Avatar image for lord_knightfall
Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(Always under construction)

A company owned by Jason Larr. This is a tall building which deals with most of the buisness of Larr industries a weapons and science company. Although publically it weaponizes the average human and gives out cures for certain diseases it also attempts to get rid of the mutant gene, vampirism, rougarous, and other such things even though all three may have control over themselves.

Security: It is guarded by bots designed to defeat mutants. These bots can travel at sonic speed. Fire tracking rockets of various intentions. Are extremely manuverable with their four individually controlled treads. And have sensors and strength that threaten the likes of cyborgs. In addition to this they're many which are made from Nth metal which is a natural defense against magic. In addition to this there are normal security guards armed with three weapons each. A small machine gun with armor peircing rounds. An eagle pistol. And an energy weapon known as energy drainer which absorbs the energy of its target.

Jason Larrs office: Smackdab in the center Jason's office is the most guarded place in the building. It has anti magic walls and twelve different army bots protect it. Jason himself is armed with a reversable energy drainer capable of draining a city block and then leveling it. Combined with this are an assortment of traps each with a different threat in mind.

The curing room: This is where anything "not human" goes to be "cured." It is where most of the machines designed to make people normal humans again are housed.

The chamber: A large area deep underground and off below other buildings is where Jason has experimentations done on unwilling subjects. He deletes the genes which make them not human and replaces them with human ones. This is also where he keeps the more dangerous and violent opposition to his anti mutant movement.

The front door: The first floor which contains the many lobbyists who help orginize things such as unexpected meetings or the like. It is the third most guarded area in the building. The other two being Jasons office and the roof.

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

It was time to enact the plan. The plan to eliminate Jason Larr. Cydrus had called upon a vampire called Leon and he waited outside for the oppurtine moment. He set off his jetpack flying in through the window and set off gas bombs taking out the human guards. There were three bots in the vicinity and Cydrus dealt with the first by crashing his hand beneath it's armor and setting off a grenade. Leaping back as the bot exploded he dodged a rocket which the opposite bot also dodged. He pulled out the two swords across his back, a replacement for his cane, made to vibrate so fast they cut nearly anything. He hacked through the second one twisting to avoid it's attacks and fired a mini rocket at the last which fired its own to block it. They each sent a vollery each rocket colliding with one another until Cydrus slipped an electromagnetic one which pulled the bot forwards and then blew it up.

Cydrus got deeper into it as quickly as possible waiting for Leon.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lord_knightfall: Leon materialized on the ground looking over at Larr industries. "so....it seems as though there will be blood spilled" he said to himself as he ran down the steep embankment and around the back of the building. Once he saw a ditch of bodies he crawled up the vent using his nails to keep him dug deep into it and scittered up ther steel vent keeping hidden from the bots who had been distractred by the window. Leron slipped out and dug his nails into the ceiling and climnhbed pn the ceiling towards the office

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Cydrus looked around waiting for Leon, "Care to take out the door? We don't have much time before reinforcements come." Cydrus asked finally seeing him and speaking with a disguised voice.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: "i should shouldn't i....." he said as he activated the shield generator. The power draining ability inside the industries was making him feel ill. "Lets go" he said as he slammed himself through the Oak door and jumped through the energy drainers Taking the entire room in before locking onto jason (if hes in the room)

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Two bots were made of Nth metal, one had a Nth metal sword and bullets while the other had shrapnel grenades and rockets.

Two were made from steel and had rockets and automatic built in firearms. However one was designed to charge the enemy and collapse on them and the other to keep back.

The others were made from iron. Odd but it had been known to limit specific magical beings energy, unfortunately for Jason it didn't always work on vampires so only two bots contained something that could stop him. Four had spears with rockets on the end of them and the other four were designed to throw plasma grenades and use energy drainers. All of them were programmed to stop someone from getting to Jason.

Jason was typing extremely fast on a computer and was wearing something Cydrus hadn't anticipated. An electricity suit. Designed to surge with half the electric voltage and watts of lightning whenever it was touched as well as allow the user to practically fire the electricity.

"Kill him from a distance when you get the chance. I'll start with the Nth ones." Cydrus said to Leon in his distorted voice leaping forwards both swords ready to cut. He dodged the metal sword which flew right over his head and hit back the shrapnel grenade under the other bot where it exploded not completely putting it out but limiting its movements as it got caught in the gears. He managed to stab and pry off the firearm before getting hit aside for him to fire a rocket destroying the bot. However there was still the one behind him and the others.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@lord_knightfall: Yea kinda hard to do when the power nullifiers are up." eh said looking at Jason generator, or were he assumed it was "then again im dead, getting electrocuted wont kill me....but it'll hurt like hell" he said as he lept up on the desk and looked into jasons eyes with his own pale amber ones and then lept at him attempting to slam him into the wall and slash his stomach if he was able to

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Jason pressed a single more button dropping just a foot out of reach before coming back up on the opposite side of his desk with an unsettling grin and a large rifle.

He didn't say a word. He simply fired the thing sending a tons worth of propane at Leon with the intention to ignite it.

Cydrus began with the other bots taking out the six with rockets while attempting to dodge the steel ones.

"Well get through with him please, I'd rather not be killed...again." Cydrus's distorted voice said quickly after getting thrown across the room.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@lord_knightfall: The barrols exploded but leon just walked through them as his charred off skin began healing back over his skeletian and muscles and his hair was growing back out and then he regurgitated his own blood like a focite atjason. if it hit the blood would act as a conductor and the electric field would force jolts of electricity through his body until rather the belt shut off or his body became a crispy shell.

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Unfortunately Jason hadn't expected this kind of attack and it took out his suit.

"That's not enough!" He chuckled cracking his neck at which a beep could be heard, "It's out! Me or everyone in the basement, I assume you knew about them."

Cydrus tossed one grenade at each of the bots who easily dodged. However they were magnetic and followed the bots before they could react exploding on empact. The blast threw Cydrus against the wall but he stood back up in a moment and could see Jason from the back. He waited for Leon's call. No doubt Jason had a plan judging by his simple actions, some sort of weapon. Possibly a bio weapon.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@lord_knightfall: Hearing the beeping he looked over at cydrus. "Go get the others" he told him before looking back and cracking his own neck "He's mine....i was just thinking about how thirsty i was" he said and slowly began moving towards jasom as his eyes got blood shot with ice blue vains going toi his pale amber eyes

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

Cydrus nodded as he ran into the elevator and cut the cables.

"Nobody kills me...except me." Jason said grinning maliciously. A knife suddenly appeared in his hand which he plunged under his ribcage and into his heart. Immediately the energy drainers were turned on and the floors and wall became electrified.

The drop was unpleasant, as expected, and Cydrus got into the basement. But it wasn't good.

A giant pterosaur was flying around literally snapping people in half. There was no time to waste, Cydrus assumed this was what Jason had released. And it was definitely not a human and not friendly either.

He threw an energy draining grenade at it but it threw it literally crushed it and sucked in the energy it had released. Staring at Cydrus for only a few seconds it headed straight towards him. This was certainly not just a clone of a dead pterodactyl. It was something different. Cydrus threw a smoke bomb to obsruct its view. He could see its red eyes staring at him through the dark. An unpleasent voice was heard, it was unnatural. But he couldn't comprehend what it said. A sudden flurry of wind and both the Pterosaur and the smoke had gone. And Cydrus felt hald a table imbedded in his chest. He dropped to the ground. In a moment he was up. But only after he'd died.

Mutants and prisoners lined the walls. Many had already died and many were dying. A camera watched him. But no one was watching through it anymore. Everyone had left the building after Jason's heartbeat stopped.

"I hope you get down here soon," Cydrus said hoping Leon would come fast.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: @lord_knightfall The sudden jolt shot threough his body. He grunted but using his body like a conductor he forced himself forward and grabbed Jason making the electricity course through his body when eh stabbed himself. "kill yourself hurt yourself i don't care ill drink your blood just the same." he said as he watched jason dropped to the grounds. Kneeling down he plunged his fangs intyo te mans neck drinking blood from teh jugular and replenishing his energy he had been losing when he got the telepathic message and desided to try it back "is it that bad down there?" he asked

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"Think this, If you don't hurry. We may lose dozens of mutants and prisoners before anything can be done. Some sort of powerful resurrected pterodactyl was here and left plenty dead and dying." Cydrus said immediatly searching for something that could help. The place had plenty of science but nothing one man could simply do to save someone. Or someones rather. By combining allmost all his explosives together he blew a whole in the roof opening up into someones house.

