Ninjan "Reformation"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

“Right as the dome was being ignited, Chaos reabsorbed Sha as if she was energy, and the time it took to do this caused her to get hit by the force from the attack. The extreme heat actually caused burns, but the bulk of her damage came from hitting everything trying to stop rolling. Opening a portal Chaos pushed Sha through, which would take her back to her mother. Chaos traveled back to where Nova’s body was. Bending down; she showed visual pain on her face and a bit of exhaustion while doing so. Bending down; she whispers in Nova’s ear. “Your one hell of a fighter…but I mean it…until you get your life together…leave Ziccarra alone…she’s happy…”

The northern sun beamed down on Ziccarra she was lost in her own world; she had been for quite some time. What finally snapped her out of her dream was the approaching of the Royal guards, there shadows appealed to her adept senses. “My Queen, you’ve been out here for seven hours me to we’ve check on you” Z smiled, holding her hands towards the guards the picked her up from the ground. “I just thought of the most awesome story” Z said referring to her earlier day dream.

She knew they wouldn’t understand what she was talking about so she didn’t both to explain. “Zafira; draw my bath water please” Z said marching into Liafador palace with her guards at close hand. She had been back in her home for only a few months; during the Galactic Conquest of Gwen Starks, she was exiled to Rioula; a savage planet where cannibalism was a punishment. It was only after Gwen and Hayden Miles killed each other did Z return to the planet. The palace was virtually untouched by Starks everything was how she remembered it when she was exiled.

Her return was like a spark going off on a powder keg; the Sigma’s welcomed their leader back with open arms; the Celestics didn’t like it at all; this wasn’t a surprise to her as; when her father was King they had little representation. The Nobles were skeptics, many of them were loyal to the Starks regime, Z’s return marked the rebirth of the Royal Class, that ended when Hayden was killed and Maria went missing. She didn’t have any ideas of what she would do yet; but her overall plan was to eradicate the Celestic class; integrating them with the Nobles.

Not long ago she found traces of a blood cousin living on Earth; while she was in exile she would often go to visit her on the notion that when her powers return she would bring her back to the Ninjan home world. Z had a lot to educate her on; as a matter of fact she had a lot of reeducate herself on. “It’s not hard for me to remember my life before exile… my father was such a stern man, he never showed me the love I needed to have confidence in myself” Ziccarra said running her hands over the necklace her father gave her; as she was being washed by her servants.

“Your father did love you Ziccarra” one of them said scrubbing her hair with a brush. “He had a real funny way of showing it…” she said once again this time zoning out. “My mother? Oh she was the sweetest thing in this world. She kept my father’s temper in line.” Sha stopped for a second standing up in the tub as the servants washed the rest of her naked body. “umm..I can wash myself now I am 2004 years old” Ziccarra said feeling a tad bit uncomfortable.

She stopped telling them what happened; she didn’t want to let them know that it was her who killed her Mother and father; she was afraid of how they might view her. “Zafari, ready my Ship..I need to go to earth”. The Royal class had the supreme vote On Ninjeta, but the Sigma’s and Nobles outnumbered Ziccarra, she needed to tip the scales more so in her favor. So earth was her destination to retrieve her cousin Seraphima.

Fractured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fractured

Planet Ninjeta: The Capitol City Farwick

High above the city in the cover of clouds stood a man defying gravity. Fore he had no wings to keep him afloat or aircraft to support him. His shoulder length black hair was whipped about in the breeze slapping gently against his cheek. Closing his eyes he took a slow calming breath, and he was struck a blow to his chest. The force of the attack caused him to sore back 40 feet. His calm concentration was broken with a fit of anger that burned as crimson as the suit he wore. He launched himself at his attacked, the sonic boom left in his wake could be heard in the city miles below. In less then a second he had caught his attacker and the would be predator became his prey. His opponent was clad in all black and had a silver emblem on his chest an S being the vocal point. He grabbed the other mans arm spun around and launched his victim into the ground leaving a crater miles long and destruction ensued. “What happened to remaining calm at all times” questioned a voice in the mans head. The inquiry snapped the man out of his rage and he exploded into a vibrant white light as bright as a sun.

When the sky cleared two figures stood where the man had been, the figures contrasted one another one in red the other blue both with the S emblems on their chest in white. There were hundreds of warriors in the air sparring because on Ninjeta all Ninjans defied gravity. Flight was only one of the abilities the local species was granted. The figure clad in black approached the two shaking his head although it was hard to tell if it was in disappointment or if he was trying to shake off the blow he'd just received. “Damnit Fractured what did I tell you!” the man screamed. He was a sigma general “You need to learn to stay at peace even when in the heat of battle or your gonna fall to pieces and put the men your with in danger and I won't have that.” The Sigma continued “Until you can keep it together or the two of you learn to work as a team you won't be serving as a member of this guard.” he said as red glared at blue hatred prominent in his eyes. “Maybe it woulda been better to have killed you where I found you, would be right justice for that doctor you killed.” Sorrow filled blues eyes as he recalled his awakening.

