Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley
No Caption Provided

Unknown Underground Facility

Feeding on my flesh, grateful for what they are taking from me. The art pieces the laboratory creates are not for the weak minded like these insects scattering about wearing capes. They cannot comprehend the meaning of the ambition my veins awakens for. The illustrious bath of twisted warfare lays beneath their feet unknowing the spirited loyalty that I have issued long before their arrival. Please do dine and refresh within my grasp. For you will grow into a perfected man. I arrange towards the cantankerous awakening of intruders. Itchy little feet make upon my still-born flesh will not stop me. Itching away at the metal floors, banging and pumping the facilities heart. The consequences of the insects salvaging brings the erratic gears of the laboratory to smell their foods fresh awe-inspiring meat. Come closer if you dare, for your arrival is most pleasing. The facility waits for you, yearning for just a taste calling out for you like a beacon in the sky. A great towering castle whose prize await you if you dare claim it. Like a sleeping princess destined for a princes kiss to awake from the nightmare they are trapped in. Awake us from our nightmare of morbid rest, we need to feast on your pain. Once again. Our addiction begins with you my sons. For we will be born again.

Through the goodwill of the laboratory, you are rewarded with the joyous experience of the harmonious being that has been born in your honor. My clones...No... Myself... My legion. Would like to greet you.

The dense weight of vocalized pain stiffened any thought of escape, in the distance the singing screams and suffering like an aerie ballet of a majestic symphony echo out the thoughts of running, but why would you want to leave the warm nurturing grasp of their welcoming? Only the volatile and weak minds that were unworthy of the doctors gifts would believe that this place was pure antipathy. The heavily constructed facility was being harassed by the pestering hooks of newborn hatching claws and booming voices of the fiery abominations adding to the orchestra that has become the great master piece. This was the birth of art, not war! For these beings were only born to create buckets of delicate paint and the accommodating world to be the perfect canvas that the doctor has brushed upon to create the flesh whining layers of the uterus to create the perfect environment for the children he cared upon.

No Caption Provided

For his efforts have been dared upon. Cloning would of been a task of ease, but for the formula and the mystery of his own body was of questionable doubt. Every clone a failure in his eyes, but not to the cages they are brought into. Creating himself would only produce the monsters that hide inside of him. Monsters that would grow feral instead of the perfection he wished for. These beast where accomplished warriors but not the exotic champion that the doctor portrays. Expunged of any intellect. Except existence has been true. Only for a few. Slowly rising, showing architectural similarities of the doctor himself. His hopes and their dreams would soon become true. For the mass of one doctor is lethal, but of many would be conquering.

The suffering of my mothers has not been in vain, for our children's flesh bathes upon these divine beings. It will be soon for our flesh to finally be united of this realm of consciousness. They will soon awake into the wonderland I have created for them, but for now caution must be given. Guards of the laboratory roam the halls, Soldiers at the ready. traps that release the hordes of undead and packs of children await for those who trigger them. Recyclers waiting ravish the fallen. Armed trucks coming in and out giving the facility the necessary equipment to sustain their high procedures. It was a serpents nest ready to be stirred. Please do come inside my friends. We won't bite.

Rules:

• I was bored and rushed this..so yeah.
  • Cloning process will be complete in 2 hours - 1 day depending on how much trouble I run into.
  • Stop me if you can lol. Pls no blowing it up.
  • Don't worry, I don't like killing off peoples RPCs, so it's pretty much a safe place.
  • If you have any questions feel free to ask, i'm an open book.
  • The location...I duno...near Gothic.. lol

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I'm going to practice using "Future/Adult" Ultra Girl here to attack your base if it's okay)

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: The Noble Queen from the magical kingdom of Mewni had traveled years into the past to delay a horrible event that would come forth, the black suit which Star Butterfly would acquire from Maverick was soon enveloped in mystical armor called the Armor of Star.

No Caption Provided

As she walked down the stairways of the dim underground facility she spoke with a lions voice "Professor Wheatley, please reveal yourself as we have much to discuss"

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

A bloated gurgle and a silent growl can be heard with footsteps tapping in the darkness. In such a short time, a fat guard is seen in front of her munching on something. Silvia dripping on the skin smeared floor. Behind her an armored soldier with sores running down its skin. Easing out puss from its open pores. These abominations were slowly surrounding her in the tight corridors. Peaking around corners and revealing their faces. Faces that would usually be of horror and malice. But these faces were of joy, smiles. Huge ones. The presence of such a elaborate being in their grasp made them adorn the environment in a haste for her eligible death. She was challenging them in her sudden entrance but they all seem to stop advancing at a certain distance. Bound to the doctor, They can only move through his will, and through his will alone, He had no reason to assault her unless he needed more favorable meat but they had a years supply of fresh tissue. Fortunate enough for her that he would rather continue working. It was unlikely that the doctor would decline such a beautiful prey, but it was that time for year to heal the world again.

"I have no quarrel with you...but please...make yourself at home" His crooked but cheerful voice was received through the hallway speakers that echoed through the corridors. "If you're here for an appointment, you've come at a bad time..."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: The Queen of Mewni remained calm despite the horrid creatures that littered the underground facility, I am in the belly of the beast, I am the light that will purge a pathway through it "Unfortunately for you Doctor this is an medical emergency that needs to be discussed" UG unknowingly made a pun as she began to casually walk deeper and deeper into the facility.

She pulled out a memory crystal from Mewni that glowed a cyan light as it memorized the surrounding area for future intel so in case UG had to come back here she would not be lost, her armored foot steps clanked at a steady rhythm as she searched ruined and abandoned rooms for the cloning area she wished to examine.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_:

Her clearance was not accepted, but the principles of the laboratory had to entice her wishes. An emergency that was requested was not fitting at the time, however when someone was in need of help the laboratory's grasp would quickly cleanse it, with or without the nurturing hands of the doctor. Maintaining the bodies without distraction would be soon out of the objective. It was such a crucial moment. They did not have time to spend with the ambitions that would most likely be menial. To minimize the distractions, they would give her an overwrought attempt to send the ape away. At the last stage of development there would always be a pest like her that would try to mingle their way into the efforts of what they do not understand. Her annoyance has prompted the facilities investigation on her. A nurse came out of the shadows in front of her. "Please come with me into the emergency clinic, The doctor will be with you shortly" Trying to lead her to what she requested. A room farther away from the doctor at the other side of the facility. The Queens slow pace would allow the creatures to quickly gather around her. Slowly caging her in.

Wheatley's voice came through the speakers once again. "Please do follow the nurse....It would make things....A lot......Quicker...For you...And me.."

He then repeated his line before. "But please...Make yourself at home..."

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: "Please do follow the nurse....It would make things....A lot......Quicker...For you...And me.."

wait, UG stopped in her tracks as she felt something off "Today is a momentous occasion for Wheateley, he would not be trying to lead me towards him for he knows what I came to do"UG entered a combat stance as swirling particles of mana began to emit from her arms to form the Sword of Solus "he would want me to get away as far as possible so he can finish his project before it's interrupted"Yes, it makes sense the Doctor is trying to trap me. Serves me right for trying to reason with him

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_:

