The Last Stand

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

In the Future the Vine Villains rule the world. Lord Gambler has taking control and unleashed his Imperail army on the earth. After years of war the VV have killed all the Marvel Heroes and executed the last of the DC Univeres. The Last great hero team, the Outlawz, have been broken and look to be defeated. Can they re-group and help save the people of earth? Are there any left who can make a final stand against the Gambler and his VV? We shall see.

Normal rules apply: No auto-hits.

The VV control the earth, they can divide it up anyway they want. The Outlawz and (if there are any) SS are scattered through out the globe in kind of Rebel like camps and hideouts.

The main VV HQ is in Genosha. Are there any heroes left to fight the good fight?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

Havok walks out coat swaying in the wind shotgun in his hand and sword strapped to his back standing under a tree swaying in the wind.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Captain Hazard

Captain Hazard walked out and looked at the ocean of Genosha. A smile came across his face. "This is all ours. Everything." He remember the battles that they had done. Countless heroes died with his hands around their neck.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon was inside the Sun. The victory was great, but the guilt was greater. He didn't want to stay and watch over the deaths they all caused. He felt like a tool, used to destroy the good. He was glad for the VV as they had won, but personally he was not contempt with himself.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

An Iron Grip

=======

The road entering Genosha was pathed with crucified heroes. Earth was in the grip of a mad man, and with his Horsemen by his side none dare oppose Gambler. Seizing power after the death of his father Gambler took the VV to new heights and even lower acts of insanity.

Lord Gambler's throne was made from the adamantium remains of a fallen hero, a massive painting of his father, the Mighty Magneto hung in the throne room. But this mad man was nothing like his father.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild enters the throne room of Lord Gambler

My liegebows we have scans of usurpers in the area stands up What shall you have me do my lord

DC thinks to himself

"Oh have the mighty fallen in our wrath, and nothing stands in our way except some puny underlings. I remember our former great leader*looks at Magneto"

He would be proud of you child as am I.

i will stand next to you until i have fallen in battle, which is a great way to die for thy self
Post Edited:2007-05-29 15:45:16

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Satyrquaze

Satyrquaze hovered just above the ceiling of the throneroom of Lord Gambler, watching and waiting for an assualt from above, from space.

The demon-spawned creature surveyed the horizon for some sign... any sign of resistance. He was millenia old and had patience to match, he had watched entire cultures rise and fall, in some cases he had caused the fall, but that was neither here nor there.

He silently knew the best vengence was to simply outlive an opponent if the need arose, and the Satyrquaze was more than capable of it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darkchild

grabing garb from the wall

dons on his Famine Armor

Sir i am ready to do what you wish and i will stay here and protect you form all harm.

Darkchild stands in front of Gamblers throne waiting for two things. One for his lord to give him and two. That some insolent fool would rush the tower in a means of killing his lord.

I cant wait for this.

Darkchild creates a scabard from the darkness

coughs up blood

Wow been a long time since i have used that...need to be more careful

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Captain Hazard

Captain Hazard stars out at the ocean for several minutes. "I guess its time for me to get my orders." Hazard flys towards Gambler's Throne Room. He lands infront of the huge doors and push both of them open and starts to walk to the thrown. His cloak is flapping around as he walks towards. When he reaches the throne he stands next to DC and then knees. "What are my orders, My Lord."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkchild

DC stares at Captain and bend down and whisper

I know who you were, and keep this in mind, ever make me doubt my trust in you the Lords fancy in you will not protect you

DC then pats Captains back,

But we will soon be in battle and then the day will begin.

Dc thn quiets himself so that the Lord can give Captain his orders

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Captain Hazard

Captain glares at DC. He whispered back to him, "If anyone's loyalties should be watched it should be your's." He the gave a slight grin then kept his head down waiting for his orders.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Constantine

Havok strapped the shotgun to his side and walked in through the big doors of the throneroom of VV HQ havok bows to DC and then kneeles before lord gambler next to captain hazard "what are my orders?".
Post Edited:2007-05-29 16:28:01

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild

Very good Hazard i wanted to know if you would show me fear because if you did it would mean you were the betrayer, who tiped off the worlds heros and led to the death of out former lord.

And you Havok you show me respect very admirable now we all shall wait for our orders from our lord, but keep an eye open i sense a pressence but my old age is getting the best of me, my senses are not what they used to be.

