Superman Murders The Avengers (But Why?)

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ace Thunder

Somebody made a thread for Man Of Steel Vs The Avengers and I posted a full story as the battle.

But my creativity got was lost in the fanboy arguing.

Which even resulted in somebody referring to the site a "Insultvine" due to the level the hostility unnecessarily reached.

Anyhow strap yourselves in for an action packed brawl where for some reason this particular Superman takes matters to a uncalled for level in his own regard. Or is this the kind of man he was all along?

So here's what I posted. Enjoy:

No Caption Provided

"As an aspiring comic writer I'd like to see Superman kill half of the Avengers before people realize he's really Superman-Prime's evil ass. Who's in inter-dimensional cahoots with the New 52 resurrected Crime Syndicate as revealed by the final panel of the gripping story arc "Crime Doesn't Pay But It Avenges". Or just Crime Avenges depends on what Quesada goes with.

Prime, who with his solar energy absorbing battle armor challenges Ultra Man for leadership. Even boasting he could single handedly lead an invasion against Marvel's prime universe Earth 616 by wiping out the Avengers. Then again as consolation settling for murdering at least a few as a pass of initiation. Not an easy task all the same yet at his disposal was knowledge of his targets through the forethought experience as the Time Trapper. Prime is only later beaten by the horrified and traumatized survivors of his gruesomely effective assault.

Horrified first by the decapitation of Captain America whose shield Prime caught easily and sharpened like Will Smith in "Hancock" and tossed back at him like MK's Kung Lao. Iron Man would stand even less of a chance. As the Time Trapper in the "Legions Of Three Earths" arc Prime became familiar with technology centuries beyond even anything Stark Enterprises could develop. with one push of the button the airborne Ironman's suit deactivated before it was programmed to self destruct. Fortunately Stark's terrible heart condition was no longer monitored and treated so once the countdown began his own desperate fright saved him from experiencing the explosion.

Prime a Superman in his own right had his issues with magic. Yet being a Blue boy willing to kill he was more than ready for Thor and that damn Mjolnir. In fact Ironman and Cap are taken out so soon in the battle Prime spends most for the it using the wielding the dead Norse's weapon. Using a gauntlet made to catch magic lightning called by the name "Shazam". Prime flew straight through Thor's thunder strike. His gauntlet could absorb magic thunder and even project a negative charge to an intended target. Therefore before even stripping Thor of his divine implement, Prime palmed his face turning him in to Max Shrek from "Batman Returns". Thor's beautiful Aryan wet dream platinum blonde hair smelted black like Marge Simpson at Summer camp.

And due to his preparations, the Hulk would be the easiest yet symbolically brutal killing. Historical data establishes the mighty, indestructible, Incredible Hulk was a skinny weakling of a gamma scientist who was just a victim of his own shi**y failed science (whose movies also suck asshole). As the other Avengers fled...or regrouped out of reasonable fear they watched Prime turn the sky and Thor's hair black. Hulk in usual fashion leaped to the sky seeking vengeance for his Dexter's Laboratory roommate. Prime not only zapped him with a bean returning him to Dr. Banner form, knowing full well of the outcome he came ready with a bucket of green paint! Having tested it on an older, future Hulk on his way back through time Prime was out to prove himself the real Superman by overcompensating for the 1996 near loss during the "Marvel Vs DC" series. Prime bashed the green colored skull of Dr. Banner in full view of the remaining Avengers, downtown Manhattan with news feeds broadcasting the public unsanctioned execution of the Hulk to the entire world.

Though this would backfire as the Fantastic Four, X-Men many groups even Alpha Flight would converge on New York City to subdue and capture Superman Prime. The Avengers were too grief stricken plus once they got finished licking wounds they began treating the injured. Which made all the same as an impression to the Crime Syndicate who would rally towards the purpose of freeing their new leader. Proving himself in strength and strategy also in flat out balls as a better suited head of the Syndicate. In the final panel of "Crime Avenges" Ultra-Man in restrained awe watching the event unfold on the monitor conceded my opinion in regards to the outcome this battle against the Avengers:"

"Superman (Prime) Stomps" said Ultraman.

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dude great work

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont get it? pics good buti dont get it

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This made me chuckle. Incredibly stupid, but I enjoyed this. Good work xD!

Only question is with your title why did you add (but why?) was there a question I missed?

Airmansmith21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Airmansmith21

supes vs Thor and Hulk at the same time? i dont think so.... one on one good chance at winning but the Avengers fight as a team and will overcome any odds

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiccrazeraze

Hey thanks Buddy. And thanks for the follow.

This made me chuckle.

