Chicago (CVnU Location)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nikademus:

I should have asked questions. Who was Bob? Who was this mysterious man? But I didn't.

Too many weeks in a hospital bed. Too many surgeries. Too much pain, too much frustration. I wasn't use to this. I was always proactive, always doing and making change. Not laying around hoping to get better.

So I didn't ask the questions I should have asked.

Instead I relaxed and closed my eyes. Slipping into a half-sleep, filled with indistinct dreams of amorphous shapes and undefinable sounds; unmoored from all reality.

Was it the drugs? Was it something else? I will never know.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thursday, 8:37 PM

The brilliance of Chicago was best displayed through its shimmering lights, both on its busy streets and its towering structures. Darkevius peered over the edge of a rooftop that shone with the light of the moon rather than signs and cars, deep in thought has he ran over various things in his head; Gothic's destruction, his most recent alliance with two mysterious figures, and his very next course of godly action.

There was no better a place to think; taking in the metropolitan beauty of a city, a cool, light draft of wind about him. Every once in a while he'd communicate with and bestow blessings upon young, imaginative children. It brought a smile to his face to see their little spirits lifted. He'd have to remember to grant them and their families divus divinity, as soon as he created more.

@bulwark

Bulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

Hovering far above the United States, Conrad's cape silently swayed as if underwater behind his back, the odd gravitational effect produced as he used his powers giving it a rippling quality. There were no catastrophes to avert within the States at present, and his regret for not being able to help protect Gothic still weighed on his soul. He'd made an agreement to stay out of the volatile city, given its foreign status; he wouldn't be able to solve problems there, anyhow. The best he could do was deposit criminals at the local jail, but when they owned the place, all he could do was occasionally airlift out people who wanted to leave safely. It'd vanished in an instant while he lay sleeping, unpleasant news to wake up to. Heavy is the burden of the Bastion.

Yet as he hovered, scanning each city for any uncanny events, he came across a familiar sight...one which temporarily made his blood run cold. That spiky hair was unforgettable.

Chicago, he thought, recognizing the city based on its geographical location. He'd spent a great deal of time studying maps just for the purpose of identifying cities from the sky. Grimacing, he leaned forward, dropping like a stone from where he rested above the States. A fist extended, he approached at rapid speeds, heat building around his knuckles. Eyes narrowing, he decelerated as he entered Chicago airspace, stopping to meet Amarth where he stood.

Arms were crossed in front of his newly-printed logo, brilliant crimson cape waving behind him.

"Get out. Before I make you get out."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulwark:

His muscles tensed, a spasm of annoyance flickering across his face as he felt the approach of a familiar presence; as he heard the youthful voice that heated his temper and haunted his pride.

A second later, he smirked, peering over at Conrad. His calculating gaze briefly lingered on the boy's logo, then on his cape. That's new.

"Get out?" A cold laugh. "Taking a leaf out of the President's book, are you? You won't live very long going on like that, Kurtz." He narrowed his eyes, then tore his gaze away from the hero, observing the city once more.

"Be glad I'm in no mood to fight. Wouldn't want to tatter your new suit, now would we?"

Bulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

Conrad ignored the threat, hovering closer. He raised an eyebrow, neck muscles bulging as he interrogated the Divine Daedalus.

"Why'd you do it, Halliwell? You terrorized innocentpeople. If you want to make others like you, why not just give them a choice? Most people would probably accept," he said, narrowing his scarlet eyes. Power loomed behind them, the threat of combat hovering over them like a terrible thundercloud. The tension in the air was palpable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulwark:

Dark frowned, out of consideration rather than annoyance. He eyed his benevolent foe, considering his inquiry, his reasoning. A fork of lightning arced overhead. A storm was brewing, and not just among the clouds.

Once again, he gazed upon the city, now smiling beside himself.

"If I am to redefine humanity, to see to the creation of a godly utopia, choice simply cannot be a factor. The earth cannot be saved if given the choice not to be." He spread out his palms and gestured towards the city, as though to display some grand picture that only he could see.

