ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThePuzzler

From a tooth to a spire.

Meanwhile, in the center of the Earth's infamous Bermuda Triangle is where Puzzle stood on two large rubber ducks which were actually his feet. "If I'm going to watch over Earth, I'm going to at least need a decent lookout point right?..Hoo boy this is going to uhh..Take a while.." The alien frowned, not looking forward to the focus, time and energy this entire project is about to rob from him. But without hesitation, he slapped his hands together above his head and let out a loud shout, his body warping and morphing into a stone pillar that was already climbing upwards through the sky...

That's how the omnifarious shaoe shifting alien Puzzle begun the construction of this otherworldly structure. It took him two weeks of nonstop shapeshifting to complete the podium alone on which this mighty lookout sits upon. As it was all said and done, the Puzzle let his canine tooth free from his mouth to separate himself from the point, of course growing a new one in it's place.

The Point.

No Caption Provided

The entire structure itself stands at about 1080 meters tall, held by a significantly scrawny pole (comprised of this world's metals adamantium and vibranium). The base actually plunges into the Bermuda Triangle, down to the floor and rooted out for extra security. The top though is much a mystery of what's inside, for other than Puzzle not many have actually stepped foot inside the half dome to see what it beholds. This does not stop any who manage to reach the top safely an open welcome from Puzzle himself, as this is a haven of sorts.

Rules and other notes.

• Yes, it is very very very very...VERY tall..And silly. But that is the point and nature of Puzzle, no point in pointing it out.
  • Given the massive nature of this location, people are free to have full knowledge of it's existence. (I mean, this would make the news after all)
  • This is a safe haven for all neutrals and blue type characters. Villains may of course visit if their intentions are not confrontational.
  • Fighting is welcome, but just expect Puzzle to intervene if it gets out of hand.
  • All are welcome, given your character is explained on how it climbed or reached one of the highest structures on Earth.
  • Do all sorts of minor damage to the thing! Just nothing that actually destroys the Point itself.
  • Most importantly, have fun! You better...I mean it...Super fun.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaha. I am having so much fun! Very fun! Such fun! Hahahaha! >_>

*whispers* Is he still staring at us?

(Badass job!)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThePuzzler
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmpero

Anything at 1080 meters up in the air seems peaceful, and Puzzle's point was no exception. The sun started to dip in the horizon, the entire platform graced with a lovely shade of pink and purple, Puzzle's green skin standing out of course as he sat on his lawn chair and sipped on an iced tea. The clothes Ossa shaped was to look tropical, complete with sunglasses, clearly enjoying the fruits of his own labor.

lmpero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lmpero

@the_puzzler:

No Caption Provided

The extraterrestrial was something of a point of interest for the Ivory Icon. The possible implications of being able to exploit this supposed Puzzle's shape-shifting capabilities was an enticing prospect to the elusive savant. From within the calignosity of a narrow hall, his enigmatic frame emerged into the brimming sunlight. Positioned several feet behind the leisurely distracted Puzzle, he remained silent. Sharp, calculating eyes of unorthodox coloring peered through his expressionless, ivory mask with a predatory gaze of unsettling composure. His back remained erect, there was no unnecessary shift in his highborn posture as both arms remained regally folded behind his back. Nothing however, demanded more attention, drew more curiosity than the alabaster mask veiling his features.

Masks by definition are an unnerving attribute. They disguise the wearer's intentions by concealing their facial expressions. With no indication of an individual's attention, a potential victim knows not whether to experience fear of death by the stranger's hand, or to remain optimistic. The brain knows not to process this lack of discernible information, and responds with the reaction that the human populace has popularized as 'creepy'. A disarming unease, a paralyzing uncertainty bordering on fear. And the mask, so expressionless in it's appearance, added to the messianic intellectual's mystique, to his quiescently exuding aura of oppression, of an aura that demands respect, and breaks the wills of those who dare challenge and defy him. The aromatic silence broke as the poised yet deep, menacing registers of the individual's voice spoke, seemingly the voice of one emancipated from committing errors, from making mistakes.

"I've been anticipating for your arrival, Puzzle".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmpero:

Puzzle's lovely Sunday afternoon was now at an end, and his interesting Sunday evening had begun. The voice broke the silence suddenly enough for the alien to leap right off his chair, the furniture actually morphing into his body as it was nothing but a transformed part of him. "Oh my morphs it's...You..." He spoke awkwardly and took one stretched step to the figure, patting the stranger's stomach.

