Kamelot Destroyed (Subterranean Base Operational)

KKamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KKamelot
No Caption Provided

"We're coming to you live outside the former technological portrait of modern innovation, Peak Tower. Where just moments ago the long awaited fate of the internationally traded firm was revealed. Quitnus Knightfall, philanthropist, billion dollar playboy, and former costumed vigilante...., was announced as the companies majority shareholder alongside several other newly appointed executives. Thus bringing an end to a turbulent transition and ramped speculation regarding the international firms future. I managed to catch with the elusive Knightfall as he made his way inside. Here's what he had to say."

"Mr. Stark was a hero in every sense of the word. A true modernizing mogul of ground breaking originality, who's cutting edge designs paved the way for the World's future. His death was felt by millions and the World is a lesser place without him in it. Hopefully we can take the company he loved to new and unthinkable heights. But with that being said, it is equally as important for us to move forward and cement our own legacy. Thank you."

"As you can see the entrepreneurial Knightfall has taken great strides in his efforts to honor the fallen champion, Anthony Stark. And yet in only a matter of hours, the new CEO's fingerprints can be seen all around. Earmarking and consolidating several New York based subsidiaries which now constitute the Knightfall's vanguardian vision. Fueling the publicly appointed moniker of the Modern Day Kennedy. From Live@5, I'm Amanda Hugginkiss. Good day, and have a pleasant tomorrow."

No Caption Provided

The Re-branded achievement of excellence now officially known as Kamelot, is a multinational conglomerate striving to set itself apart in an ever growing field of industrial sectors, markets, and technological fields. Replacing the infamous Peak Tower on 58th street near Columbus Circle, the Kamelot headquarters consists of several interconnected skyscrapers bridged by several architecturally avante garde atriums of multi-layered stories. The first of its kind. Kamelot's reach, though in its infancy, extends to an African mining company formerly contracted under the Knightfall Heritage Museum. It also encompasses a shipping yard, oil refinery, and agricultural production plant. Illustrating the various branches of diversity and influential economic structure. However the inspiring would be empire begins and ends with its extraordinary nerve center situated amongst the elite in Midtown Manhattan. A combination of iridescently shaded tints bleeding into a steampunk framed motif of Art Deco. Kamelot's monolithic main lobby is an awe inspiring masterpiece of undeniable attraction which instantly captivates the visiting public's unwavering attention. Fifty-one stories of office buildings, research and testing facilities, hotels, and designer shops. There is also a large memorial statue of Anthony Stark at the base of Kamelot. It is constructed from pure black vibranium and is a one of a kind masterpiece of sculpted remembrance. Countless tourists and inspiring heroes visit the site daily.

Subsidiaries

No Caption Provided

Knightfall Aeronautics

-

Silently successful do in large part to its exclusively small list of clientele, Knightfall Aeronautics' public face is known for its engineering construction of luxury, corporate,and private jets and airliners. Dogmatically dedicated to keeping their state of the art Slipstream corporate jets out of the hands of rock and sports stars in favor of supplying trust worthy corporations. Turning KA's airliner concepts into a cult like item among the rich and famous for its fashionable to have, yet nearly impossible to own, appeal. KA also plays with concepts and military aviation with its own branch. Fabricating experimental research planes uniquely built for the United States government and NASA. Manufactures highly successful jet fighters and helicopters. The more notable models being the W-K NightWraith and the Arrowhead attack helicopter. Kamelot's undisclosed governmental space exploration contracts with NASA not only provide an extremely lucrative flow of income, but also provide the Black Mamba (Quintus Knightfall) with an inside track on potential space based threats.

Knightfall TR&D

(Technological Research & Development)

-

Knightfall CytoTech -A facility striving towards reasonable healthcare for impoverished citizens through researching and developing new and better medical procedures and systems. Thanks to newly acquired technologies, medical breakthroughs, and determination, CytoTech may become a viable alternative for the countries failed healthcare system. Working side by side with like minded pharmaceuticals companies to develop new medicines for different diseases an incurable cancers.

The Knightfall Cave v2:

No Caption Provided

(Complete)

No Caption Provided

After his death at the hands of the mad mutant hater, Charlemagne LeBeau, Quintus' clandestine sanctuary was unceremoniously marauded. Pilfered beyond repair, violated and poached to such a degree that the stain has left an irreversible mark on the Knightfall's psyche. Determined however to rebuild the once legendary cave, the Dark Arashikage has begun construction on a new and improved underground command center beneath Kamelot Enterprises.

• The Kamelot of Knightfalls is accessible to the public. Anyone may visit the plethora of various offices and tenements housed inside its majestic interconnected Skyscrapers.
  • o major destruction without permission (please ;D)
  • If you are seeking an audience with Quintus' masked persona (The Black Mamba) you will be wasting your time. As far as the public is concerned Quitnus no longer engages in a war on crime.
  • Any Knightfall who so chooses will be granted shareholdings and stock options. You may also take up residence, be it temporary or long-term
  • Have a question, just ask.

- Shark-Repellent Measures -

• The Golden Parachute is a provision in a CEO's contract. It states that he will get a large bonus in cash or stock if the company is acquired. This makes the acquisition more expensive, and less attractive. Unfortunately, it also means that a CEO can do a terrible job of running a company, make it very attractive for someone who wants to acquire it, and receive a huge financial reward.
  • The supermajority is a defense that requires 70 or 80 percent of shareholders to approve of any acquisition. This makes it much more difficult for someone to conduct a takeover by buying enough stock for a controlling interest.
  • A staggered board of directors drags out the takeover process by preventing the entire board from being replaced at the same time. The terms are staggered, so that some members are elected every two years, while others are elected every four. Many companies that are interested in making an acquisition don't want to wait four years for the board to turn over.
  • Dual-class stock allows company owners to hold onto voting stock, while the company issues stock with little or no voting rights to the public. That way investors can purchase stocks, but they can't purchase control of the company.

• The crown jewels defense - Sometimes a specific aspect of a company is particularly valuable. For example, a telecommunications company might have a highly-regarded research and development (R&D) division. This division is the company's "crown jewels." It might respond to a hostile bid by selling off the R&D division to another company, or spinning it off into a separate corporation.
  • Flip-in - This common poison pill is a provision that allows current shareholders to buy more stocks at a steep discount in the event of a takeover attempt. The provision is often triggered whenever any one shareholder reaches a certain percentage of total shares (usually 20 to 40 percent). The flow of additional cheap shares into the total pool of shares for the company makes all previously existing shares worth less. The shareholders are also less powerful in terms of voting, because now each share is a smaller percentage of the total.
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler did work.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By kidman560

yo can i come work for you Oliver is pretty good in biochemistry, and playing with technology. im pretty cheap too! lol

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate when the italics re-adjust themselves post-post.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Laughingstock

This is awesome!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit it's gone mainstream

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

Now this is some overly badass stuff, awesome.

I cracked up here.

"Mr. Stark was a hero in every sense of the word. A true modernizing mogul of ground breaking originality, who's cutting edge designs paved the way for the World's future. His death was felt by millions and the World is a lesser place without him in it. Hopefully we can take the company he loved to new and unthinkable heights. But with that being said, it is equally as important for us to move forward and cement our own legacy. Thank you."

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Trinity-Blue
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Urban_Ronin
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where do I go to book an appointment...

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Trinity-Blue
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@schlampe said:

@quintus_knightfall: You know I'd be the best secretary ever...I think. Maybe.

You killed the past owner. And then work for the new one?

Industrial sabotage XD

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: You could make sure all my sh!t is spelled correctly :D

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Oh, you thought he was actually going blue?
Kidding. He's totally a hero. Would be funny though, if only because Bruce Wayne has Cassandra Cain kill Tony Stark to get his business.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: lol wasnt sure what you were talking about, so when I doubt drop some Mr. White as Lex Luthor. My current motto.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Fangirl mode activated

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: Oliver walked into the lobby wearing a nice suit. "Dang i would love to be the owner here." he thought to himself. He saw a beautiful looking blonder standing nearby, so he walked up to her and asked "Excuse me miss, but do you know where i might apply for a position at this fine institution!" Oliver looked the girl over "She doesn't seem so tough!"

No Caption Provided

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mercy_

Ellie will love this place >:)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: On a side note, the thought of you with your own vehicle scares the ish outta me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: My styles gone mainstream. Time to self destruct and keep it movin. What to do next...

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Trinity-Blue
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could totally play the role.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

And thats why they call it Kame a lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Urban_Ronin
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kidman560
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mercy_
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@quintus_knightfall said:

@_animus_: LOL "your" style. Gotcha.

I'm not butt hurt about it lol. You gonna tell me A corp had zero influence?

Oh no no, most def. As did Halo, Peak, and Wayne Ent, Avengers Tower, etc. Its just a little funny to call it "your" style when its a concept that pre-dates Animus. But the trademark logo thing is straight jacked no lie :D

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe said:

Why are you telling me this? I already know it.

So you saw that I responded to your help post :P

@schlampe said:

I wanna apply!

With Schlampe o_O

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@quintus_knightfall: Well that's so nice of you to consider that.

No, not with Malicia. No way. Someone else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@quintus_knightfall said:

@_animus_: LOL "your" style. Gotcha.

I'm not butt hurt about it lol. You gonna tell me A corp had zero influence?

Oh no no, most def. As did Halo, Peak, and Wayne Ent, Avengers Tower, etc. Its just a little funny to call it "your" style when its a concept that pre-dates Animus. But the trademark logo thing is straight jacked no lie :D

lol damn why the fight or flight?

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Urban_Ronin
Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Long as no one tries to kill me when I'm there, kinda runs in the family :P

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: ha ha omg i love that movie. The Red Stapler!

fine how do i get a job where i get paid?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dexter_stark: I cant promise anything. Knightfalls are a murderous crew of outlawish assholes in designer suits :P

@schlampe:

I like it. Trying to contain my excitement.

@andres_knightfall:

Nice. I'll be waiting

@_animus_:

Its my under-developed frontal lobe. Seriously though, it was in my mind the entire time to try and set-up an eventual boardroom rivalry with Animus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: So just say that lol Damn, I came in with a box of cigar and you pulled out a knife and shit.

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

So just say that lol Damn, I came in with a box of cigar and you pulled out a knife and shit.

Maaaan lol its all good. We just see things through different colored glasses I guess.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: You working here. Isnt that what you said? I'm lost >_>

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Yes. I guess I should send you a PM or something at some point to make sure everything's smooth?