Havok after the lord gives you orders scout the area i need to know what is here understand.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Constantine

Yes will do and dont worry us newbies have are powers tuned and ready i could hear something a mile away.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkchild

Well that is something to know but the cocky one are the first to die youngen so keep your eyes and ears open.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Constantine

always have and always will do wise one and i shall try to stay alive

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Make sure you do.

I will go take the perimeter, when the rest of the horsemen come send them to me Captain.

• DC exits the base to find a women in leather standing in front of him*

Wondered when one of you bozos would come out

and the women shoots out what looks like fireworks.

Dc is hit and the attack barly scuffs the armor.

" Wow i thought all of the little brats of this world were killed Jubilee, i always wanted to be the one to kill you."

And DC lunges at Jubilee and grabbing her by the arm and throwing her in the air.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Captain Hazard

Sounds like DC might have ran into some trouble. Hazard thought to himself. He was still waiting on his orders though from Gambler before he decided to do anything.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Constantine

Havok looked behind just in time to se jubilee being thrown into the he then looked at hazard "did you know theres a traitor?" he then looked forwad awaiting his orders.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Captain Hazard

Hazard looked at Havok and whispered, "No, I did not." He was not in the mood to talk right now and just wanted his orders so he could be on his way.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Constantine

"will do lord gambler" cap stood up and bowed to gambler he then bowed to hazard and walked out the throne room unstrapping his he stopped at the tree he was standing under first and sighed looking at the lake he turned round and looked at DC "I have got a mission to do" a grin came across his face and he flew off.
Post Edited:2007-05-29 17:00:25

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Magneto rose from his throne. "I want you to gather the army Captain. If Jubilee is alive then there may be others. Now Leave me."

Gambler looked at Havok, "I have a special mission for you. I have felt the presence of an old enemy. His name is Clark, I want you to find him and bring me his head."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Captain Hazard

Captain Hazard nodded and without another word head out of the throne room. He walked down the steps and the flew off to the army boot camp. The army was full of lower level powered and non-powered villians who had chosen to join Lord Gambler's army. At the site of Cap Hazard they all fell into line. Captain Hazard landed infront of them all and shouted, "Our orders are simple. Get out there and find the remaining heroes. I will split you up into squads that will be sent to different countries." He paused to make sure everyone was paying attention then he conituned with his speach, "If anyone of you fail and make it back alive I will kill you with my own hands. Is that understood?" All of the men at once shouted at once, "Sir, yes sire!"

He then broke them up into their squads and sent them on their way. Leaving enough in Genosha for defenses. "Lets see them hired from a true army of Super Soldiers."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Final Arrow

Apperaing next to the throne, His lord he had been selected as Death Lord Gamblers most loyal and deadly , His red jacket moved slightly in the nights wind , Two silver pistol where hidden underneath the jacket and his sword ran down his back , Removing his hat he hung it on the throne, using one had to clean his glasses as he chewed on a cross like a cigar .

"My Lord what will you have me do" he said it with a slight mocking tone.
Post Edited:2007-05-29 17:12:02

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Constantine

as cap was flying he could see all the soldiers running off to kill he then looked at hazard who was meters away and grinned i dont think im trusted much here got to prove my loyalty Havok thought to himself

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Captain Hazard

Hazard looked up to see Havok flying off. "Good luck kid, you are going to need it." Hazard had heard Havok's mission before he left the throne room and new it would be a hard one. He then stared back at his army following his orders and this made him smile agian.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Constantine

"thanks" and Havok zoomed off looking for clark.

Post Edited:2007-05-29 17:16:08

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon opened the hatch. He looked out at the devistation of the world. "Any signs of activity?" Octagon looked down. "No, but I think we might see some soon. They'll find us eventually." Octagon pulled himself out, and looked around. There wasn't much to see, but there was a little fresh air. He climbed back down the ladder, and sat down with his crew. "Ok people. The VV are sure to come this way soon. We'll have to start preparing for our defenses, because we never know what we might get. Also, get ready to move out soon. Gather any belongings and set them where they are esily reached. We should be up and moving by tomarrow, go now, get your things, and be ready for battle."

