Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dr_Frank
Dear Mr LeBeau
As promised here is my monthly report into the progress of the Sapiens project. I have broken it into a few parts to make it clearer and explain the heavy science a little better. Hopefully it meets your approval.
Frank

Evolutionary Adaption and Cellular alteration

As your no doubt aware this is my primary area of research and since moving to LeBeau Laboratories i have seen major improvements in this area specifically. Due to the vast improvements in budgets i have been able to identify and isolate target base pairs in our subjects DNA. With this new found ability to locate and enhance targeted cells in a live subject i am now able to slowly but surely alter the complete coding of a subjects genetic code without fear of cellular death. This brings me to my two further options in this area.

1. With continued focus in adapting existing DNA is live subjects, i could theoretically cause the bodies own self defense mechanism to produce new cells. These cells combined with the effects of radiated stem cells could produce all new alterations to the properties of the bodies self defense mechanism. Possibly including advanced adaptive properties to threats to the body on both a physical and mental level. In order to possibly achieve this i would require at least 5 new subjects each to be isolated and put into specifically catered environments. These environments will have to attack the subjects body and mind whilst i have them monitored and dosed with the stem cells. Once the base readings are attained the environments will then be altered to a lethal state. Once the tests has ended in autopsy i will locate and remove the youngest cells from the subjects body which should be at least partially adapted towards fending off the last threat to the body. These will then be tested against the same threat and enhanced if resistance is proven.
  2. Complete Cellular design from the base pairs up. With a little more funding i could re-focus my research's application into building the next batch of evolved sapiens from the ground up. By using cells extracted from the current sapiens and unique individuals i will combine them into a superior genetic code. By destroying the structure of each individuals sample using a genetic acid. I can destabilize the connections between the base pairs and bind them in vitro into a new structure.

Above is a small sample of the DNA break down of a sample as you can see it coils and breaks releasing the genetic material into the sterilized isolation liquid. The Corrosive acid that starts the process is easily removed by combining a counterpart of an alkaline nature.

Simply put in order to create i must first destroy. My question is simple sir which do you feel would be more profitable an option to move forward with in the next quarter?.

Benjamin_Grant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Benjamin_Grant

Whooooaaaa. I'm gonna have to compare notes with you sometime.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@13enjamin9rant: thanks man

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Urban_Ronin

This aint off the chain, this broke the chain then beat Doomsday to death with it. Awesome job.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dr_Frank

@Quintus_Knightfall: love the analogy. Thanks very much man

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Maximus_Newcastle

I dig. I'm not sure if I'll sell it if I make a mutant but the detail to logic is impresive

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EdwardWindsor

It's not canon for all mutants, genetic mutation can happen in nature randomly. This is less about random but controlled mutatation and evolution of the genome through experimentation

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maximus_Newcastle

So the effect of it being triggered by a specific situation is only because it was controlled?

Basically you mutated the effect of the mutation genome?

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Basically its an experiment extending his work on the ultra sapiens which are genetically altered people who are given abilities via Franks works. This is further extension of that it doesnt affect natural mutants just allows for Frank to build and alter the genetic code of people or his creations.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Maximus_Newcastle

Ah ok

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EdwardWindsor

I will cover natural mutants etc in later parts.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Urban_Ronin

I'm going to make a special character centered around this for when the War breaks out. And I mean special like exclusive, not eating cat sh!t in a sandbox special.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Cool, I have an idea I am saving for the poss team. But it should be cool

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dr_Frank

Hmm to re-purpose or to reuse this character.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Reuse. He was a pretty cool character. Besides, Charlemagne could use his help for something lol

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: We got that crossover RP coming up but if its not to taxing i can help out. What you need?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@cassius_knightfall: lol Not really no, but if I'm going to reference and link it to the profile and then its suddenly Union Eddy or something it would be a moot point :P

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: lol good point. But yeah knock yourself out i will work a blog or something in future most likely.