Decoding Comic Character (Funny Forums)

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deadcool_XD

Hey there comic fans! Do you want to know the secret to creating comic characters? Well, let me show you. In previous posts, I have made remarks as how some comic characters look like a combination between two items. After "much" research, I have concluded that this is in fact true, every comic character can be made by mashing together to different items. I will give you a few examples of when this occurs, and give the link to the previous forums that I have posted them in. (This is what I call a funny forum, it is funny, but oddly shows truth, do not have comments saying you're wrong, because I'm not being serious).

No Caption Provided

- As you can clearly see the character Trigon looks much like a gigantic Rulk with a Stag for a head. The link to the page I posted this is here- http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/dr-strange-vs-trigon-665944/

No Caption Provided

- It happens in the marketing world as well. This figure is not of Carrie Kelly, but a conglomeration of robin, and Napoleon. The Link is- http://www.comicvine.com/carrie-kelley/4005-13164/forums/awesome-toy-picks-classics-carrie-kelley-robin-1613990/

-What are you going to do today Napoleon?

-Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

-...And that is dressing up as a female robin, with a male head.

No Caption Provided

-Sometimes they even copy characters in there own universe. Look at the similarities between Atrocitus, and darkseid covered in tomato juice.

They should call him Darkseed and his oath should be - With Burgers and Fries of Ketchup Red, ripped from the bun so freshly bread. Together with our relish we ate, We'll order some more and get a plate! (Parody of Red Lantern Oath)

No Caption Provided

- Notice the intricate details, it is very hard to tell which one is thanos. One is Thanos, the other is Barney bicycling at night wearing beats.

No Caption Provided

- Don't worry though! Movies also copy other references, sometimes they copy so many that it is very hard to tell who they copied from. Luckily, I am a master costume decoder. Freddy Kruger has the face of deadpool, the shirt of Waldo, the claws of wolverine, and the hat of Ramond Reddington from the blacklist.

I hope you guys enjoyed, if you find any other characters that look like other things please post bellow. And no, I didn't forget that deadpool is a copy of Slade, we already knew that LOL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

That was actually mildly funny. Nicely done.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deadcool_XD
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

lol

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

:)

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hahahhaha!!! so funny!! XD

Floyd_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos IS Evil Barney!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hahahaha

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Barney might be even more evil than Thanos.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

lol

Nice thread!