Most Powerful anime Characters?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Though I don't think she's the strongest I would like to say that in one shot Moduka from Moduka Magica

• Destroyed a plantetary threat
  • became a abstact
  • obtained nigh omniprenses and ominscience
  • and Warp reailty completly

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it's funny someone put SSJ3 Goku over Janemba. Uh, that's directly contradicted, SSJ3 Goku is not even close.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash:

I thought I'd take up the strongest JoJo character question (this isn't including the reboot).

It falls to a few set candidates: Diavolo, Giorno Giovanna, Enrico Pucci, Ungaro and Jotaro Kujo.

Diavolo's stand has the power to erase time, something which works on a universal scale easily making this a contender.

Giorno's stand has the power to neutralise any action or thought the adversary makes, alongside matter manipulation and 'life giving' which makes it quite a challenge. No one can affect him and he was written out of the story for being overpowered.

Pucci's stand allows him to speed up time on a universal scale, control gravity on at least a planetary scale and if he speeds up time to a certain point the universe will repeat itself anew, only this time allowing Pucci to make any changes he desires. However Pucci is not invincible in this form and sustains damage.

Ungaro had a short run, but his Stand began to bring every fictional character to life. If he had learnt to control this power his reality warping may have become unstoppable.

Lastly we have Jotaro. His Stand is Super Strong, Super Fast, Deadly Accurate and can stop time for a whole five seconds.

In my opinion the strongest stand is probably Made in Heaven (Pucci's Stand) but even that cannot affect Gold Experience Requiem (Giorno's Stand) so the tie is between the ultimate offense and the ultimate defense.

I made descriptions for each candidate as one could argue the case for the others, but you can make your own mind up.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ostyo

So can anyone pick the top ten strongest who aren't all powerful gods? lol

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doraemon, in proper context due to his 4th dimensional pocket

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By KingOfAsh

@pwok21: Thanks, I take that from their skill and feats Giorno Giovanna is the strongest. I should read the series myself, which I plan on doing so one day (after Preacher, 100 Bullets, 20th Century Boys, Monster and Bastard!!!)

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Renewed list!

1. Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
  2. Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
  3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
  4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
  5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
  6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
  7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
  8. Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
  9. Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal, created his own universe
  10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
  11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
  12. Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
  13. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
  14. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
  15. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
  16. Idea Of Evil (Berserk) - Dark God created by humanities need for a higher power
  17. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
  18. Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
  19. Bills (Dragon Ball Z) - Galaxy buster
  20. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
  21. Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
  22. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
  23. Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and Star devourer
  24. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
  25. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
  26. Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
  27. Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer
  28. Alucard (Hellsing) - Immortal and omnipresent, lacks planetary feats though
  29. One Punch Man (One Punch Man) - Can beat any enemy with one punch, however he still lacks feats and will probably be much higher in the future

As always, always room for perfection.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

broly

Gogetta SSj4 can not be stopped anyone or anything.

Gogeta SSJ4 reallly curbstomps everything

Manga character, those only showed up in movies & GT respectively.

I honestly have no idea, the manga I read (Besides the ever controversial DBZ) all ends up around city-busting/multi-city-busting... But I think Truth from FMA deserves a VERY honorable mention.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Renewed list!

3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
  4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
  5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
  6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
  7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
  10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
  11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
  12. Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
  13. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
  14. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
  15. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
  16. Idea Of Evil (Berserk) - Dark God created by humanities need for a higher power
  17. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
  20. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
  22. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
  24. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
  25. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
  29. One Punch Man (One Punch Man) - Can beat any enemy with one punch, however he still lacks feats and will probably be much higher in the future

I think end of series Modoka should be right above Hellstar Remaina since

she

• Destroyed a planetary threat
  • became a abstract
  • obtained nigh omnipresence and omniscience
  • and Warp reality completely on a universal scale.
KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she

• became a abstract

Hmm, could she star/multi-star bust? I made a battle thread for the two of them to find out. On closer inspection, Hellstar Remina may even be higher than Dragon Ball Z (maybe not Bills).

Manga character, those only showed up in movies & GT respectively.

I honestly have no idea, the manga I read (Besides the ever controversial DBZ) all ends up around city-busting/multi-city-busting... But I think Truth from FMA deserves a VERY honorable mention.

Glad to see there's someone else out there who respects The Truth. I would say The Truth is omnipresent on a universal scale (they compared him/her/it to ants right up to the Milky Way) and likely omnipotent. Possibly multiversial (gateway of Truth, Gluttonys stomach, the 2003 series, Germany from the 2003 series).

Avatar image for superkryptonian
superkryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By superkryptonian

Goku he was already number 1 but with Super Saiyan God Form( thank goodness they got rid of GT) he's even farther away from everyone

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobobo is the strongest. He is the most dangerous. Fear the nose-hair.

No Caption Provided

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku he was already number 1 but with Super Saiyan God Form( thank goodness they got rid of GT) he's even farther away from everyone

Hahaha that's funny

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gi_joe_ said:

No Caption Provided

Vegito is the only person worth mentioning here everyone ani't even placing the top 100

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

she

• became a abstract

Hmm, could she star/multi-star bust? I made a battle thread for the two of them to find out. On closer inspection, Hellstar Remina may even be higher than Dragon Ball Z (maybe not Bills).

Okay so obviously you want proof of Modoka abilities,which is completely acceptable BUT to tell why she deserves a spot i'd have to spoil the entire mystery element of the series which is something I'd prefer not to do because as a big Modoka fan I'll be spoiling the one biggest twist in Modern anime

So if you don't care I'll post my reason/proof on your battle thread.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By KingOfAsh
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably won't make top 100. But I thought this was pretty cool looking nonetheless :P

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WarBlade539

Renewed list!

No Caption Provided

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: I count Asura as a video game character, and in any case...

No Caption Provided

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By _Braveheart_

@_gi_joe_ said:

No Caption Provided

Vegito is the only person worth mentioning here everyone ani't even placing the top 100

What about Goku in his Super Sayian 3 form and Gohan in his mystic form? I say they're pretty powerful.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Okay. I considered the game to be less of a 'video-game' and more of an interactive anime so, I thought I would mention him.
What about Broly? On paper, he is the most powerful in DBZ if given the chance to power up. You know, in his Legendary Form, his power increases every moment. And he also is a Galaxy Buster.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku & naruto ftw

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By KingOfAsh

@kingofash:

Okay. I considered the game to be less of a 'video-game' and more of an interactive anime so, I thought I would mention him.

What about Broly? On paper, he is the most powerful in DBZ if given the chance to power up. You know, in his Legendary Form, his power increases every moment. And he also is a Galaxy Buster.

Getter Emperor and STTGL get stronger every moment too, quite more dramatically than Broly does. Broly was also killed in the Sun, which takes back a few points.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son Gohan has to be somewhere on top 10

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son Gohan has to be somewhere on top 10

No ...he not...he's soo not

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kill La Kill is said to have more heat than Gurren Lagann... We'll see when it comes out. Or just check the Battle Boards for fanboys. Such as me.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super tengen toppa gurren lagann.

Oh wait.

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJGod Vegito anyone??

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You forgot Deus Ex Ichigo.

He has the power to become any race to fit the plot, he could very well be an abstract..

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gi_joe_ said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@_gi_joe_ said:

No Caption Provided

What about Goku in his Super Sayian 3 form and Gohan in his mystic form? I say they're pretty powerful.

Powerful for their universe maybe, but their verse as a whole is lacking in speed and durability.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Deathstroke02

Gogetta SSj4 can not be stopped anyone or anything.

Yes he can, by Batman

Dremorius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided

Kenshiro

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By KingOfAsh
No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#94  Edited By lowlaville

24. DBZ characters minus Bills fill this slot (Goku, Vegita [fusion versions Gogeta and Vegito up to SSJ4 versions]) - Easily strong enough to destroy Solar Systems and Planets
  25. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
  26. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
  27. Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
  28. Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer.
  29. Kongou Akira - Titan capable of destroying Earth.
  30. Kongou Takeshi - Titan, weaker than his brother Akira but strong enough to devastate life on Earth and destroy the planet.
  31. One Punch Man (One Punch Man) - Can beat any enemy with one punch, jumped from moon to earth in a second. Survived a punch that launched him to the moon, virtually unfazed.
  32. Diane - One of the Seven Deadly Sins from the Manga Nanatsu no Taizai, Giant, using her Sacred Treasure Gideon has enough strength to raise a mountain about 200 times her size into the sky.
  33. Alucard (Hellsing) - Immortal and omnipresent, lacks planetary feats though.
  34. Meliodas - Extremely powerful, captain of the Seven Deadly Sins with strength rivalling Diane.

I have edited this list by @kingofash

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#95  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@lowlaville:

omfg.

I just had a list of about a dozen characters you could have added, with fairly detailed scriptions...and comicvine deleted the text. (FIX THE BUG!!!!!!!!!)

and I'm exhausted so I'm not going to redo it. here are some I remember quickly with bare bones descriptions (if you want to research them)

• Inferno Cop - apparently universe level and can kill omnipotent chars (havent seen the series)
  • Gilgamesh (Fate Series) - his sword Ea's noble phantasm attacks all creation at once, and is at least planetary level, if not universe level attack.
  • Allister Crowley (Certain Magical Index) - can resist on a higher plane and be two places at once and in two different dimensions at once.
  • Homura Akemi (Madoka Magica) - can stop, reverse and travel through time (lacks high feats)
  • Ryogi Shiki (Garden of Sinners) - demon hunter "Mystic Eyes Death Perception) allows her to perceive death and lines of death. She can cut these lines and erase anything from existence. Probably lacks high speed/durability feast though.
  • Kotohoe Isone - (Yozukura Quartet) - can manifest anything by speaking its name (lacks high feats)

anyone...with the exception of Gilagmesh I haven't seen any of these characters/anime. And Gilgamesh's attack is only used in the Fate games yet, not anime. So there could be some confirmation to be had.

also is this list limited to 1 char per series? Cause you could flood the list with characters from Tenchi Muyo, Bastard! etc. Like The Chouhsin, Z or Fallen Uriel...etc.

cos dis

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#96  Edited By hart7668

Why are people even mentioning DBZ in a thread containing multiple omnipotent to nigh-omnipotent characters and reality warpers?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

Why are people even mentioning DBZ in a thread containing multiple omnipotent to nigh-omnipotent characters and reality warpers?

Anime vegito punched through a universal attack, remember?

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@hart7668 said:

What universal attack? I don't remember the Buu saga too well.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hart7668 said:

What universal attack? I don't remember the Buu saga too well.

Episode "Rip in the Universe".. He apparently was collapsing the universe with it..

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider. I don't think there's any Character that's more powerful than him, but correct me if I'm wrong. But I mean sheesh. This guy would easily solo the entire Dragon Ball Universe. That's gotta be freakishly powerful.