Peak industries new CEO + Starks resignation from Cabinet.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

( Follow up to this - http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/anthony-stark-you-wanted-the-truth-confession-1460351/ )

Tony Stark after his first speech followed it with another - This one would be about his friend taking up the mantle of COE in Peak industries. Stark was going into hiding and taking his Mark Three suit with him, he needed to clear his head and correct his mistakes, he could not do that as owner of Peak industries. Stark cleared his throat as he spoke to the international broadcast yet again.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, following my recent speech I will be taking a break from Peak industries and arresting myself for war crimes, I have already made arrangements for myself and my team, @formicidae will be taking over the mantle of CEO and leading the Enforcers until my return...I will be staying in prison until I have made my peace with the justice system I allowed myself too break without a thought, for this I will be serving time" In-fact this was a fake version of Tony, all the correct documents and procedures had been followed and the population and government would think that Tony was in a confided cell with nobody but himself, not even the president was cleared to visit him. For all intent and purposes he was gone. He was being treated as a war criminal that had gotten millions killed, worse than Bin Laden, nobody was allowed to visit him out of fear a simple visit would turn fatal with a brain like Starks. Nobody would suspect he was actually in hiding with his Mark Three suit.

"I will be giving up the mantle of PEAK the protector and giving up my role as Enforcer and Meta-Human chief of Staff - I beg you to forgive me America - The world even - I have no shame or fear in telling the world when I have messed up, and this is one of those times, life is about taking responsibility, And that is exactly what I am doing - My Suit is being deactivated as we speak, and after this broadcast I will be arrested and taken to a secret and secure location"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The speech ended as Stark was carried away by the guards, they put him into the van and drove off towards the prison. A convey of over 50 Vehicles was being used and split to every prison in a 500 mile radius so nobody would track what one he was in, once they arrived a decoy version of stark would be booked into the prison so no reporter would find out where the real stark was, during the trip Stark would use his teleporter and escape, starting his life of redemption while every-body thought he was locked away.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@anthony_stark: See ya on the B sides

Exactly, Where Stark is not visible to the public ;)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Myrmidon_

pplz seem to have been asking me what happened.

THIS HAPPENED.

Lux_Invictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lux_Invictus