Farwick, Three Years Earlier

A man awakens in a medical facility unsure to why he is there or even who he is. A doctor comes in to check on the man, shining a light in his eyes. The doctors lips are moving but the man doesn't hear anything, when he doesn't respond a worried look crosses the doctors features. As his mind begins to stir from recent slumber thoughts rush to the man "If he doesn't get that light out of my eyes hes a dead man" "hes just trying to help." The man is confused by the polar thoughts. Slowly sound returns to his surroundings. "Can you hear me?" the doctor says once more. "Y..y..y..yes" the man reply's garbled. "Do you know where you are? How you got here?" the doctor inquires. Shaking his head the man says "No." "Do you remember your name?" The man tries to recall...but nothing comes, the first thing he can remember is waking about a few moments ago. The doctor frowns at the mans facial expressions as he reaches the conclusion.  "Your in a medical facility in Farwick. We assume that you were injured while fighting in the 3rd Ninjan Civil War, thats when you were brought in. You didn't have any identification so we haven't been able to reach out to anyone. You suffered a serious head wound we weren't sure if you would ever wake up, and were still not sure what complications will arise." The man listened to the doctor "He felt empty inside, he had no name no one waiting for him, that knew he was still alive anyway." "What are you a women quite your whining and grow a pair" once more confusion showed on the mans face as he looked around to find where the voice had come from but finds himself alone with the doctor. "I'm in here dumb ass" the voice says again. The mans heart begins to beat faster, he feels a hatred rising up inside of him but somehow its separated from him. Trying to rise the man finds that he is restrained, anger rushes him and he rips the restraints  free dragging  large chunks of floor with them. The doctor frantically backs away calling for help. As the anger continues to rise the mans skin is set ablaze in crimson illumination. His black hair changing to a vibrant crimson as well. The mans gaze falls upon the doctor as the room is tinted in a red light, seconds later the doctor lets out a horrifying scream. The doctors charred remains fall limp to the ground a ghost of his scream still lingering in the air. 

Sorrow fills the man for the unthinkable act he just committed. With the sorrow a royal blue light irrupts from the mans body, the red and blue energy's lash out at one another fighting for control neither strong enough to take it from the other. Suddenly an explosion of white light throws the man through a wall in his room and out of the hospital.

After a moment he rises and takes in his surroundings, he finds himself in a beautifully elegant city. He stands on green grass pieces of the wall he just came threw scattered on the ground. Surrounded by trees, the silhouettes of buildings in the distance, the hospital before him dust still in the air from the explosion. As he begins to wonder what caused the explosion a figure steps into the smoke cloud. As the smoke clears the figure is revealed as a man in a red and white suit, no not a suit his skin color has changed. More then his strange skin tone the thing that stands out most on the man in the smoke is the S on his chest, the emblem has an odd familiarity to the man with no name.

Gazing down at the blue one Red's eyes blaze with anger. He tilted his head left then right cracking his stiff neck. "Do you know what it's like to be trapped in your own body for sixteen years." he yelled at the blue man. "I waited all this time for what? While you" he said gesturing at the man with the blue skin "were lying there like sleeping beauty waiting for your prince." Red stepped out of the hole in the hospitals wall and approached his other half. "Who are you?" Blue asked, he was confused he didn't understand well Red would make him understand. "I'm you, your anger, hatred everything that gives you strength." The other finally looked himself over, he was a mirror image of the red man with a blue tint. "Do you finally understand?" Crimson asked. "Were one in the same, two halves of the whole." Red stood toe to toe with Blue, they looked one another in the eyes. Crimson pulled back his arm and said "Now finally I can take control."  

The blow took the man to a knee. Recovering quickly he rushed the red man, to his surprise they both lifted off and crashed through the trees he had seen earlier. His arms were locked around the other mans waist as they continued to fly forward. A sharp pain went through his back as the other man began delivering blow after blow to his spine. Before they reached the end of the tree cover he was taken out of his furious flight and smashed into the earth. A large crater was all that was left of the beautiful forest that was there only moments ago. Pain for all the life lost in that forest gave the blue skinned man strength. His body began to glow with a stunning blue aura. Rising to his feet his eyes scoured the surrounding area for the crimson warrior. A few seconds went by and he saw and heard nothing, suddenly his body reacted to something his senses hadn't picked up and he turned around to catch a burning red fist. "I can sense you." he thought aloud. "Of course, I told you were one in the same"the man replied. "If that's true then why are we fighting?" "For control of course, your like a child do I have to explain everything to you?"

The struggle continued both fighters taking damage as well as they dealt it out but neither giving ground. Finally the fight breached the city walls. An army of black clad figures approached the two warring halves. The Sigma's were the Ninjan enforcers they dealt with all the power hungry citizens as well as wagged war on the nations behalf. Not even the on coming enemies vast number could stop the two warring halves. The blue skinned man delivered a crushing blow and sent the red one toward square in the middle of the city. Cries went up and citizens fled the brawl. One of the Sigma's sped up leaving the rest in his dust he placed himself in the path of Red and stopped him in his tracks. This brought Blue to a halt in his pursuit of his enemy. The Sigma wore the standard for the group all black their chest adorned with a silver S. He had short military cut gray hair and an eye patch over his left eye a long scar protruding from top and bottom. Red thrashed in the mans arms trying to break his ironclad grip to no avail. Blue looks behind the man, where a huge wire frame globe stands. Inside the globe holographic images played depicting a women more beautiful them Aphrodite herself. Red seeing the expression on Blue's face ceased his struggling and looked up at the image as well. Red came to the same conclusion blue had they looked at each other and knew then that no matter their feelings toward one another they would always agree one at least this one thing. Golden light engulfed the red and blue skinned men and when the area cleared where before there were two men only one remained. The Sigma General had a look on his face which could have been confusion it was hard to tell with the eye patch and the lack of emotion. The man that had been in the Generals vise grip was gone and the blue skinned man who had been standing before him was gone. The man before the general now had long silky black hair, wore a suit of crimson with a yellow cape but the most prominent feature was the golden lightning bolt which now rested where the crest of the Sigma had been on the other men.

The army of Sigma's arrived surrounding the strange man. The man put his hands up looking the general in his eyes “I will go with you willingly there's no need for further violence.” Something in the mans eyes told the general that had it come to a conflict with this new adversary they may have need more men. “So be it follow me” the General said flying toward a secure medical facility in the heart of Farwick, the Sigma's surrounded the man the whole time ready to stop him should he attempt to flee the general wasn't sure they would be able to but he didn't find out the man did as he said and came freely. Some of the men had confused looks on their faces probably because of the general had not restrain the man.

When they arrived at the facility the crimson and gold clad man was taken to an examination room. For hours doctors went in and out testing him, his strength, his mind anything and everything they could think of. The General waited in an observation room that allowed him to watch the man without him knowing. Supposedly anyway the General suspected the man knew he was watching the entire time. The General wasn't sure how long it was before the doctor came to see him with an update. The subject has no memory before today, his medical records from the hospital he was in say he was brought in after suffering a server head wound sixteen years ago during the 3 civil war. He was probably a wounded soldier but he had no identification on him so there's no way for us to tell. “So why did he go and kill the doctor and why were there two of him then only one?” the general asked. “It appears due to his head wound that he suffered from dual personality's disorder, it's rather common on other planets but this is the first I've heard of it happening to a Ninjan.” the doctor explained. “His abilities it appears have manifested in a strange way, his two halves are always at war for control unless his in a state of constant calm he will split apart.” “Which is kind of funny because when I asked him his name he said “You may call me Fractured.” since essentially he is fractured.” the doctor said laughing.

The General didn't see the humor in it this man was dangerous and there were only two ways to deal with dangerous men, kill em or train em. With that line of thought the General walked out of the observation room and into the examination room. The man stood as the General entered the room bowing his head slightly, the guards in the room tensed with the sudden motion ready to strike. “At ease” the General said in a voice of absolute authority. “Well son” he said to the man “you have a choice to make.” “I believe you already know my answer” Fractured replied. The hint of a smile crept on to the generals face and was gone just as fast, he shook the mans hand and said “Welcome to the Sigma's boy.”

Present Day Farwick

“Don't give me that look boy” the General said and sighed. Blue met Red's eyes and Fractured was whole once more. “I'll try harder general” Fracture said “I will not fail you”or her he thought remembering the goddess from the holographic recording.

Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Starkin

Azres VII

Floating through the imperial city, humming an ancient lullaby of times long since forgotten, the doctor of the galaxy allowed the wind of the world to carry him through the twists and turns of am emerald wonderworld, large green buildings that became lost in a sea of white clouds. The city was vast in both size and stature, being so close to the Matrix Force had a wonderful and mystical effect on the city, every building and every path shimmered and sparkled. All who saw it for the first time were captivated by a presence so wonderful it made dreams seem just that little bit more real. Song and dance filled every crevice. An earthling who had once travelled here had named this cith the land of oz, after some earthling visual stimulation, but to the more advanced species it was not the outer guise of this city that made it a sight to behold but what lurked inside it's buildings, in fact all building across this planet. The Azren technology was like nothing seen in the cosmos, it was mind blowing and yet no one could take their eyes away. They were beyond any species in science, building devises that had put time lords to shame, and it was through one simple method. Azren's had perfectly balanced their magic with science due to studying the mystical Matrix Force.

Continuing a lazy journey of thought and wonder Starkin had been meditating for over 2 hours. He had been submerged in the matrix force as a child to heal a deadly space virus which had wiped out entire species, and yet again when he had gotten older. This act, one which had saved his life had proven costly and also rewarding in equal measure. While he could tap into the force like no other and had been granted a myriad of new abilities, the matrix force was also to much to handle, and accounts of others who had wieleded it's power ended up going insane. Luckily his parents forsaw this darkness and built their child a suit which supressed and controlled his incredible power. The mediation was to keep in check his new found power of cosmic awarness. Starkin could hear the voice of all things, while some species have 6 senses others 9, more advanced 12 Starkin had other 25 senses which worked on an advanced level.

As Starkin wandered around his cosmic sense began to pick up a disturbance. It caused the skin to tingle at first and the sting the next while his head began to pound and pound alerting him to something bad happening in the galaxy. He had trained his senses to alert him to any danger, being a crime fighter in the cosmos such a gift came in handy but he had yet to control it, and the level of danger often reflected how his mind and body reacted. At times he had fallen over because the pain had been to much. The danger was coming from the outer rim, in the shadow sector. Takeing off at full speed Starkin zoomed through space until he came to his destination, a small planet known as Nekzada. Their species were not advanced but they were fierce and honourable warriors, but their planet had been subject to many attacks in the past because underground lived a rare space diamond which could multiply the diamonds located on other planets. Some of the most famous villains such as Lex Luthor had come to this planet. Landing down int he middle of a large raveen, of red rocks and scorching sands, Starking noticed the people were fallen victim to large drilling constructs, while in the middle a short fat man with 4 arms, each hand surrounded by a drill was cackling with a sack slung over his shoulder. He had whiskers and a large bulbus nose. His appaearnce resembled a Chuplit, a space mole whom had the ability to locate diamonds due to it's enhanced sense of smell. Starkin simply shook his head and laughed to himself, wondereing why his body reacted so much to such a low level criminal. In mere seconds had dismantled the machinery and knocked out the Space Mole villain, and then dropped himm off to a space prison. 

