Remembering rbysjti's Fanboyism

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

That's me and I'm actually laughing to see how crazy I was as a Storm fan. :) I started as rbysjti, then RLAAMJR, then jhazzroucher,.

I actually still remember that there was a time when almost all Storm vs threads were on the front page of the Battles forum. The first time that happened in Comic Vine history I think. Lol. :)

Right now, I'm no longer active in the Battles forum but I still continue posting in the Storm forum to talk anything about Storm.

I may have not been in the poo poo list: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/the_new_poo_poo_list/blog/the-new-poo-poo-list/46727/

because the one who made the list may have not been around when I was busily defending Storm against anybody.

But I believe that some wanted me included. So if you wanted to read my so called memorable quotes, here it is and have a hearty laugh too! :)

No Caption Provided

Memorable Quotes:

"Then Storm would definitely win. Having an access to the entire galactic core is actually too much for Galactus to handle. Galactus will lose"

"An absolute win for Storm. And since she's at the center of the galactic core, she would have enough power to shut Galactus down. Just like what she did to a spaceship."

"First is, being able to destroy galaxies is different from being able to bear from a galactic blast. Besides, Storm is nearly at her full power so she could definitely shut him down. If there's going to be a bug here, that would be Galactus, swatted on a windshield."

"Deadshot can't sneak to the Mistress of the elemnts cos she can sense abnormal air motions. So, Storm is actually a better sneaker than deadshot. Storm wins here."

"Storm wins here. Storm's lightning is too powerful for Sentry to bear it. Wonder Woman was beaten easily with just two strikes. Two strikes of lightning will be enough and Storm wins."

"Come on. Storm can block Zatanna's magic"

"So Storm wins here (vs Classic Dr Fate)."

"Storm can hit Batman with close eyes. Storm doesn't need to see to hit the target with precision. Storm is a mutant and her reflexes are faster than Batman. For gadgets, Batman has the advantage but Storm can dodge it and can beat Batman using her bare hands, though she has the option to use her lock picks to knock out Batman. Storm wins here, easily and immediately"

"Storm wins here. Air is already surrounding Zoom before the fight starts and air is something Storm can control so by the time Zoom makes his first move, he's already knocked out by air punches. Zoom is fast but he doesn't think fast. Storm thinks faster. Storm would really win this battle. Zoom isn't fast enough to sneak at Storm."

"Storm is the most powerful among all and we've only seen 1/1000000000000000000+ of her power! : ) Her powers are immeasurable and unimaginable.

She's also a googolplex googolplex more powerful than TOAA."

"Nope, though her feats give us a hint that she may be able to move and even faster than the speed of light. As for now, that issue which showed her dodging Cyclops attack, a canon issue would mean either she can really move fast or she has faster than light reaction. Or both.",) For now, I'd stick with fast reactions."

"I am sorry but Goku is nowhere near Storm's level. Goku can only breathe if Storm allows it."

"Storm wins here in less than a conscious thought. Storm is faster and more powerful. Storm can block all of Mewtwo's attack."

"Superman can't win. Her winds are capable of moving planets. Even on earth, she could focus her extremely powerful strong winds and blow him away like what she did to Hulk. Storm has FTL reaction."

"Nope, though her feats give us a hint that she may be able to move and even faster than the speed of light. As for now, that issue which showed her dodging Cyclops attack, a canon issue would mean either she can really move fast or she has faster than light reaction. Or both.",) For now, I'd stick with fast reactions."

"Storm doesn't need to see to hit the target. Storm can sense the abnormal movement of air. and can also see energies. in conclusion. Storm wins here

"Superman Prime is nowhere near Storm's power level."

"but don';t you know that Storm's powers work faster than speed of light?"

"First thing is, Bugs Bunny hasn't been hit by something gigantic. And gigantic lightning will definitely incinerate him. Storm wins here in less than a conscious thought"

"Yeah but the fact is Storm is more powerful and definitely faster. So Storm using her powers, that's actually destroying Bugs Bunny and his universe.Storm wins here."

"Again, The Beyonder won't be able to bear Storm's attacks because Storm's powers are infinite, unlimited and the strongest."

"What could Darkseid possibly do when all of his attacks are turned back by Storm? a cannonade of lightning, flashfreeze, a powerful tornado, etc. Oh my! There's just a lot of creative things Storm can do to mop the floor with Darkseid on it."

"Oh come on, Storm is more powerful. What can Darkseid do to beat her? Basically nothing."

"Storm would definitely win (Storm vs DBZ universe) based on canon issue."

"Not only that. Storm is capable of destroying the whole universe from different dimensions and timelines."

"The Phoenix can fix the universe. But Storm can either destroy or fix all universes from different dimensions and different timelines (past, present and future), Phoenix included."

"Storm will win against all of them."

"Storm's powers is enough to beat Spectre and beyonder for a fact that Storm controls the elements and could adjust her powers to every place she goes. This battle will actually end up like how Storm has beaten The Trion."

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

YOU ARE THE GREAT RBYSJTI!!!!!!!!!!

I have longed for the honour to meet you. How do you do?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No one wants to remember a troll.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You've been around the site a few times, huh? Well,I'm glad you're around because your comments are always interesting in my opinion.

Personally, until recently, I wasn't on this site much, and I do in fact plan to permanently leave the site when I have 5000 posts. I think I'm around halfway there, which is cool.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

This reminds me of the Theik2 Library of Ultimate Excellence.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DO NOT SPEAK TO THE GREAT RBYSJTIS LIKE THAT!!!!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000

I remember the Superman debates lol

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nefarious
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11 vance_astro  Moderator

@laflux said:

@nefarious said:

@laflux: Lol. Him and Klandicar.

Klandicar was a legend.

You pups must not speak of the big dog. He'll hear you.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Wait, are you trying to get yourself nominated for the poo poo list?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Just in case, IBL.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mikethekiller

If we are remembering troll legends than doratheillegalimmigrant should definitely get a mention.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm sucks

LUL

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jhazzroucher:

Lord Chew does tolerate fanboyism, Storm can harm The Big G. Pfft.

Only Batman can do that. ;p

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I remember that person......and I don't know you but seen ya around that has been quite the TWIST

XD

As for trolls

I liked MasterJohn

Anbody remember him?

I'm not sure if he was a troll but boy was he funny

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@laflux said:

YOU ARE THE GREAT RBYSJTI!!!!!!!!!!

I have longed for the honour to meet you. How do you do?

Whoa! I'm just a regular guy with extraordinary Storm fanboyism. LOL. I am fine. Hope you are too. :)

And I am not. :)

@laflux said:

Only classic @vance_astro could match rbysjtis.........

He's a Storm fan too. Just in case you didn't know. :)

@drgnx said:

@jhazzroucher: Wait, are you trying to get yourself nominated for the poo poo list?

Sort of for fanboyism and not trolling nor no respect to others . I just wanted to know how I'd be evaluated. :)

You've been around the site a few times, huh? Well,I'm glad you're around because your comments are always interesting in my opinion.

Personally, until recently, I wasn't on this site much, and I do in fact plan to permanently leave the site when I have 5000 posts. I think I'm around halfway there, which is cool.

Why leave if you enjoy here?

@laflux said:

Only classic @vance_astro could match rbysjtis.........

What about Spike?

I wonder where he is right now. It was nice talking to him.

I have a debate with him in Storm vs Goku: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/storm-vs-goku-535887/

And I have won easily! :)

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@slacker_the_hacker said:

I remember that person......and I don't know you but seen ya around that has been quite the TWIST

XD

As for trolls

I liked MasterJohn

Anbody remember him?

I'm not sure if he was a troll but boy was he funny

Mm, he and his lubricant were the running gag on Comic Vine for a while.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all makes sense!

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#24  Edited By MatthewParker

This is awesome! haha, so did you actually believe what you were saying?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees
No Caption Provided

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rbysjti Force, the heretical Cult of Storm! The Chew Force from the Church of Bat-God shall expel you!

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see some posts from classic vance_astro anyone got any? lol