Incredibly stupid, but I enjoyed this.

Good work xD!

Dude that's incredibly.....

Never mind. True Blood's coming on.

Um Avengers fanboy? Just asking.

@tomdickharry1984

What picture? I didn't make that. I just wrote. So basically:

buti dont get it

*Booty, don't get it?*

@airmansmith21

Lol I love when people try to make point based on ignoring their way around something. Either that or you really typed this after only bothering to look at the picture like Harry Booty up here.

Please don't tell me you saw this picture and went to Avengers Fan defense mode. Then just went of quoting Marvel zealot Holy scripture.

....the Avengers fight as a team and will overcome any odds.

Yikes.....

supes vs Thor and Hulk at the same time?

He didn't fight the Hulk. He fought Bruce Banner in green paint.

He didn't fight Ironman. He pushed a button. Tony's bad heart did him in.

Thor's one weapon was nullified. Prime used it has his weapon.

Even if they did they fight like a team @AvengersFanGetTheF***OverIt Cap gets offed first cause he would lead the charge.

Airmansmith21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yikes man i was jk..... i am a marvel fanboy i was just trying to stir the pot not ruin the stew lol i apologize if i upset ya dude... o and Mjolnir is immovable unless deemed worthy so prime aint grabbin it so the slug fest between him and thor could become quite epic!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Who did the pic? That is seriously awesome. Is it original art, or photoshopped somehow?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop

So did you read the story?

Or do I just move this to Art Show Off?

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: Avengers fanboy? Eh, I love the Avengers but I'm not going to blindly say they are unbeatable.

Airmansmith21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Airmansmith21

@ace_thunder: you tell me to go get laid im a united states veteran married and swrve my country every day i read forums on here cuz i enjoy comics i dont cry like a little bitch cuz someone disagrees with me... im sorry your so ate up about this subject find a life dude, and btw your welcome mother f'er

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mercules

@ace_thunder: Haha I can see I'm dealing with a prepubescent, closed minded, loser who is butt hurt. If you're going to quote me at least do the full quote! Bahaha, damn loser.

Also you can enjoy anything you deem "stupid" or "idiotic". It could be that very reason you enjoyed it. It's an opinion! I know the idea of a OPINION could be confusing to someone so stupid, like you. Should I explain that concept to you? or is your dumb ass able to keep up?

Also if you're going to try to make an argument about me being bipolar then give a good example. I never contradicted myself. I never once said it was bad (maybe if you did the full quote you'd know.) I said it was stupid, in a joking manner. That doesn't imply that it's bad.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: you tell me to go get laid im a united states veteran married and swrve my country every day i read forums on here cuz i enjoy comics i dont cry like a little bitch.......

Actually you apologized like a bitch.

Then again holy crap look at you. You are crying like a bitch and I'm ass naked rolling around in your tears.

Hey Don't Ask Don't Tell, if you "swrve" your wife as bad as you spell that kid's going to come out looking like me.

Think your crying now you little bitch?

You'll be running off the stage when you find out on Maury.

Damn didn't I fatally own you already?

Somebody must have gave you Black Lantern ring.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha I can see I'm dealing with a prepubescent, closed minded, loser who is butt hurt. If you're going to quote me at least do the full quote.....

Hey buddy it's not worth it to make you look relevant to post your entire coloring book.

1. Wow I'm a dumb ass huh? Your the one too close minded realize their reading fan fiction. You even admit your just a fanboy. Comic fans don't get more close minded than your type.

2. Butthurt huh? Who came out of nowhere with "incredibly stupid" and "good work" in the same sentence.

@omnibeastsaid:

Incredibly stupid, but I enjoyed this. Good work xD!

3. And it's not even an argument you sounding like crazy retard. It's a joke because everybody can see you really posted that bass ackward tripe.

By the way attempting to appear intelligent after already taking an "incredibly stupid" position with big words is embarrassingly pathetic.

Omnibitch please, I'm not butthurt. I'm stomach hurt from laughing at your weak ass..

Should I explain that concept to you?

I said it was stupid. That doesn't imply that it's bad.

WTF it just doesn't with you.

Lol.

You can't even explain why you think it's stupid.

Oh yeah because Superman kills off your action figures.

Come on Romney Yeast, for somebody with an opinion where the fu** is it?

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: I knew this was a fan fiction. How could it not be?

I didn't really admit to anything. You just took my general response and assumed I was. I said "Eh, I love the avengers but I'm not going to blindly say they are unbeatable." how is that admitting I'm a fan boy? If I was a fan boy I'd be ruthlessly defending them, ignoring all facts and denying every evidence against them. Which I'm not. I have not once stated how the Avengers could do this or that to stop Prime or match him.

