• 65 results
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
(I did not create this character, I am simply making it taking the character a different direction. And was given permission to do so. So enjoy)This takes place in a different Universe, This is by no way the Wanderer of 616 Vine World.

Vega Quadrant.

Wanderer sits alone huddled in a ball atop a asteroid. Tears stream down his face and freeze as the coldness of space finds them, looking to the planet the Asteroid hurtles towards Wanderer is lost in his thoughts.

48 hours ago.

Wando watches his fellow teammates make absolute fools of themselves as the world is once again purged of its troubles. Feral Nova bounces around the large room with a clump of mashed potatos in her hands "DIE YOU VILE CREATURE! DIE DARKCHILD!!" And she bursts forward tossing the mashed potatoes full speed towards Nevann, Nevann dodges it and mocking Darkchild bellows "NO WAY!! Not ever gonna happen love.!!" Trying to bulk himself he picks Nova up an tosses her on the couch. It had been 2 years since the last of the evil had been expunged from their world. The Last remnants of their troubles now gone, Darkchild was the last to fall against WAL. And Wando was the one who took him from this world. Using his manipulation of fire he expunged the world of the vile creature known as Darkchild, yet in doing so he awakened something dark an evil. It covered his entire right side in a dark substance, the others knew nothing of his recent troubles as his outfit hid it completely.

Nova smiled hopping over to him "Come on Wands!! Come on their all gone we must celebrate the occasion. We no longer have the need to fight, all of them are gone all that remains are good an pure people." Wanderer smiles an syncing up with her mind he tells her "And what now? What must we do now that the world is once an for all pure. What will we do as a team?" Feral stops bouncing long enough to think before smiling again "I guess theirs no need for us huh? I mean I am sure that something will come up right? Im pretty sure theirs aliens out their right?" with a smile she giggles saying "ET PHONE HOME!!" making antennas with her fingers beside her head before bouncing away from Wanderer. He sat their smiling as the dark substance grew a little bit more as his thoughts raced something sinister came with the substance and he smiled saying to himself  "Yes I think your right....something will come up." leaping from the table he disappears teleporting away. A burned impression of where his right hand rested stays behind,
Desiree Celion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Desiree Celion

O_o

LOL i like it, but i liked drifter's better!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

awesome job DC! O_O Now hurry up and do the next one! I wanna know what happens next! lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild

LOL ill let Wands see itit then ill continue

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

v-v fine..... lol

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Nice take ^^
-.- Cliffhanger much...lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild

LOL yeah its a cliff hanger. And im sure will be more than awesome when it ends.

Little Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Little Sparrow
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

Not trying to get graded Arrow, just doing it out of fun....prick LOL

Thanks anyway.

Well im off ill have a new post for both fanfics later tonight when i get outta work

Little Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Little Sparrow

thats 1 out of 1 thats a top grade!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Darkchild
@Little Sparrow said:
" thats 1 out of 1 thats a top grade! "
LOL ok

Go read the one for Drifter im sure ull have the same reactions as the others LMMFAO!
Little Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Little Sparrow

Did he write it or you?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild
@Little Sparrow said:
"

Did he write it or you?

"
I did

@aztek the lost said:
" it was...satisfactory...though it seemed to be making fun of Nova more than focusing on CG "

These arnt for making fun its a new take. I read over Wandos profile and found a route i liked so i took it.
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Acer

Cool take.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darkchild

Wanted to finish Drifters before i came back to this, a new post or two will be up tomorrow most definate. Cant wait to kickl this into high gear

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Isacc reappears outside the base for the younglings of the Wal team, many of these children are the offspring of the elite members of WAL. As he walks up with a bright smile on his face Hotaru bounces up latching herself to his leg like a anchor looking up "Uncle Wandos here!!" the children all turn to her screams of join and all huddle around him wishing to have their turn on his mighty legs. Isacc smiles but inside his mind is nothing but happiness, something inside has left his true soul vacant and empty. All that remains is something dark an sinister, kneeling down to many of their levels he asks " Alright kids, lets play hide an go seek alright." Hotaru pops up nodding her head quickly being the youngest she huddles around a tree placing her face down into the tree an begins to count.

