Rebellion Luke Skywalker Respect Thread (INCOMPLETE)

NewGuy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NewGuy12

"Then I am alone", he told himself. I am the last of the Jedi. "Not the last of the old Jedi, Luke. The first of the new." ―Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The first of a three part Luke Skywalker respect thread, this thread covers material between 3 ABY and 10 ABY. Credit for any and all comic scans goes to DarthAnt66; thanks for helping out, man. I'm going to attempt to keep this succinct, so replicated or negligible feats will be dismissed. NOTE: It has come to my attention that coincidentally ShootingNova has recently begun a similar project; I wasn't aware of this development, and am in no way related to or attempting to infringe on his work. With that out of the way, respect Luke Skywalker.

No Caption Provided

Accolades

Kar Vastor considers Luke to be greater than the Jedi of old:

I have known Jedi. Many, many years ago. That knowing was not a gladness for me. I believed I would never know another, and I have rejoiced in that belief. But it is a gladness to be proven wrong. I am happy to have known you, Jedi Luke Skywalker. You are more than they were.

"That's-" Luke shook his head blankly, blinking against the darkness. "I mean, thanks, but I barely know anything." So you believe. But I say to you: you are greater than the Jedi of former days.

--Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor

Darth Vader muses that Luke may have been stronger in the Force than Anakin:

Yes, the Force was strong in Luke, perhaps even stronger than it had been in Anakin.

--Shadows of the Empire

The Emperor is frightened of Luke's power in the Force:

“I felt him, my master." It was almost a taunt. He knew the Emperor was frightened of young Skywalker, afraid of his power. Only together could Vader and the Emperor hope to pull the Jedi Knight over to the dark side

--Return of the Jedi

Obi-Wan muses that Luke is ready to face Darth Vader:

"Impatience is the easiest door - for you, like your father. Only, your father was seduced by what he found on the other side of the door, and you have held firm. You’re no longer so reckless now, Luke. You are strong and patient, and you are ready for your final confrontation.”

--Return of the Jedi

Darth Vader notes that he could no longer afford to hold back against Luke:

This was not his wish, but the boy was strong - if it came, at last, to blows, yes, he would destroy Luke. He could no longer afford to hold back, as he once had.

--Return of the Jedi

Darth Vader muses that Luke is the strongest of all the Jedi he's faced:

A warrior needed to contend with equals. Obi-Wan was gone, and the other Jedi were all extinct, save one, who was the strongest of them all. His own son. He had told the Emperor that Luke Skywalker would join them or die. The real truth was only slightly different: Luke would join Darth Vader or die. It would be something to look forward to. That would be the duel of a lifetime. This wasn’t even exercise.

--Shadows of the Empire

Yoda muses that Luke requires no more training:

“Trained well, and strong with the Force are you […] No more training do you require," Yoda assured him. “Already know you that which you need.”

--Return of the Jedi

Luke notes that he didn't use his powers to their fullest in his battle with Vader:

And there was a further matter. In his battles with Darth Vader and the Emperor, Luke felt he had never truly tested his powers to the limits.

--The Courtship of Princess Leia

Physical Attributes

Luke shatters the stock of a Stormtrooper's carbine with the twist of his wrist:

The astonished trooper tried to yank his carbine free, but instead Luke tightened his grip and let the Force add strength to his arm; a twist of the wrist shattered the carbine's stock to plastite splinters.

Luke sends a Bounty Hunter sprawling in passing:

Luke ran at the injured shooter, hitting him with his shoulder in passing, knocking him sprawling across the floor.

--Shadows of the Empire

Luke overpowers Darth Vader:

Blow upon blow, Luke forced Vader to retreat - back, onto the bridge that crossed the vast, seemingly bottomless shaft to the power core. Each stroke of Luke’s saber pummeled Vader, like accusations, like screams, like shards of hate. The Dark Lord was driven to his knees.

--Return of the Jedi

Luke casually tanks punches and bites from Kar Vastor, without resisting:

Impossibly powerful hands seized Luke’s shoulders as Vastor lifited him like a doll, and shook him and roared rage and bloodlust in his face, and there was nothing human left in Vastor’s eyes. He sank his teeth into Luke’s throat, and bit down[…] One huge hand slammed against Luke’s chest, and for all Han could tell, it was like Vastor was the one in trouble and trying desperately to escape. An instant later, Vastor ripped his mouth free of Luke’s neck.

Luke covers two kilometers in two minutes:

Using the Force to leap from rock to rock so swiftly he practically flew also relieved him of the need to watch his footing. He covered the two kilometers in about two minutes.