Exile

As Starkin began his journey back to Azres VII a sudden jolt of pain began to strike the core of his mind but it did not stop in single digits, again and again the jolt hit him and every thome it did the pain intensified, his body began to shiver and cold numb until the effects made him scream into nothingness. He felt like ripping the flesh from his bones the pain was unbearable, and his mind began to go feint, but before he blacked out a vision of Azres VII in flames entered his mind. Awakening several hours later, Starkin was lost, hia mind was confused and had yet to adjust to this horrofying devolopment but it did not take long until it had. Floating through an asteroid field Starkin remembered his vision and his body reacted, and took off at speeds it never reached before, not bothering to avoid the asteroids instead he was sent crashing through any that stood in his way. 

He finally made it to Azres VII but the sight which befell his eyes was far worse than the image his mind had projected before he blacked out. Every city was engulfed in mass flames of varying colours, and members of the race scattered the streets. Starkin began to panic, he kept trying to convine himself that this was  bad dream, but a man of his intelect could not be fooled. He wondered desperetly what could have done this to his people, but before his mind could devolop the answer Starkin was attracted by the raw of a crowd and blinding lights which penetrated the night sky. Heading over Starkin noticed a large colliseum had been built in a place whih used to be a large luscious blue field. Sneaking his way inside Starkin grew angrier and angrier when he noticed cells were filled with Azrens. Coming to the end of a haunting and hallowing path Starkin was met with a sight which shocked him to his very core. Azrens were being beaten senseless by the same species which littered the audince in the millions, a species Starkin had thought died out long ago, a species which had went to war with the Azren's on many occasions. The Zenards were like the Azren's advanced but they were also ruthless pirates. Though what made this sight even worse was the Azren's in the audience clad in black were also enjoying this sick spectacle. Exploding in a fit of rage Starkin barged into the arena and began to kill each Zenard, ripping them into pieces, but just as he had finished a man in the main box drapped in ropes, his face disguised jumped down and engaged Starkin. His speed, strength and abilities outclassed Starkin's and he began to pound Starkin until the Azren was left bloody and battered in the middle of the arena. As he lay their he became surrounded and thats when his survival instincts kicked in. Starkin took off were he was chased by a species who wanted to rip him limb from limb. Remembering something Starkin headed to his house were he had recently built a device which made it's wearer invisible. Taken the device, Starkin was able to get away but just as he entered the vastness that was space he yet again blacked out, where his body floated for 2 weeks.

Ninjeta

Starkin awoke in a daze surrounded by medical equipment and doctors that were attempting to remove the suit which contained the matrix force. Grabbing one of the doctors wrists Starkin rose up slowly and dropped down from the operating table. He didn't speak but walked around taken a hold of several bags of liquid, he began to mix them  up and using his matrix enegy he created a new medicine. Injecting it into his bloodstream, The liquid healed him in a matter of seconds but only by 43%, his body still had alot of work to do. The doctors were left shocked. "Were am I" Starkin asked grogily as he headed outise. One of the doctors replied "The planet Ninjeta" Starkin looked at him casually "Oh"....
Evarista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Evarista

In the city of Gueran, on the northern side, Evarista was in a white room, her blue eyes focused on a boy’s arm, gently pressing against it as she watched him wrenched in pain. She smiled as she looked over to his mother who had a look of concern.

“It seems that he broke his ulna.” She walked over to some cabinets that were in her small doctors office. “I could heal it now… but because he’s only 114 years old, his body isn’t done growing just yet, so I suggest a cast so his bones can heal on their own so I wont interrupt his body growing functions.” She then turned back around, holding onto a small splint. “Or I could partially heal him and then he would just have to wear this splint for a couple of weeks, not as good as allowing it to heal on his own, but he wont have to wear that itchy cast.” She smiled at the two as the boy quickly looked at his mom.

“I want her to heal me now! I cant miss my training mom, Zastina will kill me!” the boy pleaded to his mother who shook her head.

“Do the partial healing and then put the splint on him Doctor.” She patted her sons’ head as he crossed his arms and let out a puff of air in frustration.

Chuckling she placed her right hand upon his arm and closed her eyes as her brows pushed against each other, taking a deep breath her hand began to give off a soft orangish warm glow, the boy jumped up a little bit, started by the sudden warmth as him and his mother watched in awe. Once the glow faded away and the warmth was gone Evarista opened her eyes once again, as she immediately began to wrap the boy’s arm in some cloth. “Now, your going to want to keep this tight around your arm, this is to keep it stable, and you HAVE to wear the splint, or your arm isn’t going to heal correctly, ok?”

The boy quickly nod his head, his eyes still wide from Evarista’s power.

“Good she patted the blond haired boy and shook the mothers hand. “The front desk will talk to you about billing. Have a nice day.” She bid them goodbye and began walking to the next room.

Many people all across the planet come to Gueran to come and see the healing powers of Evarista, well that and because the Zephr Mountains surrounded the valley desert landscape. Since her work as a medic in the Third Civil War with the wounded Sigma Soldiers she healed, word spread across the planet about her rare power.

While she was not born with this power, she did develop it while visiting a small plant by the name of Curatilia. There, its people use their own body heat to help not only heal themselves of sicknesses but of physical injuries and some, for the right price, are even able to resurrect the dead. Evarista herself attempt to do so when her father was killed in the Third Civil War, but failed to do so, and was left alone to take care of her mother.

Taking off her white coat, she walked out of her patient room and made her out to the front of the office she waved bye to her receptionist and began making her way home from another day’s work. Stepping out of her office the sun shone brightly upon her face as she took in a deep breath. A dry breeze pushed against her raven black hair as her body began to levitate from the ground and rise high into the air as other Ninjans could be seen flying through the sky. There weren’t many tall buildings in Gueran, mostly because the Nobles said that they would block the view of the mighty Zephr Mountains that surround the state. But the buildings that were there, were beautiful, made of some of the finest stone on the planet, well… second finest since the actual Royal Palace was made of the finest.