As she reaches 5 Wanderer walks up slowly behind her, tilting her head she turns around looking to Wanderer "Uncle Wando....your not playing right. Your suppose to go hide and I count alright." Placing her head back onto the tree she begins to count again, then Isacc speaks up again "I have no need to hide...from foolish weaklings like you." Hotarus eyes widen and she tries to let out a scream as Wandos hand presses hard onto the back of her head. A small whisper escapes his mouth as he places his hand on her back, quickly jabbing forward his hand bursts through her tiny frail body without any trouble. She lets out a small whimper as she slides from the trunk of the tree to the ground, hearing someone coming up behind him Isacc leaps into the tree branches. Raver an Shinzui both walk up babling how Hotaru sucks at counting why she was the one to be picked it, then they stop in their tracks mouths agap. They try to scream for help but their bodies convulse as Wanderers hand glows a bright blue, his hand palmed out then closing it quickly both the childrens bodies burst into a cloud of blood an water. With a sinister smile he leaps down from the tree and calls out for the others "Hey Guys come back...something aweful has happened." a sword of ice forms in his hand as the sound of childrens feet patter on the ground.

Four hours later.

Nevann wanders the empty field screaming out his daughters name "HOTARU!! Where are you?!! This isnt funny anymore, Come on out!" Looking around he backs into the tree and feeling something warm on his hand he turns around only to fall backwards his mouth hanging open he screams something gutteral an feral. Soon Feral Nova comes to see whats wrong and she too lets out a blood curtling scream, as she does the grizzly sight is shown to all. All the children hang some in pieces from the branches of their tree, a long sword made of ice sticking out from the truck of the tree.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By shanana

O_O!!!!

I'm so glad Sha died and got out of Young Wal. Secondly i'm happy mine is about a pole lol.

Awesome but Weird post lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darkchild
@Sha said:
" O_O!!!!I'm so glad Sha died and got out of Young Wal. Secondly i'm happy mine is about a pole lol.Awesome but Weird post lol "
Thank you.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

OHhhh i really like this one, the plot is really intresting and different which is what i like the most :) :)

good job cant wait for thee rest

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

o_o Nice...looking forward to see what I'm planning xP

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

YOU KILLED MY TWINS!? O_O!

WANDO HOW COULD YOU! >_< ITS ON NOW! xP

awesome job DC o_o

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darkchild
@PRIMAV3RA said:
" OHhhh i really like this one, the plot is really intresting and different which is what i like the most :) :)good job cant wait for thee rest "
@Feral Nova said:
" YOU KILLED MY TWINS!? O_O! WANDO HOW COULD YOU! >_< ITS ON NOW! xPawesome job DC o_o "
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" o_o Nice...looking forward to see what I'm planning xP "
Thank you all of you.

Wando is going to be looking pretty f@#king badass in the next few post. Hope im doing him justice Wanderer really hope i am.

And yes for any of you looking DEEP into the lines, last two posts have been an Ode to DARTH VADER.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

I KNEW IT! *says in vader voice* :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darkchild
@PRIMAV3RA said:
" I KNEW IT! *says in vader voice* :D "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Riight
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By CellphoneGirl

O_o hahah

wow, Great posts..

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Darkchild said:
" Hope im doing him justice Wanderer really hope i am. "
You are so far, don't worry :P
Looking forward to next part ^^
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darkchild
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Darkchild said:
" Hope im doing him justice Wanderer really hope i am. "
You are so far, don't worry :PLooking forward to next part ^^ "
Yeah ill be making a post in it later tonight. Tonights post will be setting the foundation for what WAL will do an who they think it is.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" O_o hahah wow, Great posts.. "

Thnk you
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darkchild
The WAL members remove the children, and a few of them remove their own children from the tree. As they take the corpses of the entire Young WAL team from the tree each stare at the never melting sword embedded in the trunk of the tree. Each never stare at the sword that killed their children for too long for they do not wish to know exactly who performed such a hanus act.

