shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

Exactly One Year Ago.

“The whole country of France is in a state of emergency” Maya heard, coming from her TV station. “How is that even possible Gambler was just there, how could DC launch an attack without them knowing, how could he launch an attack without US knowing” she said, checking the monitors. “The world is going crazy, it’s partly my fault”. Maya said, looking at the on-going destruction caused by Darkchild. New York was in the process of being rebuilt that’s to an unknown alien man named; Dr. Damn. He had placed all his efforts into making New York City a better city than how it once was. There was a huge disturbance going on in space as a monster known as Glucknar was trying to harness all the powers of the emotional spectrum. The world needed so many heroes in so many different places.

“You’re leaving?” Maya said, looking up at Sha whom was carrying her small ruck. “Yeah, I’m leaving” Z said sort of coldly. “W-why?” Maya asked rising to her feet. “I can’t stand to see you go through another episode over that idiot of a boyfriend” Z said, gripping Maya by the shoulders. “This isn’t what your father wanted for you; you killed and altered the lives of hundreds of people with that whole Reality warping thing”. Z paused for a moment; the moment chaos freed her she was instantly thrown into the Reality M Fiasco. “You changed reality because of a man” Z said, allowing her Ninjan pride to show full force. “I brought your planet back!” Maya snapped, tired of listening to her shortcomings. “You made it so anyone could travel to it, look up Maya, Ninjeta isn’t supposed to be next to the moon!” Z screamed, trying to suppress her anger.

“Take my advice honey finish f##cking him dry and then leave him, if not he’ll come to disappoint you…they all do” Z said, marching towards the door. “Where are you going?” Maya said, extending her hand to telekinetically close the door in Z’s face. “I was offered a spot on Longshot’s Children of the Damn Team, Longshot’s a great leader; and he has an awesome supporting cast. Get yourself together Maya”, Z said, punching a hole through the door the Ninjan queen disappeared leaving her to wonder what to do next. “We have to fight back”

Two Weeks Later.

“It is my honor to introduce to you, the president of Omega Justice, Miss Maya Lopez” she smiled, as the Dean of Arizona introduced her on stage. She wore an elegant blue dress with matching shoes she smiled a bright smile out to those whom were cheering at her; and then she finally stopped at the podium.

“I don’t know how many of you saw it, but I actually tripped coming up the steps” she said, with a smile on her face slightly turning red. “Ok don’t want to bore you with my lame jokes so I’ll get right to it, a few years ago, My mother’s L.O.V.E organization was a world power when it came to innovation and technology; one of its major components was the Sethosphere. This is a device that can basically bring out the imagination. Up to a few years ago, we’ve been on the strong side of Justice; Heroes such as Cellphongirl, Eclipse and War Killer have increased the longevity of our peace. However we fell, we stood blindly as Skrulls invaded our Earth and wreaked havoc; we fell when our government gave up on us leading the superheroes into a full on war. Now in this Gilded Age, The Children of the Damned are vigilante! Led by the courageous Longshot. The Champions of Peace are relentless, and Omega Justice is expanding! We are doing this to protect and serve you.” She said, looking up from her notes taking in the warm smile and then continuing with her notes.

“The world watched as France, was reduced to Ashes by Darkchild and his band of Misfits, right now the Omega Haven is in FRANCE combating this terror that was able to stand for so long. Maya took a break to wipe a tear from her eye, as it was a complete lapse in judgment not to test DC before France got that bad.

“W-We Will…Stand!” she said drawing a huge reaction from the students of Arizona. “No more, The time for Innovation is here, we’re done sitting back, Our nation’s Villains have become scarce, however they’re numbers aren’t the problems, the problem is they’re starting to outsmart us they’re disappearing from the radar and returning 10 times as dangerous. With that I’ve put my resources with Warren Buffet and Bill Gates and we have created something that will not only give us the upper hand; The Omega Space Station. It is suspended in low orbit around the planet, it has GPS and tracking ability to locate ANYONE whom has ever had a criminal charge, but most importantly IT will protect the Earth from the ever present threat of the unknown.” “Let France be a reminder of this, the world doesn’t need more heroes….it just needs better ones.” And with that Maya backed off the stage with Images of the Omega Space Stay flashing on its screen, and its members.

“I’m going to defeat you Darkchild”. Maya said, glancing back at the podium.

Maya’s aspirations to drive Darkchild from France fell short, a defeat which ultimately leads to the dismantlement of Omega Justice. Realizing her failures as a leader, Maya deserts Earth altogether to raise her future son on the Planet Ninjeta.

Meanwhile on Earth.

Ziccarra had moved to Ethiopia on the Eastern coast of Africa, there she raised both her children Ka’len and Zariah. Not long after moving there, her peaceful life ended as she came under the rule of Jean Lebeau and his new Dark Utopian regime. For months she eluded him, but finally they were wed, she bore his name and took over the reigns as the Queen of Utopia.

While most in her position sat back and looked “pretty” Z did not, she entered a non-aggression pact with both China and France to prevent being attacked by Darkchild and Y intercept. This move drew a negative impact in the media; however she wanted nothing to stop the building of a new Holy City.

Her ideals brought with her the annexation of Greece and in just a mere months Utopia had turned into an Empire. Just when the Empire was hitting its stride, Ziccarra became ill will cancer; to make matters worse she was carrying the child of Gambler. Not wanting him to see her in a vulnerable state, she left disappeared from the face of the Earth. Ziccarra actually gave birth to their son Alistair on the planet Tiran; so that Alistair would never come in to contact with Jean. She spent some time with her son on Tirain, but then left and headed back for Earth. When she arrived she saw everything was different; Gambler had cheated on her with another woman. Utopia had been stripped and abandoned; most of her close friends were now enemies. The illustrious Hell fire Club had returned, and T.I still had a significant influence on Western Europe. The reformation of the Hellfire Club wasn’t at all a surprise to Z. Gambler maintained possession of France for years, DC and REN forcibly took it over, it was only a matter of time until they erupted into a full on fight.

Upon her initial return she wondered about them all, Nova, Hawk, Hunter, The Lockhart’s, and Kurrent. Even though she yearned to look for them again; she decided to stay out of it that was until she heard that Kurrent had died. Once Kurrent died, Z realized what made her stay on Earth for so long and that was helping people, and using her abilities to make people’s lives better.

One Year Later

The one way Z knew to make people’s lives better was to return to Utopia, and the Utopian Queen. Upon her return she saw the evils of the Gambler Regime, but it didn’t take her to long to patch things up. The Hell Fire Club and T.I both took pleasure in raping the world; so Z devised an idea. Working with her longtime nemesis Mr. Mercury, and ex-Omega Justice member Clue; the three formed the unofficial Trinity. Much like the Champions of Peace rebuilt their city after the flood, Z drew up schematics for an even better New Jerusalem.

The plans for a better Jerusalem would be on hold, Ziccarra’s cancer was progressing, and her father King Derekken attacked Utopia, on top of that Red Lanterns were attacking Ninjeta. Deciding that she didn’t need to go on anymore Z gave her life and destroyed Ninjeta, along with the central power battery for the Red Lanterns. Z’s death hurt the Trinity, but Maya’s return to a leadership role quickly returned the team to its full steam. The Trinity team grew from three members to 11; under the leadership of Maya.

It didn’t take long for Maya’s strength as a leader to be tested. After months upon months of planning Y intercept and Ginju with the help of Feral Nova launched an attack on the Trinity. Y poisoned the values of those who believed in Christ and in that she made most of the believers her minions. Maya and the Trinity rose to fight this threat with Y being tossed into the source wall.

Happening now (Maya)

“We’ve been growing in strength and in numbers almost every day, the Trinity Cites are safe thanks to the Trinity Legends, there is no doubt in my mind that it can be done; Especially now that Darkchild is dead”. She never really looked into to how he passed, she being able to read the signatures of the dead as the departed to the afterlife. (This is how she knows Y didn’t die) The beautiful blonde flew en route to help her fellow teammate Levina. Despite being en route to a mission Maya’s mind wandered back to a year ago, failing to conquer France was a hardship that plagued her every day. T.I had spread from France into Iceland and conquered Russia which placed them only a few hours from the Utopian borders. Maya wasn’t having it; the appeasement time had come to an end. “Kain, I hope you’ve been eating your Wheaties, the Mighty Trinity is coming” she said, still en route to Utah.

The world had come so far over the course of just a year, New York had been destroyed and rebuilt to some degree twice, Darkchild had been killed, Kurrent had been killed and returned, Ziccarra killed herself, Champion City and New Jerusalem had been destroyed as well as Rio. France had been raped only to be rechristened “New France” by its patrons. Earth had just come out of some of its darkest times, but Maya could see that as with as many breaths she took, the darker the night became.