Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@bronze_surfer: gonna have to wait a while for me to organize it all, first take pictures then transfer from iPad to computer, then save it, then organize it, then post it in order lol

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By patrat18

Here here. Great job.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you going to add new 52 feats also?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: yep, how do i transfer pictures from ipad to macbook?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@patrat18: through gmail lol, i just found out.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By patrat18

@baron_von_santa: Let me know when you're done with the new 52 feats. I didn't get the chance to read demon knights.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So, what is New-52 Lucifer's power? I expect it to be a flicker of his former self.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

epic man i don't think i like the new 52 lucifer i don't even think that that lucifer should be there where was mazikeen and his scar the reboot should not have affected him at all.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

Original Lucifer Morningstar

The Hell Lord without his wings

know that lucifer without his wings has only a drop of power compared to the ocean he had before, so everything he does now, is nothing compared to what he could do before, what he is currently is only a shade of his former winged glory.

__Baron von Santa.

LWW: lucifer without his wings (though still has a fraction of his powers left)

LWP: lucifer without his powers (even less power than last time he cut off his wings)

1. physical stats

SPEED AND REACTION TIME

LWW. catching a pigeon in flight, then using it to know what happened and what was happening somewhere else

LWW. this kind of reaction time is rare, even spider mans speed can not match this.

STRENGTH

LWW. crushing the box that held the basanos into pieces with ease.

DURABILITY AND PAIN ENDURANCE

LWW. showing of pain endurance

2. powers

LWW. a spell to screw the basanos vision powers

LWW. casting a spell on the door, so it can not be destroyed without unmaking the rest of creation

LWW. takes Elaine inside the man who was going to kill her, and keeps him alive to prolong his death

LWP. destroyed a monster with his bare hands

LWP. shows his fighting skills and strength

LWP. a ward and a making

LWP. he can not die even when depowered, he will just bleed and heal...

LWW. still can erase the current hell lord from existence

asked by the host of heaven to destroy the voiceless gods, who was granting wishes on earth.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

II. The Hell Lord with his wings

1. physical stats

STRENGTH

his strength is comparable to his brother Michael's, and Michael beat the spectre on two separate occasions using no magic, speed, nor the demiurgic power: (note that the only reason unbound spectre lost so easily was because it is a woman telling the story, and she skipped many parts like how the battle happened)

Michael vs the Primal Spectre, the unbound spectre who back then had full control over his powers. (there is one scan missing, but it just shows spectre cheapshotting michael and michael falling)

Michael vs Corrigan Spectre, the second most powerful spectre there is

Avatar image for lucifer_morningstar1
Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer is probably one of the greatest characters in fiction period

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAIL SATAN

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By dawnone
No Caption Provided

just to add in a few more

No Caption Provided

confirmation that his multiverse is infinite int he absolute sense as it is beyond the mind understanding

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Storyboarding/Sentry

Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) is a great character and he invites us comic book fans to consider creative re-envisionings of combat scenarios.

Through Lucifer, we can imagine explosive perceptions of conflict and violence and social intrigue within the context of comic book scales.

I've been looking for a storyline involving Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) working on a governmental initiative involving the generation of genetically-engineered super-soldiers (similar to the controversial semi-ape soldier project proposed by the Soviet Union) and discovering that the process has accidentally created two twin drones that do not obey orders. These twin-drone rogue soldiers then contend with Lucifer, leading the brooding firebrand to posit that these twin brothers may actually be the AntiChrist manifest as siblings.

In other words, Lucifer invites us to create fantasies about pedestrian promenades. Why didn't they introduce this intriguing comic book character in a television show such as "Arrow" (The CW)? I'd definitely be interested in an Arrow-Lucifer DC cross-over story.

Also, I'd like to see some links between Lucifer and Sentry (Marvel Comics). It's ALL good fun...

Rise of the AntiChrist

No Caption Provided

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storyboarding/Sentry

Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) is a great character and he invites us comic book fans to consider creative re-envisionings of combat scenarios.

Through Lucifer, we can imagine explosive perceptions of conflict and violence and social intrigue within the context of comic book scales.

I've been looking for a storyline involving Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) working on a governmental initiative involving the generation of genetically-engineered super-soldiers (similar to the controversial semi-ape soldier project proposed by the Soviet Union) and discovering that the process has accidentally created two twin drones that do not obey orders. These twin-drone rogue soldiers then contend with Lucifer, leading the brooding firebrand to posit that these twin brothers may actually be the AntiChrist manifest as siblings.

In other words, Lucifer invites us to create fantasies about pedestrian promenades. Why didn't they introduce this intriguing comic book character in a television show such as "Arrow" (The CW)? I'd definitely be interested in an Arrow-Lucifer DC cross-over story.

Also, I'd like to see some links between Lucifer and Sentry (Marvel Comics). It's ALL good fun...

Rise of the AntiChrist

No Caption Provided

Never put Lucifer and sentry in the same line ever.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

here' one cool one he's omnipresent

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainy Brawler

I didn't mean to cause offense by lumping Lucifer with Sentry; my basic point was that Lucifer (DC Comics) is a character we should use more often in creative storytelling, and maybe this new TV series will invest in that.

I'd be interested in storylines about Lucifer experimenting with chemical weapons and studying radioactive decay ( and man's preoccupation with synthetic energies).

What do people think about Lucifer being more symbolic of villainy than Brainiac?

No Caption Provided

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Abishai100

Asceticism: America

We can imagine Lucifer presiding over an Earth gone corrupt and in need of assistance and hellfire:

1. an American journalist so obsessed with patriotism begins writing columns about the military superiority of his country

2. a group of bank robbers begins committing elaborate robberies meant to signify a critical attitude towards Republican taxes

3. a jaded psychiatrist begins writing academic letters about the futility of his profession in a world beset by criminality

4. a serial killer known as Jawbreaker begins stalking American politicians who receive what he deems as unwarranted media attention

5. a husband-and-wife team working for the CIA become involved in a tempting international narcotics-smuggling operation

This is why we ask questions like, "Is DC's Lucifer Morningstar a prophetically dangerous figure or simply a humanist anti-hero?"

Maybe that's why TV moguls found it fitting to create a television series based on this unusual comic book character. Maybe American audiences are craving stories about vigilantism etiquette.

Lucifer (TV Series)

No Caption Provided

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics Crayola(?)!

Lucifer is a very interesting super-villain, since he motivates us to think about ethics caricaturatization (and/or mystical graffiti) avatars in paganism-oriented realms, such as the Spider-Man nemesis Hobgoblin (Marvel Comics).

Below is my doodle-drawing of Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley) below. Care to critique? Be inventive. Will DC consider more cross-overs with Marvel in this realm of comics?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

devilmoonlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Additional sources I thought that might help.

Apache_gleich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good job!

theanimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers