Starkiller vs. Sha: Hit Him Where It Hurts

Starkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Starkiller

Your heart pumps blood through your veins and arteries.  Your brain sends signals throughout your body.  Your bones provide structure and strength to an otherwise limp pile of flesh,  and your skin protects that pile of flesh from the harms of the outside world.  These are the things you need; these are the things every human and creature alike needs to physically survive and thrive in this world.  But more than any of these things, more than your blood, your guts, or your grey matter, you need willpower.  You need a reason to stay alive and you need that driving force that tells your body. "No...today I will not die, today I will live."       

This...willpower...this willpower has become a nuisance to a certain man.  One who's sole mission in life is to destroy another man.  He has met his archival on many occasions; stood face to face with him.  He has plunged his weapon into him and ruptured his organs, he has tasted his blood, broken his bones, sent him through a goddamn black hole, and still that man keeps on going, keeps on surviving, because his willpower deems it so.  This man is Scourge of The Sith, the Dark Warrior, Starkiller and he is sick and tired of Obi Wan Kenobi.   He has come to one irrefutable conclusion: If he cannot break Obi's bones and kill him physically, then he will break the young Jedi's willpower and kill his spirit by hunting down and murdering those that are closest to him....one by one...   

2:46 A.M.- Observation Deck of a Skyscraper in the Heart of Solace City 

Rabsus, what are her powers?          

Flight, durabilty, super senses, the power of magnetism, the ability to manipulate light and dark, and sonic energy manipulation.     

Starkiller smirked as he looked at the attractive defender of Solace City from a neighboring rooftop and muttered something under his breath.  He was using The Force to try and render his presence invisible from the Ninjan queen. ....And what exactly is her relation to the Jedi?      

She is an old friend.  One of the first allies he met during his career as a crime-fighter.  They were teammates for a short time in the superhero team We Are Legend.  He considers her a sister and a confidant.  Rabsus paused for a moment as he flipped through a stack of papers, Starkiller's "Scouting Report" on all of Obi's friends.  Sir, I'm beginning to question why you chose her as your first target. She's a formidable and experienced heroine.  Why not go after someone easier, like the boy?    T 

The boy? Darko? If I kill that little piece of mouse sh!t first it would make me look like a coward that only goes after the weak and those who cannot defend themselves.  However, If...when...I kill this one first, I will be making a statement.  A statement that says that no matter who you are: queen, king, or motherfuck!ng god, Starkiller will bring you to your knees; The power of the Dark Side will bring you to your knees.  Anymore questions, Rabsus?, Starkiller said to his assistant in an angry tone.       

Yes, sir, where do I factor into all of this?    

You don't.  This little lady is all mine.  You can watch from a distance and record every second with this.  Starkiller hands Rabsus a digital camera that he had stolen off a man a short while ago.  Rabsus made a face of disgust as he quickly removed the man's severed hand that was still attached to the camera.  Starkiller chuckled as he stood up and began walking slowly towards the edge of the rooftop that he was on.  He was being as stealthy as he could be and was still using The Force to try and conceal his presence.  When he reached the edge he took another look at Sha and readied his weapon. 

In a flash of red light, Starkiller deployed his lightsbaer and tumble rolled onto the next roof where he quickly got up and ran towards Sha with incredibly ferocity.  He let out a powerful cry of anger and force and swung the lightsaber straight at the heroine's head as he ran past her. 

You're name is Sha, you are a good friend of Obi Wan Kenobi.  I want you to know that because of him, you are about to die a painful death.  You could either get on your knees and take it all in like a good girl, or you could fight back.  I'd prefer if you fight back.  It's more fun that way.   

Starkiller let out another shriek as electricity began coursing through his body and into the palms of his hands.  Extending his arms at the young heroine, the sith sent a powerful wave of Force Lightning unto her.  Gripping his lightsaber tight he put it out in front of him in anticipation of Sha's next move. He knew this was not a lady that went down easy. 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

With the Absence of both Omega Justice and Solace, Sha ruled over Solace City as the Apex Predator; she put down illegal activities all over the massive metropolis. Though as she was all too aware of every now and then they Apex predators from other “webs” slipped into her ecosystem; the two predator’s can never live side by side; the invader always throws off the natural order of things…that is until the two predator’s meet. 

Solace City Arena

“Making her way to the ring… from Solace City, Solaria…Shayla Lopez!” The ring announcer said watching as Sha got into the ring; the disguised Ninjan Queen Danced around the ring, even getting up to the second rope waving at her hometown crowd.  She loved in when she was home, even when she was playing the part of a heel; she still was cheered by her hometown.   As she danced around in the ring, she took the microphone from the ring announcer and addressed her fans. “It’s so good to be home… it’s too bad I have to wrestle against this orangutan Beth Phoenix tonight; I mean really she doesn’t desere to be in the same ring as me…I’m smart…, I’m sexy” Sha said spinning around in the ring, then pushing her hands through her blonde hair. “and I’m the single most greatest thing to ever hit a WWE ring”. She handed the mic back to the ref and then got in her corner, as Beth came down the ring, Sha watched her with a look of fierceness in her eyes.

No sooner than Beth got in the ring, she jumped on the Ninjan Queen; mounting her and landing multiple blows to the face. Letting out a few grunts Sha rolled until she fell out the ring; she propped herself up on the barricade trying to regain her breath; all the while many of the fans kept patting her which she never understood.

The Ref’s count was at six, she slid back into the ring as to not be counted out; As she was getting back up Beth kicked her in the stomach again; which caused the Ninjan to hunch over in pain; as the Glamazon went   to grab Sha’s hair she poked her in the eyes and then rolled her up with a pin.

“1…2…3!” The crowd erupted  in cheers as Sha managed to secure the win and a chance to wrestle WWE Divas Champion Maryse at Wrestlemania 31. Sha rolled out the ring jumping up and down in joy; she then moved towards the ramp and began to jeer at Beth Phoenix who looked like she didn’t know what just happen.  

Hours later.

She was back in patrol this time as Sha, the Ninjan Savior of Solace City, the night was quite peaceful which is why she didn’t need to be out and about. She stayed on the rooftop thinking about how twisted the world had become since getting out of the Chaos Dimension.   As she gazed back and forth her ocean blue eyes glazed over; something was triggering her Ninjan Keen eyesight. It usually happened when someone was trying to stop or manipulate time; however she could see no evidence of such.  A comforting breeze brushed past the Ninjan Queen which drew her attention to a weird shift in the wind.   As she stood on the roof she was able to see the disturbance, a red light saber of sorts broke the silence with a low hum; she heard it before she heard Him; his screech sounded like it was full of agony, she didn’t understand why but she’d give him a reason to.

Bending back in a bridge the Ninjan Queen avoided a strike towards her life; as his weapon went directly over her.

You're name is Sha, you are a good friend of Obi Wan Kenobi.  I want you to know that because of him, you are about to die a painful death.  You could either get on your knees or take it all in like a good girl, or you could fight back.  I'd prefer if you fight back.  It's more fun that way.   

“Psssh I didn’t even get on my knee’s for my husband” Sha said balling her fist; she was halted as he began to surge with electricity; he sent it forward; she wasn’t used to this time of electric based projection; his was more sporadic than that of Kurrents.   The Electricity hit Sha; directly and quickly began to surge through her body; her body then absorbed the energy as it was a form of light. This reduced the Ninjan down to her knees.

“This doesn’t count….” She said jokingly extending her palms; while doing so a loud and swift sound began to swirl in her hands, her skirt eventually began to be pushed up by the force; pulling her hands back then quickly thrusting them forward she fired her Sonic energy with malicious intent.   She acted quickly though she focused her mind on his saber trying to make the light crystal inside useless, but absorbing the light from it.

“I’ll be honest…I’m going to kick your ass” she said remembering what he said about Obi.