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Satyrquaze

Satyrquaze watched as certain of his compatriots departed for parts unknown following their own selfish vendettas, leaving their home open to assualt. "Ah, the impetious of youth." He said nostalgicly.

With that he intensified his scans.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Captain Hazard

The VV Army was well on its way. Each squad reported any news they had back to Captain Hazard. A couple of groups actually made contact with remaining heroes. One group ran into the hero known as Falcon. He put up a good fight but was outnumbered and fell. Another hero named, Tigra was able to escape and they are now in search of her. Overall Captain Hazard was pleased at the speed the Army was working at and the quality of their job. They had all been well trained.

Avatar image for dark_lord_sturm
Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Soon lords sturm's ship was heading to new york after getting news of his allies victory over the heroes. "At last those troublesome heroes are gone after repelling at least 20 invasions" Said sturm "Lord Hazard may I take my Claim of the solar system now? And allow me to deal with any of the remaining heroes" requested sturm "Sir it may be more reasonable to not be so arrogant" droned Zeta unit "You are right however The Vine Villains have finaly had their revenge now head for hazard" demanded Sturm "As you wish sire" buzzed Zeta.
Post Edited:2007-05-29 17:33:57

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sync

He done his part in the wars, and took down many of the greatest foes of VV. His name echo fear though the large network of VV. When ever he appeared, you knew it was your time. When he walked people moved.

Sync had not been seen after the fall of all the heros. He had merge himself in the countless enegies of the universe being everwhere at once, feeling every one at once from the brith of a star to the death of another universe.

Yet he emegre from this nextus..sync step foward out the enegies and took his frist real breath of oxgyen and other foul airbrone things.

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Sturms ship passed overhead of sync "Where is hazard damnit" sturm's troops had the habit of being the first ones in and the last ones out in any battle with heroes or rebels and sturm was getting tired of being treated like a pawn despite his power "I'll show them what I can do I just need to locate a black hole then I will have power incarnate".

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Captain Hazard

Captain Hazard walked back up to the throne room and entered it. There he saw Last Arrow and Lord Gambler. He approached the throne and kneeled once more. "Sir, the Army has already located sevearl of the rebel heroes and the process is coming along nicely."

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Lord Sturm entered the throne room and kneeled before Lord Gambler "Sir May I assist Captain Hazard In This Farce my troops are the nearest to the rebel's after all".

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Captain Hazard

"With all due respect Sir, your forces don't need any help." He glared at Lord Sturm. This was his mission that he wanted to finish on his own.

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

"I don't like being treated like a second rate general after all who's troops where the vast majority of the time first in and last out , mine that's who" Barked lord sturm. "Sturm sir please try to calm down" droned the mobile version of Computer Zeta. "Who told you too enter" demanded sturm. "I'm more respected than you among the other villains at least I don't fail misrebly multiple times" buzzed Zeta "Oh fine" said sturm. (i'm going to be at swimming class till eight).
Post Edited:2007-05-29 18:16:07

Issa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Issa

Logan pulled up at a dinner outside of Genosha. He lit his cigar as he put down the kickstand and took off his shades. Many heroes had been killed but there were others, mostly cowards still in hiding not worth the wholes they hid in.

Can I intrest you in today's special?

"No thanks sweet heart, I got killin to do."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki Ichigo steeped out of the portal and looked around, the place wasn't too shabby. Suddenly a few guards ran towards him and raised their weapons.

"Freeze!" Screamed the largest as he raised his weapon, obvious the brawn of the outfit.

"First, those weapons will not work because you won't know that I have moved...." Zaraki blurred out of their sight. "...until I have killed you."

The soldiers spun about when they heard the voice behind them

"Now, Tell me where Lord Gambler is. I might be able to help him somewhat."

The soldiers stared at the man for a second before one finally spoke up.

"You're the wielder of Battosai aren't you."

"How did you guess?"

"The mask was a give away." The soldier retorted as he pushed past the ape who had aimed his weapon at Zaraki. "Follow us, but no eatting souls until you have spoken to Lord Gambler."

"Not even one?" The dark chuckle seemed to be echoing inside their souls. All the soldiers had frozen to when they were.

"Not even one sir."

"You lack in hospitality, but make up for it in hostility. I like you. Lead us on."

The small band of men began to walk down the paths that would lead them to Lord Gambler.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkchild

Jubilee countered in the air and recover before she hit the ground and stood up

Oh wow old man looks like you still hav some moves

Darkchild: OLD MAN!!!

• DC senses his lord has returned*

ALright little child i will end this quickly

DC vanishes and appears right behind Jubilee

"You will live for one reason to tell your kind their days are number"

And DC grabs Jubliee and transports her out of the area

DC then returns to the throne room oh my liege i am sorry i thought you would be out for another hour i am sry

and he bows before him

What shall you have your horseman do?
Post Edited:2007-05-29 18:20:55

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf breathed in the morning air. Still standing proud, he said."Ah, I love the smell of World Domination in the morning."

A newly appointed member of the vine, Cryo was the youngest Captain of the Royal Guard ever. He took pride in the fact. He stepped away from the balcony of the VV HQ and made his way to the throne room.

He stepped into the throne room and kelt on one knee. He looked at the portrait of Magneto, and then at Lord Gambler, and bowed his head.

"My liege, as Captain of your Royal Guard, I will serve and protect with valor and....malice."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Sir, If you will excuse me I have urgent business to attend to." And with that Captain Hazard flew off. But he would not be coming back a VV anymore. Not he had realize the errors of his ways and was off to join the resistance. He would have fought back right there but new better for he would have been out numbered.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darkchild

You insulent scum i warned you

And in that instance he flew out of Genosha without a word to Lord Gambler

Finally catching up with Hazard he speaks

"Lord took you in as a brother and this is how you repay him"

DC brings forth his sword and turns it into pure dark energy

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN

DC charges Captain Hazard

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Ugh, I am not in the mood for this." Hazard charges his hands and shot radiation at DC. "Guess I might as well go into hero mode now." And with that Hazards whole body started buring brightly and his cloaked burned up. When the light went away his form was no longer silver. (Look at my picture for what I look like and my bio for the change. Not a big deal just looks cooler.)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkchild

Oh you want to have a fire show well then lets show u how and old pro does it

DC charges his body with dark and fire energy creating his body to be covered in a dark fire color

wow this never happen before

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Thats pretty nifty but lets see if you can keep, Old Man." Hazard fired a few more blast and then flew stright up in the air. Then stopped to see if DC was going to beable to keep up.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Akwa

octagon_freak says:

"Octagon opened the hatch. He looked out at the devistation of the world. "Any signs of activity?" Octagon looked down. "No, but I think we might see some soon. They'll find us eventually." Octagon pulled himself out, and looked around. There wasn't much to see, but there was a little fresh air. He climbed back down the ladder, and sat down with his crew. "Ok people. The VV are sure to come this way soon. We'll have to start preparing for our defenses, because we never know what we might get. Also, get ready to move out soon. Gather any belongings and set them where they are esily reached. We should be up and moving by tomarrow, go now, get your things, and be ready for battle.""

"Aye, aye Octy. Those bastards won't know what hit them."

Akwa spat in disgust as he remembered his one-time friend Cryo-Wolf. Cryo had once been a fighter for all which had been good but he had turned to the evil side like the backstabbing little worm he was. One day he was going to have his revenge on Cryo.

One day...

"Let them attack. I've never died before and I'm not going to start now."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Final Arrow

Picking up his hat he teleports over Dc location, Watching the battle Captain Hazard the tratior , He picked up his sword and flew down no far from DC and stabed his sword into the ground, Taking his red coat of revealing his black pin stripe wasit coat , ans his two magical pistol straped to his back , His red tie lasy perfectly on his white shrit.

"You cross the VV and the HORSEMEN WILL COME FOR YOU, DC you want a hand with this one " Arrow picked up his Sword and waited for an opening.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Constantine

Havok saw someone pull up outside a cafe pub on a motorbike just outside Genosha he could tell he wasn't bad from the scent he gave off he could also tell he had an adamantium skeleton from his scent havok landed outside and then shot the bike flying into the river crushing it under the water pushed the door open he then wrapped a piece of rock around everyones throat and crushed there throats all apart from Logan "Your dead"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Darkchild

DC dodges the blasts fired by Captain and fires off a heat blast at Captain

Dc realizes Arrow has landed near him.

Once the dust clears he sees arrow

"No, my freind not at the moment i dont think this will last long, he will either retreat or die, so im fine"

DC then charges up and flies upward creating a crater from where he took off from.