Temperature: 78 Degrees

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

ok... if it's what you want sha removed her sword "if i win you and arkaine must leave me alone forever" and if you win i'll delete my profile hows those terms sound!

Sha talkes her stance and awaits her foes attack.

Gee it sure is hot

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil

If You win, I will Kill Arkaine and leave you alone, If I Win, You stay in WAL and I will make sure your no stepping stone, or bothered by any one. Hows that Deal?

Shawn choose not to charge up, for his Opponent is not much to charge up for. Shawn then Dashed towards Sha whom draw her Sword and awaited his Attack. As Shawn ran up to her, He shot eight Concussive balls of Pure Hellfire at her. He then jump into the air, as the wind hit his face, he thought.

(In his Mind) What if i kill her or seriously injury her.

He then formed a Kick to come down on Sha while she is distract with his Hellfire balls. He use the speed from the Longitude in which he dropped. As he Gained Momentum and Speed the Kick's force became Stronger and Stronger.

He then try to use his Magnetism power to make her helpless and unable to defend herself from his Awfully Gruesome attack.
Post Edited:2008-03-15 23:53:48

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

his words ran loudly in her ear "ok you got it"

sha dodged the 5 of the fireballs the other one hit her in the legs as her leg was injured with the burn she jumped up to meet shawn in the air

she jumped and attempted to stick her sword directly in shawn's neck!

she manuvered her body so that she can attack then land on her feet when she returned to the surface

hmmm fireballs no way to defend against that

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Sha says:

"his words ran loudly in her ear "ok you got it"**sha dodged the 5 of the fireballs the other one hit her in the legs as her leg was injured with the burn she jumped up to meet shawn in the air**she jumped and attempted to stick her sword directly in shawn's neck!**she manuvered her body so that she can attack then land on her feet when she returned to the surface***hmmm fireballs no way to defend against that*"

Sha's sword stuck Shawn in his neck, He then held his neck as his kick was in inches of hitting her face. He use his fire to burn around his wounded spot to stop the bleeding. As they were in the air, He use his magnetism power to attempt to crush Sha's sword.

How can you fight without your puny sword?

After he fired eight more hellfire blast and then fired a Stream of Pure Black Lightning at her.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

sha's body was completly crushed by the attack but shawn's fire enabled her to turn into a giant spider

the spider swung one of his legs at sha then fired an aeroblast at the devil.

roarsshoots spider webs at shawn

then it turns on it's side and began spining like a wheel towards shawn and local villages.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawn The Devil

The Aeroblast knocked Shawn a few hundred feet back, Even He is surprised on how far it blasted him, He then saw the Spider rolling towards him, He jumped into the air, letting the spider keep going.

Wow, That Attack is quite powerful it not only blasted me far, but It actually hurt me. My chest actually burns, what is it that attack.

Shawn then turn its attentions towards the Spider and remembered in Life-Science, The Weaknesses of a Spider, He then Engulfed his Hands in Hellfire flames, and Clap a sonic Wave towards the Gigantic Spider made of Pure Hellfire. To back up this offensive tactic, He started to shot multiple Hellfire blasts at The Spider.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana

the spider began to back up at the sounds of the waves but fire a multiple aeroblast back towards shawn

he then used it's spiderweb to vault it's self in the air and it fired it's infinite aeroblast attack!

which huge beams of light rainined down on the valley the spider did another rolling attack this time it was on it's belly

roars

the spider began to spit minor blast out of it's mouth as it rolled and the blast contiued to destroy everything.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawn The Devil

(OOC) It with a sonci wave of hellfire not sound, and what happened to my other attacks?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shanana

i dont know this is boring i quit!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shanana

in shawn's defense i am not all mortal that's why his fire attack didnt kill me when i was in my human form

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Vax, unlike you, I give my opponents a chance, I fight fair, taking there hit.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawn The Devil

talk talk talk, just shut up what are you trying to prove? you can talk more than Dreadnaught.

Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Arkaine

Arkaine arrived at the battle and tele ported Sha away, as he drew his sword and made his way toward Shawn.

"I have come for your head, lesser devil."

Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Arkaine

Who are you talking about? I know all of his weaknesses. I'll PM you them.

Terry Handson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Terry Handson

here you go AR