deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Old Archium - History

The sizable continent of Archium, numerous centuries ago, was previously host to an advanced species of human beings residing in the mystical realm of Aetheroth, who's unique capabilities were virtually the realm's equivalent to Earth's mutant species. The continent itself positively brimmed with structure of utmost magnificence, inhabited by a species of a particularly serene nature. The primary city that the beings resided in was nothing short of a sprawling utopia, capitalized by the glorious, monarch castle that was host to King Arthur Aventus, along with his son, Dante Aventus.

Over the years, under Arthur's rule, Arthium and its people would continue to prosper and grow. Despite the threats that loomed throughout the world that the continent existed within, its seclusion through arcane methods appeared to have kept it safe for quite some time. Up until Dante's 21st birthday, close to the day where he himself would ascend into the throne. This day marked the day that another land would fall to the chaotic clutches of the Infernal Phalanx, known as 'The Dark Forces' in these early days. It would also mark the origin of an old Aetheroth myth, known as 'The Legend of the Lost Continent'.

Before a single soul could even begin to anticipate it, the continent itself had been invaded in a mass attack by the Dark Forces, whom had used contacts placed within the continent to begin setting up a mass ritual. The ritual itself had been intended to drain the souls and energies of all those caught within a massive, devastating spell that had been placed, with the exception of one (Who would stand in the center of the ritual). The dreadlord leading the invasion had positioned himself in the middle of all of the chaos, at the point where all of the souls and energies would converge (Including that of the demons that he lead). When the ritual was activated, he himself would be empowered with the souls of an entire continent, along with the very demonic forces that he had brought.

Most unfortunately, just before the ritual began, Dante himself had rushed through the forces of the invasion, blade cascading directly into the dreadlord's skull. In that instance, the demonic being was sent from the middle, with Prince Aventus himself being caught up in it. But at that point, it was far too late... As a massive wave of power erupted throughout the entire continent, the ritual had taken effect. Every single soul, every speck of energy that the species and demons possessed, fused into young Dante's physical and mental being, tearing through his mind and body, and rebuilding them anew.

Modern Times

Though the sudden change and demonic conversion seemed to have rendered Dante apathetic to the loss of his homeland, the event still remained, a bare echo reverberating through his head. Centuries later, having empowered himself to the extent of Godhood, and bearing a drastically different personality, the fractured memories of his old kingdom still dawned upon him from time to time. Now, wielding the power of a God, he longed for something beyond his arrogance and thirst for greater power. Something that could, at last, be returned. Armed with powers beyond imagining, his influence over the cthonian forces of the nether (Absorbed from the previous Prophet of the Infernal Phalanx mere months ago) would enable him to not only restore the continent, but revive it with life, with the same magnificence as it possessed before. Not only would it fulfill his desire to restore his kingdom, he would finally be able to truly reign as a king and superpower, armed with his knowledge, capabilities, and vast technological knowledge…

New Archium - Earth's Eighth Continent

No Caption Provided

The newly discovered, highly advanced continent known as Archium, as it happens, was mystically brought into existence upon Earth in an effort by Dante Aventus, to finally build up an empire and dominion that he himself ruled over, as well as restore the kingdom that he had lost centuries ago. With his godly powers, including utter mastery over sorcery and manipulation of cosmological enemies, he was able to bypass the barriers between space and time, bringing an entire continent into existence from the mystical world known as Aetheroth.

Because of the continent's past, when it was initially brought into existence, not a soul aside from the soon-to-be-ruler himself resided upon it. However, the powers he had absorbed from the King of the Nether (Known as Balthazar, Prophet of Aetheroth's Infernal Phalanx), he found himself able to use the countless arrays of souls trapped within Balthazar's cursed blade to begin repopulating the new landmass, not only gifting them with new bodies, but being sure to rewrite their mindsets into being his subjects. At the same time, as to truly bring about the recreation of his homeland, he decided to reverse the process that brought about the old kingdom's downfall in the first place. Restoring countless souls lost in the initial transformation, and rewriting their minds in the same way. However, the unique energy-related properties from their mutant-like genes stayed with him.

His genius enabled him to utilize incredible technologies to utterly rebuild the entire landmass, terraforming new environments, structures, and city's, occasionally utilizing his powers to aid the process. In what would have taken man years and years to achieve, Dante had achieved in a matter of days. This is somewhat due to the continent being fairly smaller than general continents (Slightly smaller than North America). The land itself is constantly overseen legions of Arch-Bots controlled by Aventus himself, as well as being protected by numerous automated artillery and tech designed to intercept larger scale threats. A select number of living beings make up Archium's military as well, working alongside the Arch-Bots.

Anchoring the landmass to the Earth itself, soon afterwards, he would establish himself as a new superpower, and would begin his new path of ruling over one of the most scientifically advanced nation's the world has to offer. A nigh perfect blend of magic and science, Archium has quickly established itself as one of the most scientifically advanced lands there is. Aventhere capitalizes the dominion, with the palace in its center being the residence of King Aventus.

Military/Guardians and Additional Technologies

Associated Characters

Rules and OOC

More updates to the OP probably to come soon

- Minor destruction is allowed, but even then, expect retaliation. However, moderate or major destruction would require you to PM me for permission first.

- People are free to travel through or reside in Archium as they please. King Aventus welcomes foreigners, provided that they are not hostile.

- If it turns out your ARE a threat, more than likely, Arch Bots will be deployed to kill or detain you. You need to sell them.

- Entry into Dante's palace is restricted, so expect retaliation if you just so happen to waltz near there.

- Should go without saying, but this location has already been COE approved.

_Pax_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking good. I've been wanting to see more magic in the CVnU, even if this place is pretty modernized.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, look, it's Elysia.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pax_Thank you!

@_drake said:

Oh, look, it's Elysia.

Elysia was a massive inspiration in the creation of this ;)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, look, it's the 'massive inspiration' comment.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By NighThunder

o shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit nice

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, am so gonna visit with someone.

After all, who else is gonna take over a magic-y place?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I'll tell ya what's massive and inspirational ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Drake

@dreadpool10: A huge block of stone. It can be anything at the same time it's immovable and unphased by time. At the same time it's massive.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MoJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MoJohnson
_Pax_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pax_: little late there, bruh

_Pax_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pax_: it's okay, Dumbledore gave you 100 more points because of flair, and you won anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta say, this was probably one of the most difficult things I've typed. Kept deleting and putting paragraphs back, going back through and changing stuff, redoing formats, changing up the whole dang thing. Eventually, I settled on this OP... which I'm moderately okay with. Was gonna add a technology/security section, but right now, I really don't feel like it.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta say, this was probably one of the most difficult things I've typed. Kept deleting and putting paragraphs back, going back through and changing stuff, redoing formats, changing up the whole dang thing. Eventually, I settled on this OP... which I'm moderately okay with. Was gonna add a technology/security section, but right now, I really don't feel like it.

Why don't you just let me handle that :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Iceland troubles me not.

@dreadpool10 said:

Why don't you just let me handle that :)

*Hires*

MoJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There should be strange happenings and they're solved in a mini-series titled "Archium's Weird Mysteries" or simply "Archie's Weird Mysteries."

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Arquitenens

Remember what I told you.

The looming spectre.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have my own version of a forcefield :)

*Uses automated laser defense with relativistic++ level reactions that blows any unauthorized craft and weapons from sky, from here to orbit.*

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: *Queen Bitch of the Universe

I'll think about it.
I'll think about it.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chevaliere

@dreadpool10: I may have just inadvertently convinced myself to go after you in Gothic.

Hehee, I haven't read all the posts (maybe a handful aside from skimming), but starting out I just picked one that didn't have an @ attached to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chevaliere:

I wasn't asking for you to 'think about it'. I was informing you of what you're 'going' to do.
I wasn't asking for you to 'think about it'. I was informing you of what you're 'going' to do.

@dreadpool10: I may have just inadvertently convinced myself to go after you in Gothic.

Hehee, I haven't read all the posts (maybe a handful aside from skimming), but starting out I just picked one that didn't have an @ attached to it.

I'll be waiting.
I'll be waiting.

Sounds good to me.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: B*tch please! I'll punt your empire into the sun.

Okay but when I get back from practise at the earliest. I have to beat people up, and if I have the energy I'll respond tonight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By valken

This will be fun!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Chevaliere

@lady_grimm: Very well. You are excused from my presence.

Run along now.
Run along now.

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh nice. It'll be cool to see you develop the Doom concept. Some big shoes to fill :O

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Chevaliere

@lady_grimm:

I mean, if you wanna die I'd be happy to grant you the favor.
I mean, if you wanna die I'd be happy to grant you the favor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll battle 'em all.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chevaliere: Better than being utterly obliterated, cur.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I suppose you shouldn't be faulted for self-preservation...