*Thor: The Dark World Teaser Trailer*

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By novi_homines

OH. MY. GOD!!! Looks soooooooooooo gooood!!! Game of thrones director is giving this series the gritty feel it DESERVES!! WOW! I've been telling you all. Comic book movie of the year, and henceforth my most anticipated movie of the year! THE GOD HAS ARRIVED!

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm about to die from excitement. Iron man 3 around the corner, and now I get THIS?!?! Slow down marvel, don't give me a heart attack!!!

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

Marvel releases Iron Man 3 trailer. DC retaliates with Man of Steel. Marvel returns with Thor: The Dark World.

Loading Video...

IT ONLY GETS BETTER FROM HERE, LADIES AND GENTS. Looks like DC is finally starting to give Marvel a challenge. Granted, one movie compared to Marvel's six does not level the playing field, but it looks like they're finally trying. And no matter who ultimately loses, WE WIN!

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By novi_homines

^^^^ YES! We are currently in the golden age of comic book movies. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. =)

TheFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I'm just psyched to see Thor rock out with his Mjolnir out in Asgard again. Don't get me wrong. Thor versus giant, flying space tortoise was awesome. But I'm really psyched to see how he handles himself in the more fantastic setting. After all, my favorite sequence from Thor one was watching him and his entourage wreck shop on some frost giant. Time to see him tear up another branch of Yggdrasil.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefool said:

I'm just psyched to see Thor rock out with his Mjolnir out in Asgard again. Don't get me wrong. Thor versus giant, flying space tortoise was awesome. But I'm really psyched to see how he handles himself in the more fantastic setting. After all, my favorite sequence from Thor one was watching him and his entourage wreck shop on some frost giant. Time to see him tear up another branch of Yggdrasil.

yea I doubt he spends much time on earth in this movie.

TheFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@novi_homines: Which is fine by me. Because if I they can sell an off-world Thor 2, then hopefully that will be a decent projection of how on-board audiences will be for an off-world Guardians movie.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Eh.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Just checked FB and, many hates on this movie! Too bad because it looks perfect.

nightwingnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

So Awesome

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

looks good

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

Needs more Sif.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@novi_homines: @jonsmith:

guys, don;t say that kinda stuff before any of those movies come out, you'll jinx it

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Not impressed.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like it. I can see the resemblance between this and GoT.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

This is the best trailer for any movie since The Avengers. This beats Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, The Wolverine, and anything else thrown against it. This was my most anticipated movie of the year, and now it's only more anticipated. I can't wait.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Needs more Sif.

I think this whole movie will be involved more with Sif than the first one. Just look from the trailer, for a smaller character in the scheme of things for Thor, she has got a good bit of time in this trailer ( implide, like they do a journey etc.. ) , and I personally, do not even like the actress that much, don't think she gives Sif the type of acting she deserves.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@pyrogram: Screw Sif, I want Balder in this film! Doesn't look like I'm getting my wish :P

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@pyrogram: Screw Sif, I want Balder in this film! Doesn't look like I'm getting my wish :P

That might be a bit trickier. Thor has a host of interesting characters living in Asgard, but a lot of them thus far won't probably have the time of day really to shine (even Balder, whose big on shining) - not that given time these characters won't appear, it just seems unlikely they will until maybe a third Thor or at least until the current set of them are more well-established.

@pyrogram said:

@ellie_knightfall said:

Needs more Sif.

I think this whole movie will be involved more with Sif than the first one. Just look from the trailer, for a smaller character in the scheme of things for Thor, she has got a good bit of time in this trailer ( implide, like they do a journey etc.. ) , and I personally, do not even like the actress that much, don't think she gives Sif the type of acting she deserves.

It should be interesting to see how it pans out, although to be fair we didn't get to see as much of Sif prior in Thor one to really let the actress get to show off her role more. More of a wait and see for me.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the best trailer for any movie since The Avengers. This beats Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, The Wolverine, and anything else thrown against it. This was my most anticipated movie of the year, and now it's only more anticipated. I can't wait.

I KNOW RIGHT!!! Looks SO good. Alan Taylor (game of thrones director) is bringing that vibe to this movie, which fits it perfectly. Also, there seems to be some family drama, similar to the show. Can't wait!

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@ellie_knightfall said:

Needs more Sif.

I think he was being sarcastic. But if he wasn't, yeah this movie definitely looks to have more Sif in it. I also agree with you. Although she didn't have alot of time on camera, the actress doesn't seem to be good enough to portray Sif. Also, do you think they'll give her this outfit? =P

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#22  Edited By Lvenger

That might be a bit trickier. Thor has a host of interesting characters living in Asgard, but a lot of them thus far won't probably have the time of day really to shine (even Balder, whose big on shining) - not that given time these characters won't appear, it just seems unlikely they will until maybe a third Thor or at least until the current set of them are more well-established.

A fair point. But this film was promised to take a more on the ground approach to Asgard and it would have been nice to see Balder. He's quite a prominent figure anyway, arguably moreso than the Warriors 3.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBH the trailer looks nothing special. But I like the sacrifice thing.