As I said before, my "incredibly stupid" comment was in a sarcastic tone. It wasn't meant to offensive but clearly you took as such. Otherwise you wouldn't take the time to rebuttal and insult me over a small general comment.

You're right It's not an argument, It never was meant to be one. Maybe if you weren't so retarded you'd see that.

I'm not embarrassing myself at all. What's there to be embarrassed about over a forum site? Worst case, you're embarrassing yourself. You're going to such lengths as to twist my name and insult me at every point you see fit. The worst I've done said to you "dealing with a prepubescent, closed minded, loser who is butt hurt." You either are...

A. Enjoying this pointless argument as much as I am, which is leading both of us to waste time actually responding.

B. Trolling me.

C. You're actually very insulted.

I think it's stupid because ... "Hulk in usual fashion leaped to the sky seeking vengeance for his Dexter's Laboratory roommate. Prime not only zapped him with a bean returning him to Dr. Banner form, knowing full well of the outcome he came ready with a bucket of green paint!"

• This line made me laugh. I visualized a defenseless BB rocketing towards Prime covered in green paint. I thought it was dumb. Not in some offensive way like, "how dare you kill off hulk like that! ... blah blah blah" but more in a sense of "wow haha that happened."

"...Fortunately Stark's terrible heart condition was no longer monitored and treated so once the countdown began his own desperate fright saved him from experiencing the explosion."

• Stark dies in the middle of a fight by heart attack saving him from death by explosion.

I know full well Superman could go toe to toe with the Avengers. I don't deny that. I know full well Prime would destroy the Avengers. Easily. There is no denying that.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cbishop

@ace_thunder said:

@cbishop

So did you read the story?

Or do I just move this to Art Show Off?

Since you didn't actually answer my question...

Just move it to Artist Show Off,

because writing is not your strength.

Nor, apparently, is being decent to others. You should learn the fine art of thread response.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ace Thunder

@cbishop said:

writing is not your strength.

Blah blah blah..... I'm being a dick because you didn't answer my question but I still have the jelly bean testicles to complain about your thread response.

Actually my writing and response game must be on point if even people here to be butthurt Avengers fanboys are still complimenting.

Lol just look at the losers trying pick fights and be disrespectful on here.

How fu**ing decent were them?

@omnibeast said:

Incredibly stupid, but I enjoyed this. Good work xD!

Avengers fanboy? Eh, I love to snuggle with the Avengers.

But you don't say shit to him right?

@airmansmith21 said:

....i am a marvel fanboy i was just trying to stir the pot l i apologize

quite epic!

I actually told him I was just making an example out of him because I don't like people "who stir the pot" just to make themselves relevant instead of actually having to something contribute.

Well him and his wife and their bastard child named Ace Jr.

Lol I love a Captain Save-A-Troll.

Wait, Hold up Hold up:

@omnibeast said:

"incredibly stupid" wasn't meant to offensive

Ha Ha

I think it's stupid because ... "Hulk in usual fashion leaped to the sky seeking vengeance for his Dexter's Laboratory roommate. Prime not only zapped him with a bean returning him to Dr. Banner form, knowing full well of the outcome he came ready with a bucket of green paint!"

but I'm not blind

This line made me laugh. I visualized a defenseless BB rocketing towards Prime covered in green paint?

Man troll 101: Rearrange reality just to make believe you have a point to make.

I bet "visualized a defenseless BB" (Billy Batson) flying through the air with a lightning bolt on his shirt before even saying Shazam.

Your not just schizo and lonely who needs your multiple personalities to celebrate your birthday with you.

But Good Celestial, your even selective dyslexic. Moving around words and letters in your asshole... I mean your mind just so you can call me "incredibly stupid".

What's "incredibly stupid" is you actually pasting a whole paragraph your tried to make a crackbaby point with that you couldn't even read correctly.

Lol you were so deep in butthurt fanboy mode.

The joke you could have "chuckled" at went over your head.

The whole damn story probably did:

No Caption Provided

"seeking vengeance for his Dexter's Laboratory roommate."

Romney Bitch, your a fu**ing moron. Lol.

An "Incredible Fu**ing Moron"

I bet you turn green every time you can't add 1+1.

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: Hahaha, well I see trying to have any sort of intellectual talk with you is a waste of time. I'll play your game and stoop to your level of sheer stupidity. You're fucking pathetic. You really are. Clearly you're a hurt little 13 year old trying to prove to yourself how macho you can be by flaming over some forum and ignoring everything. Rearrange and ignore any kind of rebuttal I have. Which is fine, seeing as that's what butthurt fanboy faggots like you do best.

The best part of all this is you say the same shit over and over. You're so fucking brain dead that you can't think of new things to say! It's hilarious how retarded you are! I can't stop laughing at how fucking pathetic all of your comebacks are. You took the actual effort to quote things I said and add and remove shit to help you in some useless argument that I'm clearly winning. You should be a comedian for how hilariously sad you are as a human being. Scratch that. Troll. No human could ever be as brain dead as you. You'd have to be a troll.

It's okay little baby faggot. There are plenty of trolls like you in the world. You won't be alone! You should change your name to ace_faggot. Cause your thunder is gone bitch. Then again, you never really had any to begin with. You lose this the moment you started.

Also good censoring there little bitch! Maybe you can work on that while you work on your grammar. Here I'll do you a favor and rearrange one of your pathetic insults. (I'll write it correct too!)

Obama bitch, you're a fucking moron, Lol.

An, Incredible Fucking Moron

I bet you turn green every time you can't add 1+1.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

writing is not your strength.

Blah blah blah..... I'm being a dick because you didn't answer my question but I still have the jelly bean testicles to complain about your thread response.

Actually my writing and response game must be on point if even people here to be butthurt Avengers fanboys are still complimenting.

Lol just look at the losers trying pick fights and be disrespectful on here.

How fu**ing decent were them?

Actually, I was returning the same attitude you answer everyone else with. And I wasn't being a dick by saying writing isn't your strength - it's simply not your strength. If you made that cover, clearly, art is your strength - even if it's photoshopped art (if it is, I mean). You should learn the difference between "criticism," "sarcasm," and "constructive criticism." I was giving you a little of the latter two. The sarcasm was rooted in the line you rewrote in my above quote, where I was actually rewording what you had said to me.

Clearly, you're the one trying to pick fights with other users. If you were really interested in what people had to say about your "writing," you wouldn't be a dbag to them every time they offered a comment. This story in particular is more suited to the Battles forum - take it there next time.

Oh, and just to clarify something: I don't tell other writers something is badly written, unless it's clear to me that they do have ability, but just aren't applying it. If I just outright thought you were a no-talent loser, I wouldn't say anything at all, because I would assume that you couldn't take it, and it would be wasted words. So I only spoke up in the interest of seeing your writing improve. Don't bother responding to this though - I have no interest in communicating further with you, or in reading more of your badly written stories.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

@omnibeast: @ace_thunder: Seriously? You guys are trying to turn fan fic into a poorer version of the battles forum? Tone it down, or take your "discussion" to PM.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

......trying to turn fan fic into a poorer version of the battles forum.

Tone it down.......

Dude it's not that serious. At least not on my end. Hell I'm trying to turn this back into a fan-fiction thread. These guys are confessing that the whole point of there argument is from a fanboy perspective. My point is and always will be that in fan fiction anybody can win because that's the whole point of creativity. I even made a point of why I can't even post a battle thread with a back story because nobody wants sit through a story where their favorite hero loses. How in fact Fan-Fic and Artist's might want to collaborate towards projects.

With Romney i was just having some fun but man all that cursing wow.

It's not like you heard that coming from me.

What the hell this guy called me like 4 f-bombs. And @airmansmith21 even called me one on my channel cause he's under 25 posts and got mad he couldn't respond.

Had me dying laughing to know someone who picks fights online could be so sensitive.

Hey Tazz, did you read the story?

@omnibeast

Damn bruh I didn't know I could get you so mad.

You got mods in here bruh?

See? I told you were schizo. Oh and I last thing. Cause I could gladly move on from here. To see you rip off my jokes to actually close out you comment after making believe i can't write had me rolling on the floor more than your foul mouth.

Reading that post was like watching Cops.

So much bleeping Dude.

Ok Tazz I'm done. Can you please take this dead carcass out of my cage?

Airmansmith21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its truly a shame that little internetcomments turn hostile i had no intention on belittling ace up there i just gave my honest opinion, im new to the boards so i guess ill just steer clear of Acethunder he doesnt seem to keen on anyone elses opinions,

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: After reading through your disgusting nonsensical rants, I wish to inform you I will be reporting your posts to the mods due to your attacks, your language, your hostility and your utter stupidity. You belong somewhere other than here on CV in my opinion, hopefully @the_poet@razzatazz@icarusflies and others agree. Also @omnibeast: you're behavior and language is also repulsive! Being obviously much older than probably both of you combined, I can say with all the gravitas of age allows: SETTLE DOWN CHILDREN!

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4donkeyjohnson

What no @cbishop?

Lol, since your playing hall monitor you missed one there.

But really nice of you go for the last word with "settle down children" deal.

Buddies let me just say this before Donkey here gets a teacher to close the thread.

I mean gosh you two guys, posting on my wall and setting of enough Demolition Man obscenity tickets to wipe Sly Stallone's ass better then 12 sea shells.

Donkey it's cool you want too get all involved in the controversy but I'm no child. And please you know damn well Omni is the only person you should be trying to actually scold digitally. And know damn well it's the only reason I gotta warning for being called 4 f-bombs.

But it's cool I'm grown enough to read adult language. I believe we all are.

Oh Omni next time you get so mad you have to curse at somebody on a website over comics may I suggest not actually cursing Buddy?

Lol By the third F I damn near felt like one. Ha. (Like damn maybe he's right, Ha Ha.)

To be honest I kinda of miss Dexter's old Laboratory.

The new one has too much plastic.

Airman sorry about talking about your family Bruh.

Just cause you stirred my pot....I won't finish that.

I don't play Call Of duty but you did it for real.

*Saluting your Semper Fi ass*

Wait Airman....where you an..

Airman?

Besides I was just cracking jokes. Spider-Man does it all the time to make Doc Ock lose concentration. And in like I don't take any statement or even insult to heart.

And wasn't Tazz already here so are you getting another moderator?

I'm confused.

And while were at it:

@cbishop said:

Just move it to Artist Show Off,

because writing is not your strength.

Come on guys I still confused by that but what the hell I gotta walk the dog.

Man this was fun.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cool I haven't read your work before but I enjoy it.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool I haven't read your work before but I enjoy it.

Hey thanks Buddy and thanks again for the follow.

Airmansmith21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AceThunder i accept your apology, i apologize for my language. thankyou for the salute!! HUA!

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I repeat the fan-fic forum is less active than a dead guy in a coma.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good pic, story not so good.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ace Thunder

@wavemotioncannon:

Lol. That's it?

Can you state one reason why?

I could go for a good laugh. You an Avengers fan?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ace_thunder:

Prime caught easily and sharpened like Will Smith in "Hancock" and tossed back at him like MK's Kung Lao.

he was more than ready for Thor and that damn Mjolnir. In fact Ironman and Cap are taken out so soon in the battle Prime spends most for the it using the wielding the dead Norse's weapon.

Prime flew straight through Thor's thunder strike. His gauntlet could absorb magic thunder and even project a negative charge to an intended target. Therefore before even stripping Thor of his divine implement, Prime palmed his face turning him in to Max Shrek from "Batman Returns". Thor's beautiful Aryan wet dream platinum blonde hair smelted black like Marge Simpson at Summer camp.

Yeah... honestly not the most sophisticated bit of writing. Constantly making references to other works of fiction isn't a good way of describing stuff.

Thor's beautiful Aryan wet dream platinum blonde hair

Seriously? Who in the right mind would read this?

If you read on after what I quoted you really just get much of the same..

It's just.. not good. There are so many things that need work. It seems like you've gotten some red bull adrenalin boost and jotted down a crazy fight scene in haste, and this thread was the product.

Advice:

- Read other authors

- Put time and care into your writing

- Avoid all the unsophisticated bullsh*t and constant references to other fiction

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ace Thunder

@i_like_swords:

Constant references?

- Hancock movie

- Mortal Kombat

- Batman Returns

Three. That's all.

Relax

Did you really have to skip past the entire OP where not only did I post the link to a battle I came upon?

And even have the nerve to tell tell it wasn't worth reading further? Really.

By the way I did keep reading on further.

@comiccrazeraze said:

Dude great work

Nice try though.

Then quoted me on making references but not on where said

@ace_thunder said:

Somebody made a thread for Man Of Steel Vs The Avengers and I posted a full story as the battle.

But my creativity got was lost in the fanboy arguing.

Which even resulted in somebody referring to the site a "Insultvine" due to the level the hostility unnecessarily reached.

Anyhow strap yourselves in for an action packed brawl......

It would have behooved to read this thread enough to not sound ass backwards trying to critique it.

I mean really Dude how sophisticated is a comic book battle supposed to be?

Part of the Constitution?

Advice:

- Know what you're talking about before trying to give bullet points.

- Even if you were just trolling and in typical fashion were omitting clear facts or aspects towards the agenda of being a di**. Trying not to make a point based on ignoring the very first sentence looks as if you are that determined to be a troll.

- Try not to take a thread about comics so serious. Especially if even you apparently wouldn't take a "crazy fight scene in haste" that serious anyway.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Bump*

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers