Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clara Mass

May 2013 - Clarice versus Anthony

Sullying his name, buying shares in his company, and stealing his shine. I must admit my attacks weren't personal, but they were intentional. How else was I suppose to garner his attention....postcard?

"Thank you for being traceable. Makes my life easier." She filed her nails as her quirky acquaintance brooded, emitting indifference as usual. It wasn't often she wined and dined with washed up celebrity, but she liked to consider this evening a charity event. And so she leaned back against tacky cushioning, eyeing down Mister Stark with a tinge of interest.

"I liked you, previous you, the you who smiled on my television screen. Now you're deranged, growing some grey hairs, and you've gained some weight. Than again you did betray the president of thee United States." She placed her nail file onto the table, smiling since he wouldn't. Gloominess didn't suit him and neither did his choice of clothing. Nevertheless she persisted, trying to crack the nut, and absorb some form of emotion.

Snapping is neck feels appropriate. I mean he isn't exactly a friend of Orpheus, in fact he's the complete opposite. A no good fool without proper purpose. Le sigh. What to do. What to do. Hmm murder this early does feel like a stretch so maybe I'll wait. Maybe I'll determine whether this floundering fish still holds some marque value. Yeah, that sounds about right.

"Anthony Stark, you are hereby under arrest." Miss Michelle joked and jived as music played in the background. Drunken girls and moody men set the tone for this tenacious day. "Did that strike a nerve? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to cause any self harm. Truthfully, I want to know your story. I want to know why I should forget I even saw you. Consider this an early Christmas gift from moi."

I like to consider myself a modern day Mother Teresa. A woman who selflessly gives to humanity, but asks for favors in return. I mean what's the fun in being amazing if you can't get a few perks in the mix? A modern take on Mother Teresa. I like that. I think I should really write a book. I think I've got a knack for good story telling. Anyhow back to drowning myself in melodramatic matters. LA RESISTANCE!

"C'mon I'm waiting", she said, sipping on some homemade liquor.

@anthony_stark: (Do whatever you want and I'll follow along)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Myrmidon_

@clara_mass:

No Caption Provided

Hand firmly pressed on his face he looked at the venomous, dangerous woman with nothing but remorse for even agreeing to this futile meeting. He could be using this time to upgrade a suit...save some kids or you know..kill the president. He tilted his towards the annoyingly beautiful woman before speaking in a dry and disgruntled tone as he moved his hand forward as he gestured towards her face rudely "I have not gained any weight thank you very much..." He looked towards the floor bored before looking back up at her with his pacific eyes "You could try and arrest me...however that would turn out not very good for either of us, I don't have the time to clean up a dead woman and you don't have the time to die I imagine" He feigned a smile before continuing in a dry tone "Well my story...CEO rich billionaire with the generic dead parents thing most super-heroes try to capitalize on these days and gain brownie points" He shook his head showing his hate for that matter "Then I become the Meta-Human chief of staff..blah blah the media war, the real war and again blah blah shit happened and I ended up being accused of everything so you know what?" He leaned in towards the woman as he placed his right elbow on the table and pointed towards her "I'm a freakin war criminal who is meant to be in jail!" Taking the extravagantly expensive drink that had been laid out on the table he swigged it full-heartily like a pro drinker before placing it down and speaking in a more serious tone "Who the hell are you by the way? You look like a seductress, cross potential murder and a slight hint of villain" He squinted as he eyed her up.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: She nibbled on manicured nails, a sense of wiriness crawling down her spine. "If you're a war criminal than so be it. If you feel guilty than please hang yourself." And than she eyed his drink as he sipped so effortlessly, smiling as he unknowingly sipped on an unattended drink. With her powers at work she could of done wonders, but instead chose otherwise. "Are you trying to mock me?" She laughed at his attempt at intimidation. It obviously wasn't his forte. "My name is Clarice Michelle. My husband retired from politics, my step-son intends on taking his place, and I am the matriarch to thee Addams Estate. I am trophy wife and the president's best friend from his college days. I am his confidant and we speak about many things. We even talk about you and all the potential you so foolishly wasted. Now you're a damn war criminal because of your stupidity. I am your way out. I am your damn life line. I don't do this often, but I see great things for you Anthony. I can even see you as the America's next president. Super heroics wasn't meant for you, but if you wanna be a bum so be it. Live life paycheck to paycheck, fall in love with a waitress, have four kids, live off welfare, and drown in dissatisfaction. All of this will lead to suicide, divorce, and the inability to be happy with yourself. Tell me you don't want that. Tell me you want back in the game. And if you're game is against Orpheus Ziev than tell me why you hate him so immensely." Miss Michelle cleverly played with his fragile mind, pushed the right buttons, and awaited an inevitable response. Until than she sipped on her beverage, wondering why the rich get so ruthless whenever shit hits the fan.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