"Mortals can't understand the joy of godhood till they've already been transformed. They won't understand the beauty of my vision until they themselves have already been made a part of it. My utopia in the heavens wasn't built upon choice, Kurtz, and neither will our reign on this earth be."

Bulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

He shook his head.

"You keep talking about a utopia in the clouds, Halliwell. Utopia can't come without choice. Otherwise, that's just dystopia with a shine," he said, turning to look down at the people below. A month ago, he and Darkevius had practically beaten each other half to death; now, they stood above the citizens of Chicago. Every action, every word, had the potential to decide their fate. A misstep, an insult, anything could trigger another battle - one with the potential to level half the district.

He paused.

Need to keep the situation calm.

"I'd need to see it to believe it."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulwark:

Dark scoffed.

"As if you'd believe even if I was stupid enough to bring you there," he spat, a fiery gleam kindled in his eyes for a fraction of a second. Another shaft of lightning, followed by a low and terrible rumble of thunder. Dark ignored it, unfettered even as little droplets of rain pattered against his grey and black gi.

"As I said, mortals can't hope to understand. Powerful though you are, you are mortal, and worse, a hero. Not a very good one either, if New York and Gothic are to be taken into account." He sneered, hoping on some level that his jibes disconcerted the Benevolent Bastion. Perhaps even provoked him.

Bulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

"You know, for my first ever fight, I'd say I did prettywell against you," he replied, a retort targeted at Darkevius' pride. In truth, his last reference had indeed gotten to Conrad, who displayed only a thin-lipped grimace. He opened and closed his fist, rain falling gently onto his shoulders. He knew when he was being goaded, and he was in no mood for a fight. As arrogant as he'd acted, their previous bout had pushed the Bastion to his absolute limit. To repel Halliwell's advance had taken everything he had to offer, the teen literally collapsing the moment the fight had concluded.

Has he learned? he wondered with a worried glance, remembering the taunts he'd delivered prior to the conclusion to their battle. He'd mocked Halliwell for announcing the presence of his bombs, rather than simply allowing them to go off; if they were saturated around the city, and he'd been distracted like an amateur...

His eyes turned a brilliant shade of white, scanning every building for any trace of the esoteric explosives. Thankfully, none seemed to be present. He returned his attention to the nZeus.

"Why have you come here?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulwark:

A fresh stream of annoyance coursed through the Quantum Poseidon as he was reminded of his defeat at Conrad's hands. He felt a sharp pang of agitation in his chest, unconsciously kneading his silver ring as the battle played over in his mind for the thousandth time. Never would he forget the dread that had gripped his heart when those crimson rays of heat flooded out of Bulwark's eyes, colliding with the nGod's own yellow beam. Not a day went by that he didn't seethe every time he thought of how he was hurtled through his own portal, how he'd finally met his matc-

No, he thought, briefly shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath. Best not to think of that now.

His forced himself to look away from his caped foe, forcing himself to enjoy the rainy view once more. He couldn't.

His brows creased at the hero's question. He peered upward into the dark clouds, rain falling on his unsmiling face.

"Selecting my next lieutenants," Dark jested, a dry glint of humor in his eyes. "I was in a train of thought before you so rudely interrupted it. I suppose one could say I'm also enjoying the earthly sites. It doesn't rain often in the Aether."

Bulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

Bulwark scowled. He looked Dark up and down, shaking his head. They couldn't fight, not in a highly populated area like this. He'd have to get him out of the city if they were to clash. Halliwell was a psycho; he was likely to just target civilians if provoked. But Conrad couldn't be passive; only assertiveness could convince the nZeus to leave peacefully. He flew slightly closer, cape rippling behind him.

"You scare people, Halliwell. The fact that you're even here right now makes you a threat. Turn tail and fly, or I'll show you what a real fight looks like."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulwark:

He smirked as the gravity of the situation weighed in. The storm was at its fiercest, the tension capped at a level that almost made combat a certainty rather than a possibility. Already did his eyes glow with the intensity of miniature suns, as though heat longed to escape them.

And then he struck.