Suddenly the nurse started to change appearance, her physic started to bloat. Her stomach extended. She instantly had the appearance of a innocent pregnant woman. "What are you doing!" The nurse quickly snapped at her. Trying to calm her down with her hands performing a downwards gesture. She didn't want the queen to raise her sword. They were only there to help her situation. "If you're that anxious for medical care we can hurry to the emergency room! Please don't do anything rash, the children are watching!" Slowly walking towards her"I have a family and a baby..I'm only coming closer to calm you down" The Nurse brought a hesitant smile to her appearance. It was only the queen and the nurse. All other noises and figures went away in order to make her less tense.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: The Queen had conflicting emotions but eventually she hesitantly sheathed her sword, I don't need Solus to fight my way out."No, I am not following you but please head back to your work station" she stated sternly as she took a deep breath and turned around towards the opposite direction the nurse was originally leading her to.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_: "Please no wait!" She raised her arms out forward but collapsed. She groaned in pain while hugging her stomach. "Help me!...It's not meant to be this early!" A last attempt to keep her still. The nurse was in labor. Screaming in pain. The innocent appearance of a young woman in labor would be hard to resist. Blood and water gulping out between her legs that made a stream across the floor. Gasping for air, her pleads for help would be continuous through the hallways facility. "Oh god! please don't leave me!" The nurses manipulated labor would surely distract even those of faint hearts. The smells of her odor rising as quickly as her high pitched screams.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: UG's heart and facial features hardened as she clenched her fists "I'm sorry but this is not a coincidence, if it is then please forgive me"UG began to pace away slowly much to her dismay as she heard the cries of pain and flesh being torn there's a more important task at hand.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_: The farther the queen started to walk away the louder and the more painful the nurses screams were. Blood gurgling shouts towards the queen that left her. Insults and pleads. She was left alone on the cold floors of the laboratory . With the girls shrewd actions the depths of the laboratory were opened again. The presence of creatures began to follow her once more after she left the safeguard of the nurse. Shadowy figures scatter in front of her and behind. Taunting her to flee. "You actually left her? How cruel must you be. Cruel indeed....Please go back and help her...Or we will have to assist you out of the facility and..ahah!... call the police!..." The doctors voice was much more cheerful now. A cheerful chant to bring the smiles back to his children.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: "If you truly care about her go save her yourself" UG replied back aggressively as she pressed hard on the ground as she prepared to power dash through the facility, spirit energy was building up steadily as she was about to use a variation of super speed.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_:

"Well then" This lead him to no other choice since she omitted every attempt, every warning and every cry. For the sake of his children, The laboratory began to manifest its charge towards the girl. Scurrying like rats. Packs of children began to release from the depths of the corridors. Endless amounts of augmented claws and toothed jaws with the sheer power and size to charge through metal began their gore motivated assault. Skimpy bodies as individual targets but their hive like packs attacked in groups like ravages in an endless chase for her most wanted carcass. If this first line of defense would not simply do the trick to make the unworthy suffer they would eventually have to induce proper counter measures.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: Alas it was too late as the spell was completed and the power dash launched the hero forward like a bullet. An aura of intense energy enveloped the Queen as she plowed through the regular bio matter defenses like a hot knife through butter, everything including the massive bulk doors that stood in her path were vaporized by a glowing sphere of energy that transported UG across the facility in a straight line.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

The doors that shielded his clones where turned to ash in an instant. But what is upon this very room? Cyrotubes? Tanks? Maybe a cage. What lies is Squeaking. The pitched tone of stubborn metal can be heard through the recent mist of flying shrapnel. Back and fourth. Back and fourth. He rocked them to sleep. "Ssshhh, I just got them to sleep.." In the middle of the room that was invested with monitors, tubes and glass tanks was three individual metal baby cribs. Among them was Doctor Wheatley with his back turned to the intruder. A slender giant looking down on three newborns. Too focused on his little creations to greet the girl. Concentrated on their health. They looked like three normal ordinary human babies. "Unless you're here to give them presents and mothers milk, I suggest you leave.." He said as he began to feed them with baby bottles.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: The energy field faded away and the Queen of Mewni returned back to a professional manner as she lowered her voice in order not to disturb the children "Doctor, we need to talk about your clones now"

The Queen didn't seem interested in killing the infants that Wheately was nurturing and she seemed more interested in talking rather then fighting. She glanced around to make sure she wasn't getting surrounded and then spoke again "It's quite important"

X-Tinct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_:

Looking around to see his new guest "What... No presents?" Disappointed in her he went back to feeding his little darlings. "What do you want then?"

"I think i'll name you....Wheatley!"

(Yay!)

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: UG titled her head confused and them remembered "Oh yes, pardon me..I do have a present as a matter of fact" spiritual energy ripped a whole through time and space to the Queen's hammerspace where she stored numerous items.