"How have..You been? How are the..Kids? No? Ok I have absolutely no idea who you are friend!" Ossa chuckled, clearly his cool and funny nature was no workings of a visage.

lmpero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

The showcased physiological transformation that the extraterrestrial displayed with urgent immediacy further roused the mystifying Impero's intrigue. What an interesting creature. Paying no mind to Puzzle's comical antics, rather dismissing their existence entirely, the Ivory Messiah resumed, untouched, and unfazed by this acquaintance's jocose disposition and mannerisms. "No. You don't". Impero uttered, the enigmatic edge of his cool, deep voice further aggrandizing the mystery of who and what he was. "But I know who you are", he began, poised footsteps guiding him in a succinct stroll, arms still folded behind his back as he moved with militaristic formality. His authoritative aura firmly behind his following words as they painted the picture of an ambitious man filled with conviction.

"And I know that you have seen how forsaken this world has become in the wake of this era of racial tension. I want to purge it from this world, Puzzle. To build the ideal world that I am certain you envision as well". The Ivory Icon paused, turning to meet the extraterrestrial's white, featureless eyes prior to resuming, speaking with a resolutely present, drawing calmness. "And in order to achieve that we must cleanse this world of it's defilers. Of those who would bring upon it a savage violation of it and it's inhabitants", poetically referring to the potential human-mutant war foreshadowed by the globe's present sociopolitical state. "To accomplish that, we must be... decisive", he affirmed. "Assist me in building this ideal world, Puzzle".

"Assist me in destroying Quintus Knightfall".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmpero:

Puzzle's brow raised in surprise, at both how this man knew who he was and even more so his goals. "Oooh how that sounds like a very tempting deal, one that's been beefed up for my liking.." The alien's expression went from joyful to wrathful in seconds, his entire body turning into that of a hydrogen bomb, and not just the shape of one. With his face taking shape of the front, Puzzle laughed out loud. "Before we continue, I want you to understand stranger..People who have tricked me? A trickster? Usually end up facing a force more powerful than they can imagine..."

Puzzle turned back to his green form and crossed his arms, those eyes of his meeting those dark voids Impero would call eyes. "Now explain why you want me to help you destroy Knightfall?"

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, this is interesting O___O

lmpero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

Subtly asserting his dominance and authority over the conversational exchange by not even acknowledging Puzzle's implicit threat/warning, Impero's composure, his self-assured, and regal disposition, was not stripped from his person. Taking a solitary, tame step forward, his piercing yet mystifying gaze meeting the extraterrestrial's, the expressionless, alabaster mask still casting it's perplexing and at times, petrifying aura as he spoke. "Because unlike the rest, you know that he must be destroyed. Not killed. Destroyed. Killing would only succeed in forging him into a martyr", Impero reasoned. "Because you know that he represents everything that you want to change about this world. Because for as long as Quintus Knightfall has a following and an ideology, his continued existence will only herald war".

"The faith of his followers must be tested. His mind and ideology must be, broken. Then, he will be destroyed".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmpero:

"DON'T...Play coy with me stranger.." Puzzle's head grew about five times it's normal size at the first shout, but deflating back to normal afterwards. "What exactly is stopping you from becoming the next Knight, hmm? Another tyrant who speaks good intentions but after he has reached the top? Kicks his friends down the mountain. To be honest? I don't care at the moment, only for that party poopers demise..! I can destroy you later if you stab me in the back anyhow." He laughed, totally contrasting Impero's entirety with his jest, but still took in account how serious of a player he was.

Pulling a knife from his own back without any harm, Puzzle extended his hand. "You can call me Ossa if you wish, a name I picked up from my time here. And you are?" He inquired, eyes turning into green question marks.

lmpero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

A disposition of indifference and palpable apathy projected the Ivory Icon's reaction, or lack there of with respect to Puzzle's ebullient shape-shifting display and comically voiced demands that he not play coy. He ignored it. Continuously asserting his dominance, his control over their encounter by selecting which topic warranted an answer, and which topic was important. For a moment, the messianic masquerader felt the subtlest foundation of amusement in his spirit. Amusement of course, at Puzzle's borderline accusations of moral ambiguity. He had only just met him, and yet he makes assumptions of the individual's character without palpable foundation. These... idiosyncrasies were quickly added to the psychological profile of Puzzle that Impero had conceptualized.

"Impero". Command. Authority. Power. The name's inherent meaning from it's Latin etymology. "I will come to you again, Puzzle". There was an ominous character as the deepest registers of his calm tone of voice reverberated all about. Turning to take his leave, the Ivory Icon reentered the mass of darkness that had consumed the narrow hall from which he emerged, from within the calignosity, he vanished.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmpero: I can already taste the betrayal -_-

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ia_espada

@the_puzzler: There's no betrayal planned ;P I'm all about keeping my alliances fruitful until they are no longer beneficial, then I just get someone to take out the trash ;) But no seriously I don't plan on betraying him.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Good! I would hate to destroy such a good source of fun.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puzzle sat at the very edge of the platform this afternoon, sitting in a meditative position. His body was almost as clear as glass, focusing on becoming as transparent as possible.