Reimagined canon storybook

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Have you ever seen a film, read a book or a comic and felt something was a miss?. Would you have done it differently? better even. Well here's a place for you to post some reimagined segments, scenes or full blown stories from popular culture. Its down to you to reshape the stories you enjoyed or didn't enjoy into a new form.

Go nuts, lets see some creativity and since it isn't ongoing interactions (unless you want to) so no rush or time constraints just do what you like, when you like.

Simple rules

• If you wish to use other peoples characters ask first
  • Adult Language sensor that sh*t
  • Have fun
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

(Will be doing this for sure)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: ( good to see somebody will lol, gonna do one myself)

Insomniac_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this basically one of the premises of a fan-fic forum? Not hating or anything, just wondering why it's in RPG.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh, very cool.

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: This inspired by the Star Wars conversation in the official look thread? :P

Cool idea though. I like it.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomniac_: Because it will allow for people to play opposing parts. One RPer can be the Joker to anothers Batman and visa-versa hence why its slightly different, fan fic is a story by one person. If people wanted they could do a scene or story here and have everypart written by somebody.

@ellie_knightfall: Thanks, you can do firefly ending lol

@andy_steven_summers: Yes it was, though i cant decide if to write that or something else.

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tiamat
Uncommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, I never did like the ending of

• X-men 3: Last Stand
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Friday the Thirteenth
  • No Country for Old Man
  • Spiderman
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Cowboys Vs Aliens
  • Smokin' Aces
  • Young Justice
  • Predators (because there was no sequel)
  • Aliens vs Predator and Requiem
  • Lord of the Flies (the novel)

I could go on and on but that's the short list. Think any of those would make for a good RGP?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

Not totally true..I have been involved with groups in the FanFic section that write perspective stories, but they are not like RPG as a plot is already outlined. But still, I think this is a FanFic concept, but can be brought here easily.

@cassuis_slay_knightfall said:

Because it will allow for people to play opposing parts. One RPer can be the Joker to anothers Batman and visa-versa hence why its slightly different, fan fic is a story by one person. If people wanted they could do a scene or story here and have everypart written by somebody.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiamat: Lol the longest and most difficult option.... Good choice

@uncommon: Any of them would work, its all about creating an alternative to what you didn't like or maybe just to play around with things that where left unexplored.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star wars Revenge of the Sith/ Ending rewritten

The fall of palpatine part 1 of 2

“Master Windu i believe that chancellor Palpatine is the Sith lord the order is looking for.” The grizzled warrior turned to the young prodigy his face slightly agasp. “What makes you think this Anakin?. This is a serious accusation one the order cannot follow lightly.”

“He told me he knew the ways of the dark side, he promised me new powers and a place at his side as his new apprentice.” The young Jedi’s face troubled by the ghosts of his visions and trying to do what he knew was right.

“We must tread carefully, if what you say is true a direct attack on the chancellor would be seen as an act of open rebellion by the order, something that could very well end in a war against the Jedi order by the senate itself.” “We will need to send a party to meet with the chancellor and assess his true nature. I will speak with the council.”

A few hours of talking and negotiations pass

“Anakin you will not engage the chancellor do you understand me. We need him to reveal what he told you before anything can be done” a stern look on the bearded Jedis face “Master why do the council not trust me to part of this mission? I defeated Dooku didn’t i? , brought the information to them when they asked me to spy on a man who has been nothing but good to me. What more could i have done” the displeasure at his orders plain to see.

“Anakin soon you will realise the council isn’t trying to insult you. It’s trying to reward you . You have done enough. Let somebody else carry some of the weight. We are an order friend it’s not always down to a handful of us to protect the universe. Listen to your orders, head the knowledge of the council and if we need you, be ready “ a friendly smile covered the bearded Jedi’s face

The offices of the Chancellor

“Chancellor Palpatine on the behalf of the Jedi order and the imperial senate, I’m placing you under arrest” Master Windu’s firm statement flanked by his hand hovering over his weapon. “Master Kenobi and i will take you back to the council and your crimes will be laid out for all to see. The tyranny of the sith is at an end.”

