Bold as Blood-Open RP

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a post Venezuela RP, open to any and all who are interested in mutant affairs in the USA and have any ties to the Knightfalls, Newcastles, Liafadors or any enemies of the Knightfall family.

If you have any questions feel free to ask below or via a PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private wing of St Maria Hospital Tucson (4 days after battle of Venezuela)

"You stand there defiant Mr Knightfall, but look at yourself. You're being held together but plaster, metal and that tired old sh*t you call bones. We could sweep the ground out from underneath you right now with a gesture. Its quite obvious you have literally one leg to stand on, even fully fit you are nothing but a man with a gun, which by the way is empty in this case. Where as we are all carrying these."

Click, Click, Click. Three men raising and priming their weapons, making a point to place their sights squarely on the near crippled Knightfalls chest

"Now we have orders to bring you in alive. But there are still a few people who would pay us for a corpse. So please since you feel like discharging yourself, come along quietly. You may live a little longer."

With his options now at nil Cassius lowered his redundant weapons and limped out among the men in suits. Climbing painfully into a car he watched as his gear was loaded into the boot. "I hear some people would pay us pretty well just for the mask. It's not like he is gonna need it.", "Shut up you idiot, the contract said bring him in as is. Once we settle our payment then we can sort out any extras"

A sharp sudden sting hitting Cassius's neck as the colour began to fade around him his head falling heavily into his chest. "You sure its a safe dose?" the last words he could hear before it all went away.

Unknown location (2 days later)

"Now lets go through this again. This video clearly shows what happened. That man is your brother (the video footage pausing among the chaos of the violent bloody struggle) your trying to tell me you didn't know?"

Cassius's face was a picture of suffering as they continued to question. " You should've known that we have been watching, and listening. Every Knightfall, every Newcastle hell every damn one of your enemies we can get out hands on. We listen, we wait and we find them. The lucky ones give us what we need without us ever knowing we are there. But you Mr Knightfall are to much like your brother and you choose the hard way. Now once again you will tell us where he is."

Cassius's attention suddenly drawn to the door as a muffled noise became present in the room. The form of a woman emerging from the shadow into the lone light hanging over the broken Knightfall. "Your famous for having a somewhat ironic moral code for a killer so heres a situation to make the answer that much easier for you. You talk or she dies."

Looking over to this unknown women Cassius lips began to open. His eyes focussed on the women as she slowly and deliberately winks at him.

@ilynana_newcastle ( not my best but it will do for a start)

Avatar image for ilynana_newcastle
Ilynana_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not allowing herself to be fully reliant on her brother’s ability to save her future, the Newcastle-Liafador hybrid set out to warn those that were instrumental in stopping the society. The faces of the would-be résistance burned heavy on her mind, the one that stuck out the most was Cassius Knightfall. His last name facilitated the search process most of the news coverage pinned him in Venezuela; shortly afterwards Animus tech picked up his biometric signature somewhere in Arizona. “I’m leaving, the historia crux can wait…” she said, dismissing the indoctrinated employee’s; as she purchased a flight out of the Emerald City—destination Tucson.

Arriving at the airport some sixteen hours later, Ilya was met by a man bearing a sign with her last name on it. “Newcastle…” She whispered, it never dawned to her the dangers of bearing that last name in this time period; besides there was only one person in this time period that new she was here; and that was Thomas Animus.

“Ilyana Newcastle” she spoke only with the intent on hearing his vitals, his heart rate increased exponentially; premature beads of sweat begin to permeate through his pores. Instead of acting on her initial instincts, she allowed herself to submit to the will of the “valet”. “I just have these two bags.” She stated following the man outside.

It was academic after that; the men pushed her inside a black van and sped off from the airport, the seemingly flawless action caught the attention of many bystanders; none were in the position to do anything.

Digging her claws into the flooring she stabilized herself in the back of the van; it was time to get answers. Her would-be impulse assault was halted by one of the captors mentioning Cassius Knightfall; retracting her bone claws the feral Newcastle bided her time.

Moments Later

She sat perpendicular from Cassius Knightfall watching as the captors berate him with request. None of it made any sense to her, but If this man was influential in her future she needed him alive and able-bodied. Shooting a subtle wink in his direction; she activated her bone claws cutting right through the double Windsor and threw her hands right through the jugular of the captor nearest her.

The other men took position behind Cassius with a gun pointed at his head. “Heh” she grunted, releasing an animalistic growl. “You won’t kill him, I overheard you saying you need him alive…so why do you-“ she never finished her sentence, lunging the distance between them she tackled the gumen on the right to the ground while simultaneously cutting Cass free.

“Cut the bullshit”

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius watched at the sudden explosion of horror in front of him, the sight of this feral creature of a woman tearing one of his jailers apart in goretastic display of jugular action. His vital fluids spraying across the floor and dripping from her knuckles as a slight smile started emerging from the corner of the Knightfalls face. Turning his apparently organic claws on cutting the battered and frail Cassius free from his bonds as she wrestled with another of the agency men around him.

Grabbing a weapon from the floor and pointing it at the last of the remaining agents Cassius hobbled directly towards him both mens gaze meeting via the sights of their drawn firearms. "I only have two questions. You answer them and you walk away and you live the rest of you life and consider yourself one of the luckiest b*stards alive. You even give me one hint of a lie I will put one in your spine and let my friend here tear you up like yesterdays newspaper. Nod if you agree to these terms." Cassius eye unblinking his trigger finger poised for the slightest movement in his foe, a decade of gunplay giving him the confidence on a simple stand off.

Abattoir like scenes continuing over his shoulder as Cassius stared through the guy in a suit as he his head started to slowly tilt in agreement. "1) Where is that footage from?, 2) Where are we now?" singular beads of sweat forming on the opposite sides of the agents face his voice floaty and nervous as his words seemed to stumble and fall from his mouth no doubt in response to the approaching footsteps of Cassius apparent ally. The women now dressed with splattered hemoglobin standing to his flank " I urr , I don't know where its from. But we are urr we are in the desert a secure facility a numbered facility. One you most likely won't believe me if i told you."

Cassius turning to the women at his side "Give me 10 seconds more than we are outta here" Leaping at the suited agent slamming his plastered leg into the agents chest, driving the air from his lungs and crunching firmly against his ribcage. Bringing a clenched fist down in the move commonly known as a superman punch on the bridge of his opponents nose. The two men falling to the ground with Cassius landing and sitting up on the downed agents chest "You just gave me nothing, when i offered you a free pass. Now one last try" placing the barrel of his firearm to the unhelpful guards forehead "Location, origins of video. Now!"

"Ok ok, i swear i don't know anything about the video. Take it its on a flash drive right on the monitor. Just look i swear thats all i know about it." Remaining focussed on the man in front of him the beaten Knightfall called for his allies aid "Check the monitor please. Whilst i finish my questioning." "Now where are we?" , "You are in a detainment center in Nevada it doesn't have a name yet the president only set it up recently. Please man i have a family i'm just doing my job. " A confirmation behind him as this still unknown woman secured his prize. Part of Cassius urged him to just pull the trigger leave his old friend the president a statement. But the angel on his other shoulder telling him to honor his word. Letting out an angered grunt as he raised his hand and planted a firm strike with his barrell on the downed agents forehead. Some mild head trauma the worst his attack would offer.

Slowly pulling himself up off the apparently outcold agent Cassius then offered his hand to his roommate "Cassius Knightfall and you are?, i guess you got what our friend just said. This isn't gonna be easy."

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got an alert on my helmet's HUD."Target: Massacre.Occupation:Super mercenary. Location: Gothic City. Threat level: extreme. Proceed with caution." Interesting the government actually remembered me.I'm not sure if they realize that I'm the last of the active Hunting Pack and Wolf Corps member.Which I guess makes me the leader.I opened up head quarter's garage door,to drive my muscle car out.I traveled to the point where the HUD showed the target.He was moving rapidly.The image I saw was the most disturbing thing I had ever seen.The man was wearing a metal mask and was butchering people.He was laughing the whole time as he just slaughtered random,innocent people.What the hell was this guy's problem.The cops started shooting him,but he shrugged it off as the wounds started to heal instantly.He then butchered them using his chain saw,sword hybrid.

He glanced at me,even though we were on a busy street.I went full force at him.I was going to run him down.Just in time he jumped on the hood of the car and began to run forward dragging the blade through the whole car.Shit,I jumped out of the car and did a barrel roll.I manged to pull my handguns and tag him a few times,however he shrugged to those off too.He began to charge toward me.I ditched the guns and pulled out the sun blade.He violently took a slash at my gut,however I managed to parry it.We started to strike and block one another,until we both made contact with each other's right shoulders.Both of our blood splattered the other.We made eye connect as our wounds rapidly healed.He threw a punch at me,I allowed it to hit me.Right when he pulled his fist back,I grabbed onto his arm and wrapped my legs around his arm.I pulled back and pushed off his rib cage and skull using my feet.I felt his shoulder disconnect from his body.He retaliated by using his body to smash me into the ground.He lifted me with his left arm,I tried to kick him off of me but he just tossed me through the glass behind a park bench.My armor protected me from the glass but my body ended up absorbing some of the twenty feet toss.

I stood up to be greeted by a flying man hole cover.I ricocheted off my helmet and hurt like hell.Before I knew he pinned me up against the building,his shoulder was replacing its self in front of me.He began to attempt to choke the life out of me.I was blacking in and out,before I could gouge at his eyes.Warm blood splashed against my armor,as his right was stabbed though.He tossed me though the glass wall.I lied on the ground covered in glass.Damn,we were in a mall.Luckily it wasn't populated. I stood up and was instantly shot in the chest by a shotgun blast.It flung me about ten feet and tore through my armor into my flesh.I heard him walking toward me he raised up his shotgun and tired to impale me with the bayonet that was attached to it.I however was quicker than him and manged to throw a kick into the side of his knee.It hit and his knee buckled on him,possibly fractured.

I tried to stabbed him through the heart with my claws.But he somehow grabbed a hold of my arm and took hold of my claws.Blood pouring from his palm as he cracked my claws in half.I drove my skull straight up into his with all the force I could throw at him. He stumbled back and tripped due to the leg injury.I got up and clutched the back of his neck and dragged him to escalator and shoved his face into the beginning of it,after removing his helmet.His face got stuck in the machine and tore off the front of his face.Only leaving behind exposed muscle.Some how he managed to pull him self out of the machine.His face a shredded mess.He didn't even care I was still there.He fumbled for his mask.He got it back on a just blankly stared at me.Before I knew he fire the shot gun into my left foot,this destroyed my toes and tore the flesh off the top of my foot.He then grabbed me by the neck and uppercutted me up half of the escalator.

I managed to crawl up the rest of the escalator and he followed suit.My toes had began to heal rapidly into a strange mass of flesh.He shot at me again,but rolled so it would only graze my side.He grabbed again and used my as a battering room against the wall my skull went right through the wall.Now I was dazed and then he tossed me back.I barley caught on to the edge of the railing.He walked over,his eye fully healed, and attempted to force me to let go by slamming his fist into my hand.The fifth time he tried it,I swung my legs and caught his arm in mid swing.The momentum made us fall off the top level and into the wishing pond.I heard the snapping of the bones in my legs.Water splashed everywhere.I tried to make my way out of the water but could barley make it to the edge.I leaned against the edge,that's when I spotted him.His neck was completely crooked.He back handed me hard enough to send me out of the pond.He then jumped onto my chest,his feet landing directly on my ribs.This knocked the wind right out of me.

He then began to try to drowned me in the pond,by holding my head underwater.I was on the verge of blacking out when my flailing paid off and my claws made contact with his neck.He let go of the hold and I began to bash his brains out on the edge of the pound,that was made of stone.His helmet broke.I tossed him into the water and to my surprise he stood up.He tried to punch me but his movement was really sluggish and was easily blocked.I then wrapped my legs around his torso and grabbed him in a front choke hold,pressing my claws into his neck.He began to choke on his own blood.I pulled back,as my claws traveled up his neck to his head.Then the force was too much for his already injured neck and I ripped his head off.I got out of the pond and collapsed.After I woke up, I traveled back to my warehouse.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

(I kept it short I have no idea where this is leading too yet. I also didn't know if Darksider's post was relevant to ours. He mentioned Gothic City and a warehouse)

There was a slight bend in Illyana’s stance as; she watched with her hands folded firmly across her breast. His interrogation methods differed from his a lot; had it been her, one of her claws would’ve found its way through the agent’s thigh, but it produced results. This was the first time she’d actually seen Cass face to face, his name was mentioned a few times in the future, but given the severity of that time period; she was never able to meet with him in person.

Her eyes slowly shift to the now standing Knightfall, closing the distance between them, her 5’6 athletic frame penetrated the encompassed them. “Illyana Newcastle” She replied, retracting her massive claws in order to properly shake his hand.

“Yeah, I take it the president doesn’t like you a whole lot.” Her hazel eyes darted towards the interior of the dilapidated warehouse searching for an exit. “Ehh, I’m not entirely sure what THIS is” She admitted turning back towards him.

“I got the footage you wanted, what exactly is this thing? And why does the President want you captured?” She wanted questions; she was kidnapped too; even though SHE had the situation completely under control.

“Where to next?” She asked, tying her long raven-tinted hair in a ponytail.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worked for me ( Free forming till somebody attacks lol) @darksider95 you have plans to come find us or you got your own plans? as we arent in Gothic.)