"Get help!" His distorted voice ordered the frightened residents. They scurried off in terror at the fact that their floor exploded and a demon told them to get help. Although he had little doubt the father was looking for a rifle. This probablt meant some sort of name.

He began to do as much as he could to preserve those down there. He had learned some magic and ir was helping, a little. But he couldn't get them out alone. And that family wasn't back yet, not even with a weapon.

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lord_Knightfall
Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: (sorry, somehow got sick as hell

looking around the office after he unlatched his fangs from Jason jugular vain he picked up what looked like explosives. It seemed jason was full of surprises. He set them down on the floor and grabbed a few of the gernaids and put tehm on his armor and hands before looking at jasons shriveled bloodless body "thanks for the meal" he said to him as he activated the explosives. As they blew up he went down floor after floor, each time he activated a gernaid tat was tied to his body to blast threw each floor with heist as his powers were little use in this field. After many explosions leon crashed down into the experiment room seeing the dinosaur like being and looked over at knightfall as his skin healed slowly and his muscle and skin slowly grew back from the explosions. "sorry...didnt have the ability to teleport in here...had to take a detour"he said

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

(No problem! Are you better now?)

"You'll be taking more than that some time in the future," A mechanical goice of Jasons was heard. Cydrus looked up in surprise, although his red mask hid his face.

"I think he made an articicial intelligence! Let's get them out of here, I don't think we have much time." Cydrus said glad that Leon showed up. Although he could already hear the bots coming down fast.

Pulling out an explosive he threw it against the ceiling where it exploded opening up a good sized hole. He grabbed tables and anything he could quickly creating a ramp slash steps into the open.

"Are your powers back by now?" Cydrus asked, "If not I'll deal with the bots while you get them to safety."

Then he added as he put a few people out into the open, "Oh, and it appears we'll have some trouble in the future from a resurrected dinosaur of some form. I doubt it's going to leave us alone, probably programmed to come after us." He readied as simple bots began showing up near the entrance.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall: naa im still sick as hell

Hearing the voice he looked around and figured within moments that it was indeed an AI. "damn...didnt suspect that one" he said to knightfall as he looked at the hole that was now being built towards "and i think so as long as i can stay away from those neutralizers" he told him as the deactivated the shielding around him "as long as i stay out of there i should be fine" he told him calmly as he pulled his silver bladed midevil blade from his sheeth

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: (Too bad. I hope you get better soon)

"I didn't either. He probably expected an assassination and prepared for it." Cydrus groaned bringing another up and looking at Leon, "Alright, stall them as long as you can. I'll- gagh!" Cydrus's head got riddled with bullets. He fizzled back to life and looked up angrily leaping up and snapping the gun in to, "Get help I told you!" He roared. The distortion making him sound like an evil monster.

He leapt back down as the man ran off. His house was open to the road now so police would probably be there soon, and an ambulance.

"Alright we should get help soon," Cydrus said continuing to bring them up.

Various kinds of bots began pouring in ready for action and armed.

Jason's voice fizzled back, "By the way, if you don't hurry. This entire place is gonna blow. Just something to think about before you get ripped to shreds."

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_knightfall:

Watching as the Bots poured in he kept an ear tuned into what was being said by the knightfall as he spoke back"yea...it hurt enough being blown up the 1st 12 times going floor to floor" he said as he backed up and in a last move he sliced his wrest wide and sprayed blood made needles from it at the bots before he took off running "did they all manage top get out?" he asked hearing the dinosaur like being roar and speeding up slightly not wanting to get into a confrontation with it

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada:

"Now they are," Cydrys said laying doen the last one, "Let's get out of here!" He said leaping onto the ground while people stared at him and his demon mask.

The pterosaur vanished in a flurry of wings as the bots and the entire building began to collapse with flame covering it.

"Meet up back at my estate?" Cydrus asked mentally.

Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@lord_knightfall"Gotcha" he said as the entire building collapsed ontop of him. About 45 minutes later leon stood up from the wreckage and cracked his neck "Ow..." her said as he looked around "good...the shields down...i feel my strength again..." he said more to himself as he vanished into a black fog.

back at the estate...

leon walked into the room they had been in to start with and leaned on the wall. "Well...that was rather fun" her admitted as he put the device for shielding back on the wall and took a deep breath as he began to take on a more human like apperince.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Leon_Dissada