His right arm moved at a speed just below that which universal physics would allow, his hand outlined with a sanguine light exhibiting an emission of plasma and solar energy. These energies rose beyond his hand, taking the shape and length of a weapon; a greatsword. His hand and sleeve were coated in an fiery aura colored like a rose, which grew to encompass the blade.

Taking advantage of his own immense speed and the short distance between them, Dark lunged forward with the ferocity of beast, his hand searing the air it tore through as he attempted to impale his heroic foe through the chest and hold him there. He wanted the blade to not only cut, but to sear. To cook the hero's insides with its ungodly heat. To show him what kind of fight this really was.

Bulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

N-

Conrad tensed as Halliwell began with a what would be a lethal blow against practically any other opponent. He saw him strike, yes, but even for a being who professed to be able to see speedsters as though they ran in slow motion, the Bastion was too slow to stop a strike moving at the upper limits of physical speed. The tip of the plasma-like blade shot for his heart, too fast to dodge; the most he could do was raise his hands with a quickness defying conventional laws of motion, stopping the semi-solid blade beneath his palms.

The heat seared through the nanoscopic inertia field protecting the Bulwark from most conventional harm, fire scorching star-dense skin as sweat budded on his forehead. A silent groan of anguish escaped through grit teeth, the solar sword edging ever closed to his chest. But he pushed back, the cape behind suddenly straightening out as a cone of dispersed superheated air emanated from around his body. He was accelerating forward with far more control over his powers than the last time they'd clashed, this time propelling himself forward like a rocket.

The resistance of the blade between his hands held him in place, so he'd take away the advantage. From what he could see, the beam-like edge was emanating from his forearm; perhaps if he could snap the energy, the force of which originated from the leverage produced by his arm, he could break his foe's limb along with it. With a mighty cry, he twisted his burnt hands, hoping to rend the weapon, and (he presumed) Dark's arm, in two.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bulwark:

Why am I not surprised, Dark thought to himself, eyes flashing with ire as he struggled to force his sanguine solar blade through Conrad's powerful grip. History was repeating itself. The nGod King would attempt to finish his adversary quickly, only for the tables to be turned by the Bastion's determination. Here, he'd attempted to catch him off guard and impale him, only for the boy to catch the sword between his hands! I hope that hurts.

His boots dug into the rooftop as superheated air scattered about him, his teeth clamped together in both frustration and exertion. The hand blade sparked against droplets of rain, but otherwise, maintained its form.

Suddenly, Dark's eyes went wide agony, a low, guttural growl escaping him as his pain coursed through his wrist like poison. He heard a crack, peering down at the Bastion's hands as he sought the cause of whatever threatened to break what he thought to be nearly indestructible: his arm.

He knew he couldn't hold on; another few seconds and his arm was bound to snap along with his sword. For a moment, he went pale, his eyes wider than ever as his free fist snapped towards Kurtz' face. His solar sword dispelled into rosy particles, which vanished into nothingness. Regardless of whether or not his punch caught the hero, he would clutch his agonizing forearm. It was almost broken, no doubt about that.

And then, against the pain, against all forms of normality... Dark smiled. It was a psychotic little grin, a deranged simper, uncanny as to call his mental state into question. He chuckled, his eerie, calculating laugh resonating through the rumbling of the storm. "You've gotten even faster!" he said in a half strained, half amused sort of way. "Killing you one day will be all the more satisfying."

Another chuckle.

"Okay then, I'll leave. Till next we meet, Conrad."

He waved, his right arm falling limply at his side. A second later he'd vanished on the spot, leaving only the imprint of his soles on the rooftop where his boots had begun to dig into it.

Bulwark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1665  Edited By Bulwark

@dreadpool10:

"Okay then, I'll leave. Till next we meet, Conrad."

He'd pushed away the assault, injuring Darkevius in the process, but he was far too distracted by the pain coursing through his hands to even so much as register Halliwell's words. Grit teeth prevented him from letting out a cry of agony, the reddened, steaming hands devastated by the solar blade. He looked back up as Halliwell finished his retort, the rain falling on both of their shoulders.