Luke kicks Nick Rotsu and flips into the air in the flicker of an eyelash:

"Dunno." Nick looked around and spotted a slow swing of motion in the darkness above. "Think it might be because that quad turrent's tracking on us?"

The Force stabbed Luke with an instant overpowering move-or-die; in less than an eyeflick his foot lashed out to slam Nick back deeper under the hull and he sprang into the air, back flipping away.

Luke weaves a curtain of hard light from his lightsaber blade:

Beyond that, Luke saw there were at least a dozen more shooters crowding toward the doorway. Maybe more. […] Luke wove a curtain of hard light with his blade, deflecting blaster bolts and driving the attackers back temporarily.

--Shadows of the Empire

Luke perceives Guri--an assassin droid that happens to be the most valuable possession of the second richest man in the galaxy--in slow motion.

Leia’s scream distracted him.

[…]

Guri slowed, as if she were suddenly mired in thickened time. He saw her hand descending, saw it moving to smash him, but it was so incredibly slow, why, he could easily just roll aside and stand, before she ever reached him…

He did so. He felt as if he were moving at normal speeds, though there was a crackingly feeling to his motion, a sound like a strong wind whistling about his ears.

He came up, pivoted, thrust his open palm against the descending chop, shoved it aside. He used his left leg, a sweep that caught Guri behind the right ankle. Her feet left the floor, still moving in slow motion, and she feel, floated down, hit flat on her back...

Time speeded up. Leia’s yell still echoed down the corridor.

--Shadows of the Empire

Luke weaves a tapestry of light with his lightsaber blade, deflecting fire from a dozen Bounty Hunters:

A horizontal hall of energy bolts stabbed at Luke—The Force let him move faster than he thought possible, and he wove a defensive tapestry with his lightsaber that turned the hard rain away. Ricocheting beams hit and pierced walls, bounty hunters, the floor, the ceiling.

--Shadows of the Empire

Self-Explanatory:

Without thinking, he leaped from his bike a fraction of a second before it veered steeply left, and the riderless speeder crashed explosively into the redwood.

[…]

Luke stumbled out of the bushes as the speeder was bearing down on him full throttle, laser canon fi ring. Luke ignited his lightsaber and stood his ground. His weapon deflected every bolt the scout fired at Luke; but the bike kept coming. In a few moments, the two would meet; the bike accelerated even more, intent on bodily slicing the young Jedi in half. At the last moment, though, Luke stepped aside - with perfect timing, like a master matador facing a rocket-powered bull - and chopped off the bike’s steering vanes with a single mighty slash of his lightsaber.

--Return of the Jedi

Vader is astounded by Luke's strength, and his timing is noted by Vader as being within the span of a thought:

He was astounded by the strength Luke had acquired since their last duel, in the Cloud City - not to mention the boy’s timing, which was honed to a thoughts-breadth

--Return of the Jedi

Luke moves so fast his lightsaber blade seems to engulf him in fans of light:

A dozen stinger blasts shot out in quick succession as the remote swooped like a crazed insect; effortlessly, Luke blocked each in turn, swinging the lightsaber in a flashing arc that seemed to engulf him.

--Heir to the Empire

Luke swings his blade in imperceptibly fast arcs and deflects omnidirectional fire:

He snatched his pistol out of Luke’s hand and popped to his feet as blasters opened up on all sides to rain plasma upon them in a roaring flood. Luke’s lightsaber flared to life and lashed out in invisibly fast arcs that sent bolts out and away in a fan, blasting into the rock of the shaft walls.

Luke weaves a web of light from his lightsaber blade:

No Caption Provided

Luke produces afterimages from his lightsaber blade:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Force Abilities (INCOMPLETE)

Telekinesis:

Luke casually snatches his lightsaber from a Pawn with telekinesis. (Note: Pawns are Force-users)

Luke extended his right hand. From far back in the cavern, on the ledge at the tunnel's mouth, green fire crackled and spat from his lightsaber as it wrenched itself from the Moon Hat's grip and rose into the air. It whirled and spun and soared through the gloom until it smacked precisely into the palm of his outstretched hand.

Luke chokes a Nightsister Magician:

She began singing, and Luke raised his free hand with a gesture, used the Force to close her windpipe. The singing stopped, and she stood frozen, horror etched on her face. [...] Luke could feel her surprise at her own impotence.

Luke brings down a large tapestry, then proceeds to kill a dozen aliens an arcing saber throw:

No Caption Provided

Luke again displays lightsaber throw, this time with great precision:

Nick began to wonder if maybe he'd underestimated Skywalker's own bloodthirstiness until he was able to push himself up to a sitting position and get a look at what Skywalker was actually doing. Make that: what Skywalker's lightsaber was actually doing. It whirled through the air with no hand to guide it, spinning very much like the blades of a toy gyrothopter, and as it passed any Pawn it would dip for a shaved second, just long enough to strike, and another Pawn would fall limp. Though they weren't even injured. Because the blade struck only each Pawn's Crown.

Luke chokes two Gamorrean Guards with a casual twitch of his finger:

Almost immediately two Gamorreans stepped up, blocking his path. One spoke in a voice that did not invite debate. 'No chuba!’

Luke raised his hand and pointed at the guards. Before either could draw a weapon, they were both clutching their own throats, choking, gasping. They fell to their knees. Luke lowered his hand and walked on. The guards, suddenly able to breathe again, slumped to the sand drifted steps. They didn’t follow him.

--Return of the Jedi

Luke lifts Isolder's starfighter, Storm, while simultaneously levitating himself:

Nothing happened, he yanked the emergence cord, kept falling. He flailed his arms, shouting—and miraculously, some type of repulsorlift field hit him, slowed him so that he dropped as softly as a feather. […] Storm had also settled quietly to the ground, but nowhere could Isolder see a sign of the repulsorlift mechanism, no generators, no antigravity dishes aimed into the air. He looked all around, then saw something above: Luke Skywalker sitting with his legs crossed, eyes closed in concentration, and arms folded, floating to the ground.

Luke deflects a piece of machinery thrown by Vader:

A second piece of machinery sped toward the youth, and he again used the Force to deflect it. The weighty object bounced away as if it had struck an unseen shield.

--The Empire Strikes Back

Luke lifts a large boulder:

A short distance from the surface, the tunnel had been caved in. A huge boulder blocked the path. […] Luke closed his eyes and reached out with his mind until the Force channeled through him. He shifted the rock, lifted it free, and held it. “Go ahead, Artoo,” Luke whispered, and the droid rolled forward, whistling in dismay as it passed beneath the floating rock.

Luke holds up a falling AT-ST walker:

No Caption Provided

Luke displays immense levels of telekinetic precision, operating the controls of the falcon whilst outside of the vehicle:

His fingers twitched as if he were tripping an invisible switch-and out on the dark spinning disk of the freighter, automated altitude dirusters blasted to life, dorsal on the mandibles, ventral to aft above the engines, slowing the ship's tumble. Nick heard the sudden shriek of overpowered repulsorlifts and the forward altitude jets swiveled to add their thrust and the freighter slammed into the ground, which must have been some kind of cinder pit, because the front mandibles drove in almost to the cockpit at a sixty-degree angle... and struck fast.

And the ship just sayed there. It didn't fall over. It didn't blow up. It didn't do anything that any reasonable person would expect a ship to do after a full-on crash.

Nick stared at it with his mouth open. Some few seconds later, he realized he hadn't been breathing. "Did you... I mean, did I just see...?" he gasped. "Did you just now catch that ship?"

Telepathy:

Luke telepathically communicates with Leia:

Relax. Let go… He concentrated, focused, said the name aloud: “Leia…” Waited a moment. Then, “Leia, I’m here. I’m coming for you.”[…]Leia, I’m here. I’m coming for you.That’s what Luke was saying, if she could have put it into words. But it wasn’t expressed in words; it was a feeling, and she felt the truth of it.[…] There was a calmness about Luke she hadn’t felt before. He had grown stronger; his control of the Force was better. […] The sense of confidence was very powerful. Before when she’d felt him touch her this way, it had been when he’d been injured, when Vader was on the brink of destroying him, but now, now he felt strong, in control potent.

--Shadows of the Empire

Luke telepathically influences Bib Fortuna:

“The great Jabba is asleep,” Bib explained. “He has instructed me to tell you there will be no bargains-“ Luke stopped suddenly and stared at Bib. He locked eyes with the alien, raised his hand slightly, and took a minutely inward turn. “You will take me to Jabba now.”Bib paused, tilted his head a fraction. What were his instructions? Oh, yes, now he remembered. “I will take you to Jabba now.” He turned and walked down the twisting corridor that led to the throne chamber. Luke followed him into the gloom. “You serve your master well,” he whispered in Bib’s ear.“I serve my master well.” Bib nodded with conviction.“You are sure to be rewarded,” Luke added.Bib smiled smugly. “I am sure to be rewarded.”

--Return of the Jedi

Luke almost resists the Emperor's mental probing:

Luke focused on the emptiness of space beyond the window behind the Emperor’s chair. The deep void, where nothing was. Nothing. He filled his mind with this black nothing. Opaque, save for the occasional flickering of starlight that filtered through the ether.“Ah,” cried Emperor Palpatine. “He lives not. Very good young Skywalker, you almost hid this from me. But you could not. And you can not. Your deepest flickerings are to me apparent. Your nakedest soul. That is my first lesson to you.”

--Return of the Jedi

Luke penetrates the Emperor's mental shielding for a brief moment, sensing his hidden fear:

Luke paused, for he saw something else, as well; something he hadn’t seen before in the Emperor. Fear. Luke saw fear in the Emperor - fear of Luke. Fear of Luke’s power, fear that this power could be turned on him - on the Emperor - in the same way Vader had turned it on Obi-Wan Kenobi. Luke saw this fear in the Emperor - and he knew, now, the odds had shifted slightly. He had glimpsed the Emperor’s nakedest self.

--Return of the Jedi

Likely his best feat in this area, Luke telepathically freezes Lord Cronal and through that link severs him from thousands of mind slaves:

Linked through Cronal to the Shadow Crown, and through the Crown’s ancient powers of Sith alchemy to every Melter mind in ever scrap of meltmassif in the galaxy, Luke had shone upon them with the light of the Force. This light had drawn them as moonlight draws a shadowmoth, and they found that it’s inexhaustible flood could fill them to overflowing. Never again would they feed upon light; there would never be the need. They would forever shine with light of their own.And so they came out from every place the Dark had put them. Luke felt them go. He felt them leave the gravity stations. […] And he felt the stromtroopers, in all their thousands throughout the system. He felt every single man who wore Cronal’s black armor. he felt the uncontrollable rage and bloodlust, the almost mindless battle frenzy that the crystals in their brains had triggered and now sustained.[…] He stayed with them while every stormtrooper in the entire system, all at once in their thousands, sagged and shuddered. And died. Luke felt every death.

[Cronal’s Perspective]But where there should have been Dark, he found only light. White light, brilliant, blinding, a young star born within his head. It seared his mind, blasting away even his memory of darkness. he recoiled convulsively, like a worm encountering red-hot stone. This was more than light; it was the light. It was the power to drive off the Dark.This was inconceivable. What could heat his absolute zero? What could banish his infinite night? You should know. The voice of the light was not a voice, it spoke without speaking, communicating not with words, but with understanding. You invited me here.Skywalker? This light was Skywalker?[…]The opposite of a black hole was a white fountain. The Sith Alchemy that had created the Shadow Crown had imbued it with control over meltmassif in all it’s forms; to drown Skywalker in the Dark, Cronal had opened a channel into the Crown. Through the Crown. Through the Shadow Crown, Skywalker’s light could shine upon every crystal of darkness.Every Shadow Stormtrooper. Every gravity station. Ever millimeter of the shadow web of crystalline nerves in his body, and Vastor’s, and… And Cronal’s own. With a snarl, he yanked his mind back into his body; it would require only a second to pull the Crown from his head. Or it would have, if he could have made his arms work…

Luke influences a being to crash it's ship into one of it's squadron mates, all from a great distance away:

He stretched out his own point of presence toward the tiny alien ship dead ahead of Wedge’s X-wing. Touching it, he clearly sensed two human presences onboard the small fighter. One controlled shields, the other, all remaining shipboard functions. Luke focused on the second, driving Force energy into it’s center. Though weak and faint, it resisted with tortured strength. […]Luke struggled to see through the stranger’s vision. The entire sphere of space around him overloaded his senses. He had to narrow his field of view to find Wedge’s X-wing. On either side of his projected presence, […] Luke planted a suggestion in reply. But a good death is better than a life enslaved to hatred, and peace is better than anguish. With a suddenness that startled him, the alien ship altered course directly for one of it’s squadron mates.

--The Truce at Bakura

Luke senses resistance to Leia's and Isolder's union on a galactic scale:

Luke felt troubled. He could feel something odd, something distant and dark stirring. Too many in the galaxy would resist Leia's union to Isolder. He could feel the force of their malevolent intent...

Force Deflection:

Luke deflects five blaster bolts with an arcing motion of his hand:

Luke's other hand, the prosthetic hand that replaced the one his father had taken, came up in an arc that precisely followed the motions of the carbine's muzzle and caught all five bolts squarely in his palm.

