Character intro: Morticia -The living dead girl

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Long before Morticia was into so obsessed with the dark arts. She was always finding dead animals, and her father being a Funeral Home director exposed her to death at a young age. She was always playing with the bodies and would even taste them. A weird child, yes but she grew and so did her tastes.

No Caption Provided

Her lust for the dead was unspeakable, and she began to delve into books on necromancy. The Necronomicon, belonged to a sect of satanic worshipers whom welcomed her into their coven. The horrors that took place, mutilations, animal & human sacrifices, and Morticia was relishing in it.

One evening they were all meant to return with a human for offering to Satan, and she brought her own father. Slitting him from ear to ear, as they tied a rope to his legs and hung the body over a large gathering cauldron. Each of the offerings were drained this way, massing the blood into a boiling pot. The bodies offered were piled and burned on a great pyre, til all were of white ash. The ashes were then rubbed on the worshipers, making them white as ghosts. Belladonna was added to the blood, and stirred to mix it thoroughly.

Morticia was new and was asked to drink of the blood which was now like sap thickened down to about a wine glass full. They told her everyone had to do this, but it was a farce. Rather to lure her into committing suicide, one of the greatest blasphemies and the ultimate devotion towards Satan. She grasped the glass, and swallowed it down without hesitation.

She feel towards the ground grasping her throat, rasping for air as it closed shut. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her body started to convulse. The worships began screaming and praising Satan, saying that this is their offering and they hope he's pleased with them. Morticia's body now pale and dead they string her up on a wall as a monument dressing her in black leather, placing a whip in her hand as she's bound.

Morticia awakes in Hell, and two beast of demons drag her towards their master. Satan, welcomes her and says "For your loyalty to sin, and faith in myself. I grant you immortality, as long as you keep up your wicked ways. Now, return to your body. Send down those poor excuses for worshipers so I may torture them for their lack of devotion. " Morticia, again awakens in a blink of an eye restored to her body as the other worshipers are engaging in a drunken orgy. Her restraints crumble off her limbs, she notices the whip in her hand. She begins lashing the whip, empowered by her touch it cleaves the flesh from bone spreading a rotting over any it touches. Blood was now everywhere, and she could not deny herself from this bounty. She licked the blood, and dined on the flesh of the now dead worshipers.

Catching her reflection in a mirror, she noticed her skin was still pale and her eyes did not roll back. The outfit they dressed her in was alright for now, but her own flare would come later. She then walked out into the street and dressed ever so scantily awaited her next prey.

No Caption Provided

(stats to come)

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Thanks I'll try to do that more, just finding the characters to do so more long term.

Avatar image for spectacle_storytelling
Spectacle_Storytelling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That AV doe....

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectacle_Storytelling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: My zombie dude versus your necrophiliac chick would be interesting. Her whip can't rot a corpse. I also wonder what her reaction to a righteous undead would be?

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectacle_storytelling: her rotting power surged through the whip as merely a conduit, she'd probably fall in love with a living corpse to tell the truth.

Spectacle_Storytelling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: He'd hate her, so they'd make fascinating rivals. We should do a thing with those two.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectacle_storytelling: Perhaps if you visit World of Darkness location, I may have Morticia meet you. It's a place where undead can roam free. Otherwise, think of a situation and we can collaborate on a story.