"Not so-"

With all his speed and strength, he reached forward, grasping at a foe who vanished before he could get a grip.

"-fast..." he finished, his fingers grasping at empty air. His speed approached that of energy itself, but Halliwell's was literally instantaneous. He had no chance.

Damn it, he thought, sniffling as he contorted his fingers. They'd heal soon enough, but the discomfort was incredibly distracting. The heat had seared his uniform slightly as well. He looked up at the sky, the rain stopping as quickly as it'd come. Coincidence? Maybe.

Closing his eyes, he flew away from the city.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Daedalus dusts off the door to one of his many shoppes. Opening the hydraulic locks, he pushes the massive vault wide and turns on the lights.

"Ah yes... so much work needing to be done here."

His ponderous form slinks over to the front window and flips the "Sorry! We're Closed" to "Welcome! We're Open".

Miles_Galeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt:

Miles stepped out of the cab that had stopped outside of the now-reopened Daedalus Shoope. In his hand was the bow that the alien armsmaster had made him, folded to be inconspicuous, and a quiver with a cap on it that was... not innocuous, but not overtly threatening. In the other hand was a duffel bag full of cash. He glanced around to make sure no one was filming, and to check for any police officers in the area, and entered. "Hey, man. Glad to see you're back in business."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miles_galeth:

The curious cybernetic weaponsmith directed his old friend into the shoppe with a strange appendage that could only be assumed to be a hand. The gears in the connecting shoulder joint was met with a tightening of his ocular sensors, as he came closer to his humanoid compatriot.

"Welcome, welcome my friend. I have such new wondrous things to show you," such was his opening phrase in most transactions.

"I received your e-mail not too long ago, and worked on more of the specialized arrows you requested. Would you like for me to explain them now or wait until you test them on the firing range?"

Miles_Galeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt: "I'd be happy to hear about them now before I test them. Could be dangerous, messing around with something I don't quite understand."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miles_galeth:

"Heh, of course," Daedalus replied slyly.

"Now here," he brought out a quiver from behind the counter, freshly manufactured, and turned the dial much like the previous quiver he gave to the aged archer. The arrowheads shifted inside and the active arrow he pulled out had an odd twisted head, much like a spiraled piercing point.

"This is the inertia-manipulating screwdriver head. It is immune to the effects of any kind of wind resistance and offers a natural spin thanks to the head, as well as increased armor and enhanced skin penetration capabilities. Once inside the target it can, heh, have a variety of other effects. I have been busy my friend,"

Twisting the arrowhead much like the inertia would carry it into twisting on its own, Daedalus revealed several sharp pins that extended outward very rapidly.

"This is why I also call this arrowhead the Thorn. These spines are designed to embed within the target, and offer various poisonous and, heh, explosive results depending on what you combine it with,"

He gestured towards the quiver itself.

"Now this is truly the masterwork, however. It allows for any kind of weapon type to be manipulated in combination with another, though right now there is only room for combinations of three types of arrowheads. There are various poisons gathered from dangerous lands and, let's say, foreign planets. The dusts of dead worlds with mercury in their atmospheres, from oceans of refined and boiling potassium, which, when combined with the human body that is 70% water, is very interesting indeed, heh. You know of my weapon types already, and of their dangers. Please, try out anything you want. Any combination of three, with your upgraded quiver, and with my new Thorn type."

Miles_Galeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt:

Miles smiled. He swung the quiver over his shoulder and clicked the bow open, moving to the firing range and grabbing the end of a Thorn arrow. He nocked it and fired, before reaching into the quiver and drawing a Scorcher arrow that had been combined with a Wrecker arrow, firing it at a cluster of targets. It's effect was... devastating.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miles_galeth:

Daedalus heard the commotion and tapped his fingers in anticipation, admiring his handiwork from afar.

Miles_Galeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt:

Miles folded the bow again and efficiently transferred his arrows to the new quiver, compactly Goulding the first one. He nodded at Daedalus. "Thanks. I'll be in touch again, and if you're interested in seeing how this works in the field... well, you might want to keep an eye on France in the future." He winked and left the store smiling.

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Staring out the bulletproof and superpower proof windows of the towering building of Chase Conglomerates, the most elite private security corporation in the world, Jacob Edmund Chase the 45 year old billionaire veteran with hair the color of battle-scarred sand, and piercing, icy eyes that seemed to carve out the soul, gazed out the window, mind racing with battle plans and contingencies.

After Jacob Edmund Chase's illustrious career as an extremely high ranking SWAT commando, the mob killed his entire family lineage, and he was framed by the mob for the murders. While in prison, he was recruited by the government for Project NightWarden, designed to create the perfect covert soldier assassin. And so, that is what he became for decades, until, disillusioned by his training to become a living weapon and the armies of lives he had taken, he traveled the world soul searching, becoming an even more unstoppable force of nature, accumulating an even more vast global network of allies, resources, and skills.

After clearing his name and erasing the dark parts of his past, Jacob returned home to Chicago, as a symbol of dark justice, taking his assassin name and reinventing it to be a vigilante force for good, the Night Warden, also conducting his work heavily in Gothic and Bludhaven. Jacob's powerful but weathered voice said:"Armor, initialize." Jacob's dark blue and black multi-weave nano-cellulose, carbon fiber liquid smart armor encased him, looking like a cross between a SWAT uniform and a shadowy ronin outfit.

The suit has multiple built-in components for collapsible weapons, including but definitely not limited to, battle drones, deployable turrets, pulse rifles, nerve gasses, and combat knives called badge blades, which have many variations, among many other ordinances. His chest emblem, a badge with two crossed nightsticks, doubles as a holder for his multi-purpose combat sticks with hardened alloys, and the badge icon doubles as a riot shield, with other capabilities. His suit has a HUD and is unhackable, but has a manual control mode in the unlikely event he is hacked, this would also cause nanites to destroy the hacker's servers and instantly repair any suit damage because Jacob balances tech and skill.

With bases global, from Gothic and beyond, the masterful, ever evolving tactician was ready for war. He brutalizes criminals, although he prefers to give them a second chance and let them live and change their ways. Night Warden will kill too, but only if he deems it absolutely necessary according to his moral code. He slid his perfectly muscled peak human frame into his sleek metallic blue and black armored car: The Squad Car, one of his many technological marvels. "Time to serve justice. I'll never falter from my mission, the world will know I'm more powerful and dedicated than I've ever been. They will know the cold crack of my baton, the blast of my bullets, and before they can run, they'll be in prison, left to their fate." Night Warden's voice modulator made his voice sound inhuman, like a wrathful spirit, but as the engine of his vehicle roared from his base, Night Warden hoped that those the criminals he hunted would find redemption rather than his wrath.

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night Warden is on the hunt for the biggest crime lord of them all in Chicago. As the stealthy and sleek Squad Car rolls near the Red Curtain, it changes into a sports car, entering a cloaking mode as well, and his armor folds into dress clothes, his nightsticks become an ornate walking staff. He walks into the bar, scans every patron, and begins to ask around.

Dragonfang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@contingency

No Caption Provided

It was still a few hours to go before the raid on the Chicago mob. And in typical devil may care fashion the dragon was relaxing in a park simply waiting for time to pass. A knife stuck from her bag and a smoothie was close by and tragically half empty. From the corner of her eye though Taylor spotted a person of note. Something told her there was more to the figure then was let on. So jade eyes watched to see if the mysterious woman was somebody worth getting to know.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1677  Edited By Contingency

@dragonfang_: Oblivious of being watched Alexis continued walking on her merry way while being utterly focused on the smart phone's GPS map that was supposed to be leading her to one of Chicago's tourist hotspots but didn't. "Stupid piece of junk" Alexis said irritably as she repeatedly turned the phone on and off before pocketing back in her coat pocket in defeat, "Oh, umm" Alexis now realized she was being looked at and responded by awkwardly cringing "hey uh miss, do you know what this place is?" she then gave a sheepish smile "I'm kinda lost"

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1678  Edited By X-Rey

@icefire_outlaw: Chicago Illinois, 9:05 pm.

Emma sighed then looked around annoyed, expecting to meet someone. She wasn't really patient, but she was trying really hard to be. She pulled out her phone and began to surf the web, to take her mind off of things. Emma was dressed like her usual self: tight, long sleeved shirt, short skirt, long socks and roller skates. As she put her phone away, she finally spoke.

"Don't tell me Jesse is a no show, that would totally suck if it's true. I just want her to trust me, want her to know more about me and hopefully be friends. Best friends," Emma said as she folded her arms and waited. "Should be any minute now...I hope."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

Four minutes later, a motorcycle engine could be heard approaching Emma. I loved riding for whatever reason. Maybe it was the closest thing to flying on the Reaper's Shadow. Who knew.

I pulled up near Emma's location and pulled off my helmet to reveal a head full of brown hair and a pair of green eyes. My black jeans were relatively loose, comfortable enough but practical. Just in case Emma was a threat. There was almost a knife in my back pocket, again just a safety measure. I approached the older girl confidently.

"Emma, I presume?"

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

Emma chuckled then greeted Jesse. "Hey there! I've been waiting for you. About time you showed up." Emma started checking Jesse out then blushed. "Ooh, Rey found himself a hot one, tehe," she said then quickly got serious.

"So what do you wanna know about me? I know there are a lot of questions going through your head, so I'm all ears."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

My head cocked a little. She was extremely friendly, and outgoing. Interesting. I wished I had Spex to help me determine if she was lying. Guess I'd have to do it the old fashioned way.

"Well...why don't we start with how long you've known Rey?"

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "Since I was like 7, I believe." She paused then continued. We were once in a relationship also, but we split due to differences. Until recently, we haven't seen each other in quite some time."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

I had to smirk. "Differences being his lifestyle, no doubt. I have a feeling most girls wouldn't put up with it."

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

I gave a slight laugh. "I can keep up with him, I guess. While I'm not a *thief*, per se, I have a tendency to get involved in...less than legal activities."

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "I guess you really are the perfect match for each other. A modern day Bonnie and Clyde," Emma said in a serious tone.

"What else do you wanna know about me?"

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

I shrugged. "I don't know, honestly. I figured I'd just spend some time with you, get to know who you are, what you're like. I judge better by character that words, you know?"

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: She nodded in agreement. "Very well. So any places you'd like to go? You're more fond of Chicago than I am."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

"I know a few good bars, if you want to check them out. Nothing fancy, good food though and I hear the drinks aren't too bad either. Never tried them myself."

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "Sounds good. Lead the way, sexy!" Emma said in a sarcastic/flirty manner.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: I laughed now, melting into civilian mode. "Stop calling me that, I have a boyfriend don't forget. There's a place not far from here, let me just get my bike out of the way," I added as I walked over to do just that.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "I was just joking, geez. I guess no one besides Rey can call you that?" She asked as she watched Jesse move her bike.

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1693  Edited By Icefire_Outlaw

@rey_everdeen: I smiled. "I was trying to joke back...guess my people skills need work. I don't get oit much." I came back to Emma once my bike was secure. "There was a time i didn't like anyone calling me that. Coming from Rey it just...feels sincere, you know?"

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: "It's okay, I'll just call ya something else since you're uncomfortable with it." She laughed and looked at Jesse. "Ready when you are."

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: "Alright, this way," I said, starting to lead the way.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen:

i became a little quieter as we walked. Another question had crossed my mind, but I wasn't sure if it was my place to ask it or hers to answer it for me.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw: I realized how quite she's gotten and tried to get her to speak again. "Thinking about something?"

Icefire_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: I nodded, "Yeah everything's fine, just...what was Rey's childhood like? He said he ran away from home but...I didn't want to pry."

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icefire_outlaw:

"He was in gangs, had to do whatever it took to survive. His parents didn't approve of that, so they turned their back on him. He always kept me safe and looked out for me. I never questioned how or where he got the stuff from until he eventually told me his past history. Rey told me he was still into that kind of stuff, but doing it solo. I turned my back on him too, I regret that now."