He raised an amused eyebrow at her suicide mention, like a man of his class would perform such a feeble thing. "Never, I don't do mockings..Never been the best at that kinda game" He raised his glass as he spun the drink around bored then placed it back down. He listened to the life story and condescending remarks made by this Presidents pet as he slowly leaned backwards into his seat as something that had not happened in a while happened, he grinned a sincere grin before leaning into the table and speaking a little rudely "So, You're the presidents bitch?" He laughed to himself excessively before calming down and retorting once more "I will humor you...what life-line can a Presidents pet like yourself offer me?..If you are so wrapped around his finger..Why would you be seeing me as the next" He chuckled "President" He looked around the area with a subtle yet charismatic grin before looking back at the woman "I do want back "in" the game...It is me, my life and my yearning however...Remember, I am a Public Enemy so that!....Is out of the question" He took a sip from his drink.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: She paused as this shell of man so effortlessly uttered four strong letters. "More like the president's leash and reasoning behind his fluid presidential escalation." She annoyingly cackled at his childlike vernacular. A man of his stature surely went to boarding school or somewhere close enough. Than again he does have the mannerisms of a public school organism, acting all witty and emotionally deranged. Clasping her hands together the brash beau blows a kiss in his direction. "I'm an opportunistic woman. I side with those I see as having potential. In any case I see you as a backdoor pilot. A persona I can make grand in case phase one goes astray. I can fix your reputation I can fix your entire life, because of my powers." She knew mentioning her abilities would be a long shot since anyone who's anyone would know taking a favor from Miss Michelle was surely dangerous. "Right about now you're worth no more than freaking penny. I'd chose my words more carefully sweetheart. I'd hate to end your life prematurely." Clarice Michelle hesitantly took another sip of her delicious drink, portraying a fragile woman for those who payed attention. If push came to shove she was prepared to use her more dramatic skill set.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Myrmidon_

@clara_mass:

Tony humored the woman by faking to catch the kiss in the air, before forcefully slamming his hand down onto the table with a sinister grin as he looked up at her with a slightly cunning smile "Sure" He playfully winked to try and deescalate the situation before it got out of hand. Leaning backwards once more he folded his arms intently listening to her "powers" and how she could save his life, he simply shook his head and spoke to her "Powers huh?..." He looked deep into her eyes fixating on them to capture his immense thought process before speaking calmly without averting his gaze for even a second " Prematurely..end my life you say?...I choose my words how I choose my women..delicate, sometimes rough but always fun to use" A giant grin came about his face as he said this, truth be told he had not had a stable relationship in around two years, He liked to party around these days before being being forcefully resigned as the CEO leader from his own accord before things got out of hand, He placed his hand on the table as he "accidentally" spilled his drink on the woman, He smirked "I'm sorry my dear, It looks like you have acquired some wine on your fine clothing, Such a waste of a good thing.." He chuckled to himself as the true motive of that spillage would later be revealed.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Murder. End is his life. End his very existence. Right here. Right now. Yes! Do it right now. Use your powers and squeeze his life away. No! I won't. It'd be way too easy. I'll just play nice and hope for the best. Yeah, I'll do that instead. I'd hate to further ruin my carefully chosen clothing.

Knowing that she would never ever wear it again, the brash brunette carelessly threw her jacket aside. "You seem sick." Clarice giggled as one of his many futures played inside her beautiful mind. "Sick enough to squander such an opportunity." She unhappily exhaled, disappointed by his eagerness to end this newly born conversation. She even felt insulted, because truthfully she wanted to assist this dwindling dimwit. Much to her dismay Anthony was a strong reminder of her scorned lover, Noah Addams. A man who deserved more than the cards he was dealt and although it'd put her at odds with Orpheus, the violet eyed vixen was entirely willing to create a legitimate loop hole. However, this sack of flesh acted otherwise. He didn't want any form of first aid. "But I see my words mean nothing to you. I suppose the president was right." Liquid trickled down her palm, and although it sent odd reverberations through her voluptuous frame, the lively serpent stayed against better judgement. "You're wasted potential."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Myrmidon_

@clara_mass:

Leaning backwards in thought as he carefully lifted his fine wine and took a sip he spoke back to the woman "Well...Sick..Squandered..." He chuckled a little to himself before letting on the reason, "You act like you are all knowing however fail to realize I have not once dismissed your claims to help me...simply responded to your other retorts.." He smiled to the woman cunningly "The president was right? Well then, Humor me...IF and only IF I did choose to let you...help me - What will I gain in return?" He shook his head "Apart from not being a war criminal, I could cure that myself in time...fairly easily in fact.." He leaned back as he waited for the enchantress to reply.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Clara Mass

@anthony_stark: Mister Stark played a smart game. He was far more intelligent than she initially presumed. Clarice liked this fellow, but wouldn't dare admit it."Overreacting is part of my charm. In fact it's part of my contingency plan."She pouted innocently like a troubled teenage girl, carefully presenting herself as a woman in need."Whatever you want. Joke as you wish, but I can literally make anything happen."She winked playfully as she opened her magical hands. Her thoughts solely focused on her disgruntled acquaintance. "Say something. Anything and I'll make it appear."She quickly retorted, completely insulted by his lack of faith in her profound abilities.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: "In-fact its part of being a woman, overreacting that is" He winked teasingly as he chuckled at her clearly feigned pout. His face suddenly went slightly more serious as he listed to the woman speak as if she could control reality, no way?...He had not resist such a chance...He clicked his fingers as his Nano-bots stopped creating a fake cover of skin that looks like the real thing on the right side of his face, this was covering a large scar running down his eye and cheek that he had been given by Amaranth during a scuffle. He could not let anybody see it as to why he covered it, however if this woman was so powerful...she could cure his problem. He leaned in to the woman as he spoke and pointed to his face "Get rid of this" He ran his finger down the scar, starting from his forehead all the way down to his cheek.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Clara Mass

@anthony_stark: Bewildered by his sudden willingness to test her sayings, the violet eyed vixen hesitantly leaned forward. "Okay." Parted lips expressed genuine surprise as a scar so meaningful appeared from nothingness. His technology concealed a warrior's mark, yet he wanted it gone. And so she touched this supposed scar, very carefully, and focused on his mighty fine eyes."I need you to remember how this happened."Miss Michelle thought long and hard. Her imagination solely set on this simple task."Silence", she muttered, gently caressing his sacred scar. "It's gone."Beads of sweat slid down her fine neckline, a look of excitement as her magnificent powers actually worked. "Is that fine?", she asked, nonchalantly returning to her calm and calculating demeanor.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

He closed his eyes as he thought of his the scar had happened, he would have kept it however it reminded him off Venezuela and that was a horrible memory, he could not look in the mirror without being reminded of his past with such a scar. He did not even feel the scar heal, it simply vanished. He knew this as Horizon made him aware instantly once it had vanished. He widened his eyes highly surprised as he looked at the woman who was actually sweating from this, He ran his fingers down the now non-existent scar as he spoke happily "T..Thank you..But.." His face showed a little confusion "Does using your powers tire you..that much?" He raised an eyebrow, "And yes, Perfect" He smiled "What do you wish me to do for you?..." He leaned back in his seat "You have my attention"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Clara Mass

@anthony_stark: "I've been extremely busy as of late."Miss Michelle spoke the god's honest truth. Her recent activities had called upon much needed power, and as a result - exhaustion. With so many detriments in her livid life, the need for assistance had become visibly apparent. "That'll change. I've been seeing a witch."Clarice innocently smiled, tapping the rigid table like a giddy summer counselor. Her spontaneous exuberance caused by his grateful countenance. And like that she knew this man would most certainly be hers. "As for you. Well I won't say just yet." She than stroked her curly brown hair, very much pleased with this evening's meeting. "However, we could eat dinner. I could really use the company. That's unless you wanna leave?"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

"You have my attention, I see no need for me to depart just yet." He smiled as events had gone better than expected to his surprise "So, Been busy?...I know how that feels, you know funnily enough even though I have lost my status and all of the other things associated with being a CEO and cabinet member, I have really taken the time to relax a little, even though I am a wanted man" He chuckled at this irony " It has really taken the burden off my life and let me simply collect my thoughts...a rare chance..however it does get boring" He rest a hand on his chin as he looked at her "Tell me, What has been causing you this amount of stress?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Clara Mass

@anthony_stark: "Thank you." Her stern mood lightened as preconceived notions shattered. "With everything that's happened", she nonchalantly cleared her throat as her ears absorbed each word uttered, "I'd expect you to remain low key, but I see that isn't your thing." She laughed at their mutual inability to stay still for a long period of time. Who knew they could have even the smallest of similarities? Nevertheless, the Queen of Conquerors fiddled with her curly locks as he continued to talk. "My stress?" She conveyed surprise as he pondered her own delicate situation. "From Noah to nonsense and everything in between. It's hard leading an organization like my own." She answered his question without much detail, because her opinion on him though changing, had not been shifted into trust just yet. Until than she'd chatter like a sorority sister on crack. Snapping her fingers for another delicious drink, Miss Michelle couldn't help but ask a certain question. "Why not get some money, change your name, and live somewhere exotic?"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

He nodded in thought "You know, me and Noah had an alliance once...Have not heard from him in a while though" He dismissed the thought as he continued "Try leading a business like Peak, It was political center of the world last week...I was probably getting more hate, fan and media requests than the white-house at one point, I would bet money on that notion" He chuckled as he relaxed a little "Really? I love this life...I love the spotlight..It's hard to explain why" He sighed as he looked towards the ground then back at the woman "I could change my name, I could move to somewhere exotic but that would be worse than anything I have done or ever will do - The cliched "with great power comes great responsibility" Has a different part "with great power comes great opportunities" and who would I be to simply dismiss my power without exploring everything in THIS life, whatever path it takes me down is a path that I will be destined to go down"He took his drink as he spun the liquid inside in thought "Or maybe I am just power hungry and love the lavish live-style" He gave a half hearted smile, he had not said it...but maybe he tried so hard to stay in the spotlight was beacuse his parents had lost theirs in a car accident, and he feels they live through him...maybe.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Clara Mass

@anthony_stark: Her carefulness diluted as the further mentioning of Noah came about. "What? Noah never told me of this alliance." She knew it happened of course, television told no lies, but her estranged lover never did admit it. "Admittedly, Orpheus was bothered", she sipped on her savory drink as he went about speaking, "I'd love my life more if I got what I deserved." Her forthcoming stance came off strange since truth didn't slide off her tongue so easily. In fact truth was never pure whenever spoken by Clarice Michelle, that's unless she's in need. "Power hungry? No, I don't buy it. You look like the type who wants to prove something. To himself. To others. That sorta thing. No offense." She stopped midway, glaring at the passing waitress, mentally inclining this blond broad to gather some fresh drinks. "What's your opinion on me? I'm sure you've heard something through the grape vine." She gave her signature devilish smirk, truly intrigued by his opinion rather than aimless insults. And for a minute she catches herself liking this meeting, only because it gave her an alternative to the usual games of supposed manipulation. For once she could speak without her acquaintance believing himself superior. With egos set aside the violet eyed vixen actually seemed open to genuine discussion. I think I'm going crazy......Orpheus might have been wrong about him.......emphasis on might have.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

"Well, looks like you should speak to Noah a little in the future, and what do you think you deserve?" He raised his eyebrow at this, not many people felt they deserved something so much they would love their life more if they got that thing "Well..I am not sure about that either - I have never really felt to prove myself as I am probably one of the best human minds on the planet already, Well sorta, Many people are on my level, but I think I am fairly adept in my area of practice if that counts for anything, however you may be correct...Not many people know this but my parents died when I was in my twenties and I have always felt a need to make the surname Stark shine beacuse of this...Well...Maybe not shine, more like be in the spotlight so I don't let their memory ever die out." He chuckled "Childish I know, but what can you do?.." He shot her a smile, not many people got told that, she was lucky "Hmm"Taking a long pause as he pondered thoughts about her next question... "You are...take no offence here, but in my view..in my observations you take pride in your appearance and use it too manipulate men, as you should with such natural gifts. You also enjoy being slightly sadistic in a way, or taking it that little too far sometimes but always try and wind the person back in with your charms, and it usually works" He laid back as he rubbed his chin as he stared into her anticipating eyes "You might see life as a game and people as pieces for you to use..I don't know, I don't really know much about you in reality, Noah never even spoke of you - Ahh, then we get to Noah...You may still think yourself closer to him than you like...you probably use him as a toy...But I will not go into that however I will go into the president - You speak as if you are his ally, but you would soon see his head roll, why else would you say I could take his place...if you were telling the truth.." He then finished his speech as he finished his drink "That is all...as I said, I do not know you"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Clara Mass

@anthony_stark: @niccolo_machiavelli: It had been some time since their previous crossing. In truth the supposed psychopath had been avoiding his presence. Ever since she shifted reality, her life had become awfully rocky. Shunned from Addams Estate, neglected by Noah, and virtually homeless. Her life had spiraled out of control. It needed some sprucing up.

Bonnie is gone. Powers are amplified. I'm amazing, but alone. If I ever intend on recuperating, I really need to throw myself back into the game. Push these babies up, and it's time to get to work. I've never had so much ambition in decades. Than again I am seventy-four years old, but I'm sure seventy-four never looked this good. Work it.

"Thought you'd never show up." She mouthed each word, knowing it'd be telepathically transmitted to her uneasy acquaintance. "Thank you." Miss Michelle didn't know if he remembered. Than again no one seemed to have any recollection, which was something she cherished immensely. "I'm on my way." Before her departure, she stood upright, and admired her flawless frame. "I look fantastic." Even with her multitude of issues the violet eyed vixen withheld a strange sense of optimism.

From this moment on, your lies are your life. You gotta play this cool. Can't give the slightest hint of narcissism, superiority, or arrogance. I gotta adapt to the situation. Mold myself for his pleasure. Become a lesser woman, because I'm so damn flawless. Ugh. I feel like my inside the mind monologues are getting a bit street savvy. Ew. I've been spending to much time in New York. I should really relocate.

"Good evening."Miss Michelle waltzed out the bathroom. "Long time." Brown hair decorated with platinum blond highlights. "No see." Violet eyes glimmering like legit jewels. "Pleased to meet you." A body so damn fierce, neither man nor woman could look away. "Again." Clarice smiled. Her posture alone worked instantaneously as free drinks were immediately served.

"Tell me. How's life been treating you?"

(Pick who you want. Go with it.)

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zain_

The Italian vanguard of his ideology instantly departed upon receiving the unexpected telepathic message, donning as usual his extravagantly iconic yet humble looking robes coupled with his vibrant but somehow secretive hood perfectly complimenting his complexion and character alike. Arriving to the establishment he swiftly took a seat towards the far end of the table which would in turn allow him to see any dangers, He had arrived 10 minutes before Clarice, upon her arrival however he instantly was transfixed at her usual beauty however....something was off. She walked around like the same air of confidence in herself but lacked something, Possibly the arrogance in the way she strut around. He dismissed the thoughts maybe thinking it was one of her off days while carefully taking a glass of fine wine as she spoke, he then retorted greeting her with a sincere smile "saluti mia cara, How have you been?" He then respectfully poured her a glass of wine as is the tradition of the man. He had previously waved the waiter away before he poured the drinks, adopting to do so himself. "Me?bene...I have been okay, Sincerely mio caro , things have been troublesome what I am perfetto..." A little lie, a little truth. He will speak about himself later on.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niccolo_machiavelli: I haven't seen him in some time. He's nomadic like that. He's incapable of settling down with an actual woman. Do I care? Not really, but sometimes I like stating the obvious. At least in my head. I'm habitual like that. I talk smack for personal reasons. It levels out my libido and increases my impenetrable confidence.

"Your life has always been tumultuous", she swallowed wine as swiftly as one possibly could, "but you always come out", she slyly licked away liquid residue, "on top." A little playfulness never hurt nobody. She returned to her natural form, but wouldn't divulge in her latest acquisitions. Sharing secrets so soon would do her no good. Than again the lady in short shorts didn't like speaking intimately with anyone. "I see you've been busy as of late." Clarice Michelle knew of his latest actions, even pondered interference, but couldn't decide if she wanted to get down and dirty. Instead she waited, pondered, and organized this meeting (even if it does feel serendipitous). "Tell me. Make my night", she giddily whispered whilst signaling for another round of alcohol. This time - tequila shots.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

Keeping a mesmeric stare gazing deep into the violet eyed manipulator he could not help but to allow himself a subtle, yet very real grin towards her playful innuendo while grasping his still unfinished wine glass regally. He swirled the wine inside of his glass around for a few seconds contemplating how to respond as he moved in closer, closer than some may have thought appropriate, right hand grasping his wine glass he brought it up to his eye level. He moved in closer yet again, their faces now only separated by the wine glass. Eye to eye he spoke "Cara, Let us play a little game.." His wine was seemingly untouched, he had not taken a sip. During his speaking the waiter came towards them from the left, as he put the tequila shots down he pressed his left palm over them without breaking eye-contact "Non ancora...Not yet...Let us play a little game then, for every personal bit of information you tell me I take a drink, and vice versa - capito?" He pressed the wine bottle to his own lips as he took a drink, then his left hand picked up a shot and casually poured it into the wine glass diluting it "You first, il mio incantevole amico" He spoke Italian all the time by accident these-days, he still did not fully articulate his words but he knew enough to get by. He was still playing games, testing too see how far she would go at not revealing her secrets..or simply troubles.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niccolo_machiavelli: Oh lord. May Shinigami give me strength. Looking in his eyes is extremely difficult. He's got this suave fluidity, which is uncommon in the modern man. I'd like to play coy, but sometimes it's difficult. Sometimes I'm plagued with the presence of really handsome men. Shit. I know I'll survive. I can play anyone like a dime. It's just this guy. Ugh. He feels different. "Quieres jugar un juego?", I playfully speak in my mother's native tongue, "I'll play your game." And so I keep my eyes locked on Mister Machiavelli, transfixed by his striking features. "I'm single. Thought I'd let you know." He's stupid if he honestly believes I'll converse so easily. We haven't seen one another in some time. I need more than his word. I need something viable. "Your turn." In truth my first reveal is entirely surreal. Being dumped by a twenty-something emotional potato can really do a number on a violet eyed gal. "That's unless", I take another shot without a second thought, "you want more?"