Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

I Give Them What They Want...

No Caption Provided

The Manufacturer Of True Peace Would Release Its Products

A destabilization of the economy was due to the flood of products being brought throughout the market. Such products that would bring cloths into the globes veins that was controlled by the crashing tides of the working population. The tides that brought the shores of the economy it's salt and butter would be dammed down by their peoples own valiant efforts to stop such unnecessary efforts. Efforts that was seen by the laboratory to be counterproductive towards their short lifespans. The wasted growth should be towards the greater image that they are too dazed by their own entertain to appreciate. Said tomfoolery would be quickly stopped by the inspiring products that the doctor would release, practically giving away to the public. As those who would choose the perspiring warmth of the doctors lug would bring the laboratory's manufacturing to its full purpose. With these little candies that the doctor would bring into the world, too sweet for these utterly useless beings to comprehend, will clog the economies veins and stop the tides crashing. Swiftly bringing it to a calm resting shore where the ocean of the world can finally be at peace. The inspired peoples effort to bring the running veins of the world to a stop.

The wanted taste of these forbidden candies would bring an uproar to the people. Obtaining the command of the products will achieve their endeavors. The help of the endless purchases that flooded the economies market, would bring an upcoming storm between the dams and the tides that would try to break free from the doctors grasp. Some will leak as the tides are persistent but with the pressure that the worthy will bring is a strong desire and will eventually heal the gaps and completely trap those ineligible to exist in their utopia. Their dream home. Their kingdom, their most wanted wonderland, The Laboratory.

32 Minutes Ago: The Arrival Of The First Purchase Has Been Glorious!

The construction of their utopia has been enabled by the wealthy purchases of those that supported the same dream
The construction of their utopia has been enabled by the wealthy purchases of those that supported the same dream

Flavors To Die For

Traveling undetected through the cities sewer systems. The endless packaged candies of various flavors of mothers, babies, children and undead would arise from the structures floors and begin their assault to the thousands of students that roamed the universities school facilities. I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM. However this isn't ice cream. The candies of the laboratory were hard, sour coated, unforgiving flavors. When licked down to the core, bathed by the pain and screams of the corpses of students, blood would soak the candies and wash away the sour layers. The true flavor of sweetness would come out and evolve into a state of ecstasy.

Present: Deadly Force Will Used To Protect This Area.

No Caption Provided

Flashing lights of blue and red surrounded the desired location. Barricading the grounds, no one was allowed to leave, shooting those who escaped, suspecting them to be infected. The police department and arriving military would quarantine the area. The school grounds has been chosen to be the first constructed levee. Chosen by the will of the people! Such grounds have been pillaged and cleansed by the laboratory's services. However the monsters are evolving through the corpses of the students. Slowly adapting to the defensive environment that caged them in. They would continue to hunt the hiding survivors and soon spread out through the transcendent power of their victims.

Rules/Comments:

• Someone bought a buttload of ("candy") monsters and chose to attack the undefined university.
  • I'm gonna make a series of attacks connected to the recent blog I made.
  • So I was eager to attack something...then got lazy at the end.
  • No blowing it up lol
  • feel free to ask questions.
  • Location? I duno, which city would you recommend? I guess Gothic.
  • Stop it if you can, otherwise it will just spread lol.
  • University name? duno, George Hound University... lol

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely interesting! Good luck :D

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know exactly who to send ^_^

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Neon_Leon

Leon, Stella and Samus...iiiii mean future Stella are in!

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rye

If I Was Good, What Would I Do?

The channeling fluids ran a course through his vigorous and bold form. Like a streaming river that was pushing and pulling the walls of his exterior that forced him to tighten his mass. It was Inflicting an urge to increase the pressure in his destabilizing network of muscles. He was caught in the disruptive vibrations of the stream. He couldn't escape it, he was drowning in it. The power was piercing through the tight gaps of flesh and towards the direction of shrieks. Flexing his muscles it forced him to lean towards the direction of thousands screaming. It was flagging him to go there. The tireless sanguine fluid that was rushing through his body was the instinct of the laboratory calling out to him. Welcoming him.

The rapid glimmer of law enforcement vehicles and blockages would summon the shadow of the distressed brute. Casting it towards the entrances brick wall as he leaped across. The shadow brought out a preposterous figure that was overly constructed with bouldering muscles that outlined his form. Ascending the barricading line from the outside where it was safe. The beast was last seen charging through the facilities doors by eye witnesses.

Annie: "Good.. Good, now that you're back to where your REAL friends are, maybe you can send a message to our father?"

Rye followed the screams and war cries of the campus students. Running through the halls of the first sector that was completely littered with victims. Damaged lights would laze the bodies in gloom. Their fatty beef of the victims exteriors besmirched the walls in the truest color of pain and misery. The red taint of the splattered buckets of paint of which they were treated like made the halls like a child's water park. Slips and slides, shower heads, and sprinklers would be constructed and stacked on each other like the results a sudden stampede. Their workers that operated such contraptions enjoyed it as much as a kid in an actual park. The undead that feasted on their fleshed hulls were evolving with every bite. They shouldn't waste ANYTHING, or else it would be murder.

Rye would ignore the welcomed feast and followed the noise of struggle, but where should he go? The sounds of those innocent being butchered and embraced were coming from all directions. He could not save them all in time. The arriving hordes from the underground were coming in faster than he could kill them.

Neck: "He's not answering us, I don't think he's here for a family visit."

Stella_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stella_Star

2022, Houston, Texas

"Ten seconds until time jump. Please remain still. 5...."

24 year old Stella was about to make her very first trip through time with her state-of-the-art timesuit, Promise, named due to a promise she made her father years ago. She exhaled heavily, and said "Here we go!"

"4...."

The loud, but not quite deafening counting of Stella's invention caused her helmeted face to show the pain her ears were under. "I gotta turn the AI's volume down." she remarked.

"3....2...."

Nerves began to increase, and Stella became tense, as the countdown neared completion. "Oh, I hope this works." She said. 25 year old Leon McLaine placed his hands on either side of Stella's helmet, and kissed the faceplate. She leaned in, and kissed the inside of the glass. "It will. Now go be a star!" Leon told her, as he backed up a few feet from the suit that was about to carry away his beloved wife.

"1....Jumping now."

A bright white light began to pulse from Promise, getting brighter with each pulse, until the entire lab was so full of light, that if Leon were looking, he'd never be able to see again. Luckily, he was not, and had closed his eyes with the first few pulses. When he opened his eyes, the light was gone, and so was Stella. Leon waited a few minutes for Stella to return, when finally, a light appeared, and he closed his eyes to shield them from Stella's arrival. When she appeared, her timesuit was extremely damaged, smoking and sparking from what was clearly a hard-fought battle. She fell over, and Leon caught her before she hit the ground. "Stella, are you alright?" he asked, frantically. She removed the cracked helmet from her head, and breathed in quickly. "I did it. They're safe." She answered. He laid her down to let her rest "What happened?" He inquired.

2015, Gothic City

I went back to that university we went to to find my dad. You know, the infected one that didn't even end up having heartless at all? That one. I appeared in the cafeteria, and as wandered through the university, I eventually found a strange creature I later found out was named @rye. I thought he was one of the monsters, so I pointed my plasma cannon at him, and said "Give me one good reason not to shoot you."

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats some good writting

Stella_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stella_star: Rye, But to be honest It's just because I've always love His stuff.

Stella_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: Thanks. I really like writing Leon and Stella. Which reminds me, I need to write a present day Leon and Stella post. Yours was pretty cool, too. I love that Rye's voices have names. I was gonna do a voices thing with Leon, but it kinda never happened.

Rye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rye

@stella_star:

Annie: "We didn't bring any lunch money!"

Neck: "Let's rob that chick! TAKE HER LUNCH MONEY! WE'RE HUNGRY!"

What was it? The infrastructure of her reinforcements was foreign to his eyes. He has not feasted his sight on such a secure and bulky form before. It baffled him, she was not of the origins of such brutal art that was around them. Her surface did not match the exposed flesh. Her weapon did not match the oversize fangs and claws. She was of an entirely different world from the one he knew. It puzzled his newborn mind. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN IT. Rye could not accept the changes from his environment. The flesh of his father could not accept such atrocity that stood before him, it was the opposite of the utopia that the laboratory wanted. The flesh inside of him was crying out to drown the female in the dazed heat he was beginning to feel in her presence. He had no quarrel with her, yet the calls of his creators would make him hate everything around him, he resisted it for so long but he couldn't combat this feeling entirely. It was fighting back, he didn't know what to do.

Compressed breathing irregularly inhaled and exhaled out of his stressed body. He stared her down, eyes widening like a feral. He was screaming inside.

Rye: STOP, STOP IT! ILL KILL ALL OF YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! IM GOING TO GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES! MY FINGERS! I NEED TO FEEL YOUR FLESH! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!

Annie: I think we broke him!

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He cried.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a42ac11a1d9e
deactivated-5a42ac11a1d9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's an RP? And what happens when you enter?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a42ac11a1d9e
deactivated-5a42ac11a1d9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braum said:

@starman_:

• RP stands for Roleplay, as you can see, these people are writing through the perspective of their created character.
  • What happens when you enter? when you join a roleplay you have to cooperate and sell the created environment through your characters thoughts and actions. As you read Rye and Stellar, they are perfect examples. You can read the about me sections in their profile to have a good summary of what their characters are and how they would act.
  • In this Roleplay, the setting is a university being under attacked by undead and monsters.

Thanks.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stella_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stella_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was strange thing meeting @rye. He looked at me as if I couldn't be real. As if my mere existence contradicted everything he needed to believe. As if I was a monster. I watched him wrestle with his thoughts (I can only imagine what they were) until finally he screamed "Get out of my head!" So I replied "What? No, I'm real. As real as um... what's popular that everyone knows is real in 2015? Ah well, you probably wouldn't know it anyway. So are you a friend or foe?" I kept my aim fixed on his head, hoping he could be friendly, but seriously doubting it.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Future Stella will be written on the Stella account, while present day Stella will be with Leon on this account in an attempt to avoid confusion)

Leon and Stella arrived at the University hoping to find Heartless, or at least some sort of lead to find Stella's father, where they found a plethora of officers waiting near the entrance to the main building. They seemed to have been there a while, as they were now more casual. Leon and Stella hid themselves behind a police cruiser, and listened in as two officers were talking. "Does anyone know what's in there yet?" said one of them. "No, the chief's too much of a... careful person... to give the order to move in." said the other. The first officer replied, "It can't be worse than the prison house we lost on the south side." "I hear that." The second agreed. "Some people think it was those vigilante freaks that started it. It still confuses me, though." "What?" "Why that Maurice guy was with them. His record was clean as a whistle. The guy never even jaywalked. Why would he be running with a bunch of psychopaths and a space Ork?" "Space Ork?" "Yeah, I kid you not, they had an Ork that was from outer space. That group was bizarre. I don't doubt for a second it was them." "Maybe this is them again." "I ain't goin in there if it is." Stella whispered to Leon "You think he's here?" Leon replied "I dunno, let's go check." The two snuck around the car and avoided being sighted by the officers, as they quietly entered the taped-off University.

They wandered around until they found dozens of babies... Only these babies weren't human. It would be impossible to accurately say what these babies really were, but beasts or monsters are common terms that somewhat work. Leon summoned his red sword, too afraid to use his keyblades, as they might have done more harm than good. He flew down a hallway towards the bloated babies, as they crawled towards him. He pointed the sword, and said "Please don't be deadly, please don't be deadly." After Leon's display, the babies started crying on the ground. "Leon! You made them cry!" Stella shouted. Leon softly returned his feet to the ground, dropped his sword, and picked up a baby, saying "Oh no, don't cry! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." The babies began crying harder... "No, please don't cry! It's okay!" And harder... "It's alright! Rock a bye baaaby, in the" *BOOM* The babies exploded violently, flinging chunks of guts bones, and skin all around, severely hurting Leon. He fell to the ground, with wounds all over. His finger glowed brightly, as it began working overtime to heal the extensive damage the babies had done.

He'd be fine, if Stella could get him out of there. If. She dragged him into a classroom to find twisted children creations sitting in all of the seats. Frantically she grabbed Skwoosh from her side and began to shoot their heads off, simply because she thought that's just what you do to zombies. A few of them began to run, and she dragged Leon back out of the classroom by the shirt collar, while shooting more of them, burning holes into their skulls with plasma bolts, and keeping them a good distance away from her. She turned around, and saw from both sides of the hallway hundreds of full grown zombies approaching their position. She barraged them with blasts, and several were felled with each shot, but she couldn't stop the horrid creatures from taking their prize forever. Not like this, anyway. She looked back into the room, and found she'd left one of the child-like zombies left, which was stuck in its chair, trying to get to Stella, but constantly being stopped by the other chairs it was bumping into. She shot its brains out, and dragged Leon back into the classroom.

She rapidly shut the door and placed as many chairs as she could in front of it to barricade it. Terror filled her face, as she stood shaking, pointing her gun at the door, expecting the worst. "Leon, I need you to wake up!" She said, but to her dismay, Leon wouldn't wake up until this ordeal had ended.

Stella_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers