User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo
90's Version
90's Version
Uncanny X-Men #1
Uncanny X-Men #1
By Jeremy Roberts
By Jeremy Roberts

Darkseid gets a job as door to door cable provider salesman, Magneto gets a job at KFC, and Harley gets a job as a loss prevention agent. They all live together and get $1000 each to start with. How long do they last, stay employed, pay the bills? Rent is $950 a month. If they last 6 months they wil be granted whatever wish they desire. What willl life be like at their aparmetnt, how will they interact. Jokes welcome : )

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Magneto would get fired within a week, I can't see him working well with others at all in a fast food environment.

Harley would be likewise unsuccessful.

Darkseid would make millions, because who the would say no to freakin' Darkeid?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@lorbo: Magneto would start a revolutionn demanding all fried chicken be freed from all KFC stores. Harley bangs and blows any and all people in her job. Darkseid conquers to the world on his cable selling empier

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lorbo

I dunno, I think Mags would be the first to go, but I think he would try hard to stay employed. I think Harley has a chance, I mean she used to have a good job before she became a villain. If anything she would probably lose her job for injuring someone. And I can imagine some people saying no to Darkseid, since Darkseid can't logically zap people if he wants to get his wish in the end. So now you youve got an unemployed Magneto and Harley living off Darkseid's cash. What happens now, an epic fight? Or does Darkseid let them stay around, although unemployed.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lorbo

I don't think Magneto cares about chickens.............he would care about keeping his job=wish fulfillment (save the mutants, conquere earth, that kind of stuff).

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

You got it all wrong. Darkseid gets a job at McDonalds.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

You got it all wrong. Darkseid gets a job at McDonalds.

OMG. That pic is epic.

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ArticulateT

I can see Harley doing the job fairly well, only having trouble with her superiors in regards to 'creative' methods of dealing with shoplifters. That, and she might get a little love crazed over a shoplifter if she tails them long enough.

Darkseid may just have the charisma to pull off his job, but he would probably be fired after the first time a customer says no and his response is a healthy application of Omega Beams.

Magneto, I think, wouldn't so much be fired as he would quit. There's only so much a mutant supremacist can bear while serving fried chicken to the gluttonous normals.

Undoubtedly, at home, Darkseid and Magneto would argue all the time, with Harley's cheerful disposition driving them over the edge. Money-wise, they should be able to just cover the rent, but chances are, they'll either kill each other or move into their own apartments fairly swiftly.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@lorbo said:

I don't think Magneto cares about chickens.............he would care about keeping his job=wish fulfillment (save the mutants, conquere earth, that kind of stuff).

Nah. All you have to do is convince Magneto that the chickens are actually mutated chickens.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lorbo

LOL Sadly I think yourneighborhoodComicGeek is right...........funny thing is, if supervillains can't hold REAL jobs-no WONDER they are supervillians!

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By satyrgod

Who makes them this offer and why would they accept? Kill the supposed benefactor and ursurpe his power. Magneto and Darkseid will be subjugated to no one's will!

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lorbo

Well............obviously someone that makes them look like a bad joke, as far as power goes. Namely the fan created Chuck Norris god, who would wipe the floor with just about any fictional character, including Bugs bunny.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#13  Edited By TheCannon

@Z3RO180 said:

@lorbo: Magneto would start a revolutionn demanding all fried chicken be freed from all KFC stores. Harley bangs and blows any and all people in her job. Darkseid conquers to the world on his cable selling empier

Pretty much this.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Magneto gets fired.