Burying their young they return to the WAL main base, and each upon grabbing something to sooth their misery sit around a table. Staring at what Nevann brought from the site they just returned from, it lies in the middle of the table. And the first to speak is Nova.

"No.....theirs no way it could be him. Theirs got to be another explanaition, maybe Darkchild didnt die. Maybe he took his powers, maybe even Goki is back. He is much like his father, maybe seeking vengence for what we did to his father." Nova places her hand on her face crying over the children she had to bury today, two of which were her own. Sobbing hard Guyver cant help it but he too must speak his mind "Nova, Darkchild is gone. His soul burned in the fire that....he blasted him with. You remember the look in his eyes when he took the life from Darkchild he was...enjoying it almost...too much. And now maybe..." Feral screams at Guyver "NO!! ITS NOT HIM IT CANT BE!! HE WAS THEIR UNCLE!!" Slamming her fist onto the table it ignites for a brief moment before Nevann swings a small sword the rush of air putting out the fire. Nevann is still quiet and he looks to Obi who still is silent himself, Obi Wan looks to Nevann without a word he stands up an walks out of the room Nevann shouts to him "Get back here!!"

Obi turns his head slightly looking to Nevann "Uchi...f@#k you. You know what must be done, yet you meditate on the issue with a room full of emotional women. I am going to do what must be done." As Obi Wan walks from the room, Ferro and John Valentine stand up an leave with him. Patting Uchi on the shoulders as they leave. Now all that remain in the room is Nevann himself along with the rest of the major team. He looks to Guyver, Feral, and Guyver and finally speaks his mind ".....Hes right. Feral I am sorry but...Wanderer must die for the crimes he has commited today an those he has yet to commit."

Computer Room. A set of muscular fingers tap one after another on the desktop, staring at the computer screen the hand reaches up and turns the audio off. And leaning into the light of the computer screen "You wish to kill me? HAHAHAHA that is quite entertaining." He says within his mind "Yet none of your will live long enough to set your dirty hands on my body." Standing up out of the chair a Digital Clock counts down, and Wanderer opens a portal and disappears.

BOOM!!!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By shanana

Awesome Post DC

Kinda hard to choose this one or Nova's

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Darkchild
@Sha said:
" Awesome Post DCKinda hard to choose this one or Nova's "
^_^ Thank you
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By shanana

No problem.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Awesome post DC! This keeps me wanting for more :P

D-MANN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By D-MANN
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Awesome post DC! This keeps me wanting for more :P "
Thanks man. This and Ferals is a really cool story i got in my head, both are going to end quite awesomely
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Looking forward to it...gonna get around to read Nova's too...

D-MANN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By D-MANN
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Looking forward to it...gonna get around to read Nova's too... "
Sweet, Im really enjoying these two.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

WOW! O_O This is awesome! Great post DC! :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darkchild

Thank u. Now go read urs lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Darkchild

Definatly will get back to this next week. This weeks really odd for me, next week should be better

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Martian

Nice posts DC

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Darkchild
WAL Headquarters lies in ruins. The blast from the explosion spread out a quarter mile from the base, and all that remains is the table in the middle of where the HQ once stood. Intact but on its side it lies for a moment before a blast of energy sends it skyward and it slams back to earth with a shatter and splinters.

Nevann stands up and looks around at the destruction, waiting for a moment as his hearing comes back to him looks around trying to find the others. Soon finding Guyver laying hunched over something, his arms wrapped around it. Nevann sprints to to X and grabs him by the shoulder, the suit burns Nevann and sizzlings. Soon Guyver rolls over breathing hard his suit covered in scorch marks, looking to what Guyver had been protecting Nevann finds Feral wide eyed. She sits up looking to Guyver and in a labored way she tells him "I would have survived the blast Guyver their was no need to protect me." Guyver chuckles bringing his hand to his side and pulling a long piece of shrapnal from the side of his midsection and holding it up to her "Wasnt the fire I was worried about, More these little things. Your fires strong, but it would only take one of these lodged in your neck or head to end you."

Guyver flicks the piece of metal away and stands holding his side, Nevann finally able to breath takes in a deep sigh and collapeses falling to his knees Feral rushing to his side asking if he was alright. He nods his head " Just tired, where were the others. Did they make it out?
" he asks Feral but saying it loud enough for Guyver to hear. Guyver stands staring at the ground on the other side of the base. Closing his eyes he mumbles something, then turning towards the others he walks over putting his hand to Nevanns shoulder "John and Ferro.....didnt make it. Found John across the way at the end of the blast area, looks like they were just about out when the place went up." letting out a long deep sigh "Ferro...I found parts of him, he was cut clean from what I found. So the shrapnel got him before the actual blast did, it was quick he felt nothing." Nevann palmed his face as his wife and him wept together, their children slaughtered and two of their best friends killed without  a warning. All of it was becoming more for the couple to handle, Ferals body burst into flames as anger rose in her "What happen?! What did this?!" Guyver picked up a piece of something and held it out to the two "Ive found four more of these, this is a piece to a sophisitacted bomb. Someone who knew our system placed them in entryways and hallways, so when they went off shrapnel would injure or kill. And if the shrapnel didnt get the targets us, the napalm and C4 would. First the shrapnel was shot out then the explosion came second, this is what got Ferro....the explosion of the one I found near them took John out. Nova.....only someone who could get in freely without suspision could have placed these, and hidden them so well. One was where a duct would have been right above the exit of a hallway. Nevann was right it was."

Before Guyver could finish a loud booming voice resonated in the now empty field, standing atop a large rock he started to clap and speaking within each of their minds "Well well well, it took you three long enough. You know I was wondering If i had given too many clues when I killed the little ones. But it looks like I wasnt as careless as I had initially thought, bravo Guyver for figuring out what I did." Staring intently at Nevann "Dont worry, you three arnt the only ones to survive the blast. Obi is...somewhere, Im sure he survived....well maybe. Can he fly?" with a smile he shrugs "Oh well lets hope he can, cause if not the glorious grand canyon trip I gave him will end with a rather grusome splat." He chuckles something fierce and hops down off the rock and starts walking towards the group. "Now to finish you three off, I was more hoping Nova would have been taken care of with the blast but....Im more than sure I can take you all on at once." encaing himself in a thin shield all around his body he grabs at the air pulling the water vapor out of it, and freezing it instantly creating a sword and spinning it he waits for them to attack.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

O___O OMG FREAKEN AWESOME!!!! I loves it! >_< Wanderer is kick @ss xD

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

This is awesome. Evil me is badass xD

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Darkchild

That he is this is going to be one awesome battle.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Constantine

sweet stuff bro :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Darkchild

thanks man

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Darkchild

Guyver looks to Nevann then to Nova "Get her outta here, shes not in a stable mind. We cant let him get to her go now!!" Guyver rushes Wanderer a long blade bursting from his wrist and catching it in the air he swings hard towards Wanderer rage in his eyes. Coming around with his elbow to Wandos head he leaps backwards and rushes again unleashing a flurry of attacks aiming at points that would end Wanderer quickly.  Wanderer with a wide smile dodges all the attacks with ease, and finding both Nevann and Nova still frozen he takes his attention away from Guyver.

And Guyver screams to him "You bastard!!! John and Ferro were your friends how could you do this." building up energy in his body he releases it at close range from his chest and it slams into Wanderer pushing hard against him. "We were your family, why turn and kill us? WHY?!" Wanderer growing impatient slams his foot down into the ground creating a portal and falling down into it. Disappearing the beam soon dies down and Guyver breaths heavy as he looks around, turning to Nevann and Nova he screams "Get out of here now!!! I will hold him off for as long as I can."Nevann grabs Nova by the hand and pulls her and they both sprint away at first and turn into a full out run in the opposite direction. Nevann searching for a place to hide for the moment or keep his wife safe.

Getting a good mile away from the fight he finds a cave, and pulls Nova into it "Baby....wake up." she stares off into the sky completely vacant nothing going on in her mind. Her best friend killed her children and her friends, Nevann cradles her "Dont worry Stephanie, Guyver will take care of it all......"

Back with Guyver

He looks everywhere for him, finding nothing but the open field. His body trembles with anger and power, the suit reacting to his emotions on levels he hadnt ever felt before. As If the suit itself was angered at Wanderers actions. Suddenly the sound of metal clanging alerts him and he spins around coming face to face with Wando, the once friend smiles "Hello" and plunges a sword deep into Guyvers chest. Guyvers eyes widen and he grabs the blade "Gonna take a little bit more than that Wando to get rid of me." Sending a fist into Wanderers face and then following a roundhouse kick to his jaw he watches as blood gushes from his mouth. And with a smile he runs into Wanderer grabbing him around the waist, an locking his arms together tackling him to the ground. Wanderer is confused with his actions "What the hell are you doing? Giving me one last man hug before you leave this world?" Guyver smiles as his chest burns with energy "Nope...Im sending you to hell. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and screams in agony as he pulls all the energy he has into the one place he can do the most damage the cannon in his chest. And releasing it at this close range it tears the skin from his body and rips the suit to shreds, Wanderer screams in pain as the energy has no where else to go other than directly into his chest.

The attack lasted less than 15 seconds but it did its damage, Guyver rolls off Wanderers body and stares at him. Finding his body motionless he drags himself over to him and feels his pulse.....nothing. With a smile he pulls himself to a rock and pushes himself up to a standing position, and looking around sees the cave off in the distance. Soon he makes it over to Nevann and Nova. Nevann sees his friends body mangled beyond anything either has ever seen him in "Are you alright?" Nevann asks "Yeah im peachy....hows Nova?" looking over to the white eyed beauty. He frowns "Shes never going to be the same again is she?"

Nevann hangs his head "No she never will be, our children...are gone....and our team...well were all thats left." a look of terror comes to his face "Where is he?!" Guyver "Dont worry, hes dead. Close range blast did the trick."  Nevann stares at him "Really? Are you sure?" Guyver smiles for a moment at Nevann. Split second later Nevanns face is covered in blood

Guyver stands a dagger coming from the bottom of his neck to the middle of his forehead, breaking clear through the medal on his forehead. The dagger is pulled out and his body falls limp and to the ground "Nope....hes not." Wanderer says with a smile. Suddenly the cave sky rockets to temperatures exceeding 10000, a hand grabs onto Nevann and tosses him deep into the cave. Then the heat surges and slams into Wanderer sending him away from the mouth of the cave, Nevann stands up an runs quickly as a figure drenched in all white. Turning back the figure is shown in full "My turn.." and Nova grabs the edge of the cave an pulls down trapping Nevann inside. He is hit by one of the falling rocks and knocked unconcious, outside Nova stands watching as Wanderer stands up "Well now, seems your finally awake Im glad. Would have been such a pity if I had to end yourlife while you were still in lala land."

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

OH RIGHT..I forgot to comment...lol nice post DC!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Darkchild

LOL! thanks man

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! >_<

o_o who will win!? who will die!? WHO IS GOING TO CHECK ON MY COOKIES THAT I LEFT BAKING!? >_<

lol jk

awesome post DC! O_O' this is turning out to be epic...

glances over at Wando dont get any ideas from this... lol