Luke is initially able to turn back the Emperor's force lightning, a feat that only the most powerful of Jedi Masters could accomplish, but is ultimately overwhelmed:

But if it was Force-generated, it could be Force-repelled. Luke raised his arms to deflect the bolts. Initially, he was successful - the lightning rebounded from his touch, harmlessly away from him. Soon, though, the shocks came with such speed and power, the coursed over and into him, and he could only shrink before them, convulsed with pain, his knees buckling, his powers at ebb.

--Return of the Jedi

Force Healing:

Luke heals Tenenial Djo from a fatal lightning wound:

There Teneniel lay on the ground panting. Luke studied her wounds. The blue lightning had left deep burns. The wounds were searing hot, and Teneniel coughed. Blood flecked out of her mouth, coming up from a wound in her lungs, and she began to cry, knowing she was about to die. [...] Luke traced his fingers over the wound on her breast. His hand was cool, soothing like a balm, and she faded into a deep, uneasy sleep. [...] She felt no pain, only a deep sense of ease, unlike anything she had ever felt in her life. [...] She had lost him. He had saved her life, and now she could no longer claim ownership.

Luke heals fatal ruptures in the blood vessels in his head:

To control the Force, to use the Force, was not such a violent thing as he had imagined. It was everywhere, more abundant than rain or air, offering itself. He had hoped someday to become a Jedi Master, yet now realized there were levels of control he had never envisioned, far beyond anything he had dreamed. The sweet power stole through him, and he did not know if he commanded it, or it commanded him. He knew only that he felt something heal in his head as ruptured veins closed.

Luke enters hibernation trances on multiple occasions, for example:

"How, how did you do that?" Isolder asked, the hair prickling on the back of his arms. Until that moment, Isolder had never felt like worshiping anyone or anything.

"I told you," Luke said, "the Force is my ally."

"But you were dead!" Isolder said. "I saw it on my scopes! You weren't breathing, and your skin was cold."

"A Jedi trance," Luke said. "The Jedi Masters all learn how to stop their hearts, drop their body temperature.

Luke alters Wedge's pain perception:

Through Wedge’s eyes, and fighting the excruciating pain in Wedge’s hands, Luke glimpsed a pair of round, multifaceted jewels—one inside his palm, the other crushing inward at the end of a spring mechanism from the back of his hand. Fist-sized, they reflected pale golden sparks of saber light out of the hatch onto Wedge’s orange suit. Luke didn’t think the flight glove alone would keep them apart, or he’d’ve simply told Wedge to slip out of it. Brief depressurization didn’t damage extremities much. If Wedge jumped, Luke would have a second at most to slice one crystal free, and only a little longer before Wedge fainted. Wedge was tethered and he’d be able to keep breathing, but he could lose a lot of blood. The glimpse blurred at the edges.

Luke tweaked Wedge’s pain perception.

--The Truce at Bakura

Combat Skills

-Insert Luke's duel with Vader from ESB-

Vader considers ESB Luke a worthy opponent, and notes that he was able to hold his own even though he was legitimately attempting to defeat him:

f he did not, the Emperor would destroy Luke. Vader did not want that. When they fought, he had also tried to strike the boy down, but that had been merely a test. Had he been able to kill Luke easily, Luke would not have been worth the effort to recruit. But although he had certainly attempted to defeat Luke, the boy had held his own. Despite Vader’s superior skill, despite his experience, Luke had survived with no more damage than an easily repaired amputated hand.The meeting had made Vader feel, not a normal occurrence lately. There had been the thrill of meeting a worthy opponent and pride that the one so strongly opposing him was his own son.

--Shadows of the Empire

Luke deflects fire from a dozen bounty hunters:

It… It didn’t seem real. A dozen of us shot at him and he waved that lightsaber back and forth and blocked the bolts!”

Despite his anger, Vader was pleased. The boy’s skill and power were increasing.

--Shadows of the Empire

The big one--Luke defeats Darth Vader in a lightsaber duel:

Slowly, Luke and Vader circled. Lightsaber high above his head, Luke readied his attack from classic first-position; the Dark Lord held a lateral stance, in classic answer. Without announcement, Luke brought his blade straight down - then, when Vader moved to parry, Luke feinted and cut low. Vader counterparried, let the impact direct his sword toward Luke’s throat… but Luke met the riptose and stepped back. The first blows, traded without injury. Again, they circled.

