Joe Zombie respect thread!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Well as I thought, I recalled some pretty awesome animated series and so therefore I decide...well why not create some respect threads for them?

Now I will say I won't be surprised if people here go "WTF" on me with comments, considering the series will be stick animation...however, they are great series and if any of ya get the chance to watch em do so.

But without further ado, let us begin this thread!

NOTE: MANY GIFS! DON'T OPEN SPOILER TABS ALL AT ONCE!

JOE ZOMBIE EVERYONE!

No Caption Provided

Short Bio: Originally Joe was a clone created by MortoGen Labs, though he became violent and escaped, Chris Baxter and Robert Hendrix two more clones were assigned to kill him. All 3 of them were designed to be killing machines.

==========

Speed- Joe is able to see things in slow motion, being able to dodge gunfire from multiple guns, see people in slow motion and he is fast enough to speedblitz squads of guys.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strength- Joe has some great strength, being able to kick people back a good distance, slamming them into walls hard enough to crack them and throw them a good distance too. He also can rip apart steel bars with ease.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Weapon Usage- Joe is also good with weapons such as grenades, rocket launchers, knives and machine guns.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fighting Ability- Joe is also a pretty good fighter too, fighting against Baxter(who has roughly the same stats as he does and was chosen by MortoGen to find and kill Joe.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A note- Joe was also shot right in the head by Baxter(20 years earlier), however the bullet didn't truly kill him and he came back to life(as undead hence the name Zombie).

No Caption Provided

Well there is Joe Zombie from....the Joe Zombie animated stick series! Next up gonna do Jase, from the Killing Spree series! Probably gonna do that tomorrow though.