Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

This is for Kick-Ass from Kick-ass, Hit-Girl, Kick-Ass 2, Kick-Ass 3, and Kick-Ass, Kick-Ass 2 the movies.

Okay I willl start with movie Kick-Ass, there is blood and curse words but that's what you get with Kick-Ass:

Kick-Ass's first fight every, he takes a punch to the face and just shrugs it off, then he one shots the guy with his baton, he gets stabbed, but is able to get up and start walking, he then gets hit by a car:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDzPO5IeDtg

All that damage sends him to the hospital, where they cover most of his bones in metal, and he is now 80 percent numb to pain.

Kick-Ass's first night out he takes a beating from 3 thugs but still fights them off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTFv8zaoFdI

Here he takes a beating from a whole group of thugs using his weapons and others(after this he gets cleaned up and still finishes off the gangs leader that night): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBBNhrMYYos

Flys a jetpack to Frank D'Amico's penthouse (only had a few minutes to read the manual), shoots up the bad guys, and saves Hit-Girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8nSmiwC_V4

His fight with Red-Mist he gets knocked out (keep in mind he has an over 100 pound jetpack on his back) but recovers pretty fast and takes down Frank D'Amico with a bazooka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYjR1ut_DKM

Shortened version or the Red-Mist fight:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DDElChjk4o

Here he does pretty well against 4 thugs with out his gear, but Hit-Girl has to save him cause he gets hit with a long metal pipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grmEhB6w54

Shows his team work with justice Forever and some of his skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49LDopJPg68

This shows him humble The Mother F*cker and some of his gang pretty easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95N5zUBy-j8

Now on to Kick-Ass' comic feats:

Scan 1: Says he's managed to build up some muscle on a high protein red meat and fish diet

Scan 2-9: His first fight, he takes the first guy out with a surprise swing, but then gets kicked down, he grabs a bottle at smacks one guy, then he gets beat to crap, and stabbed, after that he still had the strength/durability to get up and start walking away, only to be hit by a car.

Scan 1: with a broken back and 2 broke legs he finds the strength to take off his costume.

Scan 2: has 3 metal plates put into his head.

Scan 3: After all that, he was back in school by 2 months

Scans 4-12: His first fight after the accident, He gets into a fight with 3 big thugs (to save a guy), He gets hit with a trash can, and they all gang stomp on him, but he still fights them off and scares them away. He had smashed teeth, cracked ribs, and eyes swollen shut, but he still kept up the fight.

Scans 1 and 2: pepper sprays a guy, and takes 2 hard hits to the head and is fine.

Scans 1-9: On his first team-up with Red-Mist there's an apartment fire. A lady says her little boy Charlie in there, so Kick-Ass runs in there, Red-Mist tries to tell him not to, but Kick-Ass refuses, turns out Charlie is a cat, but Kick-Ass still saves him and gives him to his owner.

Scans 1-3: Gets hit in the head several times, and Red-Mist said his dad was even impressed by what it took to knock him out.

Scans 4-5: Gets his balls hooked up to a car battery and fried.

Scans 6-11: After seeing Hit-Girls dad die he forms a plan to get away. He tricks the guy into punching him in the face/head until the chair falls over and breaks. Kick-Ass gets loose and grabs the legs from the chair.

Scans 12-13: "Bump it", "Let's go kick some f*****g ass!"

Scans 1-3: Beats the piss out of Red-Mist very quickly.

Scans 4-6: Saves Hit-Girl by shooting Johnny G in the t*nk

Scans 1-2: Hit-Girl says she will train him, gets sworn in as her sidekick.

Scans 1-7, Him and Hit-Girl getting 4 thugs to follow them in a alley, Kick ass takes them down in under 3 minutes, one tries to run away but Hit-Girl throws a hammer at his head. Hit-Girl makes Kick-Ass jump threw at least 18 windows.

Scans 8-12: Kick-Ass repels down a building, and swings through a big glass window, lands on a mobs table and starts beating them all up, things go south though when he punches wrong and breaks his wrist.

EDIT: I have a duplicate scan of scan 10, only so I can have scan 11 be in side by side view.

Scans 1-5: Hit-Girl beating him up, Kick-Ass says they do this 3 times a week. Has Kick-Ass fight 3 big dudes.

Scans 6-8, A couple guys attack him and Kick-Ass takes them down rather easily, but then is forced to run after at least 5 guys start chasing after him.

Scans 1-3: his first team up with the Justice Forever, they take out some guys playing cards.

Scans 1-6: Tapes nails unto his baton and brutally beats a big guy. then he throws him into the shark tank, that would take some strength.

Scans 7-10, He leads the Justice Forever against The Mother F*cker and his Toxic Mega C*nts.

Scans 1-3: Kick-Ass and The Mother F*cker yell at each other, push and shove, but then Kick-Ass hits him.

Scans 4-6: Kick-Ass puts The Mother F*cker on his shoulder and slams him to the ground, gets on top of him and beats his face it.

Scans 7-8: The Mother F*cker runs away to the top of a building, Kick-Ass follows.

Scans 9-12: The Mother F*cker slams paint buckets on his head and throws nails in his face, but Kick-Ass still powers through and knocks him off the building.

Scans 1-2: He has at least 2 million dollars and is the owner of Hit-Girls equipment, Shows that Hit-Girl has a bunch of plans incase anything goes wrong, how to break her out of jail, detailed schematics of any high security institute were they might be holding her, and says she updates all the plans daily.

Scan 3-5: 6 weeks later the Justice Forever has prepped to break into jail. they have special security cards that can override any security system, get in and out with out record. Have smoke bombs and sonic alarms. They probably could break her out but they all chicken out.

Scan 6-9: Kick-Ass and Ass-Kicker go to bar and ask questions, Kick-As rappels down a building and swings in through a window.

Scans 1-3: Gets attacked by 6 thugs, 2 have guns to his head, but he smashes them in the face before they can shoot, and throws them into the other, he does go down from a kick in the nuts though, he says that never happens anymore and that its because he was tired.

Scan 4-6: Was information about Red-Mists uncle, that was erased. And that he has a big plan to use the batman year one scene on him.

Scan 1: He owns remote explosives and has various safe houses stocked with weapons.

Scans 2 - 11: Some thugs go outside so they're forced to run, but Kick-Ass takes down several guys, shows his speed, accuracy, and agility, he gets captured but sets off the remote bombs and runs away. Hops over cars and grabs unto a bus, Justice Forever then drive down the street in a special van with a floor and Kick-Ass lays under the van and jumps on it when it goes over him. He said he's practiced this 241 times.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: Excellente~! ^_^....now I feel tempted to put Kick-Ass in a debate.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: good luck, most will say he auto loses anything, cause its kool too. if you do though, you should link this respect thread. I have a hitgirl one to

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I meant a Challenge-a-Viner match, or something among those lines ;)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jokergeist: oh cool cool, I was thinking of doing a CAV with both character.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jokergeist

@allstarsuperman: Well then I suppose I'll leave the Kick-Ass stuff to the expert ^-^ ((Anyhoo, I only debate for clowns))

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: you can do a cav if you want I don't care.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kick ass 1 was good.

kick ass 2 was amazing. i'd put it above im3, wolverine and mos.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thorson said:

kick ass 1 was good.

kick ass 2 was amazing. i'd put it above im3, wolverine and mos.

I am disapointed in you, the first was clearly superior