Upon landing on the ground she walked into a building, the door giving off a jingle as she walked through, and was met with another woman who was about four inches taller than herself, her dirty blond hair tied up in a pony tail and her emerald eyes glowing with power.

“Your late Evarista.” The muscular woman crossed her arms as she glared at the young doctor.

With a smile and a shrug she began to slip on two silver wrist bracelets that were given to her by a sigma solider she saved. “I had a boy who broke his arm during one of your training sessions, so this is partially your own fault Zastina.” She gave a playful wink at her fighting instructor as the two walked into the sparing room. Even though Evarista loved her job as a doctor and helping people, fighting was another passion she had, just like any other full blooded Ninjan. The thrill of the fight, the rush of adrenalin and the satisfactory of smashing your fist into your opponents face, all priceless.

“Your such a smart @ss.” The woman smirked as she launched her arm forward towards Evarista.

The raven haired Ninjan quickly ducked under the punch and quickly preformed a sweep kick, tripping the instructor and forcing her on the ground with a loud ‘THUD’. Slamming her first on the ground, the woman flipped back up she ran to the wall and grabbed a hold of a sword, then rushed towards Evarista, Zastina rose the blade high above her head and brought it down forcefully, it whistling down towards Evarsita’s head.

Quickly bringing her arms upward above her head she crossed them over each other in a ‘X’ formation, the blade collided with the silver bracelets as sparks flew in the air above her head, stopping them dead in their tracks, but the impact forced her down to a knee as she grit her teeth. “I see you’ve been working out… more.” The healing Ninjan grunt as she pushed upward, forcing the blade off her bracelets and then throwing an uppercut at the dirty blond  fighter, the impact sounded as if two boulders smashed into each other as Zastina jerked back as she stumbled away from the smaller Ninjan, dropping the blade on the ground.

“I see you have too.” The larger Ninjan spat blood on the ground, a grin on her face.

“Well I have to, if I want to keep up with you.” Evarista smirked back as she ran up to Zastina, at the last second jumping forward up at Zastina attempting to smash her knee into the woman’s face, but her knee attack was blocked by the emerald eye Ninjan, Evarsita quickly balled up her fists together, bringing them down forcefully behind Zastina’s head, forcing it forward and smashing to her own hand that was blocking the Doctor’s knee.
Landing back on the ground Evarista sent a kick to the woman’s gut, sending her skidding along the ground until she was stopped by the wall.

Zastina let out a growl as she picked up her blade and suddenly disappeared.

“Zastina, you said no powers other than the one’s given to us by Zephr!” she yelled out.

Zastina suddenly reappeared behind Evarista, the blade rushing at the blue eyed Ninjan, only to stop at the last second, the blade touching the mid back of the woman. “You lose.” Zastina laughed as Evarista turned around to face her teacher.

“Because you cheated, you said-“

“Yes, I said powers given to us by Zephr, and invisibility was given to me by Zephr.” She continued to chuckle.

The raven haired Ninjan began to chuckle as well. “I should have expected this… you’ve always been such a sore loser.”

“You’re a great fighter Evarista, you should stop this silly doctor act and join the Sigma, they could use a fighter like you.” The muscular Ninjan said as she set her blade back in place against the wall.
“If I do that, who will heal all your students that you’re constantly beating upon?” She said jokingly.

“Well, I’m not going to be here for very much longer…” Zastina said as she leaned against the wall. “I’ve rejoined the Sigma, I leave next week for training.”

“Rejoined? But if you do that then I’ll lose all my customers.” She joked again as she began to take the silver bracelets off her wrists.

Zastina laughed as she patted her friend on the back. “You’re a funny one Evarista, but not everyone here is born with a silver spoon, some of us actually have to work for respect and power.”

The fellow Ninjan stayed quiet for a moment, it was true, she didn’t have to do a single thing to get the respect or political power she received, it was all thanks to her parents. Instead she left the planet as soon as she was old enough to travel alone, went to other planets and learned their own customs and way of life, only to come back home after a thousand years, and even then after being away for so long… she still had the same respect of her fellow Nobles and power since the day she was born.

The raven haired Ninjan then bowed before the towering woman. “Its been a pleasure having you as my trainer, I wish you the best in your travels with the Sigma.” She then stood back up. “And if you ever change your mind, and need a new job, I could always use a nurse back in my office.”

Zastina let out a roaring laugh as she slapped Evarista’s back, forcing her to jerk forward. “I’ll miss your jokes, you’ve been a good friend Evarista.”

The two gave a hug goodbye, and Evarsita began to make her way home for the rest of the day.

Visage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Visage

Knuckles slammed into his face shattering nearby Victorian styled windows of a beautiful mansion on the outskirts of Farwick. A bloodied young man stood before an older muscled man “If you can’t even manage to hit me while I’m just standing here, how do you think you’re possibly going to be a Sigma?”. The mans voice seemed void of any positive emotion, just annoyed and angered. Lashing out in anger the young man swung violently without any strategy just hoping to land a single blow, but every one of his swings was easily countered by the older man via his superior speed and skill. “pitiful.. I’m almost ashamed you’re my son.. You seem more like a Celestic.”

“I will prove myself to you father! I’ll train and get stronger. One day I will beat you down.” Visage smeared the blood from his mouth with his shirt. “I fear that day will only come when I’m too old to be able to fight back”. His fathers words stung him more than any wound inflicted could ever hope to as his father turned his back on and left the courtyard behind. He would perform his duty in the Sigma force the following years leaving only a vague memory behind of him brutalizing his own flesh and blood.

Years later

A large booming sound awoke everyone above a small town. A red and blue blur raced through the sky going faster than sound. Every single day for the last couple of years he did little more than training, and for just one goal: To join the Sigma and stand alongside his father in battle. His studies were just trivial to him, he couldn’t be bothered by them. And this quickly noticeable by his decline in grades. Every instructor had turned him down, no one wished to train someone they found unfit. So all he could do was watch the various training exercises from afar and copy them on his own.

Someday… and this would be soon, people would see what he was truly made of. A Sigma. Even if he had to face the queen himself to prove it.
Selina_Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Selina_Stone

The first Ninjan Civil War 

The young girl felt a bit shaken for what was going to happen next for her, with many of her friends and family members Selena sat waiting for their next move. In the city Celdadon, The Nobles invaded the city to defeat the Royals, and claim what is truely theirs. Her light green hair slowly blew in the wind as she stood hearing some of the first orders that were to be given out. Anyone could easily tell the fear that anticipated the girl by looking right into her Emerald eyes. Wearing her signature all green fighting outfit, she slipped on her gloves then flew into the sky with some of the others.  

There The Nobles came face to face with some of the Royals, the more closer they got to them the more faster Selena's heart began to beat. She's fought many Ninjan's before, but that was only for training. Never in a Ninjan's lifetime would she think that she would ever go to war with people of her own kind, let alone the Royals. Forever and always young Selena will remember the girl who quickly spotted her out of everyone else that had been with her, for some reason that woman just had to fight her. The redheaded woman gave a devious smile, then in a blink of an eye she was standing in front of her.  

In a matter of seconds the woman threw up a punch towards Selena, luckily she was able to barely block it by putting up both of her wrists just in time. She couldn't believe how fast the lady at been, she must be a Royal for a reason. Selena then distracted her by using her magnesium to send pieces of scrap metal towards her, which gave her enough time to do a flip in the air to lunch a kick onto her face. Sadly, the whole distracting this wasn't enough for the lady, as she grabbed Selena's right leg and tossed her into the closest building near by.  "I'm going to kill this biatch" Like a bullet, the green haired girl flew out of the structure with pure anger. She threw multiple and kicks, only about half hitting her opponent. Like a bear fishing for fish in a pond, the red head grabbed a hold of Selena's long hair, then having her face meet the hardest point of her knee. "You call yourself a Ninjan, your pathetic" After the nameless woman spoke, she swung the girl by her hair then letting go of her to send her to hit the hard ground below.  

There she laid on the ground without even moving, others saw her make the great fall but couldn't go to her aid as they were busy with others, but out off all those people her family members were the only ones to come to her. Like some commander in the army, the red head quickly sent a group of Royals to block them from reaching Selena in time. The lady flew down to the side of the girl. "I knew she was pathetic, i just can't believe she was so easy to ki-" Strangely she stopped without even finishing her sentence, which as most people who knew her was a rare thing for her to do. There was a piece of shape metal that was stuck from the bottom of her jaw, all the way up to her brain. Most eye witnesses say that it had been a total accident, while others might say she committed suicide from all of the stress of the war. Though, the one person who knew exactly what had happened was the girl who killed the lady with her own powers, Selena was the one who had done it, though from the look on her face she looked shocked at what she had just done.

Many years later 

From all of the horror Selena witnessed she decided to leave to go to the Planet Earth just right before the  Ninjan Exclusion Act came into play. Since she didn't want to go back to Ninjeta, she had to cut off all of her ties. So for a long time she wasn't able to talk to anyone of her family members. Now she currently resides in a small state called Alaska, which was located in the United States. She didn't know it, but it would soon be time for her to show that she is truly a Ninjan.
Superior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Superior

West New Haven - Outer Ninjan Territories

"Where is he?!" Superior shouted.  He then struck the male alien across the face with the back of his hand - sending him to the ground with a thunderous impact.  Reaching down, he then grabbed the West New Haven-er by the neck with his left hand and picked him up off the ground.  "I'm running out of patience!" he roared, slamming the interrogated one's back into the wall.

Recently, reports of Jafaradin's return had spread throughout West New Haven.  Of all Ninjeta's  territories, this was the most hostile.  Its inhabitants looked like normal Ninjans, except for the tattoo which each of them bore across their chest - a symbol which was connected to a right of passage.  Many years ago, Superior's regiment had been sent to West New Haven to thwart a suspected uprising.

A West New Haven-er by the name of Jafaradin was a religious leader who used his influence to start an uprising against Ninjeta.  The war ended with the Ninjans winning a substantial victory and Jafaradin being sent into hiding.  However, most of the people on the planet viewed Jafaradin as their savior and were fiercely loyal to him.  In order to prevent any further attacks on Ninjeta, Ninjan soldiers were deployed "keep the peace" and to maintain order.

Every day was a fight.  More Ninjans died every day to cling onto a territory which did not want to be ruled.  Rebellion was rampant all in the hopes that some day Jafaradin would return.  Hardened and scarred from a life of battle and war, Superior knew nothing else.  His duty as a Sigma was to protect the outer territories of Ninjeta and to keep the homeland safe.

In his ravaged mountain fortress, Superior had captured one of Jafaradin's spies and was interrogating him.  The follower lied on the floor of the chamber with his hands tied behind his back, beaten and bloodied beyond recognition.  Grabbing the follower by the hair, Superior pulled him up off the ground one more time.  "This is your final chance," Superior said.  "WHERE IS HE?!"

For a moment, the Jafaradin's follower began to laugh.  He then spit some of his own blood into Superior's face and said, "He's....... HERE......."

"Commander!" a voice came from outside.  With that, a young Ninjan warrior came rushing into the doorway of the chamber.  Catching her breath, she said, "We've picked up several large ships headed towards our location.  They are heavily armed!"

Laughing maniacally, the follower was suddenly silenced by Superior's powerful hands snapping his neck.  Superior then looked at his fellow Ninjan warrior and said, "PREPARE FOR BATTLE!"

One Hour Later

Every available Ninjan warrior was at their post.  The gunners had taken their position while the small attack cruisers had been manned and were moving into formation.  As the large attack ships and smaller cruisers of Jafaradin came into view, the Ninjans mobilized.  Dawning his battle armor, Superior flew with his group of warriors up the center towards the onslaught.

His blue cape flapped in the wind as he bolted up ahead towards his foes.  Holding both fists outstretched in front of him, Superior slammed head on into the first attack ship's propulsion system in an attempt to disable it.  Several smaller attack crafts were deployed by Jafaradin's forces and came directly towards Superior.  Locking their weapons onto him, the cruisers opened fire.

Immediately, the rest of Superior's detachment sprang into action.  As Ninjans flew through the air and piloted their smaller crafts, the larger ships began to open fire upon the fortress' defense systems.  While the gunners fired back, it appeared as if their firepower would be sorely outmatched by the larger ships.  Still, they endured and never stopped firing back.

Flying up to one of the enemy attack cruisers, Superior utilized his speed to avoid being hit by the powerful energy weapons which it had.  At last, he landed upon the front of the cruiser and grabbed onto the main gun.  Tearing it out of the gunner's grasp, Superior turned it upon the rest of the crew and fired it - killing them all.  Hopping over the console, Superior quickly accessed the small craft's navigation and turned it towards one of its own ships.

As he piloted the enemy fighter through a hail of weapons fire, he steered it directly towards the main control center of one of the large attack vessels.  As the last moment, Superior took flight and abandoned the cruiser just in time to watch it plow into the larger ship's control center.  Together with some of the other Ninjans, Superior then flew up to the side of the ship.  Combining their strength, the Ninjans literally pushed the uncontrolled ship off its original course and aimed it at one of the other large ships.  Like the collision of two worlds, the ships smashed into one another before crashing to the ground.  The explosion lit up the entire battle zone.

Several hours later, Superior stood upon the field of battle and pulled his sword from a dead West New Haven-er.  Most of the Ninjans were dead, but the entire uprising had been annihilated.  During the battle, Jafaradin had gone into the personal quarters of his ship and had committed suicide.  Sure enough, there would be those who believed him to be a martyr.  In truth, this fight seemed as if it would never be over.

Back on the home world of Ninjeta, it was unlikely that anyone would acknowledge the battle.  Superior and his warriors would not be invited back home to receive multiple commendations for their faithful service or their brave actions.  Instead, they would simply live to fight another day for the service of Ninjeta....
Seraphima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Seraphima

"O....M.....G that jacket would look sooo lush on you" Sera smiled as she watched her friends flitting through the shop, picking up everything shiney that crossed in front of their eyes. Keeping her thoughts to herself and pasting the usual smile on her face she looked at the yellow leather jacket and grimaced “Please, that is sooo last year” stretching her arms out wide and mocking her friend, she grinned at Karen who rolled her eyes and danced off to try on the jacket for herself. Leaning against a pole she brushed invisible lint off her jeans and let the sigh out heavily, the cold pole cooling her as she looked out the shop window, the sun bearing down on people walking along the small town’s street.

The 17 year old blonde was one of many in her town; the place seemed to breed cute teenage girls, all of whom raised on a farm with no real sense of the outside world. Seraphima was the daughter of Rod and Cindy Williams, she was adopted, she knew that much, it explained why she was blonde and blue eyed and they were older and darker featured. Their farm was situated only a few miles outside of the small strip of shops cheerily labelled “High street” her “friends” and fellow cheerleaders would often spend the weekends browsing the two clothing stores and hoping for new items. She hated it, hated it all, she did the cheerleading to keep fit and tries to make friends, but from the day she was bought to this town, she always knew she was different from them.

She wanted freedom, she wanted to escape, she had dreams of flying almost every night since she turned 17 a few weeks ago. Ever since Sera has been agitated and unhappy at home, even her dopey friends have been noticing something not right..

The only real pleasure she got was when she went out riding on her horse Harry, he was an amazing beast, given to her by her favourite cousin Ziccarra. Thinking about Z she wondered where the girl was these days, she had not seen her in some months and was starting to really miss her; the pair of them always had a great time together. Ziccarra was a cousin on her real mothers side of the family, though the girl never told her much about her history, she always promised that one day she would.

Lifting her head at the other girls calls from the back of the shop she pushed herself off the pole followed the sound of giggling to check out the jacket. Wishing that, for once she could just sit in her room and read a book on a Saturday.

Hours later she finally flopped on her bed, the latest issue of True Blood in her hands and a hot cup of cocoa on her side table, happily opening a page the tap at the window made her jump a mile. Looking up a blonde head bobbed at her window, the bright blue eyes smiling happily at her. Leaping off the bed she ran to the window, tripping over her shoes as she did, it was not til she reached the window, smiling happily at her cousin that she realised, her bedroom window was three stories up. Sera gaped at Z as she pushed the window open; Z stepped through the window and hugged her still gaping cousin “Pack your bags cuz, its time to come home” 

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By EdwardWindsor
 Edward windsor Of Ninjan Universe Profile

Edward Windsor prince by design and warrior by training, spent most of his time travelling the world. But right now he finds himself face down in the snow in a mountanious part of Alaska. " Mr Windsor i expected better from you, your supposed to have easily defeated my predecessors yet you have shown very little fight so far" Standing above Edward in the snow loomed the figure of Sergei Kalashnikov  whom like Edward was a result of genetic manipulation.  Pulling himself up onto his feet and cracking his neck, Eddy turns and looks at Kalashnikov " I see they spared now exspense on you this time, after all look they even gave you a fur coat. However i grow tired of  our little meetings, especially of the body count  you seem to have to make before i can locate you. This will be our last meeting ". Sergei smilled and replied menacingly "Strong words Windsor perhaps after i finsh you off, i will go see our mutual friend Selina Stone."

Edward flew at Sergei lifting his weight up and off the side of the mountain , as they fell towards the earth they brawled bones crashing agaisnt each other. Each blow fell like a flesh wrecking ball onto the other until the hardest hit of all happened, now laying face down in the snow Edward  rolled over to check for Sergei. Knowing that his healing factor and natural telekentic shields would mean the impact harmed him far less. hearing the faint mumblings of pain he located Sergei.  The russian looked up at him and mubbled " It looks like you won this round windsor (cough), but your actions betray you your friends cover is blown  soon she will recieve a vistit from one for my many friends from home. See you again soon " Eddy looked down at Sergei's  now powerless body his cybernetics must of given out after the fall he concluded, I best contact Selina  she needs to be  warned.  Edward focused his mind and his thoughts rushed across the lands like a raging tidal wave, he needed to locate her ASAP since he didnt know what could be coming her way. 

Reaching her mind he gives Selina the message " Selina this is Edward Windsor, the russians are coming for you. Somehow they know your not one of us. I know you can handle yourself but iam on my way.  I dont know what the threat could be and that worries me. Sit tight i shall be there in a matter of minutes"
Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nano

The noise from above echoed round him, Nano was the youngest combatant to sit in one of the iron cages that held the fighters. There were nine cages round the circular ring, when it came to his time the cage door would open and you would face who was ever left standing. The crowd stood at the edge of the ring placing beat on who would fall at the hands of the other or who would go the longest without tasting dirt. It was a normal Saturday night in the slums, Nano was born into the slums of Farwick. Where the nobles sat high above in their perfect city a small few where not as lucky to have wealth and food.  His father was a Celestic once a commander in Sigma until he was set up, taking the fall for a crime he never committed and now he lived in the shadows of the palace. The lights flashed onto his cage the gate opened, “Place your bets, Nano the son of Xor the only undefeated cage fighter.” His father had fought in the cages for ten years after Nano was born, most never made it past their third. He fought to put food on the table and provide for his family, six years later Nano’s mother took her own life, life in the slums became too much and she took her own life. After that day Xor never went back to the cage after that,   he found work cleaning the waters around Farwick the payment was almost nothing, but his father had lost his sprit and Now Nano was eighteen and able to fight, his father would kill him if he ever found up. Every day they trained, his father always telling him to fight only when it is needed. 

Nano stepped out of his cage, the cheers echoed round the ring, he ran a hand over his short black hair and his body glistened in the light showing every inch of his muscles. Two blue eyes locked onto the cage before him as another fighter walked out across for him.   Garrick was an older fighter a large scar ran from the top of his head down to his chin. When a ninjan fought another ninjan it could only be described as brutal. Their punches rocked the foundations of the building they stood in, using their super speed the battle could be over in the blink of an eye, but at the same time they had to make sure the crowd got what they wanted. Garrick was an experienced cage fighter, but Nano soon had the upper hand, his father’s training paying off. Catching the larger man by the waste he span behind him and then body slammed him to the ground, rolling with the attack Nano sat on top of him and let an array of fists connect. 

It was over; Garrick lay on the floor and tapped the ground. Nano rolled off and watched the older fighter walk off. The next cage opened “For one night only ladies and gentlemen I give you XOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR”.. Nano span on the spot his eyes looking at his fathers, rage, betrayal and sorrow looked back at him. “Father,” the crowd where going wild …The dust exploded from where his father had stood, Nano put up his arms to block the attack but it was too late, the thundering hand came down onto him, blood escaped his mouth. His father was now in close, holding his son too him “Is this what you wanted, to fought to feed are family.” Nano tried to break free but was thrown across the ring and into the wall. “stay down.” Was all he heard from him, every inch of his mind said no, but his sprit would not allow him.

Pushing off the ground Nano began to stand, he held his head down. Tears dropped to the ground “I can’t.” , “You should not have come” Xor’s voice was shaking as he moved again, Nano never blocked he took the attacks and fell to his knees, The crowd where silent. Xor turned his back on his son and began to walk away. “No” Nano stood again his voice almost an echo of when the fight had started. “You do not have to carry the world on your shoulders, let me help. I can do this” Nano screamed his tears now mixing with the pain and emotion. Nano knew his father had no choice but to fight him, if they didn’t they would be killed, both of them. Xor moved at a blinding speed, catching his son before he fell “I will carry the world for you my son, you all I have left. I won’t see you die in a cage. We do not need to fight for nothing, only fight for a reason.” And then it all went dark. 

Xor finished the fight in the cage that night; Nano was taken home and healed over night. They never spoke about that night again, Nano worked in the market from that summer on, helping as much as he could, the money was not as good as the cages but his father was proud of him and in the end family is the most imporatnt thing.