“I see our young friend has been speaking freely of our private conversations. No matter once the seed has been planted the power of the dark side is to strong. You will now see just how strong “

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: (Yay part 1! looking forward to part 2. I will say this though if OB1 was present none of what happened in the movie would of gone down. Palpatine needed him gone for his ploy to work.)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: exactly thats why Obi is so important to my ultimately superior version lol. I have a whole alternative time mapped out in my head. I think the turning of Anakin in my way fits better with canon to. But that sounds really egotistical lol

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the turning of Anakin in my way fits better with canon to. But that sounds really egotistical lol

Nothing wrong with that. If all a person has done is seen the movies, Anakin's fall comes off as rushed and just something stupid. For people who have read the novels, or even watched the clone wars series we get to see a more subtle change and manipulation of poor Skywalker. Plus his undying love for Padme becomes more prevalent.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: i should use you to bounce ideas off of lol. I have it mostly planned out now though. Want a basic timeline in Pm?

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: I'm just a Pm shout away. I love to talk shop about Star Wars in any fashion. =)

I'm off to lunch for right now, but hit me up with the pm and I will reply when I get finished/back.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This got me thinking about an idea of "So you think you can do it better." rpg series. Where we take movies or stories with a lot of hype that let people down. Re-cast the characters amongst ourselves and then rpg a 'Better' version of the film.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@tank_ said:

This got me thinking about an idea of "So you think you can do it better." rpg series. Where we take movies or stories with a lot of hype that let people down. Re-cast the characters amongst ourselves and then rpg a 'Better' version of the film.

make that thread son

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: Do it, any ideas let me know. Will try and get part 2 up today

Lady_Rosalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have plenty of scenes I plan to rip off pay loving homage to.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sam Jackson: Now... we are going to find a way- *Shark jumps up from behind, Sam does a spin move* "Oh you like dark meat huh muthaf**ka?! Well come on'en! alley oop! " *Hops into sharks mouth. Shark dives back into the ocean.*

The blonde guy: "Oh god...Oh god..."

The group:" Whyyy?!! NO!!!" *tears and sobs and hysteria*

Suddenly: The shark jumps back upto the surface, floundering and snapping its jaws at the group

before a purple light saber exits its stomach, cutting a hole and popping out the top fin, head poking out "We gonna drive this big bitch to the surface get in. "

LL Cool J: "Shotgun nigga"

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

@surkit said:

No Caption Provided

Sam Jackson: Now... we are going to find a way- *Shark jumps up from behind, Sam does a spin move* "Oh you like dark meat huh muthaf**ka?! Well come on'en! alley oop! " *Hops into sharks mouth. Shark dives back into the ocean.*

The blonde guy: "Oh god...Oh god..."

The group:" Whyyy?!! NO!!!" *tears and sobs and hysteria*

Suddenly: The shark jumps back upto the surface, floundering and snapping its jaws at the group

before a purple light saber exits its stomach, cutting a hole and popping out the top fin, head poking out "We gonna drive this big bitch to the surface get in. "

LL Cool J: "Shotgun nigga"

Wait...star wars is still relevant? This is news to me. I thought Warhammer 40k, Halo, and Mass Effect killed it.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: "I am tired of all these Mofoing sharks in the Mofoing ocean"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: Star wars stopped being relevant for 30 years and came back like it was nothing. Credit where it's due :P

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@vrakmul: Star wars stopped being relevant for 30 years and came back like it was nothing. Credit where it's due :P

You seem to be implying that there were movies made after VI and EU books made after the thrawn trilogy. But all I'm getting when I try to remember it is a massive headache and these painful images of a floppy eared amphibian.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit:

Shark makes noise "English mofo do you speak it" Sam Jackson is a treasure trove of quotes.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Surkit
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers