The Devil in the DNA- Hell Comp intro

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dr_Frank

A few months had radically changed the life of the obsessive doctor. In a matter of a few weeks he had lost his funding and job at LeBeau Labs, been placed on a most wanted list (for apparent breaches in human rights) and now had a collection of bounty hunters and shady rival scientists trying to find him and rob him of his now infamous Ultra sapien formula. Luckily for Frank his former job paid well and he didn't have a social life to spend it on. Changing his hair switching glasses for contacts and a change of clothes where enough to get him out of the country and with some dodgy papers the genetic genius managed to land a job as a science teacher in Scotland.

The current life of Dr Frank

Isle of Skye Secondary School

"If you then connect the diodes correctly the current passes through the solution and the nail begins to .... ALEXANDER MACLEOD SIT DOWN AND BE SILENT"

Beep Beep

"Ok we will continue this tomorrow, pages 23-27 for tonight's homework and remember to get you permission slips returned for next weeks dissections"

As the classroom began to empty Frank couldn't help but feel the waste that his brilliance had become. Once again dealing with inferior minds for inferior pay, his side projects using school equipment severely handicapped by its general crappyness and computers that ran slower than his current mobile phone. After the equipment and funding of his last job it felt like he was now teaching in the 70s/ possibly the 80's at the least.

With the closing of the school Frank set to work. Walking to the supply room and grabbing a handful of glass wear some safety goggles and a tray of chemicals he walked back to his classroom locking the door and closing the blind behind him. A few minutes of messing around with boss clamps and Bunsen burners later the fume cupboard was ready. Grabbing his brief case and spinning the locks Frank grasped at his pride and joy, Ragnarok the god killer serum. Of all the version of the sapien formula this was his masterpiece the one that he shared with no one.

Adding a drop of Ragnarok into a vial of his blood the Geneticist began to heat the combination rapidly in the flames of the Bunsen the solution almost immediately causing the solution to start to bubble. Reaching for his dictaphone Frank noted "Ragnarok responding as expected to exothermic reaction, moving onto to endothermic" The doctor suddenly pausing, did he just hear something?. Creeping over to the door Frank could see a torch in the opposing classroom.

"Crap , their are no robberies all the way out here. This junk isn't worth five pounds. It must be them." Rushing over to the apparatus Frank frantically disassembles it. Hoping the noise wouldn't carry far enough to give away his position, a hope shattered as the door began to rattle. A brief and silent stillness surrounded the geneticist, CRACK the door came flying from the hinge's in rushed 3 men their laser mounted weapons locking onto the sole figure of Frank instantly.

"Two choices Frank, hand over your masterpiece and go to prison for a long time with a little bit of probable torture thrown in. Or drink the raw and potentially fatal super charged serum."

His body moved without hesitation diving behind a work bench " You think i will just hand it over?... Bottoms up guys" Pouring the precious serum down his gullet his body instantly began to spasm as it went to work decoding his DNA and re-tuning it. With his last cognitive action Frank gave his pursuers the finger before he passed out.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Added spoiler text to bio for those interested in what powers he will have for duration of serum.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jaegerjaquez

Very interesting.....I may be watching this guy.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

@jaegerjaquez: Thanks, my other blogs with this guy are better. This had to be done to make sense of his part in the hell tournament.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardwindsor: Well, I certainly did enjoy the pictures that used to accompany him.

Pero, nothing wrong with this one. I'm interested to know whether or not it's permanent or if he has to take it in doses to maintain his condition.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: Gonna see how i enjoy writing him in tournement and go from there. But Thanks, couldnt think what to put a picture of in this really.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardwindsor: I'd've chosen the flipping them off, because that would've been adorable the way I've got it pictured.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardwindsor: And if it's anything like I do Strigidae, it'll be just fine.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: You mean the the Bit strip pictures? , sadly you cant make your character swear on that. But yeah i have a few ideas on how to sell it , just not practiced yet.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardwindsor: So that's your technique.

I think it'll be just fine! Practice is a natural occurrence. It just comes! Or something.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: Did say awhile back i'am surprised it has been used an an rpg tool more., same with webcams. I will see how it goes even if ilike it i could just depower him for a story/battle element anyways.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardwindsor: He ever gets proficient enough, I may just come after him.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@jaegerjaquez: will probably just vanish back into the wilderness once his part of the tournament unless something comes along.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardwindsor: That is, if he doesn't DIE!

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm being super extra nice so just in case Strix somehow goes easy and I win, someone else won't kill me.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: He very well could, as could anyone else in the tournament. Being nice may help alittle but not enough to win lol

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jaegerjaquez

@edwardwindsor: I wouldn't have a chance anyway, so the goal is "be nice. Maybe you'll live."

Unless I make it past round 1 and get Quintus in round 2. He'll kill me.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@jaegerjaquez: I see it as a kill or be killed kind of situation. Depending how it goes.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to be optimistic here!

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jaegerjaquez

@edwardwindsor: This...This here? This is my optimism. "Be nice and maybe you won't die."

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: Its a fair enough way to approach it. I will just look at it as a way to test the character and maybe do some damage.