She grabbed a creature by the neck and pulled it out "a pet for the children"

She paused "perhaps we can discuss business away as not to disturb them?" UG let go of the weird creature from Mewni as it scampered to Wheately and attempted to nibble his toes off.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_:

Tickles.. "No...Here is fine." He could not leave their presence. As he would believe that they wouldn't leave his. Already bound to each others will. He couldn't leave them if he tried. "Hurry up and say what you have to say...You see, I have all day to talk to you...But the critters behind us, not so much..We don't want to wake them up with all the ruckus" His warning was given. Booming footsteps of a enormous beast was slowly but surely coming its way to her. Each step louder than before. Each stomp vibrated the entire facility. Strong enough for dust and dried scabs from the ceiling to fall off. The creatures of abdominal science awaited her from the outside. Awaiting to introduce themselves to her with each bite and slash as a greeting. Shifting in their movements in the dimmed hallways, scattering about like insects.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: The Queen nodded "Very well then I will make my point" she pointed at Wheately "you must cease creating more life forms identical to yourself, for the next people who come will kill them all" she lowered her hand and gave a compassionate face "I'm not going to kill your children doctor, I'm here to save the ones you have now"

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_:

"You think I don't already know that?" Pacing his words more aggressively towards her. He's not distracted anymore. His babies have finally developed, as his worries has already washed away. He can finally be himself again. The unloving, yet still good-humored package of meat. Loving towards his guest in her full worth he smirked at how pathetically passive she was towards him. His agitating spree of words would then continue while he stared her down.

"Then what? You're going to lock them away in a far away land?"

He would begin to bargain on that idea as it would be advantageous for his plans. He showed no despair as even if the babies flesh and mind could be taken away. They are made of him, they are him and will forever be bound to one another. A sickening biological bond that ties these certain desperado fates together. A trade of equal value that he would quickly lash at her intentions. "If I descend these creations upon your ownership, it would be of equal trade... A flock of your hair for one...A stab with your sword in the babiesarm for another and both of your permanent eyes for the last." His mortifying wishes were of only of an already evoked procedure that he has thought of many times. To at least keep one for himself. "If you're not here to rescue my baby..maybe even two of them, then...advice? Wisdom that you would be willing to share would be omit. I'm not interested anymore."

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I want to see more shitface for some reason...GET ON IT.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[Some part of me...I kinda wanna.]

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: It was visible that the Queen's patience had been strained "Doctor, I'M NOT here to take your children I am here to PREVENT you from making any more" she gestured around "you think they're just going to keep them in captivity?" she scoffed "oh no Doctor, they're going to find out what makes them tick and reverse the gifts you gave them"

her eyes seemed to beg as she spoke one last sentence "Turn over all remaining experiments and data relevant to this subject to me and promise me you will not continue it any more, if you don't I have no choice but to use force" the sword of Solus materialized between her hands as she gripped it.

X-Tinct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Indeed.

When I saw Anal-Vomit for the first time, I legit thought it was a friend of mine because I was, at the time, running a GTA Crew called Anal Vomit.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

...You did ask for it.

The attempt to gift her one of the divine messiahs was rejected. The saviors of this world would not be so easily irritated from this girls commands. How dare she refuse such exemplary efforts to bestow her one of the laboratory's greatest architectural works. The doctor raised out his arm that swayed towards her in a annoyed gesture. "OH come on! Just take one! I thought females couldn't resist puppies...or babies..whatever they are.."

She insisted that she wanted all of the relevant efforts given to her. The laboratory would love to give her that as the failed experiments were all of savage uncontrollable creatures that in every part of them hated the world just like the doctor. Such consequences would dreadfully happen if they were ever...accidentally...set free "Well....since you asked nicely..." Walking casually to one of the operating control panels. The gentle giant pressed a single button. Moments later gears started to shift and turn with the following of battle cries from the creatures of the laboratory. An eerie sound came from the cavern of hallways that contained cages of violent blood lusted reflections of Wheatley from all shapes and sizes. They all had fragments of the doctors abilities. Incomplete, but not obsolete. Feral screeches that were making its way towards the girl. "But you didn't say PLEASE"

Anal-Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Anal-Vomit

Now The Consequences Are Yours

No Caption Provided

The stomping of the facility was the cause of such mass of excreted neglect. A nest of munificent insects that bathed in his savagery. Coming to the doors of where they were arguing came an exiled being from the surface. Exhorted by the tall slender man to be his guard, this would be a promised home where he would be welcomed. A gifted roar came from his interiors that would bring an aftermath of dreadful stink. Gooping from his opened mouth and sliding off from his sides and drowning the ground like mud. The roar would crumble his physical structure in such strong vibrations and determination. "I'M GONNA TO CLOUT YOU WITH SH*T!" Both of his hands coating the open door frames he pulled and tore the metal like paper to make space for his heavy mass to get through and confront the girl in combat.

Aerostorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(this canon?)

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aerostorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(your character is pretty sweet I just read the bio, he's untouchable by normal people)

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@anal-vomit: @doctor_wheatley: And so it begins..the sword of Solus began to glow with a brightness that rivaled the sun as it enveloped her in the same energy she used earlier to travel across the facility.

"You leave me no choice Doctor but to purge all hostilities away"swirling golden energy began to spin around her in a way similar to a tornado as it produced heat hotter than the sun as well as setting everything with in a hundred meters aflame through convection. Nearby biomass such as flesh that was within the energies radius was turned to ash and then the ash simply ceased to exist, the metals and components of the floor that the Queen stood upon began to warp,bend and even sink like quick sand as it turned into liquid and then gas.

"Come at me, foul beasts"the Queen steadily marched forward in a sphere of heat, she had to in order not to sink into the floor that was steadily disappearing.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_:

Gathering his three healthy babies with gentle care, They were just the size of his hands. He did not care for the raging heat behind him. He was struck with awe of how small they were compared to him. Resting them in his arms he casually began to walk away towards the other side of the room where he could disappear into the bitch black corridors. Without even looking back at the young woman "I suggest you leave...or stay, what ever suits you the most."

"It was nice to meet you however, maybe I can buy you ...a cup of joe next time we meet"

Feeding the fire. They had to fan it of course. It's potential was of great advantage for her, but mostly for them. The laboratory has begun it's counter measures towards the intruder.

While the excreted monster was besieging down the protective wall to gain entrance for the hordes that waited behind it. The nurse that the queen encountered before was slowly gaining way towards the heated aura. "YOU LEFT ME! LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO MY BABIES!" The nurse screamed at her with an excessive smile so wide that drool ran down her cheeks and started to drown her shirt. At her climax of labor she began to laugh hysterically as hundreds of babies began to rain out of her monstrous uterus in a endless barrage. Rotten skin mucus filled babies charged at the intruders aura with animalistic speed. Surrounding the protective heat and bombarding it with their well deserved bodies. Igniting their flesh in an explosion equal to a rolling thunder of modern grenades. Unable to reach a desirable range to come close to the girl but that was not of their efforts. The gases their explosions would expel would release clouds of airborne viruses.

A female computerized voice spoke upon the explosions "Self Destruct Sequence Enabled. Five Minutes" The ceiling vents and walls started to crack that would exhale streams of acidic gas that began to mix in the air. Shifting and turning the environment. operating machines would explode and shrapnel would shear the walls.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley:

"It was nice to meet you however, maybe I can buy you ...a cup of joe next time we meet"

The Queen of Mewni had no hard feeling against Wheately as he made his escape, he outsmarted me "well played Doctor, until we meet again" she murmured as she maintained focus on Solus.

The nurses children popped like zits and released hostile pestilence that bursted forward through the heat., "PHYSICAL SHIELD!" Star shouted moments before her body would have come into contact with horrid diseases but alas a bright blue shield of mystical properties enveloped millimeters from her body. It fitted around her form perfectly, the particles and viruses also bounced off the shield for it was airtight.

"Self Destruct Sequence Enabled. Five Minutes"

"I'm not leaving, NOT until I see this place destroyed with my own eyes" the Queen talked to herself as she made a bee line towards the creatures behind the sealed door "and I'm going to see for myself that these creatures are eliminated"

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@aerostorm: I almost never ever go into combat with wheatley unless its absolutely necessary. That's what the army of minions are for.

@ultra_girl_:Can we end it here :D Seems right...Like I finally got some character development with wheatley <3

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: (Okay, so we call it a stalemate? UG survives explosion and leaves off screen btw Wheately is a good talker lol)

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_: Roll credits lol unless you want more, I don't mind.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_: Noo... Thank you for actually coming here xD It was basically a 1 x 1 RP

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: (Hey, it was about time some one faced Wheately. Star is the only one who kept her word about facing him LOL!)