"A Newcastle, they weren't kidding then. Apparently my familys past givings may have come home to roost." Shaking Illyana's hand as firmly as his badly beaten form could muster hiding the pain under gritted teeth behind his smile. "Ok so this is where i tell you whats going on. Well honestly Illyana i don't know a whole lot more than you. Basically i was in Venezuela and when i woke up some guys brought me here. Apparently the president has built at least one possibly more blacklisted mutant/ criminal or whatever holding facilities, this being one of them. My brother Quintus vanished and that drive has footage of his apparent escape from a facility like this one maybe even this exact one."

Cassius mind wondering on how long Quintus must of been in the facility and how the odds where stacked against Illyana and himself if it took him that long to escape. "Your probably here as we share a blood connection through Maximus, though i overheard some guys saying she is keeping tabs on alot of people. Have you done anything to draw her attention?. The president wants me because i slapped the taste out of mouth a few months back. She wronged my family and needed to be taught a lesson. Apparently i should of been more thorough"

"We can talk about that later, we need to get moving. Best case scenario there won't be a guard check for say fifteen minutes but when these guys don't check in the alarms will start." Painfully reaching down to the uncious guard and pulling his radio free from his belt. We keep this on us, we move carefully, check lines of sight and take out or bypass as much surveillance equipment we can. "I assume you have a healing factor of some kind with those" pointing at Illyana's still dripping hands waiting for her responce before adding "You take point i will watch our flank. We need to find either a fire escape route or natural light then we get the hell outta here. Expect resistance as i doubt this place is anything less than top level security. We go on you"

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: (That was just to get my character involved in general.Do you have any ideas to connect the two?)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksider95: ( there are plenty man,could have people try and capture you. Could hear a rumour about the place, could be offered a role to work with them etc. Whatever fits your character really )

Avatar image for ilynana_newcastle
Ilynana_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The exact specifics of the situation fell short on her inattentive ears, his explanation left tons of questions to be answered, especially those in regards as to how they were related. “I don’t know any Maximus, nor do I know of this president you’re talking about” she didn’t really care to share that she was from a doomed future; or that he’d end up getting his neck snapped in a valiant effort. What became apparent to the young Newcastle was that she’d have to integrate herself into the present to understand these…threats.

“You’re right this doesn’t sound like this’ll be easy” she said, already scouting for a way out. Her intense senses allowed her to decipher a wide variety of aromas; one she’d come to master was identifying fresh air. “Healing factor?” She backtracked, giving him a puzzled look. “Come on now, I’m not wolverine we’re not all that cliché” She said, moving towards the back of the warehouse following her acute sense of smell. “I’ve used this claws so much as a child, I simply don’t feel the pain anymore” she explained pressing her breast against the back of the warehouse peering into the high rafters.

“Looks like there is some kind of scaffold up there that leads into the next room, I’m pretty sure we can find a way out from there…this looks like the interrogation area.” She said, noting the various spots of dried blood on the floor. “I see a ladder not too far up I’ll go and get it” She said, once again calling on the crushing power of her claws.

Going out the main door to the next room could be a death sentence, she’d seen it to many times in her time; the ladder’s strategic placement suggest it was to only be used by those who knew where it was—not someone being interrogated.

Kicking the steel grate down to Cassius she went ahead to scout out the next room. As she drew near the threshold to the next room, she could smell various body orders mixed in the air. “There are about four other people… maybe 5”.

She was right, four armed guards sat around just shooting the sh!t, whilst another roamed around the back area. “Could be more guards just outside that door…something’s interfering with my nose” She warned pointing at the steel bolted door on the very far side of the room.

She couldn’t say for sure what was behind the door, possibly more guards; but she could say that the only apparent way out was through the door. Propping herself on the edge of the steel scaffold, the young beauty prepared to lunge down roughly about 15 feet to confront the guards. “I hope you’re a good shot from here…once I take out two of them…I’m pretty sure they’ll try to shoot me.”

Not waiting on his answer Illy free-fell from the scaffold as if she was bungie jumping, whilst in mid air she thrust her bone claws forward and project them into the neck of two unsuspecting guards.

Sure enough, the other two opened fire promptly, three round hit her shoulder causing her to drop to the floor, instead of allowing them to impede her evasive maneuver’ she tactically rolled to the left evading fire. “NOW would be good!” she yelled, looking for Cassius’ support.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking slightly bemused with Illynana's response to what he hoped would be an enlightening brief Cassius shook his head in a minimal manner. Annoyed at himself more than anything. "Later then, Maximus and madam president can wait." The bloody Newcastlequipping about her abilities and Cass's apparently unwelcome generalisation of her possible skills. "No offence i suppose you call it advanced healing or something. I am not familiar with the correct names for such a skill." Illynana's continued explanation covering yet more detail into her ability and her adaption to the surely significant pain that it must cause. "I wish i could forget the pain myself would make this (pointing at the limbs being held together by metal and plaster) a hell of a lot easier"

Cassius comments being lost as Illynana sprang and scaled up to a ladder far beyond his current reach the ladder rattling as it descended down to him. Limping towards the bottom run he began to claw his way upwards one good leg and one good arm making the simple climbing work three times the effort. Finally reaching the lofty walkway alongside the waiting Newcastle Cassius tried to hide the obvious he was struggling and he was quickly running out of gas. Moving slowly the two crept towards along before coming to an abrupt stop. Illyana gesturing to stop before stooping low and sniffing at the air. Cassius like wise and painfully crouching “There are about four other people… maybe 5”. Looking down below Cassius could spot 2 clearly and could hear two talking but had no line of sight. God knows where the 5th was. No rookie tracker himself he was impressed with the clawed Newcastles astute sensory location.

Illynana moving stealthily into a position of overhead offence. Her location clearly centered on dropping on the two guards seated below. Whispering as she readied herself “I hope you’re a good shot from here…once I take out two of them…I'm pretty sure they'll try to shoot me.” Smiling to himself and simply nodding. Even in the patched up and broken state he found himself in he still had one good arm and thats all he needed from this range. Illynana's response instant and fluid as she dove towards her targets in a vicious swoop strike, coming down from the heavens like some sort of prehistoric predator. As her strike brought two to the floor Cassius targets rose firing hurriedly from the hip imprecise and frantic fearing a feral slashing.

Cassius emptied his lungs and moved fluidly into an attack position his body almost mechanical the movements without thought his pistol rising, his eye narrowing his sights “NOW would be good!” Illynana screaming towards him. Lining up his with his target, the hammer coming back, a slight twist from the hip and the same again. "Bang...Bang" The sound of automatic gunfire instantly falling dead as Cassius climbed down towards Illynana gingerly "You ok ?" overing his good arm to help her back up to her feet. Pausing before getting back to the task at hand "I have an idea for the door stay on the blindside i will open it if anyone comes through pull them towards your side of the door i will go through." Dragging on of the distinctly dead guards towards the door rapidly draining the dregs of remaining energy he had Cassius slowly but firmly pulled the corpse to its feet. The strength required causing an obvious wince across his face.

Pushing the door open and letting the body fall to the floor "COUGH..Help me" hearing the sound of rushing footsteps Cassius waited till the sudden silence, the body being flipped onto its front revealing the ruse for what it was. Popping out from his cover his sights quickly homing in as the trigger was pulled once more a shower of blood cascading skywards from the perfectly executed headshot as Cassius continued to move forward. The gunplay having near certainly drawn the full attention of any remaining guards by now Cassius instinctively and rapidly scoured the scene for anything of use. Finding a near pristine white and vacant space. No cover no windows nothing but a corpse and another door.

Cassius looked up as he moved towards the center of the room a glass ceiling mockingly hanging over head to far to reach no rope or a way to climb. Checking over his shoulder as the two escapees reached the next door "ready for round three?." Kicking the door open and entering ready for a fight Cassius eyes began to sting as a bright light overhead shone down on them "Miss Newcastle, Mr Knightfall how nice of you to join us"

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: The next assassination contract popped up on my helmet's HUD."Target:Cassius Knightfall.Threat level:Extreme".This time there was no actual location name but just a link that I had to open that would take me to a map where nothing but red dot was.Probably a base the government wants to keep secret.I get my gear together.Judging by the man's profile the government uses,he is a threat that I can't possible handle.I go to the garage and get inside the attack helicopter.

When I arrive at the location,I knew something was wrong.There was the sound of gunshots.Shit.This wasn't good.I have the chopper land on top of the building,next to the glass ceiling.I then spot my target running below me.There was a woman with him,this job just got a lot harder.After they got to the next room,I jump through the glass ceiling.Landing and then rolling forward.When I get to the door,I listen closely."Miss Newcastle, Mr Knightfall how nice of you to join us".

I then kicked down the door,pull out and raised up my dual handguns.I point them at the two.I'm not sure if the woman is on the government's hit list.If she get's in the way she will have to be taken down as well.Thinking about it now I'm not really sure what the target has done to put him on the hit list.Maybe he's a terrorist or a spy.