Quintus whispered, "Hows that work out for ya" antagonizing the dead mutant's corpse.

"Ladies and Gentleman I'm sure I need no introduction." Disturbingly elevating Daemon's body out of his casket and once again extending his arms to mimic the crucified statue of the lord behind the podium with telekinetic resolve. "If we are going to continue this charade of martyrdom, then let us do it properly." casting a sinful glare out amongst the people.

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy O_O

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Peak

Peak would ideally come here and attack Qutinus as he's causing sh!t, but I kinda don't wanna spoil the show :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would save me some time. We could get both yours and DC's funeral out of the way at the same time :D

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Well looks like trouble is now caused.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Peak
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@peak: I seem to recall my ancestor's systematically dismantling another so-called, Brotherhood.

Only the Templar's had better fashion sense
Only the Templar's had better fashion sense

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@cassius_knightfall: I'm gonna collect their hoodies like vintage trading cards.

Then I'll have the complete set :)
Then I'll have the complete set :)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Half the price twice the potency.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: You just wanted an excuse to post that image.

I see that, I know it. Hmmmmm?!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: I dont make excuses I express my expectations :P

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: I may claim one, dye it red and use it as a shower robe, can use it to dry my junk.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Peak

@cassius_knightfall said:

@quintus_knightfall: I may claim one, dye it red and use it as a shower robe, can use it to dry my junk.

We all know Cassius is a eunuch, hence having no children nor desire for women :D

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Yeah I remember something that I did yesterday. That I told someone about dealing with this stuff.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@shadowswordmaster: You told him if he needed help to tag you in. You then retracted that statement. I'm saying its a good thing cause its to early in the day for me to have to kill you.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Never said he wasnt intrested just has other priorities. Hell i could write him as bi and have him make you his lady lol.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hell i could write him as bi and have him make you his lady lol.

hahha oh snap

No Caption Provided

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Says the man dressed as a renaissance nancy boy, does you mother know you stole her petticoats? lol

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @rezurrection: @moira_marquis: @jordandrake:

Rarely did the universe construct an individual as morally misguided as Quintus Knightfall. A terrorist, a hero, a businessman, a villain, all of the titles which the esteemed individual had come to possess through his extravagant, unrestrained life. The Brotherhood had been watching the Perennial Polymath for some time. His erratic shifts in behavior, his even more erratic’s alignments and objectives, and how long could this last?

The Living Weapon would eventually turn towards time travel to obtain his objectives. It was only a matter of when, not if. Tempest, the leader, and architect, of the Wanderers, had observed the events within the funeral, and such a disgraceful act would be a fitting location to deliver the man to the God of Death, he was overdue another visit in the underworld…Until he returned, again.

Abruptly appearing within the Cathedral, garbed in his preferred renaissance attire, the elusive assassin casually strolled through the center of the building as his keen eyes fixed upon his target. Seemingly weaponless, the assassin addressed Quintus with a calm, yet firm tone.

“The Brotherhood of Assassins have deemed you, Quintus Knightfall, as an evil which shall be destroyed”
“The Brotherhood of Assassins have deemed you, Quintus Knightfall, as an evil which shall be destroyed”

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Second one was funnier then the first lol

@peak: For a self-proclaimed assassin your entrance could use a little work :P I'll wait and see if Jordan or someone else posts first. Dont wanna bury the lead already.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Peak

@quintus_knightfall: Sadly Peak's got to declare the message to the target (if ordered by the leader [elder] assassins) sometimes. In the usual instance though, he'd just teleport and attack. Tradition sucks.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: And that is why you will never be able to defeat me. You've handicapped yourself :D

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Thats the thing about time travel though isnt it? How can you be sure that isnt what you're suppose to do ;) You've already created the paradox simply by being able to time travel. So there is no way to determine what is, or is not, the appropriate course of time anymore. Way to go.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Peak

@quintus_knightfall: Well, by killing Quintus as a baby, history would be fk'd up as a lot would change. But killing you in the present won't do anything other than you die! Simple >.>

I wanted you to post the picture of Damian wearing Batman's large outfit and say something about how you'd still win :P

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catriona would...probably side with Quintus lmao

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catriona_knightfall: An assassin who allows emotions to sway their objective is a bad assassin! I'd kill my other mother if ordered....

<.< maybe not.