Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

Sorry if this has been done before, I'm just curious. 5 point system:

1: Very Bad, seems to use profanity and personal attacks with little to no logic, the worst.

2: Needs Help, while not the worst, fanboyism is evident in their posts to an extent.

3: Average, not bad, not good, just lukewarm.

4: Great: these people can move an argument along very well and while logic is prevalent in their posts, sometimes they aren't exactly backed up by evidence.

5: Elite: the elite have it all, they got the logic and the evidence and they rarely (if ever) lose a debate. best of the best.

Also, who do you think is the best and worst debater?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

forever 5

buckshot 5

creator 5

valkaad 4

gambler 4

methos 4

static shock 4

i hope i didnt forget anyone worth mentioning...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Buckshot - 5

Gambler - 5

Methos - 5

Static Shock - 5

Warlock 360 - 4.5

Vance Astro - 4.5

Zee Crusher -4.5

K-AOTIC - 1

jgnTaylor - 1

Super-Buster - 4

Nighthunter - 4

King Saturn - 3.75

Yeah, that would be my immediate list

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
i hope i didnt forget anyone worth mentioning..."

This is my list except

Static Shock-4

Apparition-4

Super Buster-4

Vance-3/4 somewhere in between

Edite: King 3/4
Post Edited:2008-04-23 21:49:35

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

"Buckshot - 5 Gambler - 5 Methos - 5 Static Shock - 5 Warlock 360 - 4.5 Vance Astro - 4.5 Zee Crusher -4.5 K-AOTIC - 1 jgnTaylor - 1 Super-Buster - 4 Nighthunter - 4 King Saturn - 3.75 Yeah, that would be my immediate list "

lol that's crazy

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
This is my list except Static Shock-4 Apparition-4 Super Buster-4 Vance-3/4 somewhere in between"

i didnt think the three you added were worth mentioning ;)

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iSHADOW

iSHADOW - 11

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Buckshot - 5 Gambler - 5 Methos - 5 Static Shock - 5 Warlock 360 - 4.5 Vance Astro - 4.5 Zee Crusher -4.5 K-AOTIC - 1 jgnTaylor - 1 Super-Buster - 4 Nighthunter - 4 King Saturn - 3.75 Yeah, that would be my immediate list "
lol that's crazy Gambler says:
"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
This is my list except Static Shock-4 Apparition-4 Super Buster-4 Vance-3/4 somewhere in between"
i didnt think the three you added were worth mentioning ;)"
What do ya mean ? I thought my list was rather accurate. I spend quite a bit of time in the battle forums you know. LOL"

lol not enough! you know someone who's a 5 is supposed to have practically never lost? nothing against gambler, methos or static but i wouldnt say that about any of them. and you dont know creator and forever?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Apparition says:

"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4

What do ya mean ? I thought my list was rather accurate. I spend quite a bit of time in the battle forums you know. LOL

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Apparition says:

"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
What do ya mean ? I thought my list was rather accurate. I spend quite a bit of time in the battle forums you know. LOL"
lol not enough! you know someone who's a 5 is supposed to have practically never lost? nothing against gambler, methos or static but i wouldnt say that about any of them. and you dont know creator and forever?"

I hardly ever see Forever and Creator post in the Battle threads. Gambler, Methos and Static are more regulars there. They may lose a few debates but that doesnt take away from how great they are at debating. John Elway, has played in 5 Super Bowls, he lost 3 of them. Does that stop him from being a great Quarterback ? My point is, even the best of the best lose sometimes.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
lol not enough! you know someone who's a 5 is supposed to have practically never lost? nothing against gambler, methos or static but i wouldnt say that about any of them. and you dont know creator and forever?"
I hardly ever see Forever and Creator post in the Battle threads. Gambler, Methos and Static are more regulars there. They may lose a few debates but that doesnt take away from how great they are at debating. John Elway, has played in 5 Super Bowls, he lost 3 of them. Does that stop him from being a great Quarterback ? My point is, even the best of the best lose sometimes. "

creator and forever are like buckshot. they're better debaters then the others and i've never seen any of them lose unless they're messing around with each other. but if you havent seen them, then you havent seen them. you are kinda new compared to them and i dont debate as much as i used to because its all been debated before. that might be the same thing with them.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

@Apparition - Oh I See. I am still kinda new here. But my post count says otherwise. LOL

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super-Buster

Apparition says:

"King Saturn says:

lol that's crazy

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4

Ouch App, very ouch.

5: Pania, Buckshot, The_Creator, Forever

5ish: Valkaad. (Haven't personally seen him debate, so I can't be sure) Gambler (I really can't seem to place him, he is a step above the 4s, that's definite, he doesn't really belong with the 5s either.)

4:Static, Vance, App, Methos, Ms. Invisible BatgirlBabs, Alexander

3: Saturn, Gottheit, pixilized, dormath, Slinger, Nobody, zee, EC

2: Bio Vishanti, eganthevile1, Brainiac1.0, POHOCOM

1: Weather Witch, Lantern Prime, ALEN, ultimateninjagaidenx

Best: Pania

Worst: ultimateninjagaidenx

I'm sorry if you didn't get mentioned or didn't get the spot you think you deserved. This is just my opinion for now, and my opinion of your debating skills don't necessarily correspond to how much I respect you.
Post Edited:2008-04-23 22:57:53
Post Edited:2008-04-23 23:59:08
Post Edited:2008-04-29 09:39:08
Post Edited:2008-04-29 23:31:50

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

Super-Buster says:

"Apparition says:
"King Saturn says:
"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
Ouch App, very ouch. 5: Pania, Buckshot, Gambler 4:Static, Vance, App, Creator, Methos, Ms. Invisible BatgirlBabs, Alexander 3: Saturn, Gottheit, pixilized, dormath, Slinger, Forever, zee 2: Bio Vishanti, EC, eganthevile1, Brainiac1.0, POHOCOM 1: Weather Witch, Lantern Prime, ALEN, ultimateninjagaidenx Best: Pania Worst: ultimateninjagaidenx I'm sorry if you didn't get mentioned or didn't get the spot you think you deserved. This is just my opinion for now, and my opinion of your debating skills don't necessarily correspond to how much I respect you."

lol your list is crazier than ks's but everyone has their own opinions

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Sparda

5-They (and most people) know who they are.

4-Gambler, App, Methos, Alexander Anderson

3.5-Vance (sometimes he fluctuates, but lately he's been pretty spot-on)

3-King Saturn, Weather Witch

2-Hmmm.....I dunno who would go here.

1- K-AOTIC, Gambit0, Vegeta, Gogeta/Broly/Broly 2/most DBZ fanboys

Best: Buckshot or Forever

Worst: That K-AOTIC guy is pretty terrible.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

"@Apparition - Oh I See. I am still kinda new here. But my post count says otherwise. LOL"

lol yeah youre a super poster!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

Sparda says:

"5-They (and most people) know who they are. 4-Gambler, App, Methos, Alexander Anderson 3.5-Vance (sometimes he fluctuates, but lately he's been pretty spot-on) 3-King Saturn, Weather Witch 2-Hmmm.....I dunno who would go here. 1- K-AOTIC, Gambit0, Vegeta, Gogeta/Broly/Broly 2/most DBZ fanboys Best: Buckshot or Forever Worst: That K-AOTIC guy is pretty terrible."

ahhhh another list i can agree with!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By pixelized

a 3???? i'll take it! hahah but i think Pania is the best hands down. she is a thug! lol

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Sparda

Apparition says:

"Sparda says:
"5-They (and most people) know who they are. 4-Gambler, App, Methos, Alexander Anderson 3.5-Vance (sometimes he fluctuates, but lately he's been pretty spot-on) 3-King Saturn, Weather Witch 2-Hmmm.....I dunno who would go here. 1- K-AOTIC, Gambit0, Vegeta, Gogeta/Broly/Broly 2/most DBZ fanboys Best: Buckshot or Forever Worst: That K-AOTIC guy is pretty terrible."

ahhhh another list i can agree with!"

Yeah!

High-five

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Midnight Lantern says:

"People catergorized by Number 1/2: (Vance Astro might be a three): K-aotic, Zee Crusher, BROLY2, Vance Astro, Weather Witch 3/4: Buckshot, Methos, Static Shock. 4/5 :Gambler, Forever, Apparition, Midnight Lantern, Renegade Lantern, King Saturn, The_Creator. "

youve got buckshot as a 3/4????

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

Super-Buster says:

"Apparition says:
"lol your list is crazier than ks's but everyone has their own opinions"
That's just from what I've experienced, I haven't been on the vine for long so I wouldn't be surprised if I got a few wrong, and I'm always willing to change my mind."

i know. you'd have to go back and look at old debates to see how really good buckshot, forever, creator, and guys like valkaad are. even buckshot doesn't debate that much anymore.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super-Buster

Apparition says:

That's just from what I've experienced, I haven't been on the vine for long so I wouldn't be surprised if I got a few wrong, and I'm always willing to change my mind.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Midnight Lantern

People catergorized by Number

1/2: (Vance Astro might be a three): K-aotic, Zee Crusher, BROLY2, Vance Astro, Weather Witch

3/4: Buckshot, Methos, Static Shock.

4/5 :Gambler, Forever, Apparition, Midnight Lantern, Renegade Lantern, King Saturn, The_Creator.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn

Apparition says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"People catergorized by Number 1/2: (Vance Astro might be a three): K-aotic, Zee Crusher, BROLY2, Vance Astro, Weather Witch 3/4: Buckshot, Methos, Static Shock. 4/5 :Gambler, Forever, Apparition, Midnight Lantern, Renegade Lantern, King Saturn, The_Creator. "
youve got buckshot as a 3/4????"

Wow. Thats a hell of a list bro

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ohhh, you'd be surprised. I think Bucks just been swamped lately. But I've saw him post in three battles yesterday. He's just so damn good that he wont waste his time unless he thinks someone can give him a challenge. And since Forever/Val/and the Creator haven't been on much theres no comp for him. (in my opinion) :P
Post Edited:2008-04-23 22:33:03

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Gambler says:

"Ohhh, you'd be surprised. I think Bucks just been swamped lately. But I've seen him post in three battles yesterday. He's just so damn good that he wont waste his time unless he thinks someone can give him a challenge. And since Forever/Val/and the Creator haven't been on much theres no comp for him. (in my opinion) :P"

lol. Good Point.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition

Gambler says:

"Ohhh, you'd be surprised. I think Bucks just been swamped lately. But I've seen him post in three battles yesterday. He's just so damn good that he wont waste his time unless he thinks someone can give him a challenge. And since Forever/Val/and the Creator haven't been on much theres no comp for him. (in my opinion) :P"

i bet he'd agree.

high 5's sparda!

Super-Buster says:

"Apparition says:
"Super-Buster says:
"Apparition says:
That's just from what I've experienced, I haven't been on the vine for long so I wouldn't be surprised if I got a few wrong, and I'm always willing to change my mind."
i know. you'd have to go back and look at old debates to see how really good buckshot, forever, creator, and guys like valkaad are. even buckshot doesn't debate that much anymore."
Do you happen to know which threads these debates are in? If I read a few I would probably change my mind."

i cant remember. but you could just go to their accounts and check their forum posts. go back aways cause they all debated more a good while ago.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

Midnight Lantern says:

"Apparition says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I think he's a four."

lol youre crazy!

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Apparition says:

"Midnight Lantern says:

I think he's a four.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super-Buster

Apparition says:

"Super-Buster says:
"Apparition says:

i know. you'd have to go back and look at old debates to see how really good buckshot, forever, creator, and guys like valkaad are. even buckshot doesn't debate that much anymore."

Do you happen to know which threads these debates are in? If I read a few I would probably change my mind.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By Agony

Ml but like i said before no one will vote for you if you keep being a jerk and if you keep running away from your teams

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super-Buster

Apparition says:

i cant remember. but you could just go to their accounts and check their forum posts. go back aways cause they all debated more a good while ago."

Um, I actually tried that with Forever and figured out I'd have to shift through 400+ pages for the good battles. Maybe another day when I have more patience. However, I realized that I was confusing Forever with Nobody, I'll edit it now.

PS. How do you spell Creator's account? is there an underscore?

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kain Echnida

Super-Buster says:

" 5: Pania, Buckshot, Gambler 4/5: Forever, Creator, Valkaad. (Haven't personally seen them debate, so I can't be sure) 4:Static, Vance, App, Methos, Ms. Invisible BatgirlBabs, Alexander 3: Saturn, Gottheit, pixilized, dormath, Slinger, Nobody, zee 2: Bio Vishanti, EC, eganthevile1, Brainiac1.0, POHOCOM 1: Weather Witch, Lantern Prime, ALEN, ultimateninjagaidenx Best: Pania Worst: ultimateninjagaidenx I'm sorry if you didn't get mentioned or didn't get the spot you think you deserved. This is just my opinion for now, and my opinion of your debating skills don't necessarily correspond to how much I respect you.
Post Edited:2008-04-23 22:57:53"

How in the hell am I a 2 in debates? I'd give myself at least a 3 or 4, certainly not a 2. Then again, I haven't exactly been doing much debating as of late.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Super-Buster

Kain Echnida says:

"Super-Buster says:
" 5: Pania, Buckshot, Gambler 4/5: Forever, Creator, Valkaad. (Haven't personally seen them debate, so I can't be sure) 4:Static, Vance, App, Methos, Ms. Invisible BatgirlBabs, Alexander 3: Saturn, Gottheit, pixilized, dormath, Slinger, Nobody, zee 2: Bio Vishanti, EC, eganthevile1, Brainiac1.0, POHOCOM 1: Weather Witch, Lantern Prime, ALEN, ultimateninjagaidenx Best: Pania Worst: ultimateninjagaidenx I'm sorry if you didn't get mentioned or didn't get the spot you think you deserved. This is just my opinion for now, and my opinion of your debating skills don't necessarily correspond to how much I respect you.

How in the hell am I a 2 in debates? I'd give myself at least a 3 or 4, certainly not a 2. Then again, I haven't exactly been doing much debating as of late."

When I see your posts in battle forums, its usually declaring someone a winner by a curbstomp, no arguments. I can't remember you getting in a good argument (again, its probably because I'm new and haven't seen the older arguments), and your posts often carry a hint of fanboyism.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By No_Name_

I'm not understanding this thread.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kain Echnida

Super-Buster says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Super-Buster says:
How in the hell am I a 2 in debates? I'd give myself at least a 3 or 4, certainly not a 2. Then again, I haven't exactly been doing much debating as of late."
When I see your posts in battle forums, its usually declaring someone a winner by a curbstomp, no arguments. I can't remember you getting in a good argument (again, its probably because I'm new and haven't seen the older arguments), and your posts often carry a hint of fanboyism."

No fanboyism at all in my posts. I'm not a fan of alot of Characters. You haven't seen my older posts, go look through my forum posts on my Eternal Chaos account or other things. You'll see some of my better arguements when I actually did research. I've only been really into comics for about 2 years too so I get most of my info from here.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell

BatgirlBabs says:

"I'm not understanding this thread."

You know, who's the best debater, like a.......master. Yeah thats it, a masterdebater ;P

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kain Echnida

aztek_the_lost says:

"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
you forgot me, I remember the only battle I ever got into was when I sided with you versus EC and Static Shock and we won...it was the Karnak one"

Karnak? Which one was this?

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By No_Name_

Gambler says:

"BatgirlBabs says:

You know, who's the best debater, like a.......master. Yeah thats it, a masterdebater ;P"

lmao.

me, obviously. brushes dirt off shoulder.

oh nvm Im a fangirl. doesn't count. head down
Post Edited:2008-04-23 23:42:08

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kain Echnida

aztek_the_lost says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Apparition says:
"forever 5
buckshot 5
creator 5
valkaad 4
gambler 4
methos 4
static shock 4
you forgot me, I remember the only battle I ever got into was when I sided with you versus EC and Static Shock and we won...it was the Karnak one"
Karnak? Which one was this?"
when you asked if he could destroy a list of comic book items and people..."

You never won. LoL.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Super-Buster

Kain Echnida says:

"Super-Buster says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Super-Buster says:
When I see your posts in battle forums, its usually declaring someone a winner by a curbstomp, no arguments. I can't remember you getting in a good argument (again, its probably because I'm new and haven't seen the older arguments), and your posts often carry a hint of fanboyism."

No fanboyism at all in my posts. I'm not a fan of alot of Characters. You haven't seen my older posts, go look through my forum posts on my Eternal Chaos account or other things. You'll see some of my better arguements when I actually did research. I've only been really into comics for about 2 years too so I get most of my info from here."

Hmm... I've read a few of your better debates and you're better than I thought. I still think you're a bit of a fanboy though, especially when it comes to Spider-Man characters. I'll edit my post.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Super-Buster

BatgirlBabs says:

I'm sorry, I thought it would be kinda straight-forward. Surely you've noticed that people like to get in arguments on the vine? I'm asking based on those arguments :Who do you think can debate well and who do you think cannot debate so well? Rate them. It might help if you checked out the "Battles" Forum.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kain Echnida

Super-Buster says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Super-Buster says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Super-Buster says:
No fanboyism at all in my posts. I'm not a fan of alot of Characters. You haven't seen my older posts, go look through my forum posts on my Eternal Chaos account or other things. You'll see some of my better arguements when I actually did research. I've only been really into comics for about 2 years too so I get most of my info from here."
Hmm... I've read a few of your better debates and you're better than I thought. I still think you're a bit of a fanboy though, especially when it comes to Spider-Man characters. I'll edit my post."

Depends on the characters IMO. I won't deny that at times, I do fanboy out a little bit at times, however there's alot that goes into my reasoning. Usually a gut feeling.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kain Echnida

Post Deleted.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Super-Buster

Guys, if you're going to start debating, please take it back to that thread. This thread is for rating.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kain Echnida

Post Deleted.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Super-Buster

@aztek & EC: Guys, please, are you going to rate someone or not?