[…]

Luke attacked again - much more aggressively. He advanced in a flurry of lunges, each met with a loud crack of Vader’s phosphorescent saber. The Dark Lord retreated a step at every slash, swiveling once to bring his cutting beam up viciously - but Luke batted it away, pushing Vader back yet again. The Lord of the Sith momentarily lost his footing on the stairs and tumbled to his knees.

For the first time, the thought entered Vader’s consciousness that his son might best him. He was astounded by the strength Luke had acquired since their last duel, in the Cloud City - not to mention the boy’s timing, which was honed to a thoughts-breadth. This was an unexpected circumstance. Unexpected and unwelcome. Vader felt humiliation crawling in on the tail of his first reaction, which was surprise, and his second, which was fear. And then the edge of humiliation curled up, to reveal bald anger. And now he wanted revenge.

[…]

“Never!” he screamed. His lightsaber flew off Vader’s belt into his own hand, igniting as it came to him. He rushed to his father with a frenzy he’d never known. For had Vader. The gladiators battled fiercely, sparks flying from the clash of their radiant weapons, but it was soon evident that the advantage was all Luke’s. And he was pressing it. They locked swords, body to body. When Luke pushed Vader back to break the clinch, the Dark Lord hit his head on an over-hanging beam in the cramped space. He stumbled backward even farther, out of the low-hanging area. Luke pursued him relentlessly.

Blow upon blow, Luke forced Vader to retreat - back, onto the bridge that crossed the vast, seemingly bottomless shaft to the power core. Each stroke of Luke’s saber pummeled Vader, like accusations, like screams, like shards of hate. The Dark Lord was driven to his knees. He raised his blade to block yet another onslaught - and Luke slashed Vader’s right hand off at the wrist.

--Return of the Jedi

No Caption Provided

Luke displays a level of instantaneous adapting that would bewilder an observing Jedi Master:

In his final assault on Vader, Luke mirrors Vader’s own Form V technique and responds with a furious demonstration of Form V’s raw strength. An observing Jedi Master would be astonished at such instantaneous learning in battle.

--Fightsaber

Luke's innate abilities and instinctive skills are such that even with minimal training he can go toe to toe with a master swordsman like Darth Vader:

By the time of the Battle of Endor, Luke Skywalker had studied some lightsaber technique from Obi-Wan’s journal and greatly advanced his abilities. Without a master, such advancement would have been impossible for most, but Skywalker’s unparalleled aptitude makes him a match for Darth Vader in their fateful duel onboard the second Death Star[…] and his lightsaber technique is so superb that he is able to duel the Dark Lord on even footing - and finally able to defeat a man who is a powerful living product of the ancient Jedi sword traditions from time immemorial. Such an achievement with little formal training is a testament to Skywalker’s innate abilities and instinctive skill.

--Fightsaber

Luke Skywalker's technique is as graceful as that of a Twi'lek dancer:

Blaster bolts deflected in all directions. Not one touched him. Oola gasped; he was built just like a dancer, and he moved like one.

--Tales from Jabba's Palace

Luke demonstrates skill in Jar'Kai, defeating Sith Lady Lumiya in a lightsaber duel:

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheVivas

Nice job, but @shootingnova just finished a Rebellion Era Luke respect thread. Lol

NewGuy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NewGuy12

@thevivas: Yeah, I noticed. Complicates things a bit, but I figure I should just continue as if nothing happened. Too far into this project to stop here.

The threads contain a good bit of different content too, so they should compliment each other nicely.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ShootingNova

@thevivas: There's a difference. Mine only goes up to 5ABY, where JKBart will finish off the New Republic era. Then I'll do the New Jedi Order era thread, and Bart would like to do the Legacy era.

This one goes all the way up to 10 ABY, which, @newguy12, is the NR era, not Rebellion.

NewGuy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NewGuy12

@shootingnova: Well, they're still fighting the Empire. :p

And really the important part is that it goes just shy of DE, where Luke's power spikes.

Also, where does Dark Nest fit into all of those plans, Nova? NJO or Legacy? (I'm pairing it with the latter, myself.)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

@newguy12: It's in the NJO era in terms of chronology, but it's more similar to the Legacy era books since it was written by Troy Denning.

I'll cover it in my NJO thread, though. It's still the NJO era, technically.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Ah I missed that detail.

When you say Legacy Era, you mean during the FotJ and LotF timelines right?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Gotcha. Always thought of the Legacy comics when I heard Legacy Era for some reason. Lol

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@thevivas: Well, the Legacy era is just everything after the NJO era. Anyway, we're derailing this thread tremendously.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers