• 97 results
Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The greatest way to predict the future, is to forge it. For the future of our world belongs to those who can act upon the beauty of their vision."

"Prime Enterprises, where the future is soon to become the present...."

Current Director:Joseph Octavian

Previous Director:Alexander Miles

Prime Enterprises, as known to the public, is a newly unveiled, refurbished company specializing in advanced scientific recent, creating state-of-the-art technological developments, and covertly, certain pieces of extremely capable weaponry, generally for the purposes of the military. Indeed, many of the developments haven't even been announced to the public yet. However, each and every expedition and new development, as stated by numerous members of the enterprise, is to ultimately bring the world in a better direction via the creation of advanced technologies, and improving our society and ways of living as we know it. However, while mostly intended for more mechanical-related purposes, certain top scientist within the organization appear to be studying the numerous veils of the arcane as well, with the intent of incorporating these unique findings into exceptional pieces of scientific research.

At this rate, the company is more than likely the largest scientific institution within Chicago, and extending far beyond that. With how widespread the enterprise has become in such a short space of prime, it is currently on its way to becoming one of the largest scientific companies in the country, far beyond the scope that its original owners had envisioned it would be. Prior to its sudden unveiling to the public, as well as its vast ascension in scientific prowess and capability, the laboratory itself had been a distinctively unsuccessful business, gone unnoticed for quite some time, and bordering on simply being closed due to its unproductive nature. However, the usurping by rising scientist, Alexander Miles, has driven the company to all new heights, and enabled it access to a larger array of resources.

However, the company doesn't merely limit itself to technology. Through various humanitarian efforts, the Director expects to expand Prime Enterprises into other locations and institutions throughout the United States, each laboratory possibly benefiting other fields, be it the development of highly-developed weaponry, advanced vehicular transportation (Perhaps even transportation in general), innovative treatments in the medical field (More than likely involving the use of nanotechnology), and even powered exoskeletons and exosuits. According to recent reports, some of the scientist have even commented on the very slim possibility of accessing a theoretical 'time stream'. However, such a thing remains shrouded in much theory...

Rules and OOC Information

- Pretty obvious, but this is a recreation and improvement of my S.T.A.R Enterprises thread.

- CVnU Rules are moot, don't listen to em. Kidding, FOLLOW THEM ALL!!!

- Don't blow the place up, hack into the databases, or cause any beyond minor damage.

- PM me if you want a character to be affiliated with the company, or if you want to do something big.

- Don't have fun, this is a business!

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Maverick_6

You seem like you could use some security here friend.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Arquitenens

Interesting. I should probably keep my eyes open.

@maverick_6: That gif flows so seamlessly, and I wasn't sure why, but I just got suuuper excited looking at it.

Also it makes me think of Mirror's Edge Catalyst and that gets me excited.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Thank you. While people are trying to burn call of duty as the anti-christ, gonna keep using their stuff. I like their take on the future. Its actually rather original and relevant.

Mirror's edge catalyst? Must watch E3 trailer...

Avatar image for maximus_attilius
Maximus_Attilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*has fun*

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: I didn't even know that was Call of Duty. [I don't keep up with a lot of things.] But hey, you do you and feel good about it! Besides, as long as there's a use in gifs, it can't be all bad.

Amazing. I got chills.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10: Nice! Good luck with this! :D

Advanced Warfare right? You gonna get Black Ops 3?

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

Too bad computer screens do not take cash or card. My list is gonna fill up.

@feral_nova

Yes that is.

And you can bet your sweet ass I'm getting it.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Feral Nova  Moderator
Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Nyope. Transportation troubles. Gotta pre-order that and then pick up arkham knight. As well prolly finish up on infamous 2. Just got a PS4 so, I'm it late to the game but, I'm in it to win it.

Soon as I can get to game stop, thing is next on my list.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maverick_6: YOU'RE GETTING ARKHAM KNIGHT TOO!? Omg I'm so excited for it! Sadly I can't get to the midnight release cause I have to work :( But I'll be at GameStop as soon as I get out to pick mine up! :D

Hey man, I just got my Xbox One last week, so I'm late in the game too lol but at least we upgraded! :D

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People with ONEs and PS4s.....

*hugs his 360*

Shhh, don't worry, daddy wouldn't trade you for nothing in this world.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_glacier_: I didn't trade mine in lol I still have all of my games. There's no way I would trade in my baby <3

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: The price'll probably be way down before I could afford a PS4, let alone the games on my list. [Heck, old PS3 games are still practically new to me!] But I still feel excitement for things.

Maximus_Attilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I just bought a pack with, like, 70 used games that I didn't own. Can't even think about buying a new one xD

Also, new Super Smash Bros and Pokemon Y keep me busy enough lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maximus_attilius: Damn seventy games!? O_O That's awesome! lol

I haven't bought a new game in over a year because of all the "free for gold" games xD two games a month is enough to keep me super busy lol. Plus the free games arn't half bad.

Now I feel like I have to start all over buying games >____> I don't like that feeling lol

Maximus_Attilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: And they were priced, like, 1000 reais (Brazilian money) and a new game is 200, so it was super cheap lol

I'll be honest, haven't played through half of it due to Skyrim, that game just gets me. I love it! I mean, it's all I could want from a medieval game! Got Thief, Tomb Raider (2013 or 2014 version, dunno), Gears Judgement and Witcher 2 for free as well, so life goes on lmao Also Castle Crashers! I love that arcade game!

I know. When Halo 4 was released I felt exactly like it. And I mean EXACTLY lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maximus_attilius: That's almost the same price we pay for new games too lol only off by a couple of US dollars.

Skyrim is really an amazing game and if you have the HD connection it's so beautiful! I was addicted to the game for months and had dozens of profiles... but I never played it any other way than I normally did LOL It's just so much fun! I'm thinking about getting Elder Scroll online but... not till a bit later, I got other games I really want to get before that one lol

Tomb Raider is so amazing! The voice actress is perfect (to me anyways) and the way they wrote the character development through the game was soooo good! Gameplay is fun and I love the little puzzles for different tombs. The reboot is great and I'm REALLY looking forward to the second game when it comes out! I haven't played GoW Judgment... but I have it... I just... I've been busy with my other games lol but I do love GoW game series! The blood, the guts, the sawing enemies in half with your chainsaw gun!!! so awesome lol

Avatar image for arceus_aurelius-rex
Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I loved Tomb Raider, and I have a PS4 so I'll be playing Uncharted 4 sometime in the future too. I loved the first three, they've got just the right mix of plot and action for me, and the new Tom Raider was awesome too. As for GoW Judgement... Well let's just say I liked the original trilogy more.

@maverick_6: Infamous Second Son is pretty good, and it's getting cheap. You might wanna pick it up after Infamous 2.

Maximus_Attilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I know it is! Where do you think I get most of my games? =P Defs not Brazil lol

I have! It's really a whole different experience! And also so addicting lmao As for Elder Scrolls online, I already have Star Wars The Old Republic on my PC. No need for anything else xD

Still need to play Tomb Raider! I did love Thief, have seen some of it in a friend's house. Judgement is kinda... Meh. Played a little yesterday. They sorta shat all over GoW 3.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This may possibly be the most derailed thread in existence.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Lol, least you don't gotta wait t'ill the weekend like me. Game looks sikk.

@arquitenens: Yeah. I didn't trade in my PS3. It more or less belonged to my family and I left it when I got out the house. So, got a PS4. Lot of games I miss, won't lie.

@maximus_attilius: Samus is bae.

@arceus_aurelius-rex: Lol, already got it and beat it on good. I love infamous in general.

Welcome to the RPG section :P We're all too close knit to goto the off topic really.

Maximus_Attilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: @maverick_6: @feral_nova:

Darnit, I don't have a flippin PS4 yet. Can't afford it right now, and I kinda wanna get Assassin's Creed Rogue.

Interesting. I should probably keep my eyes open.

No no, just turning a blind eye will suffice :D

@maverick_6: That gif flows so seamlessly, and I wasn't sure why, but I just got suuuper excited looking at it.

Also it makes me think of Mirror's Edge Catalyst and that gets me excited.

@dreadpool10: Nice! Good luck with this! :D

Thanks!

@maverick_6 said:

Advanced Warfare right? You gonna get Black Ops 3?

*has fun*

Heretic!

@neon_leon said:

Welcome to the RPG section :P We're all too close knit to goto the off topic really.

The amount of truth in that is astonishing.

Also, yeh, I could use some security :)

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: @maverick_6:

I like CoD in regards to the story the wars and conflicts they go with are good. The tech feels legit and cool. I just won't get most the game till it's 20$ or won't get them at all. Mostly do to all the realism but none of the cover system. I played Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon with dad so got used to more stealth/caution, looking for what will and won't work as cover etc. CoD goes for the rush in and fire all the bullets game play or at least feels like it to me.

CoD is not the devil and it is a good series (the game has people flocking to it to call it shit would be foolish) but it's gameplay doesn't apeal to me.

On a more actually relevant note I kind of want to put my alt Apex into an organization, least for awhile. Is here or Maverick cool with that?

@maximus_attilius: play Tomb Raider!

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: Cool. Probably gonna send someone hopefully soon.

@maverick_6: On Smash Bros?

Kirby is bae =P

Missilez

@vocal said:

I like CoD in regards to the story the wars and conflicts they go with are good. The tech feels legit and cool. I just won't get most the game till it's 20$ or won't get them at all. Mostly do to all the realism but none of the cover system. I played Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon with dad so got used to more stealth/caution, looking for what will and won't work as cover etc. CoD goes for the rush in and fire all the bullets game play or at least feels like it to me.

CoD is not the devil and it is a good series (the game has people flocking to it to call it shit would be foolish) but it's gameplay doesn't apeal to me.

On a more actually relevant note I kind of want to put my alt Apex into an organization, least for awhile. Is here or Maverick cool with that?

Finally. A reasonable opinion. Lol people can not like it but it's just extreme to the degree they make it.

Not to really steal you from Dreadpool but I'd be willing to do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: Cool. Probably gonna send someone hopefully soon.

@vocal said:

Finally. A reasonable opinion. Lol people can not like it but it's just extreme to the degree they make it.

Not to really steal you from Dreadpool but I'd be willing to do it.

Agreed.

Why not... BOTH????

:0

Maximus_Attilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: @mr_hastings: Amber was late. Oh man the boss was gonna kill her. She stepped in only a moment after Adrian. "My apologies, I had a matter to attend to. But I am here to assist you now."

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: @mr_hastings: "Well thank you for that. Cece?" A robotic voice came through the small yet powerful speakers. "How may I help you?" Amber switched it to play the sound through her ears. "Time?" After hearing the response, Amber let out a sigh of grief. "Gosh, this is taking forever!" Amber said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Amber_Natale

@dreadpool10: No I'm different from him. Much cooler. hehe. I asked to work at his company. Just started my character today. Bit of a noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amber_natale: Awesome! A noob, eh? Good to have ya round these parts!

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Amber_Natale

@dreadpool10: Yup haha. Nice Timmy Turner gif. But we should probably get back to the business at hand with Hastings.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: @maverick_6: it's CoD the fan base and haters favor the extremes lol not everyone but a lot. For me though it's just the play style. My mind says be tactful and more like Rainbow Six but the game play feels more like it's saying to go in like it's Halo. Doesn't work for me.

I'll throw something down in Mav's thread then when he comes here Apex can tag along :)

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vocal said:

@dreadpool10: @maverick_6: it's CoD the fan base and haters favor the extremes lol not everyone but a lot. For me though it's just the play style. My mind says be tactful and more like Rainbow Six but the game play feels more like it's saying to go in like it's Halo. Doesn't work for me.

I'll throw something down in Mav's thread then when he comes here Apex can tag along :)

I like tactical shooters too, when I got people to play with. Always messed around with splinter cell when I was living with my bro. Also played Metal Gear Solid when I was younger.

Both? Sounds like a plan.

Apex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Apex_

@maverick_6: a good tactical shooter needs either smart AI or co op. Sadly getting the AI has been more failure then success so far. Though Republic Commando did it well <.< though it's a bit sad that the best squad A.I to come to mind is a game that was two console systems ago :p

Posted ^.^ sorry it's a bit rough like I said still early on the alt haven't goten her down in entirety quite yet

flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: That's animus lol.

@apex_ said:

@maverick_6: a good tactical shooter needs either smart AI or co op. Sadly getting the AI has been more failure then success so far. Though Republic Commando did it well <.< though it's a bit sad that the best squad A.I to come to mind is a game that was two console systems ago :p

Posted ^.^ sorry it's a bit rough like I said still early on the alt haven't goten her down in entirety quite yet

Never heard of it lol.

And it's all good. Should get a reply in sometime. BIt busy right now though.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: @maverick_6: Oh the irony.

You know the cool looking image I've got at the top of the OP for this thread? That picture comes from The Animus in Assassin's Creed.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By _Nox_
flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

It's a squad based first person shooter had a cover mechanic not the best kind we've seen but it worked. The squad could be ordered around to win you had to place the squad in good position usually. You might get by gun blazing but generally that would turn you from a commando to a medic. There was a shield and it'd save your ass early on come later though it wouldn't cut it. And of course was great playing as the finest Jango Jrs amidst the clone wars. <.< much better then being the melodramatic Annie :p pretty great for the age of Ps2 and Xbox

No rush

Amber_Natale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Amber_Natale

Amber waits extremely patiently. "Adrian can we do anything about this? I mean come on! We've been waiting for EVER!"